Strawberry Milk Pt. 02

Story Info
Harper goes through more changes and self feminizes too.
1.1k words
4.51
24.7k
20
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a day or two to wrap my head around the fact that I have titties and they're growing. And that when they get sucked on and stuff enough that they leak milk control milk and apparently my cock is the same way.

Then there's the fact I sucked my doctor's cock and I liked it.

My dreams after I got home were all messed up and I went from sex dream to sex dream into both guys and girls as this big dicked she male big tittied hottie.

I jerked off waking up super horny and then played with my titties until I got to where I was pinching and squeezing my nipples and tugging on them like I was jerking off until I milked.

I wanted more, needed more than that.

I was a mess honestly, like for a guy with tits and pink hair I looked like a serious mess.

I should have gotten myself together but I wanted more...sex, fucking...cumming.

I dressed in sweats from my college and went out to do something about all of this.

I was so horny that my first stop was the local xxx shop out by the highway and I went shopping.

Money wasn't the issue it used to be so I bought sex toys...nipple clamps, viberating finger stuff, a viberator, a 3 pack of dildos and like three different sizes and lube.

The guy was staring at me and sniffing and staring hard at my titties.

"Do you smell strawberries?"

I...I wasn't going to do anything but...

I pulled up and off my sweatshirt exposing my titties and the guys started immediately, reaching out, touching, sucking my titties until I got off and he nursed until it kicked in and went all vacant.

"Turn around, bend over, I'm going to fuck your ass and you're going to love it."

He turned around and I grabbed lube and condoms and shoved my aching cock in his ass as fast as I could.

The guy was kinda gross, overweight some and unshaved, one of those axe body spray guys and it was dirty anal too.

Good thing for rubbers.

But he gasped, whined, moaned hard... Moaned "fuck me princess, fuck me princess, fuck me princess..." he did that over and over until he came and loudly which make his insides flutter and clench around my cock and I came too.

He swayed and I leaned over his back.

"You'll get cleaned up, shave, get rid of the body hair and be all sweetly groomed from now on, you'll never forget this dicking, getting fucked."

I leave and I head to the pharmacy knowing what I want more and more and what I have to do.

I buy girls stuff there, three make-up kits like these purse deal things and hair stuff, hair remover, body wash an enema kit, stuff for my nails and teeth whitening strips and all that stuff then I go to Target and buy some womens clothes, underwear, bras, and just some cheap stuff.

My last stop is the liquor store and I get some wines, and girly drinks, vodka and then head home.

I turn on some tunes and get really buzzed and then start getting femmed up.

Showered and dehaired and smooth and lotioned then emptied out and a little more drunk before I'm turned on again and this time.

This time I lube myself and one of the dildoes and take my own cherry as I sink down crying out as I'm getting stretched open and playing with my tits, tugging and jerking on my nipples, stopping to jerk off my cock and just start losing myself in it all until I cum.

And then titty cum.

And then...more.

Like three times that night and the last was finally the best as my riding and bouncing on the dildo got me off like a bitch.

I found my spot right after jerking one out and as soon as I felt that bump of oh fuck yes I rode that dildo and rode it hard like a possessed bitch. All the while playing with my titties hard squeezing, kneeding, them, making them ache like blue balls and then jerking my nipples and milk myself as I rode to one of those gay sissygasms.

Best sleep I had in years after that.

And it sort of kickstarted this new me.

Well not new but.

New.

And the nano's were working hard.

I was so horny it hurt sometimes.

So hungry it was like I was a weed smoking teenager again.

Eating my head off and having all these sexual cravings. Cleaning and fixing up my apartment so it fits me as a girl a whole lot more.

That took a lot of cleaning and started buying some new things like a better bed and mattress, curtains, throw rugs, that potpourri stuff.

Yeah I'm not really a girl but the pink hair's getting longer and my face seems to have softened too and my titties are getting bigger.

It's a head trip but getting bigger to actual C cups and still growing with nice pink areolas and these big nipples that are thick and wide and are noticeable right through my bras.

Dr. Cory long is still my doctor but fully into me and sucking my titties until I cum and he's nursing and then sucking my dick and then my blowing him or getting him the last two visits to fuck me.

Oh yeah me not being gay?

Well I'm kinda a chick now and my body responds to it especially all the dildo riding.

A hot hard cock inside of me, fucking me.

And tranced out Dr. Long fucks hard like a man possessed, like a machine and that's so hot, so fucking perfect especially as it drives me to cumming over and over and them he cums inside of me.

Oh yeah...I go cleaned out and all ready for this and he fucks me bareback.

And the cum.

I think it's the nano's reacting or something but it is pure pleasure a guy cumming inside of me and it's kind of a high too.

And before I wipe his memory of the technical stuff we talk about what he thinks is going on and that the nano's are responding to my desires and changing me, reading my mind like a computer.

Then I use the trance to wipe him blank of what happened between us.

But learning they're learning, responding?

How much?

I think that I'll start testing out over Christmas and going home to my hometown.