Strawberry Milk Pt. 01

Story Info
Guy signs up for experiment starts finding sexy changes.
1.1k words
4.46
40.7k
64

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my last year of college and frankly broke and depressed and pissed off at life.

Debt sucked and despite my ever so awesome computer degree that big tech job never came.

And broke means no dating.

No dating means no girlfriend.

And the cycle spun on like that through my last year of college until desperate I found a private ad for a developing nano-tech company.

Nano-tech was still trying to be developed and it was proving really hard to crack.

Programming went off a lot and things just stopped working or in the worst cases in the test organs with biotech there were tumors.

This job was biotech.

So risks yeah but enough pay to wipe out my student debt.

And all my other debts and still have a few thousand left over.

I went through two serious physicals and a mountain of legal stuff before I took the pills.

For hair growth.

And nothing, and nothing and nothing three weeks of nothing until I have an accident and give myself a nasty jolt at the mall helping some old couple give their car a boost.

The next day I woke up and my hair was pink.

Not glaring thank god but this Japanese cherry blossom kind of pink.

I went to the lab because it was strange and they had no idea why pink but after a few tests they were as excited as all heck that they were active.

Apparently they were active before just like slow or sleepy?

And apparently my pubes on checking at the lab changed too.

Which had the nurse examining me down there which got me hard and she was kinda a stern older nurse not like a hottie but one minute she was examining my junk and the next.

"Mmm...that smells like strawberries."

"What?"

"Strawberries."

Her eyes looked off, vacant and then she dropped to her knees and popped my dick in her mouth.

Yeah I was surprised and really surprised as she sucked my cock like it was this amazing sweet dessert.

And I was crying out at the shockingly big load I fired down her mouth and she swallowed all of it.

And then sat there looking at me vacantly with this blissed out sigh.

Seriously she was out to lunch.

I waved my hand in her face and she tracked it but slowly.

"Uhm can you hear me?"

"Yes of course."

"Why'd you do that?"

"Strawberries, your cock smelled like strawberries and it was so hard in my hand I had to."

She still looked kinda vacant.

"Stand up."

She stood up.

"Touch your nose."

She touched her nose. There wasn't a hint of her smiling or anything just like she was hypnotized? Controlled?

"You're going to forget all about this until my next visit and then you'll remember and want more."

She blinked and the crabby version of her was back. "Oh get dressed already Mr. Harper, yes it's pink down there too."

I left.

I left and got some take out and a bottle of whiskey and tried thinking this all out and well jerking off and smelling my hand.

Whatever she smelled I couldn't.

And jerked off a lot thinking about that incredible, that obsessed blow job.

And a couple days later I'm in to see them because I hurt.

I saw the doc and run tests and she's not there, that nurse.

The doctor runs some tests and then some more.

"The nanos are eating faster using more resources so I think that you'll need supplements and more food."

"Supplements?"

"Collagen, vitamins, things they're looking for to do their job."

"Can I get some help with those?"

"Sure we have our own pharmacy on the ground floor....give them this."

I look and yeah it's a bunch of vitamins and some bars and when I stop and get the stuff they don't charge me and I eat some on the way home.

It helped and didn't.

After three days the aches, the general aches went away and were replaced by my crotch cock and balls aching and my chest hurting.

By the end of that week I had tits.

Small, starter tits but definitely tits.

And that led to a bunch more tests and quarantine to figure out I'm not infectious.

Lots more tests and when I'm not in pain I'm eating, it feels like my breasts are growing every day like they're catching up to my age.

Things changed again as my "doctor" was giving me a breast exam.

"Do you smell strawberries?"

"I...no..."

"Yes, strawberries..."

Then he had this look.

Nurse Betty's look and before I knew what was going on he dipped down and took one of my nipples in his mouth.

It felt fucking great, it fely heavenly.

And Dr. Long sucked on my titties until they came.

Yeah that's not a mistake, I came, it felt like I squirted cum from my nipples as he suckled.

Which was so heady as it got me hard as a rock.

And he went full nurse Betty trance.

Maybe a little more.

Okay... What's going on with me and the nanos?"

He blinks. "We don't know, they're acting on their own and are all through you body. Right now I think I'm infected by them and it's like a powerful pheromone and mind control agent."

"Is it lethal? Is it going to kill me?"

"Not from what I can see."

"Have you told anyone yet?"

"No just the new feminizing aspects in my last report."

"Good, you'll never think about telling anyone this ever, you won't even research it unless I ask you too."

"Yes."

"Now Doctor, suck my cock and enjoy it."

He knelt down and he pulled down my scrubs and he gave me a blowjob.

It was nice, it was enthusiastic, he wasn't as skilled as Betty was but he sucked my cock and I came while playing with my titties and then I noticed he was hard.

"Take your pants and underwear off doc and show me your dick."

He did and that was strange and even stranger was taking it in my hands and stroking it.

It was a nice looking cock really, meaty, veiny, a nice knob of a cockhead and I stroked him making him breathe harder then I sucked his dick while I jacked him off.

I'm not gay.

Or I was never planning to be gay.

But I have these titties.

And honestly it was not bad in the slightest, in fact it was really good.

Even when he came it was good.

Tasty.

I wasn't expecting him to like it so much.

I had him sign me out after all of that and I got my things and went home, I needed to think more as my body, as I changed.