Strawberry Milk Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I bring anything?"

"Viagra."

I left it at that and went and showered but after that I went home and got everything ready and was getting horned up thinking of what I was going to do and getting my titties right to the edge of coming and that was perfect when Jason opened the door.

"Hey babe, I brought you some roses."

"Okay, that was nice. I like roses actually. Let me get them in water, come on in and close and lock the door."

I do like roses, I know very little about flowers and all that stuff but I like roses. I got them in a water pitcher since I didn't have a vase and I made two whiskey and cokes and took them out and as I gave Jason his I shrugged the slip style top I was wearing off revealing my great huge firm titties to him.

Jason downed his drink and reached out and played with them really clumsily and gave me just so, so kisses.

"Suck, them Jason, suck them, make me hot, make me cum."

It was almost a relief when he started getting my titties to cum as he sucked on them better in trance than he did while awake.

"I'm going to fuck you Jason, I've going to fuck you in the ass and you're going to love it. And you're going to feel every thrust of my cock pounding away at all your macho bullshit, at your manhood. My cum in your little ass will be pure bliss."

"Now go into the bathroom and use the enema kit in there to get all cleaned out inside then shower and use all the hair removal things in there."

I drank as he got ready and when he came out naked I guided him to the bed room and told him.

"Lie face down on the bed sweetie, legs apart ass up."

He did and groaned as I lubed and fingered his tight virgin hole.

I used a lot of lube then get him really close to cumming with my finger fucking protate massage then that's when I line up and push my fat cockhead into his sweet ass.

He grunted.

"Oh...uh...oh...fuck...cock! There's cock in my ass..."

"You wanted this. You wanted to fuck me, you wanted to hook up."

I sank it in and started fucking him.

"I did...oh...I did...oh...fuck, fuck, oh fuck me...Yes, yes I don't care yes this feels so damned good...so fine."

"Oh good..." Then I started really fucking him, moving my hips, moving him picking up speed and power as his sweet ass loosened and I got more into it, hornier for fucking boy ass.

Five minutes later he cried out. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, the cock in my ass is making me cum!"

He squirted out a decent load without an assist and he shivered and shivered as I fucked his ass right through the spasms.

"God, god, god it feels so good, god so fine, so good, more baby, more Kelly, give me more sweet cock baby."

And Jason was crying out sweeter, lighter, moving with it, riding and pushing back.

I could almost feel the way his body moved and muscle tension changed that I was fucking the man out of him, fucking the macho out of him.

Little by little, stroke by stroke he was deprogramming out of all that crap he was living by and being a little asshole for.

What was replacing the old Jason was someone else who loved getting assfucked.

I concentrated my nanos as I fucked his sweet ass and when I came I'd been thinking, pushing.

~You have a sensitive p-spot, you have a sensitive p-spot, your sissy spot gets you off, your sissy spot gets you off, your sissy spot gets you off.~

Then I came flooding his insides.

And Jason cried out and had a sissygasm from me cumming in his ass as he dropped into trance from my cum nanos.

"That's it cum, cum without using your cock, hand free sissy, hands free, you love this, you love the feeling of a hard cock inside you, filling you, you love getting fucked in the ass, it's natural and beautiful and you want that cum inside you."

Jason moaned really long and slow as the pleasure seemed to extend through him and this relaxed blissed out happy smile spread over his face.

The change I made in him, the kink of it, the power had me hard still and well it's nano enhanced now so it bounces back really fast anyways.

But the change in Jason is great, he became this really into it ride, fucking back, pushing, moaning, smiling, shivering, thanking me.

That was a turn on.

"Oh Kelly, oh Kelly you've got the best cock, it feels so good, I feel so good, free, I feel fucking free baby...thank you, thank you, thank you for that beautiful big cock inside me..."

And his voice went up lighter like he was just not trying to talk like a guy or tougher or any of that.

Plus the fuck me tones there, that voice you get while getting dicked was there and so sexy.

And there is something about butter churning, about fucking a sissy ass full of cum until it's all worked in.

Jason was still half tranced when I began fucking his P-spot, his sissy spot in earnest, hard and fast, stroke after stroke making him cry out and moan in a high girly pleasure pitch.

"There you go, you can feel it, you can feel the cock taking over, you can feel being fucked taking over, yes, yes, sissy you can feel cock taking over your brain."

Three of four seconds of that and moaning and Jason sissied again.

I went from fucking him to filling him as I drove my cock deep and came again in that ass.

"There you go, you can feel it, you can feel the cock taking over, you can feel being fucked taking over, yes, yes, sissy you can feel cock taking over your brain."

"Stay smooth, smell pretty, stay clean inside, buy butt plugs and big dildos, fuck yourself, fill yourself, be nice, be sweet, be kind."

I was done after that and not wanting to get too much more into things or more involved with Jason I sent him on his way.

Since then he's been girling it up but in this gender bending gay boy kind of way and definitely into guys and leaving the girls alone now at the gym.

And after Jason was Billy.

12