Strawberry Milk Pt. 08

Story Info
Kelly gets Katie over and a day of sexy 3-ways happens.
5.1k words
4.76
6.4k
9

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Before....

But I added Ethan to my Facebook, my Instagram....got added to his.

And I took happy sexy pictures and videos of us just having fun.

And there's no bullshit about my age, who I am, how I look.

No, no, they don't know about my cock and that doesn't matter but I'm there, hotter than fuck, having sexy times with Ethan obviously and I talked him up too.

Fuck her, fuck his doubters, just fuck all those assholes.

I'm on his stuff enough that everyone against him will be pissed and everyone that loves him will be happy and tease him and other good stuff.

And at the end of our meal and drinks and dancing we go back to bed and I feed him my breasts again and trance him into as much deep hard athletic ball aching sex as he can handle.

And drink buzzed, cum buzzed, cock buzzed, fed, fucked, happy I let us sleep and I let him nurse from my titties all night long and I push.

~Strengthen his back, fix his back over time, and his knee.~

I fell into this really great sleep.

I'm happy, people are happy, he's healing.

Merry Strawberry Christmas to me.

***And Continuing...

Ethan and I fooled around in the early morning after things and we had toast and jam and coffee and then he had to go to work and I got dressed and he dropped me off at the good mall again.

I took a few minutes to concentrate and kick up my pheromones, my whole strawberry scent thing and I went shopping.

It's so interesting turning heads visually, because I'm hot and sexy and hugely titted and like nothing most people see everyday so they look, some really look. Then some get closer, and the scent hits them and you can see them getting aroused, boners get rock hard, nipples harden, some people even squirm in their turned on state.

Three guys are strong enough to actually approach me and ask me out and it takes a lot to get past being scared of my looks or to think straight when in my cloud.

We talk and we flirt and we exchange numbers.

They're good looking but past that there seems like this wall they got through in life achievements, looks, money, they're all good looking and good with women and very successful sounding men.

And they'll be fun later I'm sure but I'm not looking for sex not really not after the other day.

I'm here for a good time and kind of the power trip too. And well the shopping.

Shopping is fun when you keep having people just stunned by you and turned on and opening every door, buying my coffees, doing everything to be kind to me.

It's fun because I know my Strawberry power is working and in the food court I try and actively concentrate on using the nano's to boost people's Dopamine and Serotonin and it takes a while before I can feel the changes, my own mood jump even higher and then people around me just start acting better? More cheerful, happy, I test it out by going to a few stores and places with crowds and people started getting better, acting nicer, happier and it really worked in the frustrating checkout lines.

And that's powerful.

I mean I could likely pull the reverse and hurt people but I don't want to do that.

I even get it to where I can feel the mood boosters in my touch like a tree frog's toxics so people I casually touch get a mood boost.

Along with everything else with me it's pretty amazing.

I have money to spend so I do. Nice and fun Christmas things, clothes in the spirit, some jewelry and lots of slinky wear that looks fun for the season. But I get myself decorations and presents for my steady loves and things to send home for the most part after spreading my Strawberry Christmas cheer around.

Buying wrapping paper was some of the biggest stuff I got and I took a cab home and started adding to my place looking like X-mas and took stock of everything and went out for groceries.

I went to my fave place and as soon as I got my cart I saw that little cutie Katie there.

It's funny she sees me and stops, looking all shy and stunned when I smile at her and finger wave as I head for groceries to stock up on.

I get things that I want and with my nanos calories are important so lots of snacks, butter, ice cream bars, meat but I get all the good stuff the name brands, all those things.

Then I find her cash and get in line smiling at her the whole time making her stare back and blush.

Katie is cute a reddish blonde with short cut hair that ringlets in a skater slash cut or that one sided bangs cut. Skinny, maybe a B cup, tiny waist, nice butt for her size and maybe five foot even maybe a hundred and thirty pounds at her best.

And glasses and freckles, pouty pink lips too.

And wide, wide blue eyes going from my tits to my face over and over.

"Hi Katie, I was hoping that you would've called me."

She blushes. "I'm sorry I wanted to but I just didn't know what to do."

"Well we all get busy and nervous, and you're so pretty I was thinking you were busy dating."

"I... uhm... a few?"

I'm loading things and she's scanning things and our hands touch.

I see her eyes reacting fast to the feel good chemicals and I let some of my nanos into her through my skin.

~You're so horny, you're so attracted by me, your pussy is starting to ache, get wet.~

She blushes hard once the hand touch registers and I see her nipples harden through her bra, shirt and her smock.

She stammers. "Sorry I lost track of my hands and was...I made a mistake."

"Come over tonight, come to my place."

"What?"

"Come to my place, I'll make supper and we'll have a good time."

"I...."

I take out a post it and write my address down give it to her having our hands touch again and I dose her again.

"I'll see you at eight."

She nods and I get a cab home and then start putting things away, setting up all my Christmas stuff decorations and put on a small but thick steak and baked potatoes and some carrots to saute, get a bottle of wine chilled and breathing and make the bed in my satin sheets and fluffy blankets and get dressed in sexy red underthings that barely hold my tits and an overly long X-mass nightshirt and sweats, just looking casual but sexy underneath.

I'm playing X-mas music when Katie shows ringing my doorbell.

I open the door and she's changed, freshly showered her hair still wet and she looks flushed, like she's masturbated flushed.

Actually kind of wired and glowing too.

"Hi! Come on in supper is almost done!"

I hug her and even with her shower I can smell her and I push my big tiities into her as she hugs me back very into it and is smelling me deeply.

I break the hug and give her a light kiss on the lips making her shiver. "Wine?"

"I uhm...okay."

I invite her in and sway to the kitchen and pour us some wine and offer her a glass and she's definitely not used to wine in a nice glass.

Heck not that long ago I wasn't.

"Steak alright?"

"You cooked me supper? You made steak?"

"I did, is it okay?"

"No one's cooked for me before, I've gone out but no one's ever cooked for me before."

"Well I did, Katie and you're worth it Merry Christmas."

She drinks her wine pretty fast and I check on the food as she looks my place over and keeps stealing glances at me and watching me and once things are pretty close to done I set the table.

We sit and eat and she blushes and looks impressed and we talk about school. She goes to art school here in town and I talk about my computer sciences degree and how I wanted to get into gaming programming.

Then there's more wine and I put the dishes in the dishwasher and go and change up the music.

I took her hand and tugged her towards the living room. "Dance with me?"

Katie takes my hand and we dance getting closer and closer together until she's pretty much nestled into me and my titties and she's breathing in my scent and shivers a little and I can smell her too.

After our third dance I step back and pull my sleep shirt off revealing my bra barely containing my huge titties.

"Take me Katie, unwrap me, touch them, taste them."

Her hands shake as she explores my breasts and pulls down my bra and touches my nipples that are oh so fucking hard and engorged.

"They're huge, god they're so big, so beautiful, are they real?"

"Taste them and find out."

Katie needs both hands to really get ahold of one on my breasts and she kisses them one then switching to the other then back and she takes a nipple in her mouth and starts to suck and suckle and it takes very little time as horned up as I am for her to get my titty cumming and milking.

She slows as they kick in and she trances out.

~You love titties, you like girls, women as much as guys, you like trans women, girls with cocks are beautiful, they get you wet, make your pussy wet, make your pussy ache.~

She keeps feeding and for a while I let myself lose myself in titty cumming until she drains one and starts on the other.

~You'll cum easier, cum easier, you'll cum harder, cum harder, cum harder, you're a squirter.~

Katie groans and moans and she squirms as she sucks out my titty come and when she's done she sort of blinks slowly awake and I pick her up and carry her into the bedroom and set her down on the bed and start kissing her as she's rapidly undressing and I break the kissing to pop her nipple in my mouth and treat her breasts to the attention only another woman can give.

And I slide my hand into her soaked, slippery panties and rub her mound and her pussy lips as she cries out and we get her out of her pants and panties and I sink my fingers into her soaked pussy and start fingering her with all the times and experiences I learned with Brenda until Katie screams in joy and shock as she's gripped by the strongest orgasm of her life and her hips buck against my hand as her pussy squirt cum.

I hold her clit between two middle fingers as she has the mini spasm and I rotate the motion and rub her furiously to her next atomic cum almost right on top of the first.

And again and again gooning her by hand until her whole body is shaking and she's crying in happy shocked sobs and then I stop and passionately kiss her and kiss her before sliding my way down on her.

I take her there all over again eating her pussy getting drenched in her juices as she writhes and moans and she shivers and shakes and cums over and over.

She's glazed and staring at me when I stand up and rub her juices all over my skin like massage oil and then stripe out of my bottoms and panties and free my monster.

"You have a cock!"

"Yeah I do."

"It's huge, like your breasts!"

"I hope you don't mind."

"Mind!? God Kelly you're fucking perfect! Fuck me, please fuck me, stick that dick in me it's the biggest cock I've ever seen!"

"As my sexy little firecracker commands."

I climb on the bed moving us both up it and kiss her and play with her small pretty titties and guide my cock into her soaked super lubed but still tight little pussy.

"Gnnn...Kelly, fuck, fuck, fuck it's so fucking big!"

I kiss her until I bottom out and slowly start fucking her and fucking her stopping only in light pauses to grind into her clitty with my girth and size or to barrage it with a ton of mini thrusts with the head of my cock until she screams then it's hammering full length strokes inside her until she violently cums again and I bury my cock it her to squirt and seize around.

Her eyes are shimmering and glazed at being full of my nanos and just blasted from the feel good hormones and the sex high.

We get into a groove, deep fucking, making her cum, her sucking on my breasts when they're not swaying as I fuck her and gliding over her skin until I get to the point of no return and fill her pussy with cum and she climaxes so hard then drops into trance smiling and drooling.

~Smarter, Smarter, more creative, more relaxed, you love sex, love sex, love yourself, love masterbation, our time, our sexy time you deserve this, it's becoming a grown woman, a grown smart sexual woman.~

We take a break and snooze and I'm awake before she is and I order pizzas and get more wine and wake her up to a glass and kisses.

"Pizza is coming, drink, go shower, I'll change the sheets and we can eat because I'm starving."

"I...okay, am I overstaying?"

"Hell no, I'm alone for Christmas if you want to stay over and make love."

We kiss. "I've family stuff but sure."

"I've got presents to send and take around so you can come with me too if you want."

She sways like walking is hard for her to the bathroom. "Sure Kelly, anything that you want. I'm there for it."

I do clean up and she's singing in the shower and I just got the bed changed when she comes out freshly showered and still swaying and kisses me and sucks on my titties while playing with them making me moan then drops to her knees and starts of her own free will sucking my cock or trying to.

I hear the moan as she trances under more as my pre-cum leaks into her mouth.

~You love the taste of cock, the weight, the feel, the taste of cum, you like the power in your hand.~

~Bigger, perfect, sexy lips.~

~No gag reflex.~

I couldn't help myself with the last one as I run my fingers through her hair and sink my cock down her throat and fucker her throat, mouth, brains as she grunts, slurps, moans and drools and fingers herself into squirting on the bedroom floor.

We just barely get cleaned up by the time the pizza guy shows and he's cute but too young.

I do get him extremely hot and flustered by getting the pizza in just my flimsy bra and he's stuttering and stammering and showing a decent cock but I let him leave.

We eat, we eat like we're starving and we are and we drink wine and we rent movies off of PPV and we sit on the couch snuggled together and making out.

It gets more and more intense too and we're soon having sex again as Katie straddles me on the couch and rides my cock as she plays with my breasts and sucks my titties to tittigasm as her dessert.

She still cries out and pumps and jerks her hips as her powerful orgasms rock her and she squirts around me oozing cum out onto the carpet.

It's so fucking hot watching her cumming like that, getting glazy and tranced out as she's full of my strawberry milk and when I cum inside her my nano load seems to just make her glow even more.

She seems possessed and it's catching as we move from the couch to the floor with me on top my breasts slipping and sliding over her sweaty body touching hers leaving sometimes when my nipples get too aroused milk trails into her skin that rubs in and we slip into hard endless marathon fucking as we lose track of hours and orgasms.

We barely manage to get the rest of the bottle of wine to us and polish it off before passing out in each other's arms on the carpet.

I hold her as I push the nanos again.

~Make more cum, less squirting, less squirting, stronger orgasms, loving anal, anal will make you cum, love sucking cock, love sucking cock.~

It's late but not too late when I wake up cumming as Katie is sucking my cock.

I can see her eyes and feel her shudder and cum as I cry out and release my load and she greedily drinks it down.

She starts back up sucking again and I moan and let her get me hard as I lay back and play with my titties and moan and jerk on my nipples and just enjoy going all orgasmy cum brained.

After my second load blasts down her throat she comes up and we cum kiss and head together to the shower.

The water gets my breasts super sensitive along with the fun shared soaping and sudsing up and I get hard again and once Katie is turned with her back to me I reach around and play with her titties then well soaped up I start fucking her from behind once we get a good grip and once she has another killer cum I pull out and sink my cock into her ass.

"Ass! Oh, oh, oh fuck, there's cock in my ass! Oh!. Oh! Fucking, fucking huge!"

She is tighter than hell.

"You want me to stop?"

"Nooooo....fuck this feels so big, so good! Oh fuck there's cock in my ass!"

I get in as far as I can go and start moving in and out and then fucking her my huge tits pressed into her back and I feel her shudder and her body twitch around my cock as she cums.

"I came, oh holy fuck, cock in my ass made me cum! It so good, so hot, so dirty, kinky, big, fuck me Kelly, fuck me, fuck me fuck my ass!"

It's good, it's amazing, it's tight and it is dirty and a good thing that we're showering and Katie is loud, growling, grunting, cumming and fucks back with wild passion until I fill her ass with my cum.

It takes a little longer to clean up but we get done and barely dried and tumble into the fresh bed together.

Morning comes around and I need a steam cleaner for the sex and the living room so we go off to buy one together stopping at her place and freak out her room mates by my being there and them staring at my titties and moreso after when Katie and I share a few kisses.

Her room mates are cute too both of them and even Katie was looking them over likely very differently now since last night and girls are now on the menu.

She grabs some clothes and we go out to IHOP and stuff ourselves before going back to my place and steam cleaning the couch and mattress and the carpet.

Then it's leftover pizza and necking as she helps me wrap presents.

Stopping in the afternoon for another romp in the bed with her nursing on my titty cum dry then sucking my cock and then over an hour of deep intense marathon fucking including more anal to finish and having grabbed wipes and stuff to be clean about it.

It was tempting to start getting frisky again but instead we kiss and make out and then we get up and clean up and shower and get dressed and head out after I call Ethan and we take my presents to Fed-ex to ship out to my family rather than the swamped post office.

Then we take a quick break as we park and Katie who likes dick as much as I do has no problems sucking Ethan's dick with me and once my mouth is touching his cock I use the nanos to push him to stay hard and give us a load each.

Then we all go to IHOP again and eat and we go get hot chocolates to go from Second Cup.

Then the rest of the presents starting with us stopping off at the porn store where Jill works.

I bought Jill some high end lingerie in her sizes and a really nice robes and she's changed more since I've seen her.

Deeper into her transition and really pretty, longer hair and cute nose and fuller lips and nice big firm titties and a really curvy waist.

She squeals "Princess!" when she sees me and bounces over and we share a kiss and her eyes get glazed some and I introduce her to Katie and ask her to close the store.

I give her present and say we're going to get a few things and that she's going to eat Katie's pussy.

"Her pussy? She doesn't have a cock?"

"Not yet that's why we're here."

"Oh, oh well we can definitely help her there, I've got all sorts of strap ons, harnesses and accessories."

Jill opens a new side room office that has a lot of stuff in it that looks like for sex including a pretty made up daybed and there's anime, porn, hentai and some actual office stuff including this slick gaming chair that has a giant black dildo set up on the seat and she explains she made it with a big black cock dildo vibe combo and she fills her ass while doing office work and gaming.

I asked her if she has another and she says she can make me one and then after she puts some sissy porn on her computer and we all get naked and Katie is interested in Jill's caged tiny cock clitty as we lube up the dildo and Katie groans as she sits on it and that very big black cock sinks into her ass and stretches it out.

Jill kneels in front of Katie and goes down on her as I turn the vibes on with the cord switch.

I go shopping for sex toys and strap on dildoes and lube and things as Katie moans and groans and starts cumming.

12