All Comments on 'Strapper Takes New York'

by Strapper66

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 12 years ago
What a weekend it was!

I tried very hard to keep Pete and Harry as far apart as possible. Luckily, the Waldorf made Pete check his gun at the door. My recollections of the fight and the mayhem that ensued are a bit fuzzy, but Strapper may clear up everything in his next chapter. I hope he's able to fill me in on the two hours my wife, upon whom I base all my stories, disappeared. She will not tell me where she was, or what she did. She just tells me that It seems to her that these commenters, for guys that hate cheating wives so badly, really know how to treat a married lady. What the hell does that mean?

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Very funny stuff, can hardly wait for the next chapter. Oh, I wouldn't worry HDK, she must have gotten lost on the way back from the ladies room.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanalmost 12 years ago
I would like to point out

that I was not invited. I almost flew to New York to crash the party. Then I realized that it was only a story, been there done that. (Read: The Rant) Didn't have a good experience with that so I stayed home. ;-o Great read I gave this *****. Now I'm just waiting for my invite for next year.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it; 5*****

Thank you for writing--very funny.

tom anon

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Thank You for your invite

That is nice you would invite me to New York City, if you won the lottery. Unfortunately I would not go there, because I told some Anon offenders from the USA I will not step to the land of USA, because their rudness. It may be if you organize some meeting in Canada I would come (perhaps), because it is not USA and I have many relatives in that country, but only in summertime. So I offer your invite to 1Thinkingman, who is not glad for forgeting him.

BTW Against your ivite my favorite story remains (it may be forever) in the LW hub Vulcez "How Are You".

Thank you again

DuNA

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 12 years ago
a request

Make mine Erica Campbell and I'll five star yer ass from hell to breakfast. Lol. Entertaing read. You got your five.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Thanks for the invite

I was an honor riding with you and HDK in the limo. The writing tips were fantastic and I will remember them in my stories, whenever they're ready.

And thanks for bailing me out. I'm sorry about the fighting but the trolls surrounded me and if it wasn't for the Dogg who came to my assistance it would have been real trouble. Luckily all I have are bruised knuckles which broke the trolls jaw.

I look forward to your next soiree.

By the way,16,739 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Judas

gobbling a thick wiener, displaying his used cornhole, betrayed!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Check It Out

Even with a broken jaw the troll marches on.

Check it out Jerry. Is this asshole a glutton for punishment or what?

Let's see. For now he drinks his dinner. Next time? I'll leave that up to you Jerry. I'll do whatever you ask.

OH YEAH

HA Ha ha

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
Well, it was different...

and very clever. I was going to give you only 1* because I was not invited to the party, but I most likely, would have had to sit with a willing cuckold at the table anyway, so I gave you 5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Fear of Flying

What a sneaky-ass way to cadge at least 25 comments! However, since this is litEROTICA, ain't no way you're getting a FIVE from THIS split-licker until the sordid details of a penthouse fulla MrsPPP are disclosed in dirty detail! Gotta maintain integrity, doncha know!

Oopps, my finger slipped and hit the Cinco button, and I don't know how to reset that ... I'll just have to one-bomb your next submission (and email some serious bodily-harm threats!) Unless, of course, I win the next CMNTR award. Fuck a lotta integrity, doncha know!

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
I gave you a 10

This way I can go to Hawaii Twice.

Squeakems, Squakems, little anonny"mouse."

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
Clever, original voice

Light on the eroticism and drama, heavy on the fun and creativity. Not gonna get invited this year, I'm afraid, but I gave it a 4. Well done.

Haven't read the comments, yet. Curious about the reactions, though.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I am pissed at the bullshit that went on there

that asshole PPpete caused me to have to spend three days in jail. I was charged with 3rd degree alcohol abuse. It came with a 300 dollar fine. But I am glad someone fun, you sly dog. ***************

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
3rd degree alcohol abuse is a $50 fine, no jail

Admitting you are a cuckold gets you 3 days in the slammer though.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
what jail are you refering to

cuckolding brought on by marrying a slut, the cost: half, bail for 3rd degree alcohol abuse: 300.00 listening to an anon calling anybody a cuckold: $0 ..........I'm sorry, I got in that fight but i'm going back to Toyko, priceless.........

and anon, cha-ta-ma-ta... cue-da si

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
note to self

Make more comments!

Great fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thanks Gale for commenting tonight on this - I was away when it came out.

Seriously funny. I mean laugh out loud brilliant. Is Pete still sulking?

I bet witless started all the trouble. Is that fucker still around?

More Strapper. More.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 11 years ago
A week in Hawaii...

yeah, right. Face it, you're just a 1 star kind of guy. That said, I did find this story to be sort of humorous.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Just re-read this

and it gets better! That is real fun (thank god I wasn't commenting at the time!). You have an original and intelligent voice - and a very welcome one!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
This way too much fun

As in the classic case of Chicken v Egg

The story is based on comments posted in response to a story

and the comments posted in response to this story mirror those in the story

. . or is it the other way around?

One of the most significant aspects of the comments?

More were left by authors on this site than by Anon

I was sad to learn about Karen.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Funny story....

Funny story...3*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Hey

Jerry where are you? I miss your writing. Come back...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ha. Too funny

You really do have a wicked sense of humor, Strapper. Keep up the good work

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Don't know

Dont know about Harry and Pete, but I enjoyed it.

KeithRobertsKeithRobertsover 4 years ago
Damning with faint praise.

It’s a very good story, but if I give you five stars you’ll have no incentive to write an even better story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous