Strawberry Shake Ch. 01

Story Info
Troy talks about his first black dick he sucked.
3.2k words
4.52
7.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvilLaugh
EvilLaugh
73 Followers

When I look back and think about my first time with a guy, I'm elated. I remember the thrill of getting the message to my internet ad on a site that no longer hosts these types of ads. I remember the taste, although it wasn't my first time holding another guy's dick, this time was different, this time I was going to make him cum.

Let me set the scene so you know a little bit about me, queue the pop 80's teen movie music. My name is Troy, I'm thirty years old today and married to a beautiful younger woman. I work at a good job, I have the love of my friends and family and I enjoy a cold beer on a Friday night with jeans that fit just right. Ok, that may have been some lyrics to a country song, but the sentiment is still there.

My whole life I grew up in a sexually repressed house in a decent suburb area to Christian parents that had lost love for each other many years before they eventually broke up. As most religious people, God bless them, they were very strict with all things. They refused to allow me to have any type of friends outside of family members or church people. Needless to say, my upbringing was not ideal, it wasn't until later in life when I was an adult and able to look back on my life did things start to make sense.

After I graduated High School I moved out and started living with roommates in a pretty big house. We were all about the same age so we did what kids our age did, drank, smoked and partied! When I wasn't working I was drinking and when I wasn't drinking I was jerking off to interracial porn. I don't recall the first black dick I saw in porn, just how much I didn't hate it. As much as I try to not picture that video of my mother having sex with a black that I found after my first year of college on some seedy website, the thought lingered.

My first time sucking a guy off wasn't actually with a black guy. Instead, it was with Henry, some old middle aged dude with a hairy stomach and small cock. When I saw it in the picture he sent me before meeting, it looked bigger, but having never sucked a dick before, I figured it'd be okay to start off small.

Henry was a nice enough guy. He had an old home in a suburb about ten minutes south in a worse neighborhood. As I stood outside waiting for him to let me in his house on that cold October evening I prayed to God that I didn't get killed. While I waited outside this stranger's home I thought about the headline my folks would see on the news: Man killed by hateful man in Shitty Town, Illinois. With that running through my head I couldn't help but admit I was hard as a rock. I felt so slutty, a word I never thought to use for myself.

I had some girlfriends in high school but nothing serious. When I had sex with one of them it was cool. Even to this day I still like having sex with my wife, boobs and pussy are great but especially when they are on the body of someone you love.

I heard footsteps coming to the front door of the house and moments later a shirtless white guy, Henry, opened the door with a cigarette in his hand. "Troy?" Was all he said.

"Uh, yeah."

"Get in here, boy, it's cold." Henry opened the screen door and let me into his home. He had shit everywhere, well not actual shit, this isn't that type of story. No, instead he had piles of clothes and books, old VHS movies and magazines piled up everywhere with beer cans littered throughout. The air went from brisk rainy humidity to smoky throat choking dead air. "This is my first time doing this." Looking back, he probably lied, but whatever.

"Yeah, me too." I looked around his place a bit more and closed the door behind me. "Should I take my shoes off?" I was freaking out, not really scared, just excited. I felt awkward holding my phone and checking the time over and over as if I was expecting a message or someone to save me from myself.

"That's up to you. Do you want a beer?" Henry said and walked into his kitchen for one.

"No, I'm alright, thanks." I said and took a seat where I could, trying my best to seem casual and nonchalant.

I watched as the man stiffly walked around his house with nothing but worn out basketball shorts on. He wasn't attractive, not in the least, but I wasn't looking for a partner, I was looking for a cock and he had one.

He came back and took a seat next to me on the couch and cracked his beer open and smoked his cigarette. "So this is your first time, huh?" He said and put down his beer. He immediately pulled his basketball shorts down and over his semi hard dick and balls. He was hairy but no more than I was at that time, I didn't expect anything different from him.

"Yeah, I just decided I wanted to try sucking a dick." I felt silly saying it because this guy who's house I was in could actually be gay and I didn't want to offend him by making my decision to experiment seem fickle.

"I gotcha, well, I got one right here for ya." Henry said, not impatient but wanting to be encouraging.

Right then I noticed I hadn't stopped looking at his pink and white little guy since he pulled his shorts down. I grabbed his dick and held it in my hand and stroked it up and down until I felt him getting hard. He moaned and told me that it felt good. As I got on my knees on his dingy carpet floor I started to question, wait, am I gay? I liked holding him in my hand and I liked hearing him moan, does this mean I'm not straight? I leaned forward and put his dick head in my mouth which tasted like cigarettes but otherwise it seemed clean. I looked up and saw over his belly and saw him make an expression I'd only ever seen a guy make when a girl was fucking him. I stopped asking questions to myself as I bobbed my head up and down his hard dick. Fear left my body and I felt like a kid again, a kid who just found that loophole in his parent's argument allowing him to go play with his friends.

Before long I started really enjoying myself. I liked the feeling of his cock head reaching the back of my mouth and how he encouraged me to keep going. I liked the flavor of a man's cock in my mouth and enjoyed feeling his balls on my chin. It was fun to push myself and deep throat him and then pull him out of my mouth and stroke his dick after spitting on my hand.

The only disappointment I had was how long it takes. Probably sounds a little funny but after a while your jaw and neck starts to hurt. It might've just been me but I felt like I was doing something wrong so I spent several minutes deep throating him, or at least taking him in my mouth until his balls were on my chin. After that I switched to stroking his dick and moaning and telling him how great his dick was. I wasn't sure what I was doing or what he liked so I just pretended I was a girl in porn. All the same, it seemed to work!

A huge highlight, that I wasn't prepared for, was the salty creamy texture of his precum. I can still remember it to this day. As soon as it went into my mouth I felt a hit of sweet dopamine in my brain. Tasting another man's fluids was fucking hot. That fact alone made it worth my stiff neck and sore throat. I wanted the final prize, I wanted the taste of his cum, his whole load in my mouth.

Henry grabbed my head and held me tight as he humped forward into my mouth. I wasn't alarmed, by this point I wanted him to manhandle me. I wanted to feel like a dirty bitch, a slut who was going to eat his load. "I'm cumming!" He shouted and humped one or two more times and then erupted in my mouth. He held my head and I sat on my knees like a good boy and swallowed every bit of it. Feeling his cock pumping his seed into my mouth was exactly the feeling I'd wanted, it was exactly what I needed.

He was done before I wanted him to be. Looking back, again, I feel silly. I wanted his cum to keep pouring out, I wanted to drink and taste more of him. When he let go of my head he had to pull me off of his softening cock.

"You're gonna make me piss, stop." I sat back on my knees and giggled, yes, I giggled. "Damn, that was good, can I hit you up again in the future?" He asked me as he promptly pulled up his shorts. I sat on my knees taking the hint and stood up with my cock rock hard in my jeans.

"Uh, yeah, that'd be great." I said awkwardly and he hurried me out the door. Finally able to breathe fresh air again, the cold night welcomed me back. I held a silly smile on my face and quickly walked back to my car and drove off.

As I drove off I took account of the event. First off, I liked sucking dick, that part was obvious. Secondly, I had a plan to like it even more, conditioning myself with ice cream! I recalled a friend of mine at the time who told me she hated going to the dentist when she was younger and to help her overcome that fear, her dad would take her to get ice cream after every visit. After enough times of getting ice cream, she loved going to the dentist. Well, call me Pavlov because I was about to train this bitch.

Once home and holding my fast food strawberry milkshake, I slurped it down like it was a creamy cock in my lips. I giggled again when I realized how fitting sucking on a straw was for my conditioning. The very idea I could rewire my brain to enjoy cock more and more made it exciting. Would this work? Did that 'Sissy Maker' audio that I edged to every night really hypnotize me? And what does my mom fucking black guys have to do with this story? Well, I'm glad I asked.

Meeting Henry and having one or two more successful dick and milkshake suckings emboldened me to try again. This time I wanted a black dick to suck and in my ad on that site that doesn't allow these types of ads anymore I made sure to be clear. Enter, Jay.

Jay was a more refined man. He was also in his fifties and had little curly white hairs in his otherwise black hair. He was one of those old school types, if you're from the hood you know what I mean. He had a bit of poise, like a silver fox type. Everything from how he talked via text to the car he drove and even to the apartment he rented. He was doing well. I remember looking around his place for the first time and thinking, "Oh, he is way too good for my dumb ass." With everything he did he took his time and always with a knowing smile on his face.

We sat and talked about music and whatever else, although I don't recall I remember distinctly thinking he was a gentleman. He didn't rush to pull his cock out, not that I blamed Henry for doing that, hell I wanted him to. But Jay was like sipping a glass of wine. He had a tasteful gold chain around his neck and even a golden ring on his pinky. Thinking of him now, I felt something for him. I felt small and he was big. I felt safe with him, not even once thinking I was going to end up in a body bag. In fact, he made me laugh and in an odd way taught me something very important that I never learned by that time, embrace your sexuality, just don't let it consume you.

That was easy for me to think about now but then I think I was only thinking about sucking his black dick. Nowadays people get upset about having preferences of different people and fetishizing any specific type of partner. I don't have much of an opinion about that, I do know I liked Jay.

"What's your name again, son?" Jay asked me politely as he sipped from his glass of dark liquor.

"Troy." I responded promptly.

"That's right, well Troy, how about we get started here?" He winked at me and grabbed his hard dick through his shorts. I nodded and smiled back, a bit giddy, my first time sucking a black dude's dick! He stood up and put his drink down in order to take his shorts off. I walked over to him and got on my knees and sat in wonder. Even to this day I still think about that sexy man's hard chocolate cock. He was well trimmed and hung down between his legs. When he sat down he grabbed it with his hand and held it out pointed at my lips. "Do you like this, white boy?"

I nodded.

He stroked his cock and spoke softly to me. There was something about being called a white boy by black guy while I watched him stroking his large thick cock that drove me nuts. My mouth watered and I moved forward, not listening to his words, drawn in. I grabbed his cock and stroked it a few times until I put it to my soft pink lips and kissed his dick. I stared at his cock and licked it hungrily. At that moment I no longer thought about my religion, if I still had any. I didn't think about life or death. I didn't think about that day my mother was on all fours crying out to get fucked by a big black dick, instead I was holding one of my own. I was licking him with my own tongue. I was confessing to myself that this was love.

When I put his cock head in my mouth and I heard him call me his white bitch I nodded. I kept my eyes fixed on his thick dick and made sure to keep my teeth far apart so he could enjoy as much of me as possible. I heard myself moan deep in my throat while I sucked his dick and rubbed his balls and felt my cock leaking precum. This was incredible! I felt so at peace and simultaneously horny, I would've done this so much sooner if only I'd known how fun it could be.

I looked up over his small belly and saw him watching me just as closely as I was watching his dick disappear into my mouth. I wanted to impress him so I decided to try and deep throat his dick. From what I heard he really enjoyed that, so I pushed myself more and more, feeling the expansive feeling when his cock head pushed into my throat. I reached forward with my hands and held onto his naked hips and forced him deeper and deeper making me gag and tears fall from my eyes. I was head over heels with Jay and his dick. He'd shower me with pet names and call me a good white boy. He didn't touch me, not once, instead letting me do what I do, just sitting back and enjoying my show and I was doing all I could to put on a show.

When I wasn't forcing his cock balls deep I was gasping for air with my tongue out and stroking him with both of my slobbery hands. The way I felt with Henry was nothing like how I felt now. My neck hurt, sure and so did my knees after so long but I was having unadulterated fun.

At the very end he grabbed my hair and stroked his cock while keeping his yummy dick head in my mouth. I watched and moaned as I waited for his cock to give me what I came for. After a few more strokes I could feel his white tasty cum pour into my mouth. As he was cumming he told me to hold it in my mouth and show him. I obeyed. Once he had finished I opened my mouth with him standing over me on my knees and smiled wide. "Goddamn, white boy, you are one good cock sucka. Shit! That was great." he wiped his cock on my face which made me giggle and close my mouth. "Okay, baby, swallow and show daddy." I looked up into his dark brown eyes and quickly swallowed his cum and opened my mouth back up. "Good, bitch." He put his dick head in my mouth and I gladly sucked his softening dick a few more times and then got up.

"Was that good?" I asked, not sure why I felt like I needed his approval for some reason.

"Oh, yeah, white boy, that was great. Let's do this again." I noticed he was moving towards his front door now. "And, I'd like it if you called me Master Jay, okay?" He held his doorknob subtly letting me know I needed to answer correctly.

"Okay, Master Jay." I said while blushing. God, how cringe, I was actually blushing! He smiled and let me out of his house and told me he'd ring me again when he wanted me. I agreed and got back in my car, smiling like a fool and changed his name in my phone to: Master Jay. I ordered another strawberry shake and went home.

That wasn't the last time I saw Jay, but not soon after I moved to another state and deleted his number after telling him the news. He wished me luck and that was the last time I ever talked with him. That is until fate stepped in and reintroduced me with the only guy I'd ever had a crush on. Now I just had to explain to my wife how me and Master Jay knew each other prior to the BDSM group orgy she and I joined. Oh, joy!

***

Thanks for reading! I am trying something new and still writing CH 2 of Word Power Control, if you haven't read that, you should. These two stories are very different. I'm working on my skills as a writer so I will be continuing to upload random shit that makes me hot and trying different genres and perspectives. I really liked writing Troy - he seems very honest, maybe it's just the 1st person perspective I'm writing in that makes it feel that way, who knows. Either way. I hope you liked it, if you didn't I appreciate you reading to the bottom. Any and all feedback is welcome!

EvilLaugh
EvilLaugh
73 Followers