Strawberry's Saga | Tarot-Scope 01

Info
A natural witch reads tarot.
5k words
1k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello and welcome to the live call this is your host/witch of the evening and we will be doing some tarot readings. I cannot for the life of me remember where the Rider Waite deck is (ride of wait deck is) ...so we're just gonna have to -- cause I probably remember all the cards in the thing -- and people are so jealous... OK, so we have jealous people. Let's go ahead-- let's go ahead and write this down. We need to keep notes on this crap because people are so shitty, I'm so sorry. But the reason why need exorcisms and the reason we need psychologists is because of shitty people. Quote the words, mark my words, understand them, follow them if you want to be healed. Otherwise, go watch Other Lady's Tarot. I can give you a whole list of bad news bears who are popularized in modern day society in the tarot world. I can give you a whole list and slew of people who will tell you things that you will nod your head to and go, "Mmm-hm...yeah...". You don't know what they're talking about. You just found something about them to like and that's why you watch them. You wanna heal so bad but you can't because you're distracted, OK? So that's the Jealous People lets hold on -- "'Jealous People' over here.." that's from 1:30,? 1 minute, and 30 seconds ok...?

Ok... you could be a Capricorn Moon, Leo Sun or Rising.

And that's not all for now, but that's all I can see. We are only going to 1 hour and 15 minutes into this reading, we can't spend too long doing this because otherwise I get distracted, it goes too long, and I get angry. So, I am the reader but obviously I might agree or disagree with what some of what I see in the reading. It's not about me because you don't know my life enough to judge that. I wouldn't do it either (honestly). So if you 're here for some help and if you want a look for some answers, here you are, you're in the right place. Otherwise, you're a Boring Bitch, ok? You know who you are. This is being recorded in two places - if you'd like to see, do that. But I'm far too busy, OK? (I am) with other things than to deal with timestamps, and like markers, chapters all that - we need to get on with the show. ON. WITH. THE. SHOW. That's what we're doing here. So, somebody is a Capricorn -- I'm going to put that in the other box. Because I highly believe -- and this is for helping people, this is not for Boring Bitches - so there's a Boring Bitch, she might be a Sagittarius, here -- "'Boring...'". OK, Sag. Definitely a Sagittarius. Ride or Wait? I wouldn't ride this person. OK? Don't ride, Don't ride. Don't ride. Don't...and don't wait. So, we'll get further on with the reading. We're gonna do, what? 12 readings in 1 hour and 15 minutes, OK? So this is reading One. And we're marking this -- we may or may not put this somewhere, this whole paper might be for sale because whatever is written here is the truth for the person reading it and it may be considered some sort of lucky token. You may get really really lucky with this stone...not this stone, but this piece of paper. If you were ever given a stone by me, you are extra lucky; there are only about 5 people out there who have a stone given from me to them as a gift; don't give it to everyone. I don't know if you can see this here. If you'd like to know the information about this deck, please look at the live call stream (it won't be in the audio because we don't have time to label all that). If I'm silent, it's for a couple of for reasons that are not super important, please. Four plus eight is...it's also equaling to a negative number since the 4 came first. So that should give you a little something as to what's going on in that person's story-line. Let's see... it looks like there's four people involved. If I've already named you, OK, and if you're here in this quadrant of "Situation-ship" (the first reading), then that means....maybe someone...there's some sort of....and please read the description, please read the notes, please read all you can read about this reading so I don't have to explain it here. We have a lot of time, but if I we go into the rules and talking about it, we'll waste time.

Someone here is definitely lying about their--their promiscuity, lack of, there....they're lying, OK? If they take long pauses when you ask them very straight-forward questions, that is a lie and it should be considered one until they explain themselves. They must explain themselves in order to get the point across, they're not doing that, though. They might-- YOU might be hiding something. You'll just have to put yourself in these story-lines, if you don't know where you fit, you're probably not apart of the story, OK?

The first person I mentioned I said "4+8=..." and then I see maybe a father and daughter practicing math sitting at a table and it's really, really frustrating to teach this child this subject. They're always getting it wrong and it seems they are getting it wrong on purpose. This person who is trying to teach math or some sort of subject, did not pass school themselves or missed school and it's like...what I would say to that is, "Don't tell your kids that until they're old enough to process it," because I don't know if you know, but school is terrible. And the fact that they have to go, is actually quite angering to them. Also, you're going to get a lot of people--like, I feel like somebody else is listening in who has to deal with this person who is forcing them to learn (this person is forcing the other to learn), and it is very frustrating. And it's frustrating because whoever is forced to learn, is also being abused or has been abused in a situation where they do not feel empowered enough to learn. So they get things wrong on purpose, they do not want to excel or apply themselves. They don't want to apply themselves out of fear of looking like...being....they do not want to apply themselves out of fear of being dismissed. This person, somebody out of the two people I'm talking about right now has a learning disability, OK? Let's just say they do, because they actually do know the answer, but they're not being given enough time to think about it, they're being rushed. Now there's some people out here who are just angry. They're mad that they're not getting attention. It's really, really, really hard to get attention these days, and if you are getting attention, it's not from the people who you would wish the attention from, I can guarantee it. Because that is just how the system is right now. You will get a little bit of what you're wanting, for a little bit of time, and then not afterwards. People stalk just to prove that they can find you, even thought they would not want that for themselves. They would HATE to be stalked. So who are we talking about now? Please what month were they born in? Please give me a number or a name: "MOTHER" "BIG MAMMA" "THE GRANDCHILDREN" So these are the three cards that can out, can you see these? At the bottom of the deck is 9 OF KNIVES. So that is...what month...January, February, March, April, May June, July, August, September...

OK...we have CAPRICORN here twice. We also have Leo Dun or Rising. The 9th month is September...September, but 4 plus 5 is 9...hm...um..so, sorry back to the cards, I'm sorry I had to look at that. That was just very strange...yeah, something about a wire, like a piece of jewelry around someone's neck. There's some sort of harsh resentment regarding that. That's all I'm going to mention. Also a cat, a kitten or defenseless animal. Let's see who else is here, who is the jealous person...oh, OK...um...mm...ooo OK, what's happening, OK...

Um...so, there;s a jealous person here, OK? Could be separate from this other stuff but a part of it, somehow. They could be a family member, OK? They are used to be the center of attention somehow by looking pained, being pained, looking annoyed having a resting-B face...they want nice people to approach them. Only liked nice people, this jealous person. It's weird, this individual, the vibe....

So let's go on over to this last person who is a Capricorn supposedly, let's see what's going on because there's at least four people here. But there's 1 person out of this four....they're kind of like the outcast. They 're kind of the outcast of the group here, and they may or may not have similar problems to someone else in the family, in this story, or in this friend group or in this friend dynamic, OK, it is some sort of group. And I think this person who feels like who is maybe also an outcast, has seen a doctor and has talked about someone with this doctor. This person, and I feel like it's the jealous person who is going to their doctor, and telling them about sexual experiences or something. They just wanna get it off their chest but it's kind of lame because they should have been discussing this stuff on their own in their own mind. They are too afraid to see this in their own mind's eye. So, there's that. We're going to go ahead and move on to the next reading, please. It's thirteen minutes in...

People don't like when others can do things, and I'm sorry about that. Starting at thirteen minutes and nine seconds. Because I feel like someone is that, a person who cannot doesn't understand how another person can do a certain thing, and they're mad about it. Organization skills, organization skills, OK, they are null and void I feel in this situation. We have the FOUR OF WANDS. And in this picture (in this card) it is like over-doing it, it is like pretending to be in love, pretending to eat, even. OK...mm..., someone might have a panic attack, harsh ones, crazy ones. Ones that are very scary that warrant concern from their partner. They spend money on things that like DON'T work, so the number 7 could be of significance. I feel like they've NOT been to the doctor, this first person we're talking about in this second reading. They have not been to the doctor, I do not fee l like they have children, I feel like um... I feel like they have nothing to work with, if I can be honest. There's like nothing of substance that they can work with, or feel like they can work with. Something very empty or half-empty about this person. So that means they take up a lot of attention, they do. This person, they may not want to, but they do. Let's move on to the next person, please. And I feel compelled to mention that this next person is below the first individual we just talked about. Thank you again for joining the live call. Hmm... you could be reading about something in the newspaper here (this person, or about this person). Yeah, definitely could be reading about this person in the newspaper, but I don't feel like it's a good headline, I don't think it's something you wanna hear or see. OK, we're moving on to the next person.

This next person could be born on the eight month. And....what else... there could be some sort of anniversary coming up with this person, too. It's bittersweet, I think it's something to do with some sort of mutual understanding. OK....let's go back to this other thing, in the reading in the newspaper, it's like reminiscing about something that happened, it's some sort of anniversary of an event, yeah? Some sort of anniversary, and it's not good news, it's heavy, it's very heavy news. And let's talk about this last person, here. "They're just the messenger. Messenger." But I have a feeling that they kind of knew what was going on this whole time. I have a feeling that they heard a plan going on, they had an inkling that something was happening, they had dreams about it, this last person we're talking about here had an idea as to what was happening. They pretended not to know, and they too read about it in the newspaper. They're going to be haunted. This last person is going to be...this person...OK, let's see.

Someone wants another to bear the burden of a certain pain. So this last person we're just gonna say IS that person, (who wants someone else to bear the burden of their own pain, OK?), they don't want feel. They are the type to get an emotional support animal to abuse, just to feel better (that person) They're haunted by that memory.

And this other individual...uh, OK, so I'm not sure what this is, but there are two sets of people who had to similar experiences with animals, right? So, one is beating themselves because they feel the burden of some sort of unresolved grievance upon themselves. This other individual has been trained to not feel that, so....

...this could have been before or after the healing they've gone through, but the other person who wants them to feel their pain, doesn't know that. In other words, I feel like you should just stay in your own lane, because you never know what people are going through, or have gone through - that's what the lesson is in these cards. Moving on to the next reading.

You will get a whole bunch of jealous people coming after you (for whatever reason) because they're bored. And they're probably not very smart or cute. They don't feel cute anywhere about themselves, they don't like the way they look. They judge their own family members on how they look, and their own blood-line, and maybe their own race of people. They don't think they're pretty at all, they don't trust their looks. They have every reason to not trust their looks, by the way, because they're not a nice person. It all start with how cute you are -- cute -- you are on the inside. "Cute" meaning, "Do you feel cute?" They say do you feel "Bonita"? It's like, if you don't why are you doing that? Why are you out here trying to make people feel -- you know? You don't like yourself, somebody (we'll say this is person 2).

They were born either on the ninth or tenth month. They feel very old right now. And they may not even be that old, I just feel like that's how they feel. They don't like the trajectory of their life as it pertains to how society views them. Right now, it looks like they should be owning a cat, taking boring family pictures (that's what they feel like they should be doing right now). So there's a lot of expectations. A lot of people probably make fun of how this person speaks, and they take it to heart. Because they've been told certain things about their speech pattern that are true or not true to societal standards (something along those lines).

They get really excited about other people's drama. They wanna see other people embarrassed because they are often simply embarrassing. They probably have very weird facial features which they talk down upon (themselves). And I say that 'cause I'm sorry, that is what came out, OK?

People are hyper-critical of other people's appearances. And I feel like men get a get off real easy because they are just naturally homely, but women don't get the same pass. I see that here (in the cards). A women who is NOT getting a pass - so whatever that means.

Maybe they're biracial or have some sort of racial difference in their family. People underestimate others all the time, and I feel like that backfires and I'm so glad it does. And when I say "underestimate" I don't mean violence, because anyone can be violent, any dumb ass can be - trust. And everyone has a reason to be violent, by the way. I'm saying underestimating someone's intelligence. Meaning, I don't go around thinking people are dumb all the time. Only when they do and say dumb things. But I know for a gosh-darn fact that people are incredibly intuitive, so that automatically means that there's some sort of meaning to their thought. You can't negate someone's thoughts, you have to answer to people's thoughts, actually. That being said, I think there's a family issue. Being ignored, like nobody wants to address this elephant in the room. People have very short attention spans, if you find someone who doesn't- be grateful. For real, I'm not even saying that. Cherish them like they are gold, honey. Kiss the feet and the nubbies on their fingertips anything you can get your lips on, because they are a god-send, because people are not good right now. They're getting mad at any old bitch off the street just because they can. Just because they've got hemorrhoids and they don't know how to fix it, just because they've got gingivitis and they don't know how to fix it. Just because they hate their job and they don't know how to fix it: just because they hate their boyfriend, or girlfriend, or spouse, their cat, their child...uh, their own lives, their own selves. And they can't take it.

And I'm like, "Don't you know, my homie that everybody goes through this?"

Even the pretty ones even the fortunate ones: the blind, the mute, the incredible rich and the incredibly poor.

So it just boggles my mind when people go out of their way to bother other people, step in their way, talk down to them, make them feel inferior, like this is some high school movie or some middle movie or something cute that you're supposed to tee-hee at: out of boredom, out of insecurity, out of being just a dumb ass. Because dumb people do stuff like this. I know that because I used to do dumb stuff like this all the time - say no for the hell of it, "No!" just to get attention. "No!" Now, when I say 'no' I mean it because it's like, saying "no" to everything is stupid. Saying no to everything is dismissive it's rude it's not smart.

But sometimes people say no all the time out of -- just to protect themselves? I don't care.

Moving onto the next person. THIS person cares. This person's also dumb. Because they are thinking along the same vein (as the previous person) but they are also violent. There's a lot of violence, or thinking about being violent. Because they can't speak, they don't know how to speak and they probably don't open their mouths because their breath stinks. So, if they have to be inside their own head all the time with that breath? Can you imagine? Can you imagine how treacherous it is. To add insult to injury, they're holding a bible, I don't know...they're holding a bible. Their hands are ashy, they're covered in shrouds (perhaps they are homeless or near homeless). They probably smell like beef! The human motives and psyche are quite simple and I don't think this lady or mans is getting laid. So they're mad - fine! And they smell like a farm. OK, yeah! And there's a lot of needing to appear to be strong smart, organized; it's backfiring. There's a strong need to seem or feel healthy involved, included; it's backfiring.

Let's move onto the next person in this here. This is actually person one here, so I'm curious, this next person we're about to talk about here in this particular reading. Someone here's gay, I think the main character is a gay man....uh....but they...OK?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. No. I'm sorry, they are not the main character, that's the second person. The second person in this story-line could be gay. But the first person is probably just a man who feels very feminine - that confuses him. I feel like they were raised by a women or- yes, Somebody. Yup, that's exactly what's going on here. Some stupid person raised this other individual into being a weirdo, OK? And that's not their fault. That's not their fault at all. You know how when you're raised by somebody and you just come out a certain way, that's not your fault if that happened. But, if you're grown and you realize your problems now, OK, now is the time to start seeking guidance. So what's up with person one, please? So person One has aborted mission as far as it pertains to being a big sister a big brother, a mother or a father. Yes. And I feel like it has happened to them, and that's why they do it. Where are we at on time. Thirty minutes? We still have an hour...forty-five minutes, OK, we gotta hurry. So, yes..now, OK, to conclude this third reading, it looks like this person now (person one) is now a father or mother, or has experience being a parent. Moving on to the next reading.

Could be slowing down due to distractions in this one, somebody here in this particular reading. Just get one card per each person so we can make sure we get these readings here. Four times three is twelve. I think we actually completed them all if I can be honest, so how about this, because it is 12 readings listed here. Wait, no it's not: one two three four five six seven eight nine...we need to do (4) one more, I'm so sorry, you're right.

--:--
--:--
1.0
CloveDelani
12