Strawberry Milk Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let Jill work on her and get into it and she now seems really like she knows what she's doing down there with women.

I'm hard and move her so I can sink into her ass but move the everpresent buttplug around inside her first before pulling it out and showing it to Katie who giggles with wide eyes as she cums again and I sink my cock into Jill's ass and she groan cries into Katie's pussy.

"You've been with women finally?"

"Mmm... yes, there's a bunch of women that come here and I was hit on by some of the Lesbians and Bisexual ones and they like my caged clitty. They like to take me especially after I strap them up."

We get into quite the scene, Katie in the gaming chair gripping it in between playing with her titties as she's impaled up the ass with a big black cock vibe and Jill between her legs eating her pussy as I fuck Jills ass as tiny dicked hot girls are getting fucked by big black cocks on the widescreen computer monitor.

We get Katie off three times by the time I flood Jill's ass with cum and we change positions as I sink my ass on the chair groaning as it fills my ass and stretches me out and Jill gets Katie fitted with a good harness and a big thick veined ten inch dildo and sinks a butt plug into her and then Jill's sucking my cock as Katie sinks into Jill's ass and starts fucking someone for her first time.

And in between sucking my cock as I get lost in the vibes and playing with my titties I hear Jill call her. "Katie-boy, oh Katie-boy, oh fuck me Katie-boy!"

"Fuck my sissy ass!"

"Katie-boy....! I'm cumming!"

Jill bucks and moans and pumps her hips as she sissygasms in her cage shooting cum through the holes in a series of little spurts and Katie-boy growl gasps as she drives her cock into Jill as she cums herself from the sheer kink, hotness and motion.

And watching it all I empty my cum down Jill's throat and cry out. "Suck my titties, come suck my titties, they're so hot!"

Both girls waste no time coming to me sitting on either leg and each nursing on my titties drinking my titty cum as the strawberry milk takes hold and trances them down.

I push on Jill.

~Good girl, good sissy, bigger breasts, smarter, work at investments, buy this place, build a really good sex shop.~

And I push on Katie. ~You love using the strap on, you love the feeling, the power, making people cum, the dip into masculine feels good, it's fun, but still you, still bright, funny, friendly Katie. You can be a sexy sweet woman and a good man.~

We get cleaned up and leave after a bunch of kisses and with butt-plugs filling us and we meet Ethan who is waiting and suck his cock each again as I command the nano's in him to make more cum.

Then we leave and we head to Leslie's house and Leslie was just in sweats and chilling as we showed and she squealed seeing me. "Kelly! Strawberries!" And she throws herself at me and we kiss and kiss as Katie looks on amused and looking Leslie's hot body over and then as we break the kiss Katie steps in and kisses Leslie with tongue.

"You look fun, can we come in and fool around?"

I step in and kiss Leslie again.

"I brought your Christmas present."

She smiles and blushes and pulls us in and we start necking and heading to the living room pretty fast shedding clothes and once I'm naked both girls are sucking on my titties and then the go down to suck my dick and Katie moves from that to her purse and gets strapped up really fast and sinks her big dildo cock into Leslie's pussy making her grunt and squeal.

Wetness literally gushes out of her pussy as she groans and her lust takes over as my pre-cum leaking out trances her down and I start fucking her throat and mouth as Katie fucks her pussy and we spit roast her and Leslie is loving it.

Shaking, trembling over her edges pussy drooling out juices and her quaking as she cums loving it.

And she's so fucking hot too.

In her 40's but nano modified and worked out like a gym regular, blonde, big titties, tiny waist, good abs, perfect ass and loud, sexy, loud grunting, cumming hard so fast and just spilling juices out as she's fucked.

We shift positions after that with Katie eating Leslie's pussy on the couch and sucking all the cum she can get out of her as I use the crotchless part of her strap harness and fuck Katie into she's screaming and crying out as she cums into Leslie's pussy.

After I cum in Katie's pulsing gushing cunt I remove her buttplug and fuck her in the ass and Katie unhooks her strap on dildo and starts fucking Leslie's ass as she keeps eating pussy.

Both are moaning and gushing and loud and crying out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck my ass!"

We get into marathon sweaty three way for an hour sex.

We get into me on the floor, both of them sucking my big full titties of my strawberry milk as they jerked me off and ram my ass with Katie's big dildo.

Our hands all over each other and kissing, touching smooth perfect skin, breasts, kisses with lipstick on lipstick.

We laid on the floor for a good long while kissing, touching, laughing and giggling and then we got cleaned up and Katie and Leslie traded information and more kisses and we headed out to meet Ethan again.

Brenda wasn't home having left on a trip to someplace warm so I talked with her neighbor lady who was getting her mail and taking her packages.

Then we went to the good mall where Frankie worked and dropped off her present and had dinner at the food court together.

We did run into Frankie on the way out and she apologized saying. "Hey Goddess, I'm sorry but it's been busy as heck with the Christmas shoplifters and fights."

We kiss briefly. "That's alright Frankie, I just dropped off your present and wanted to introduce you to Katie. Katie loves sissies especially hot little ones she can fuck until they squeal and cum wither great big strap on."

Katie blushes but smiles, almost grins and is looking Frankie up and down.

Frankie is cute, she's getting hotter and hotter all thin and skinny with perky titties and a nice ass she's showing off in her uniform pants.

She looks sort of somewhere between sexy tomboy and femboy.

Frankie is looking at Katie and smiles. "Hey I'll give you my contacts and maybe we can go out."

"I'd love that, you're definitely cute Frankie."

They trade info and we head out and after talking and necking in the car we head back to my place and with some agreement from Katie we invite Ethan up for supper and for sex even though he had cum four times today.

I take out some chicken and curry sauces and get some rice going in the rice cooker and then the slow romantic kinda fun Christmas music comes on, Katie plugs in the Christmas tree and we all start getting undressed and I make sure that they both start getting tranced into the mood and sucking my titties until I can push on them.

~Fun, happy, friendly, sexy, Christmas, lots of cum, lots of endurance.~

And I just let the third threesome today pick up steam.

12