Strawberry Lips - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Confusion means uncertainty, could it be that you do want this but your mind will not allow you to continue due to some warped sense of rigid self-righteousness?" Robbin asked remaining perfectly still as my hand slid down her neck slowly then continued across her collar bone that I traced with my fingers gently. I continued my finger's downward descent from her soft collar bone to the tops of her rising breasts, feeling how it began to swell with my fingers and felt eager to explore fully.

"Sometimes what we want is not in line with what is expected of us." I told her but it was mostly to try to remind myself of it! I tried to reign in my emotions of desire but my fingers continued to slide down her chest until they were at the tops of her rising breasts as if they had a mind of their own! I felt her arch her back and moan from her throat which only made me feel hotter at her obviously liking my touch upon her skin, as much as I liked feeling it! I slowly continued my way downward with my fingers until I was teasingly close to the nipple.

"Please Christina, stop teasing me!" I heard her beg me as she looked at my fingers which were so close to the darkened skin of her nipples that I was practically touching it! At hearing her beg, my restraint broke and before I could think about it too much I dipped my head down slightly and took the pointed end into my mouth! I slid my tongue along the pointed tip while sucking at it lightly in my mouth, I heard her moan from deep in my throat then she tangled her hands into my hair while she arched her back pressing herself more fully into my mouth. I caressed the hard pointed tip with my tongue, flicking it inside my mouth at first gently then harder when her moans became louder and more rushed!

"Oh my god Chris... Christina I have never been so close to coming just by someone sucking on my nipple!" Robbin exclaimed and I then slid my hand down her body loving the feel of her soft smooth skin beneath my palm as I did so! I slowly traced circles upon her skin loving the feel of her rose petal soft skin under the pads of my fingers. I heard her moan and I began to suck at her nipple with more force just as I reached the silky smooth apex of her legs that was wet to the point that her inner thighs were wet from her arousal!

"Perhaps this is a sign?" I mumbled over her wet nipple that I had let pop out of my mouth so that the skin rippled slightly before me.

"What happened to what we want, not being what is expected of us?" Robbin asked teasingly and I frowned as her words threatened to break through the mounted desire I felt blinding me at the moment.

"You won't learn anything if you never sin!" I told her after a moment of hesitancy in which I defended my actions. I took her nipple in my mouth and slid my finger alongside the swollen aroused skin pulsating quickly between her legs! I heard her intake a deep breath as my finger stopped just short of where her entrance was then, with my thumb I used her slickness to rub the petal between her legs with teasing slowness.

"Yes, oh god please let me sin! Christina please let me sin!" Robbin begged me as she dug her nails into my thigh as I sat on the table with her between my legs. I leaned down over her with my hand between her legs rubbing her with my thumb while squeezing her between my legs to prevent her from falling onto the floor.

"Are you sure my little bird?" I asked her teasingly all the while my thumb rubbed at her gently enough for her to feel pleasure but not hard enough to reach an orgasm.

"Please!" Robbin shouted frantically and I then began to rub my thumb at a faster pace over her loving the feel of how wet and slippery she felt between my fingers! I quickened the pace of my stroking her with my thumb until she let out a loud drawn out moan and her hips began to rock back and forth as she came. I tightened my hold of her body between my legs more securely so she wouldn't fall while, at the same time watching her flushed face as the pleasure of her orgasm swept over her body!

"That was incredible!" Robbin told me surprised after she was able to catch her breath and turned to look at me with a confused flushed look on her face.

"Thank you?" I asked not sure why she was so surprised.

"Have you done this before?" Robbin asked me as she once more settled between my legs and began to slide her hands up and down the tops of my thighs.

"No, but I do know how to pleasure one since I have one too." I told her indirectly admitting to my masturbating and feeling my cheeks heat afterward.

"Well let me show you another way to pleasure one!" Robbin told me then she spun around so she was facing me and she spread open my legs placing her hands behind my knees while lifting them up towards my chest so that my back was pulled back flat onto the table! I looked at her questioningly not sure what she was doing but when she opened my legs wide before her and, slowly lowered head I knew what she intended!

"Robbin you don't have to-," I began to tell her feeling my face heat up in mortification at what she was going to do!

"Oh dearest Christine," she told me chucking with her face was right between my legs and I felt her breath right against me, "I know I don't have to. You're like a nervous first timer!" Robbin said and I blushed at her guessing that this would be the first time anyone was ever that close to that part of my body! I opened my mouth to deny it but the words would not come out from my mouth!

"Oh baby, you have no idea how happy it makes me to know that I will be the first to do this to you!" Robbin told me and I was too speechless to answer her so I remained silent. The silence dragged on for what seemed like forever but was really just a couple of moments in which I then felt her fingers spread open my folds. I was immediately made very aware of how wet I was and how her hot breath against the sensitive skin made me shiver deliciously. I heard her mumble something under her breath but right as I was about to ask her what it was that she had said, I felt her finger slide up alongside the inside of my folds with silky smoothness that I shivered as a flurry of tingling spread from between my legs and swept up my skin in a warm wave.

"You taste beautifully baby!" Robbin told me and I realized that what I had felt slide alongside of me was not her finger, but had to have been her tongue! I stilled as the knowledge of her having licked me in such an intimate area made my heart race and my whole body heated up from the inside out! I opened my mouth to say something to her but right as I was about to try to say something I felt her begin to rub me from side to side with her tongue, accompanied by a sucking sensation! Everything inside of me tingled warmly inside of me and the warmth filling me between my legs was causing me to feel like I was about to explode! I cupped my bare breasts as she worked me with her tongue and pinched the tips between my fingers as I felt her mouth hot against me. I began to moan from the sheer agonizing pleasure of her tongue rubbing me while her fingers thrust into me simultaneously! sending my mind into a frantic disarray of pleasure I couldn't put two words together!

"Come for me Christine! Give me the gift of seeing you enveloped within the pleasure of your orgasm due to my touch upon your skin!" Robbin told me in a low sensual voice and at once I let the feeling of the pleasure I was feeling due to her touches take full control over me! My skin prickled all over like a warm wave over my skin that slid down my body and caused my hair to stand on end. I held my breath willing the sensation to stay longer but when the explosion of my orgasm hit with full force between my legs, I began to thrust my hips up and down hard! My mouth opened widely as I took ragged breaths and my body shivered from the intense pleasure it was submitted to while, I frantically sought to ride out the excessive pleasure filling me inside!

I looked down over my body and saw my glossy sweat shimmering naked breasts with erect nipples protruding, her hand was between my legs rubbing me in circles that felt like she was stroking the already burning fire within me into a skin melting inferno! I thrust my hips up in the air as the intensity I felt from the orgasm made me unable to remain still; every muscle inside of me went rigid from the force of the satisfaction I felt that rocked over me! I looked over at her naked, gracefully beautiful perfect body and I knew that I wanted to do to her, what she was doing to me again and again! I wanted to learn how to pleasure her, I wanted to have the power to make her so mindless with lust that she would beg me for release and only ever want to be mine!

I knew then that I didn't care about what had been taught to believe since a young age and, that had me living with a life full of nothing but guilt and shame for my conflicted emotions! I regained my breath just as Robbin settled next to me on the table smiling softly with a victorious smile on her lips that widened even more when she saw me looking at her so intently. I brushed her hair back gently with my fingers feeling excitement flutter my stomach at the feeling of the soft strands against my fingers. I lowered my eyes to look at her naked body but this time I allowed myself to feel the desire I felt for her wholeheartedly and, without remorse as I gazed her naked form next to mine.

" So how does it feel to not do what is expected?" Robbin asked me with a slow smile and a satisfied gleam in her eyes that, captivated me and had me holding my breath when they met mine directly.

"For some reason I think I did exactly what you expected me to do!" I told her then pulled her smaller form up to my lap and buried my face into her hair loving the vanilla scent of it under my nose.

"Are you complaining?" Robbin asked me settling onto my lap comfortably while her fingers traced over the line of my jaw gently.

"I'm not complaining but," I scrambled my mind for the right way to say my next words without her thinking that I was pressuring her or cornering her into something, "is this only a one night stand?" I asked rushing the last part hoping that my nervousness wasn't as obvious as I thought! My stomach flexed in nervousness as I waited for her answer and I tried to not look down at her as she sat on my lap playing with my hair seemingly absentmindedly.

"Well first of all, it's morning right now," Robbin began to tell me playfully while rubbing my now loose hair between her fingers and looking at it intently, probably purposely avoiding my questioning eyes, " and I was hoping this would be more like a beginning for both us!" Robbin said glancing up from her fingers that held a strand of my hair to look me in the eyes. I felt warmth fill my chest at the hopeful yet fearful look in her blue eyes.

"I would like that!" I told her with a smile feeling joy fill my chest at the sound of her wanting what I wanted as well!

"Come on, let's go take a shower!" Robbin said with a mischievous smile just as my cell phone rang loudly interrupting the tender moment between us like the sound of glass shattering. I looked down to see who it was that was calling me not really wanting to know but, I just looked to see who it was to curse at them in mind for interrupting the moment between she and I.

"And who would think to call you at four in the morning?" Robbin asked me with a frown on her lips and cocked brows in question as she too looked at my ringing cellphone.

"It's my aunt!" I said with a frown knowing that she was more than likely calling to complain that I should have stayed to help her clean up the mess left from the party. I looked at my phone then at Robbin who was frowning and looking down at her hands shyly. I smiled softly at the sight of her looking so unlike the confident young woman she had been only moments before. I quickly put the phone on silent knowing she would continue to call for a while longer and set it face down on the table, ignoring how it would glow against the table from the continuous incoming calls.

"Aren't you going to answer?" Robbin asked me with pinched brows and fidgeting cutely like a school girl.

"I'm busy and about to take a shower!" I told her taking her hand then led her to the shower where we would both be able to shower together comfortably without having to worry about the pressures of the world!