Strawberry Milk Pt. 04

Story Info
Kelly starts making changes, meets Leslie, turns Jason.
4.8k words
4.74
15.9k
19
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I figured out how I wanted to experiment with this revelation on my nanos I decided on Dr. Corey as the start and Jill my porn store sissy.

Dr. Corey was fucking me everytime I seen him and I started trying to concentrate as he breastfed from my huge titties. Not out loud but like mentally to my nanos.

~Harder, a harder bigger cock...more sperm, more cum.~

It took twice before he admitted under trance his cock and balls ached even when not having sex. The same thing my dick would do since the nanos to get bigger and I kept it going until I was starting to notice it.

Like inside of me kinda noticing it.

It was building up his cock, making it bigger, thicker, harder...and juicier.

Hell his cum production was the first and fastest change.

Bigger, thicker loads but more...he was cumming in more spurts.

And I love sucking cock so that's fucking awesome, but it's so good too when he started flooding my ass with bigger loads too.

And his cock getting harder.

Bigger.

Oh fucking fuck yes.

It got to where Corey'd fuck me in his office that long and hard I needed recovery time.

Just...fucking yes!

Corey tranced out that bigger dick all super hard fucking me until I'm delierious with cumming and then that nano-reaction of pleasure as he pumps me full of hot cum.

I figure it's a nano side effect with or from my brain.

I'm a big tittied hot chick and I'm made to be fucked so my cum cravings, the pleasure from drinking cum, from getting filled with cum that's so I use my changes properly.

It's definitely subconscious I think but I don't care.

Cock and cum is fucking awesome.

And oh fuck yes I started doing that to Steve too.

He comes over whenever I call him and he is so hot for me now he always brings something with him.

He begs for me to blow him and almost break him each time which is fucking fun to do to a guy and he's really sweet and loyal and kind of scared and in awe of me for that even without the nano trance.

Then he sucks on my titties breastfeeding.

And I'm really concentrating as he does that, I'm almost chanting in my head.

~Bigger cock, bigger cock, harder cock, harder cock, longer cock, longer cock, more cum, more cum, more cum, more cum.~

I felt bad because Steve's was in agony with the localized growth spurt down there, he even seen the doctor and they couldn't find anything wrong but god yeah, oh fucking yeah Steve cums like a champion and hard...he gets so hard it gets redder and thicker, bigger.

He doesn't get it either and I don't tell him but it's awesome.

God getting titty fucked is awesome too.

Steve fucking me until I start milking and then he he gets off coating my titties and my face and he's tranced out so I get him to massage that into my skin.

Which I think is nano altering my skin and making it flawless.

And the titty fucking is firming up my titties.

And then there's Jill.

Fat cells are I think the easiest.

And Jill has zero resistance she changes faster than the others, I can tell part of her wanted all these changes.

So when I started with her it was.

~Get thinner, fat to the titties, fat to the titties, big firm titties.~

And that's working too.

Jill getting a nice rack.

And... ~Dick sucking lips, dick sucking lips, a smooth face and dick sucking lips.~

That, that worked too especially after I cum on her face each time I'm there to fuck her and she's getting pretty too...starting to.

I trick my own lips out too after that while blowing Steve and Corey. I liked the way they looked on Jill. So I concentrated on that change in me for a while until I got these full, sexy, lips that were kissable and looked just enough sexy bimbo bitch that guys will want them wrapped around their cocks.

Then there's Frankie.

Who I stop by to fuck everytime I'm at the mall in her office.

Her.

Yeah it's like something snapped in her life after me and about her tiny dick and all that stuff from our first meeting she decided she was going to be a she and transition.

So...

I'm helping her a little as she breastfeeds I send nanos into her.

~Lose weight, smooth skin, smooth skin, smooth skin, pretty face, pretty face.~

And she's getting skinnier, has her dicklette in a sissy cage and her titless nipples pierced but she's getting femme looking, getting prettier.

And I'm pretty sure she's getting cock from someone else and sucking lots of cock too.

But yeah just a little help a little nudge to help.

Because Frank was a little dicked asshole so just a little help after changing her.

But helping.

That's where I went next.

Helping.

Nurse Betty.

I have Corey sent her in and she's pretty locked in on sucking my cock but this time I have her suck on my titties and nurse on my strawberry milk and I concentrate on.

~Heal her joints, heal her skin, heal her joints, heal her skin, firmer, tighter, firmer, tighter.~

It took once, one to see a change in her skin for it to lose wrinkles, not all but a lot of them and things to look younger.

I kinda of leave her alone after that and let her enjoy it.

Then I do Brenda too.

Well I do Brenda a lot.

Saturdays.

After we made plans past that first time I go to her place every Saturday and we spend the day with her teaching me fashion, clothes, how to be a woman but not just a woman but one with manners and class.

We cook, drink wine and we have sex.

And when she's nursing, she's nursing on my titties several times while I'm over.

And I'm mentally chanting, feeding her nano's instructions.

~Firmer skin, younger skin, firmer skin, younger skin.~

~Bigger breasts, firmer breasts, bigger breasts, firmer breasts.~

And my favorite.

~Cum harder, cum more, cum harder, cum more, cun harder cum more.~

And see these were nano commands.

My nano hypno commands had her loving sucking my cock and really into my titties and getting so wet her cunt ached for my cock.

And when tranced I've made her cum harder and squirt.

After the nanos worked in her Brenda's cunt was heaven, gripping, slick, perfect and gushey, she'd cum so hard she'd shake, shiver, gush out pussy juice everywhere and she'd grab a pillow before we'd start because I'd fuck her until she screamed and shreiked.

I fucking love that, love making her cum and shiver and shake from all the pleasure and her cumming so much she has sex sheets and soaker pads on the bed and fucking her so hard that Saturday over and over sometimes she needs the week to recover.

There was more too, she taught me about pussy, how she liked it, the best places, the best angles, how to eat it, finger it, rub it.

And fuck training, like sex training... like marathon fucking us both coated in heavy fuck sweat kind of fucking.

At least once while I'm over we fuck that hard.

Because as much as I love getting guy fucked and all things hot and girly I want to be damned good at fucking women before any of the nanos or the milk or anything.

And kissing.

Lots of time learning how to kiss better, kiss girls better.

It sounds like a lot of sex and it it really, it's Wintertime and honestly usually a home body even when it's not snowing and slushy out and that's mostly old me habits.

And when I'm not fucking someone I'm working out and practicing.

Working out is weights, and going to a decent gym and doing weights that help firm my amazing chest and I work my abs too so I'm really trim and fit and spend hours in step class or on a cycle working my ass to perfection.

And honestly trying to get my sweat, my pheromones kicking in more on that Strawberry scent.

Which has been working especially if I do the lotion and titty milk first.

I'm not going to lie, it's really fun turning heads and turning people on.

So far it's them leaving me alone, my gym is pretty strict about bugging people and I work out with headphones but it's still fun.

And tempting.

So many turned on girls either Bi or Lesbians and some definite Butches for sure too.

And there's all the guys too and I'm a little fussier in looking there are some hot guys.

And a few cute guys with like that have the potential to be hot or ripped or whatever.

They're tempting too.

Every guy here I could make better.

I'm still looking and thinking things over when Leslie finds me.

She was maybe forty at best, blonde and was smoking hot, still is older hot, but well she's forty.

And she's been watching me for a while definitely closer and closer as I've been working out and she's had this confused look like she knows she's horny but can't get why.

She corners me at the shower stalls and she looks at me.

"Hey, I'm Leslie."

"I know you're pretty popular here I'm Kelly."

"Okay, so this is going to sound really messed up and stuff but I can't get my eyes off of you and you're really goddamned beautiful and I'm so not gay."

"Sounds okay, lots of women are into me, guys too."

She looked at me, looked at me and slid into my shower stall with me dropping her towel and kissing me all desperate and fast and teenaged like.

I kissed her back and her hands were all over my titties and I groaned into her mouth as she squeezed and played with my nipples and I got hard.

Leslie stared at me, feeling it and pulled away from the kiss.

"You've got a cock."

"You came in here, and you have my tits."

"They're fucking amazing tits Kelly, really. Fuck, I...I've never been attracted to a hot girl before...yeah you got a."

She stopped as I pressed my hips to her letting her feel it all.

"You have a really big dick too."

"Some girls do...so what now?"

"I don't know."

"Well my aching nipples are wanting more of you Leslie."

"Okay..."

She was really unsure at first and I'm vocal, quiet but encouraging and moaning in her ear then her hand was stroking my cock and she went tranced out slowly as my hypno nanos in my pre-cum hit her brain.

"Leslie, you are incredibly turned on by me, you love the though of sucking my titties and everything womanly about me and it makes you wet, it makes you horny, it makes your pussy ache so bad."

She groaned.

"Now let's get showered and go to your place."

We get showered and that was soapy fun that had me aching to fuck her because we stayed in the same shower stall and washed and lots of suds and soapy fun and I fingered her to cumming.

We kissed before heading to get dressed and our cars and she said.

"Guys don't get it, don't have fingers that know how to do that, not like that."

I kissed her back.

"Well I'm better."

I followed her to her house and it was kinda messy, kinda not but we really didn't care as we kissed and stared stripping all the way to her room. And as soon as my top and bra was off she was all hands all over my breasts and sucking my nipples as she stroked my cock until she made me titty cum, her eyes went wide and then she nursed greedily as she went into the big trance.

"Your cunt hurts so bad for my cock, it aches for my cock, your clitty is so hard, it's never been this hard before. God, you love tits, you love my tits but you get it now, you get why tits are so perfect, you crave tits, like women, like she males, girls with dicks are your real fantasy."

As Leslie nurses my titties dry I'm concentrating hard sending orders.

~More cum, more cum, more cum, more cum, more cum, more cum.~

She sort of came out of the deeper trance to being awake and we were on her bed and taking terms suckling and playing with each other's tits and she whined out loud as it all hit her and in seconds I could smell her pussy juices as she got drenched.

"Fuuuuuuuck...fuck, fuck, fuck Kelly I've never been so fucking hot in my life, I need it, of fucking please give me your cock, fill me up with that huge bitch cock of yours."

She didn't wait. She straddled me and pushed me down by my titties grasping and squeezing and she impaled herself on my cock and it was drenched, slippery, silky bliss as she bottomed out.

And screamed and wailed in satisfaction and shock and her cunt spasmed around my cock as she had this immediate cum.

"Fuuuuuck...big, big, big...I'm...oh fff..ff..fuck I'm cumming."

She was getting used to me inside her so I pushed myself to kiss her with my arms.

And I went with slow kisses, sexy ones before starting to guy kagel and cock flex inside her juicy pussy.

Then sucked on her titties and then Leslie started riding me.

Slow at first but she was so horny that soon she began to bounce on my cock riding hard and even using my cock to rub one out as she pussy twerked on it.

She came hard, shiveringly over and over muffling her cries into my titties before taking a break to suckle and lick and kiss and obsess over them.

Her second twerk hump session had me cum and blast her pussy full of juices driving her into trance all over again.

"Have you ever had anal?"

She slowly blinked. "No."

"You're going to love it, you're going to love my cock in your ass."

"Yes..."

"Leslie, girls are hot now to you, you like women too."

"Yes..."

"Leslie...wake up and fuck harder, ride harder, as hard as you can."

When her eyes clear they were sex glassy and we got into her riding me harder just bouncing and grunting and swearing until she came really hard...like gushing hard...like the nanos kicked in.

She buried her face in my titties and shrieked as she came as she squirted around my cock and she hung onto my body for dear life.

This time I came too and she tranced and I rolled us over and I'm on top and I didn't give any new commands I just fucked her really deeply and hard and fast and as her breathing got ragged I pulled back so the front half of my cock was speed fucking her clitty and all that fingering get her cumming area as fast as I could.

Yeah I rubbed her one out but with a huge cock instead of my fingers and she came out of trance into another juicy orgasm and I shoved my cock in all the way as she did and just moved with her body silencing her with kisses and sucking and playing with her titties.

And as soon as she stopped orgasm grinding I did it again the exact same way.

And again.

She came and came and swore and babbled and bawled even and the fourth time I went from that rubbing her off short strokes until she got there again and then as she was going through the throes of orgasm I fucked her hard full depth just hammering her and grinding the full length of my cock into her clitty.

Then I came inside her again.

And I was done.

We both slept for a bit and I woke first because this was way easier on me and I slipped out of bed peeling cum drenched sticky sheets off of me and I ordered a couple of pizza's and a bottle of wine by taxi and took a shower.

I just wore a towel around my waist titties out when the cab guy came and he looked stunned, shocked and couldn't take his eyes off my titties.

I took the food in and paid him and tipped him.

He was hard.

"Pull it out."

"What!?"

"Pull it out."

He pulled it out and he was hard.

I took it and it was average and clean and I smiled at him.

"I usually don't but hey, Merry Christmas."

And I knelt as he got close and I jerked him off until he just about came then I wrapped my lips over his cockhead and he did and I sucked, I sucked hard getting a tight seal and all his hot cum I used my tongue and bath the head of his cock with it making him shiver then I drank it all down and pumped him clean.

I even tucked him back in his boxers. "Merry Christmas."

I closed the door and watched him pull his pants up and stumble his way to the car.

Why?

He looked harmless, an older guy, fifties or so and while not an ugly guy not a guy that'd get laid often.

It'll be a story he can tell, or a jerk off memory for the rest of his life.

I let Leslie sleep and I tidied up some, swept, did the dishes, took out the garbage.

She staggered out as I was doing that.

Staggering, wobbly legged, staring at me.

"I smell pizza?"

"I bought pizza and wine."

She stared at me.

"Pizza and wine and housework after you...god...I'm still exhausted...my pussy is still recovering from... and...look at you...you're fucking beautiful and doing my housework."

I went over and kissed her.

Then got her a glass of juice from her fridge that she had two of.

"You're just as beautiful as I am and you're a wild woman in the sack."

She stared at me. "You're too good to be true."

I smiled. "Go shower I'll toss the sheets in the washer?"

She smiled. "Join me?"

"I thought you were sore?"

"I wanna play with your soapy titties again."

"Sure."

She smiled at me and I said. "Go have a poop, I think I'm going to fuck your ass in there."

Leslie's eyes went wide with shock then I could see her bite her lower lip.

"Okay."

It was a soft quiet, very nervous, virgin like okay.

I joined her in the bathroom and she must have done some clean out of herself because it smelled like she washed in there to cover the smell.

And it was fun.

Kissing, soaping up, and playing with each other as we showered and she really, really was into my titties like she was really discovering how great titties are even if you have them.

Which got me hard and her stroking me and that lasted until.

"Turn around Leslie, hold the shower bar and lean over."

She did and looked at me from over her shoulder and watched and moaned as I pushed my cock slowly into her soaped up ass.

"Oh god, oh fucking god that's big, so big, it's in my ass!"

"You like it, feels good?"

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes, this feels so good!"

I rocked my hips slowly getting her into it, used to it until she's pushing back against my big thick hard cock as she got more into it, more turned on and cried out.

"Fuck me! Fuck me Kelly, fuck my ass!"

I fucked her with long, soapy, sexy strokes as hard as I could in the whole shower situation and I felt her body get tighter and tighter wrapped around my cock as she got louder and louder then she shivered and came.

Hard, I could tell by the way her body twitched she was enhanced cumming.

I came right after that and it was really good and then Leslie tranced out again as my nanos hit her.

"You loved that, you love anal sex, you'll buy yourself some butt plugs and use them, you'll buy a big dildo to ride if you done have one already."

"Yes."

"And you'll think of your friends, girls you know that might be open to a threeway, you'll think of girls, they're an option for you now."

I pulled out as she woke and I kissed along her neck and played with her titties and we made sure we're all cleaned up before we get dressed and eat pizza heated in the microwave and drink wine together and doze as we rented movies on pay per view.

I stayed the night.

We ate.

We watched movies.

Got a little drunk.

Sucked and played with each other's titties more.

I ate her pussy.

She gave me a long, long blowjob.

And by the time it was morning we traded information and I headed out for home.

Everytime I see Leslie she blushes and stares and it's fun to see her at the gym getting lost in watching other women and being attracted.

And seeing the Bi girls and Lesbians at the gym getting excited over me.

I tuck really well and I'm more of a grower than a shower so I pass very easy even in workout clothes.

So yeah it's kind of fun.

And the same with the guys.

Jason O'Hara is the most persistent in chasing me and flirting even despite the rules and it was annoying.

He's a cocky, short, freckled, red headed guy that's all temper, all mouth, all just horny little asshole.

And the other day I was just done with his bullshit so I gave him my address and a time in the afternoon.

"Your address?"

"My address, you keep saying you want to hook up so well here's your shot hotstuff show me your best game tonight."

12