Strawberry Lips - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you need me to drive honey?" I heard ask beside me softly then felt a small boned hand rested onto my lower upper back and begin to rub me soothingly, trying to comfort me from my obvious internal distress that I hadn't thought to conceal. I took in a deep long breath filling my lungs until they hurt from the effort of trying to retain so much oxygen! I mechanically turned on the car and began to drive in the direction of the university all the while trying to ignore the vanilla scent beside me but, failing to do so! I knew I was losing the will to fight the growing desire in my body but I told myself that I would be strong and resist!

"I don't live on the official dorms but in a complex two streets away." Robbin admitted to me and I nodded my head curtly at her in understanding. I forced my eyes onto the darkening road ahead of me actively searching for any Halloween trick or treating on the streets and, hoping that my necessary caution would help me ignore the sensations I felt pressing down onto my chest! I ignored the feeling of her eyes caressing the side of my face but when I glanced over to look at the mirror I saw she was looking toward my chest with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Is something wrong Robbin?" I asked her flatly not glancing over to her since I was driving and trying to remain alert.

"I am wondering what cup size you might be. I could tell that you are wearing something to hide your bust..." Robbing trailed off just as traffic stopped ahead of us.

"Oh! Really?" I said annoyed to the stopping traffic ahead of me as I looked at the massive line of cars surrounding the school cutting off the quickest root to where she lived!

"Looks like a pile up!" Robbin stated with a frown on her lips as she looked at the growing line of cars before us and I immediately wanted to ease the frown on her lips into a smile. I quickly took her hand in mine and squeezed it reassuringly with my own but my eyes were on the road and the traffic that was beginning to congest and move to an almost standstill. I quickly took a left away from where she lived, knowing that as soon as we turned right we would be boxed into the congestion with no way left but forward to go!

"I live that way Christina." Robbin told me with a nervous laugh as I drove away from the almost stationary cars wanting to get through.

"I'm going to take you to my place until traffic clears out!" I told her nodding my head in agreement to my own idea. The last thing I wanted to do on a night like this was to be stuck in a car for who knows how many hours because other people didn't know how to drive!

"Okay." Robbin told me but I still refused to look at her until she placed a hand onto my thigh and began to rub her thumb along the thin slacks I was wearing unknowingly causing my skin to tingle and causing a pleasurable ache to gather between my legs. I gasped at the feeling of her hand on my thigh and tried to ignore how her thumb was rubbing in circles into me and stimulating a response from me that I liked and wanted to explore more of but, wouldn't never admit out loud! I looked at her from the corner of my eye and saw how she was looking intently at her hand that was on my thigh but, her eyes had a faraway expression on them as if thinking something! My heart beat echoed in my ears loudly and nervous sweat began to collect on my brow and upper lip.

"Do you live far?" I heard her ask as her thumb stilled over my thigh and her fingertips seemed to move inwards toward the inside of my thigh slightly causing me to become aware of the pulsating between my legs!

"No, I... ugh," I forced my scattered mind to focus on what I was trying to say more intently but it was proving difficult. I desperately tried to ignore how her hand was so close to the pulsating ache between my legs but, it was proving to be a challenge, "I live fifteen or twenty minutes away!" I mumbled while forcing my eyes forward while nibbling on my lower lip nervously.

I pulled into the drive way of my rental duplex and instantly regretted my choice to bring her back with me once I was right on the front drive way! At once insecurities filled my mind about what I was doing! I sighed wearily knowing it was too late to back out now, I had already extended the invitation to her and had brought her over! I pulled my head into my hands in frustration as questions I should have asked myself earlier made their way into my mind now overwhelming me! What if my aunt found out that I had brought her to my house at two in the morning and that we were alone the whole time! Brittney would enjoy very much to spread rumors about me to anyone that would listen, and this was everything she needed for juicy gossip!

My shoulders slumped at the thought of the damaging rumors she would spread about me in our church! The mere hint of my being alone with another woman not within our moral standards would catch on like wild fire on a dry brittle forest! I sat in the car just starring at my front door silently while tapping my fingers against the steering wheel so the faint noise of my finger tapping sounded similar to that of rain drops hitting the car. I closed my eyes hoping to regain some of my courage that seemed to have faded along with my abilities to speak and, tried to reassure myself that this wouldn't back fire on me!

"Are you not going to invite me in?" Robbin asked me with a frown as she stared at where I was looking in question then at me.

"I shouldn't," I thought out loud then sighed when I heard my whispered voice fill my ears, "I mean... I'm so sorry I don't know what's wrong with me! Please come in!" I said with false welcome but my voice shook slightly! I let out a silent sigh knowing I had recovered too late for it to be believable causing my cheeks to blush hotly from shame at my mistake.

I heard Robbin open the door and saw her lithe body get out of the car with the grace of a ballerina but the beauty of butterfly! I smiled to myself thinking of my own corny thoughts but was quickly reminded of my needed to get out of the car by the incessant ringing of the open car door that I had begun to open but had paused, reminding me that I was in the process of getting out! I quickly unfastened my seat belt and got out of the car while clutching the keys tightly in a clenched hand that trembled from nervousness! I took a deep breath and hoped she didn't notice I was trembling slightly.

"I make you nervous don't I?" Robbin asked me with a smirk on her lips that I wished annoyed me to see on her face instead of thinking it looked so sexy! I shook my head slightly at my thoughts but she probably thought that I was denying her statement or question.

"It's okay I won't tell anyone Chris!" Robbin told me stepping aside to allow me to go to the door which I fortunately was able to unlock without missing the key hole too many times. I ignored how my heart beat was echoing in my ears or how sweat seemed to have collected between my shoulders and forehead. I stood nervously with my hand on the keys and the key inside the lock just waiting for me to turn it with a flick of my wrist. I stared at my hand holding the key inside the lock with white pinched fingers from the force I was holding the keys with. I felt my body trembling from nervousness and excitement when I felt a chest press against my back and, warm hands slid down over my shirt covered arms slowly until they were over the tops of my hands.

"Won't tell anyone what?" I asked in a breathless whisper as I felt the heat from her body go through my dress shirt that, felt thin like paper at the moment offering no real barrier between the heat of her body and me!

"That you like this..." Robbin told me hotly against my ear, her breath grazed my earlobe like a hot caress that caused me to shiver, "that you want this!" Robbin finished telling me then I felt her lips slide against the sensitive skin of my neck and I moaned! My body at once was filled with an array of fireworks that had my skin tingling and had the area between my legs to ache!

"No!" I jumped frontwards away from her just as I was able to unlock the door and open it but my body was hot and tingling all over wanting to feel her against me fully. Unfortunately my toes dragged over the threshold of the door and I ended up losing my footing only to fall stomach down onto the floor with my breath knocked out of me! I sucked in a deep breath hoping to refill my forcefully vacant lungs as my eyes watered at the pain exploding from my chin that I had hit the floor with.

"Oh Christina," Robbin said to me walking over to me and helping me up from the floor with surprising strength I would of never imagined from her, "you make it so obvious." Robbin told me kicking her leg back and effectively closing the door behind us followed by the sound of the lock clicking into place that to me seemed to echo in the front hallway of my house eerily.

"Robbin I'm sorry if I caused you to believe that-," I didn't get a chance to finish when she pulled me up toward her by wrapping her arms behind my neck and pulling herself into me so we were pressed chest to chest! My chest swelled with my breath filling it, which seemed to have frozen within it causing the extremely tight sports bra I wore to cut painfully into my already indented skin. I unconsciously dug at the waist band of it with my fingers hoping to relieve the pressure of it but, I ended up only wincing as the raw skin was rubbed painfully by the tight elastic pressing into the skin harshly.

"Why are you wearing that thing?" Robbin asked me with a deep frown on her lips as she saw me picking at my bra. I opened my mouth to tell her that it was just part of the costume but, she then began to expertly undo the buttons from my shirt and all I could do was stare at her in shock as well as excitement! I stared in shock before her not believing what I was seeing even as I watched her open the now completely unbuttoned shirt from me to reveal me in a satin blue colored tight sports bra that dug deeply into the skin of my shoulders and back. Her delicate ivory fingers traced the angry red marks left on my shoulders causing me to wince from the pain that radiated from the skin. Robbin then gently pulled the bottom band outward and soon I was inclining my head and allowing her to slip the hard constricting material over my head willingly feeling relief from it being off my skin!

"You punish yourself for no reason my lovely Christina! These cruel red marks on your skin," she began to tell me as she traced the sensitive red hot indents on my shoulders with her fingertips delicately with ghost fingers, " shouldn't be on your skin!" Robbin told me then she grazed her lips over the angrily marked skin gently. I shivered from both the pain and pleasure that I derived from feeling her tender touch on my skin and seeing her lips graze against it.

"I only use those sports bras when I exercise." I explained with a frown as I felt every one of the indents sting at my skin cruelly. Her hands slowly found their way downward until they skimmed over the beginning swells of my exposed breast. My skin goose fleshed from her touch on me and my nipples began to pebble in anticipation of her touch on the now naked skin before her! I watched as if in third person as her hands traced the outer line of my nipple then slowly circled around until it reached the hard pointed tip that she then rubbed between her index finger and thumb. Robbin cleared her throat softly and I reluctantly tore my eyes from her fingers that were tugging at my erect nipples so pleasurably and looked up at her face instead.

"May I?" Robbin asked me squeezing my nipples between her thumb and index fingers but looking at the hard points in her hands intently!

"May you what?" I asked in question but then Robbin's mouth encircled over my nipple covering it completely within her mouth! answering my question

My eyes widened as I watched her take a peaked nipple into her mouth while looking up at me directly in the eyes with a satisfied gleam in them. Her other hand then came up to cup my other breast lifting it up against her palm so it filled her whole hand!

Her eyes closed as she began to suck at my nipple gently but with enough pressure that I couldn't ignore the pleasure invading my senses! I lifted my hands onto her cheeks intending on pulling her back but then asked myself why? If this was so wrong why did it feel so right and natural? I stroked her cheekbones with my thumbs enjoying the feel of her soft skin under my thumbs that was more arousing than that of a man's coarse face in the morning!

"Let me please you Christina!" Robbin pleaded with me as her hand then began to slide down my now naked stomach down to cup my sex with her hand over the thin material of the dress pants I wore! I felt my whole body tingle and the persistent moistness between my legs increased significantly at the feel of her hand between my legs! I wantonly pressed myself against her hand fully, not exactly sure of what I wanted from her but knowing that I wanted whatever it was she was offering me!

"Open yourself to me, allow me the chance to awake the sweet desire longing to be released between your legs! Allow me the chance to bring you to the arms of ecstasy where everything else but the pleasure of my mouth on you will become secondary!" Robbin told me hotly against my ear as her hand slid into the waist band of my pants and under my underwear!

"You have no idea how much I would like that but,..." I began to say but stopped when I felt her finger slip inside the folds between my legs.

"But what Chris? Afraid you might like it? Afraid you'll come to find out that you have always longed for it? Tell me does the thought of a woman between your legs not arouse," her finger began to rub me from side to side causing me to arch my back from the feel of the pleasure being introduced into me from between my legs, " an ache between your legs?" Robbin asked in a soft velvety voice hotly against my ear! I gasped as the constant rubbing of her finger between my legs began to send shivering knee weakening pleasure into me!

"Let it go, allow yourself a brief respite of all the worries bringing you down!" Robbin cooed to me in a hot whisper while her finger continued to stroke me between my legs using the slick wetness between them to side her finger from side to side. I fought the urge to let my mind become lost within the skin pricking sensation and let my legs bend from the addicting pleasure spreading into me! I placed my hands onto either side of her waist hoping to keep upright and she buried her face into the nook of my neck.

"Let me do this," Robbin begged me against my ear while rubbing her finger from side to side between my legs, "with my tongue!" She finished telling me and began to nibble on my earlobe causing my legs to weaken from the pleasure she was inflicting upon me.

"I- ugh! You want to..." I began to ask nervously not sure I had heard correctly due to the loud sound of my heart beating loudly in my ears and my mind being distracted by the overwhelming sensations clouding it over.

"Come." Robbin told me inviting me into my own house and urging me down the dark hallway until we came across my small high squared dinner table. I heard her tap against the wall with her hands until she found the light switch and turned on the florescent lights up ahead that blinded me momentarily! I blinked my eyes a couple of times then rubbed them with the heels of my hands while applying pressure onto my closed eyelids. I must be going crazy because the images her words had put into my mind were becoming more and more clear in my head and luring me into temptation so sweet that my mouth watered from the longing to get a taste!

"Lay down onto the table Christina." Robbin told me motioning to the table with a wave of her hand while her finger still played with me while inside my pants. I nodded my head and did as she said and was about to jump onto the table to sit down onto it when she pressed her body onto me so the edge of the table dug against my lower back as she leaned onto me in front. Her hands rested on my bare waist sending warm waves into my skin that tingled from the feel of her hands directly onto my skin. I pressed my hands to my sides nervously hating how they felt clammy against me and I tried to dry them against the thin fabric of my pants.

"You don't need this baby." Robbin told me against my neck her warm breath caressing against my skin like a warm breeze but her hands were undoing the buttons and zipper from my pants. I looked at her dark blue slip on dress that hugged her slim figure in all the right areas showing off her lean body but my eyes widened when I saw that the outline of her taunt nipples pressed against the fabric of her top.

"Why am I the only one that is being stripped?" I asked her with a raised brow suddenly aware of my topless and soon to be naked body!

"You're absolutely right baby girl!" Robbin told me then she pulled away from me and before I could open my mouth to ask her what she was doing she began to take off the form fitting slip on dress to reveal her wearing nothing underneath! I watched attentively as the bottom hem of her dress rose up her mid-thigh, sweeping across her skin slowly making me impatient for it to slide off completely. The material slowly slid up from her body making me feel as if one minute took an hour as the dress slowly made its way off of her body caressing over her body like I longed to!

"You look anxious my dear Christina!" Robbin said to me now fully naked before me as I sat in the table before her trying hard to resist the urge to cover my naked body behind my hands. I bowed my head to hide the prominent blush staining on my cheeks but her fingers then lifted my face upwards by gently pulling my chin up.

"You're a beautiful woman." I said timidly trying to avert my eyes from the beauty of her naked body before me.

"How would you know? You resist looking at me!" Robbin told me cupping my face within her soft hands. She smiled at me slowly, her eyes looked at me mischievously as if she was plotting something in her mind that I would soon come to know!

"I- um, I'm not supposed to! It's immodest, I'm looking at you with lust in my eyes!" I admitted ashamedly knowing that I would be severely reprimanded for it later if I got caught!

"Oh my beautiful sweet naive Christina, I know you are! That is the reason why I took off my clothes baby, but if you do not want to look," Robbin told me right against my face as I sat in front of her with my eyes closed but I felt her breath fanning my face then her lips pressed against my own, "your eyes aren't the only way for you to see!" Robbin told me right against my lips then she slid her hands down my shoulders and took my hands in her own. Too shocked and aroused to resist I let her but when she pressed my hands onto the lemon sized roundness of her chest, I opened my eyes wide!

"Does this not feel right to you?" Robbin asked me pressing my hands down onto her so that I could feel her nipples pebble underneath my palms. I looked at my hands pressed onto her chest with her own hands pressed over them but as soon as she saw me looking she dropped her hands from being over mine. I licked my lips nervously trying to think of what to do but the feel of her hard pebbled nipples against my palm shot desire into me so intense that I had trouble remembering why I shouldn't indulge in her body!

"I'm so confused!" I began to say pulling my hands back from her only to reveal two lemon sized perky breast to me that I immediately missed feeling after I let them go. I looked at the perfect round soft skin that faced me with a hard tipped nipples that I knew must be tinging from aching desire that I knew would be cruel of me to not attend to! I pulled Robbin toward me while placing either of my legs to her sides so that she was between them then I slid my palm down from her cheek to her neck where her pulse was beating quickly!