Strapped Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ur-Zal took a certain amount of pleasure as she watched Lilia's golden head come to rest on her shoulder. Her mouth slightly agape, she could see that her tongue lolled gently to one side of her mouth, and although she was quite confident that the girl was conscious, she had gone eerily quiet. Releasing her neck had little effect, but as her hips began to slow, she received confirmation that all was well. The girls head turned towards her and made clear her demands:

"Don't fucking stop!" she hissed. "Please don't stop!"

Barely was the first word out of her mouth before Ur-Zal renewed her resolve and she spurred them both on to completion. She released the girl's arms from behind her and encircled her in her embrace, the girl responding in kind. Her other hand dropped between the girl's legs and pressed against the wettest, hardest point she could find. The girl squeezed her cock tightly and she emitted a guttural moan. Circling it gently and increasing the pressure gradually, still driving into her from behind, she welcomed the building, wailing whimper next to her ear, punctuated by her wholly unaltruistic encouragement:

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Harder, damnit!"

Not one to disappoint, Ur-Zal complied gladly. Withdrawing as much of herself as she could, she plunged quickly and deeply as she allowed herself, her hands rubbing mercilessly all the time, the girl shrieking loudly with each stroke. It wasn't long before the girl's legs began to twitch, her pussy began to spasm and her arms began to flail wildly, almost comically. Ur-Zal could hear no more words, just the engulfing sound of a woman utterly possessed by the pleasure she gave her. Even as the cacophony subsided, every subsequent stroke of her cock made the girl tighten around her, a piteous moan emitting each time.

Ensuring they remained connected, Ur-Zal rolled the both of them over and straddled the girl from behind. Pushing her flat to the bed, she continued massaging the girl's insides in long, laboured stokes, relishing the sensation of being gripped tightly each time. She picked up her speed once more, her captive still twitching and spasming beneath her. The mixture of sensations was intoxicating and the familiar view of the girl's finely muscled back was all it took before Ur-Zal was sent over the edge. She pulled out quickly just as her pelvic floor tightened and a thick white stream of come emanated from her throbbing cock, lashing across her lovers buttocks and back. Again and again, she spasmed as she came in thick ropes, dousing the barely moving girl beneath her. She put a finger in her mouth and bit down hard, fighting every impulse to make a sound until she was done. She breathed deeply and rocked back onto her heels, pearlescent liquid dribbling down her twitching shaft.

She wouldn't normally have said it, but there was something euphoric to being literally covered in this person's come, feeling it run down her spine and tracing shapes across her back, waist and hips. For that reason alone she was reluctant to move, never mind the cost of cleaning the sheets being docked from her pay, but she was surprised to feel a tongue applying itself to her body and lapping up each drop, leaving behind only tell-tale traces in its wake. She smiled into the pillow, not wishing to give herself away, but the other girls were right: if this client were any more diligent, she'd have a serious candidate for marriage! Her tongue-bath concluded, she rolled onto her back just as those hands, those wonderful hands, grabbed her by the hair and the jaw and opened her mouth. Hot creamy fluid filled her mouth and she swallowed it up greedily. She reached out for her lover and found the source of her infatuation, still hard and sensitive, slick and dripping with every combination of fluid she could conceive of. She sat up, licking and sucking at it gently. Looking up and hoping that this wonderful creature were looking back at her she said,

"You'd not be getting your money's worth if I didn't clean you up a bit, too."

A hand stroked her head delicately and she turned her face into it, taking it by the wrist, and bit playfully at the thumb. It's owner took the bait and the thumb found its way into her mouth as she continued to nibble, lick and suck.

"You know," she said between nibbles and swirls of her tongue. "If I hadn't just taken the biggest cock of my life, I might be fantasising about what this thumb could do right now." She gave Ur-Zal's shaft a playful squeeze. "But this fella doesn't seem to be going anywhere any time soon, so I suppose I should do something about that first."

The words were barely out of her mouth before she found herself being fed cock once again. The girls had warned her that this customer had a fast turnaround, but nothing could have prepared her for this. Then again, she certainly wasn't complaining.

***

It was some time before Ur-Zal emerged from the room, Lilia's cries of pleasure and her request to ask after her again still ringing in her ears. Closing the door behind her, she made one final check that everything was in its place before she embarked on her journey home and walked down the hallway toward the stairs to the bar and the cool air of the early hours.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, she heard raised voices, both male and female, and not of the sort to which Madame Taurey's was accustomed. These weren't shrieks of joy or moans of pleasure, or even the festive cacophony of fully-clothed adults in high-spirits. Instead, the voices she heard were full of consternation and anger. Instinctively, the sergeant moved to ready her grip around her sword, but remembered that, being dressed as a civilian, she had come out unarmed. Standing in the doorway to the bar, she surveyed the scene: a man in his thirties, clearly drunk, and unfamiliar to her, was involved in some kind of struggle with one of the girls. It being quite late, the rest of the room was empty of patrons and most of the staff. Some of the other girls were trying to separate them, as was Madam Taurey, who appeared to be the most active in attempting to mediate the situation.

She caught the dark stranger out of the corner of her eye and immediately rushed over.

"Ah, Mr. Mystery, as you can see we've met a spot of bother," she said as she pulled Ur-Zal toward the door. "I'm sure we can get everything under control, but it's probably best if you take your leave before the guards arrive."

"I'll not be taken in by no bleeding guards! You're a thief! The lot of you: thieves! I gave you my money, now it's time I take what I want!"

The situation was turning dire. Madame Taurey regretted speaking quite so loudly, but she had no time for debate. What was worse, one of her most lucrative customers might well get caught up in this scandal and have their anonymity compromised.

Ur-Zal, meanwhile, had her own conflict. It would be much simpler to leave now, but this drunk was likely to turn violent at any moment and it would be the grossest negligence were she to abandon these people. Now, just a few feet from the door, the decision was made for her as she heard a bottle smash on a table. Turning, she could see the man now with his back to the wall, his woman of choice held tight against him and with shards of glass held to her slender neck.

"Piss off, the lot of you! I'm taking what I'm owed!"

"You should go," urged the madame. "The guards will be here any moment."

Ur-Zal took the woman by the shoulders and squeezed gently, pushing her to one side. Walking slowly, she bore down on the assailant, straitening up as she approached. The hunch she adopted to accommodate her cloak was intimidating enough, but now reared up to her full height, she was positively towering. Were she armed and were there not a hostage in the way, she would be within optimal striking distance, but now that she was at a disadvantage, violence wouldn't be an option and she would have to try a new approach: diplomacy, something that orcs are not generally famous for.

Ur-Zal slowly drew back her hood and removed her mask. Still none the wiser for anything to say, she opened her mouth to speak anyway, but was cut short.

"Orc-bitch!" spat the man, now holding the broken bottle out towards her. "I should have known better than to come to the capital where scum and freaks like you are free to roam is if you belong here!"

Ur-Zal wore a pretty good poker-face, but hearing things like that never got any easier. She clenched her fists and her jaw.

"Nothing to say? Too fucking thick? Can you even understand me, you stupid, drooling freak?!"

Ur-Zal scrunched up her face, trying desperately not to let the slurs cloud her judgement. Clearly, diplomacy was out of the window. What she needed now was an opening. A half-second window within which to act. Without thinking, she took another step forward.

"Fuck off, you stupid— Argh!"

And there it was. The girl, finding her nerve now that there was no weapon to her throat, had bitten down on her assailants thumb, trod on his foot, and thrown her head back into his face in rapid succession and managed to wriggle free of his grasp. The very next moment, Ur-Zal had him pinned against the wall by the neck and was squeezing down tightly on the hand wielding the broken bottle. The glass squeaked and strained under the pressure, ready to pop into countless shards all destined for the man's soft, fleshy palms.

"I think that'll do, first sergeant." Madame Taurey appeared by Ur-Zal's side and eased the weapon from their combined grasp. "Blood is such a pain to remove from the carpet."

***

When the guards finally arrived with one of the girls, it was to quite an unexpected scene. Instead of the tense stand-off they were lead to believe was happening, they found their sergeant calmly sipping from a tankard next to a roughed-up drunk who was bound at the wrists. The pair were surrounded by a small number of the courtesans and the landlady all giggling like schoolchildren in a scene so bizarre, it was almost enough to distract from the sergeant's unconventional mode of dress.

"Uh ... Everything in order there, sergeant?" said one of the guards, with a quizzical look on his face and doing his best not to look confused in front of all the pretty ladies.

"I should think so, Corporal Spade," came the response. Ur-Zal stood and dragged the offender by the arm toward the guards. "This one needs a few nights in a cell, possibly more depending on what the magistrates say, and here's my part of the paperwork."

"Great ... Thanks, sergeant. You ... have a good night."

"And you."

"Ladies," the younger of the two managed, tipping his helmet in their direction.

A sing-song chorus bid the two men, plus one, goodbye as the trio took their leave.

"All right, ladies," Madame Taurey ordered, in her most matronly tone. "I think it's time we call it a night. Off to bed with you."

The girls obeyed their madame, some coquettishly blowing kisses at Ur-Zal as she took up her cloak and satchel as if to leave.

"First sergeant," the older woman interjected. "Do you think we could have a word before you disappear?"

Ur-Zal had been dreading this part. She'd hoped against hope that the evening's events would have been fraught with enough confusion that everyone would have forgotten that she'd arrived as a customer.

"Yes, I suppose we should."

The two retreated to a back room, which served as an office, and Madame Taurey poured them two glasses of port. The two sat, and under the woman's expectant gaze, despite her hulking size, Ur-Zal felt as though she were a child being admonished by her schoolmistress.

"So, the secret's out," announced the madame, at last.

Staring into her glass, Ur-Zal could only nod, dumbly. Her cover had been blown spectacularly and in front of some of the people whom she least wanted to know it. Madame Taurey fixed her with a hard gaze in the silence.

"Well, at least you can finally dispense with the silly disguise and the awful habit of fucking with your clothes on," she said in a matter-of-fact tone. "The girl's like you too much to say it, but they begin to chafe awfully after round three, you know."

"You mean, you'll not tell anyone? You'll keep my secret? And the girls?"

"As I say, the girls are far too fond of you to do anything to risk you not visiting us any more and I don't think it would do to 'out' one of our more lucrative sources of income. Of course, now that you'll not be paying us not to ask questions, I can see we'd take a bit of a loss on your usual contribution. Then again, given your reputation among the girls, one assumes we'll see an increase in the frequency of your visits, so we'd recoup any losses that way."

Ur-Zal smiled and took a sip of the fortified wine, breathing a sigh of relief as the cool liquid began to warm her.

"Perhaps more to the point, of course," continued Madame Taurey casually, "we've been keeping the business of who you are to ourselves for years. I don't see any reason to stop now!"

Ur-Zal almost choked on her wine.

"You knew?"

"Of course we bloody knew," came the laughed response. "Well, maybe the girls didn't know right away, but you bed enough women and eventually they'll start talking. As for me ... Well, nothing gets past me in my house, as you know."

"I had no idea ..."

"Then there was the fact that you turned up in town at the same time 'Mr. Mystery' started visiting us, and that not long after you received your promotion you managed to increase guard patrols in our end of town as well as that poor excuse for a Pleasure Quarter down the way. Also you're always stopping by to make sure the guards are doing their jobs and ..."

"Yes, all right. I get it: I'm not as clever as I thought," she retorted curtly.

"Oh, I don't know about that," cooed the older woman maternally. "We didn't catch on right away. And I just know that our other customers haven't put the pieces together yet. They're too easily distracted by our attractions, as you can imagine. And rightly so: if they ever did find out, the whole town would be uproar!"

Ur-Zal shuddered at the thought.

"You don't need to remind me."

"Right you are. Well listen, love," Madame Taurey drained the last of her port and got to her feet, heading for the door. "You come and go as you like; no more sneaking around for you. Your secret's safe with us. Anything else you need, you come let us know. For a nominal fee, of course!" This last point she punctuated with a comical wink and a nudge before she noticed that Ur-Zal hadn't moved.

"Why are you doing this?" implored the orc. "And don't say it's because of the money. I know what this place turns over with or without my help."

Madame Taurey stood with hands on her hips, mock annoyance on her hardened features.

"Well, if you must know," she softened and let her hands drop to her sides. "It's because we like you, Uzzie. Even the gentlest of gentlemen has a mean side, but you, with everything that you are and all that you've been through, I'm not sure you've an ounce of nasty in you. Even if you do like it a bit rough!" The woman cackled gleefully. "But in all seriousness, you take care of our girls, both in their beds and in the streets: don't think we're not grateful for the extra guards in the evenings. You're a good egg, Ur-Zal Orthakh. Your own lot might not have been able to see that, and maybe polite society around here's not ready either, but we are. And in our line of work, it's just good sense to keep the good ones close by."

"Thank you," was all the orc could manage as she felt her nose and eyes begin to prickle.

"Oh, hush. Off with you to bed. It's been a long evening for us all!"

Much as she loved being at Madame Taurey's, the evening had been a tumultuous one, and although the outcome stood starkly in her favour, the cool night air felt cleansing as she stepped out into the night. She breathed it in and savoured the moment. Madame Taurey was right: the fact still remained that if she was ever discovered by the general populace, she could still run into significant problems, but for now all she could think about was the little piece of freedom she'd earned in so many years. She floated home and slept more soundly than she had in a long time.

***

The next morning, Ur-Zal rose promptly, and despite having had only a few hours' rest, she awoke feeling refreshed and alert. The high she felt as she came home was still with her and she was determined to ride it for as long as it lasted. Humming a merry tune to herself as she strapped herself in and dressed, she merrily bid her colleagues a good morning and talked easily with the guards about to go out on duty as they ate together. As it turned out, her good mood would last only until she reported to the captain for her day's orders.

"Ah, First Sergeant Orthakh, just who I wanted to see," announced the captain in his usual easy tone.

"Captain," she responded, by way of greeting.

"Close the door, would you? And do take a seat. There was something I wanted to talk to you about."

Suddenly, the smile Ur-Zal had been wearing felt forced as she began to dread walking the few feet to Captain Vilstedt's desk.

"Of course, sir."

The pair sat quietly as the captain shuffled loose pages about on his desk.

"Ah, here it is," he said under his breath. He scanned the page and his grey moustache twitched occasionally as he read. At last he spoke,

"So, it seems you've taken to prowling the city at night and coming to the aid of some of our more vulnerable, and I grant you more lovely, citizens. A marital tiff in the streets and an incident at one of the brothels, and you happen to be first on the scene for both. Would you care to elaborate?"

"With respect, sir, I'm not sure what you're asking. All the relevant information is in the reports." Ur-Zal strained to maintain her composure.

"And the reports are more than adequate: you'll hear no complaints from me there. What I'm concerned with is this new predilection for vigilantism the reports seem to convey. Or is there something I'm missing?" As the captain leant his chin on his fists, he fixed Ur-Zal with a look not unlike that which Madame Taurey had used the night before. Under this paternal gaze, Ur-Zal felt as if she were squirming, even if he couldn't see it, and she gripped the arms of the chair tightly.

"To be honest, sir, I've been having trouble sleeping recently. In the months since I've been promoted, I've felt that there's been a lot of expectation on me, especially since you saw fit to promote me over the heads of some of my colleagues. Going out at night, I find it relaxes me somewhat. Sometimes, I can walk for hours and end up quite lost."

"So it was coincidence that you were there in time to stop both incidents before they escalated any further?" the captain wavered.

"It was just poor fortune that I stumbled upon those incidents when I did." Ur-Zal couldn't remember when she had last heard a finer sting of half-truths, and the fact that it was coming seemingly effortlessly from her own mouth was a thrill to her. All the more so that she was half-lying to her superior officer, and one whom she respected deeply at that.

"Well, I'm sure that the two women concerned consider it rather good fortune that you arrived when you did. From what I hear, the pregnant woman's child may yet live."

Ur-Zal's sense of satisfaction evaporated as she was rudely reminded of the circumstances of the first incident she encountered last night.

"I'm glad," was all she could manage.

Captain Vilstedt grunted in agreement and leaned back in his chair, his gaze wandering off to one side of the room.

"To be quite frank, sergeant, I'm not sure I entirely believe your story." Ur-Zal held her breath. "But I also don't think you were up to anything you shouldn't have been. What you do on your own time is your business and none of mine. Just make sure that it doesn't effect your duties—you can hardly meet those 'expectations', as you put it, if you're deprived of rest, can you?"