Strawberry's Saga | Tarot-Scope 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So! Last reading of the series and if we have time, we'll do a re-cap. OK...ok, person one..OK, might be incarcerated, might be in jail actually. Person two...er...Person three, because we have person two who might be incarcerated. They feel like they have lost their crown - they are going to do things to emphasize that. So if you have someone in your life who might be doing this, this might be for you.

The person waiting on the individual who might be incarcerated is learning how to do things like be a housewife. so let's look more into that. (The second person in this story line) yeah! They're looking to be in a relationship, they want to see themselves as the perfect wife or housewife, but...and they have very high standards for themselves but, there's a big 'but,' I don't know what the 'but' is. So let's move on. We still have two people to talk about in this particular reading, let's talk about person four. Wait....one, two three...we just talked about person four, so let's talk about person one.

OK, person one is not very important in this story-line for some reason ,maybe it's cause they're making themselves unimportant, not sure. They are used to sharing their wealth or not sharing (either being extremely generous or extremely stingy, with everything, OK?). They haven't found the means to fend for themselves, so that's why they do that. And person three...let's see...

OK, someone could be flirting around. Definitely flirting around. Because they don't wanna be in a situation again because it looks like they tried sharing something and literally something happened. Like, they got shunned, banned...and I don't think it was their fault, honestly, it looks like they were trying to do something good and it backfired. And they don't wanna wait around. Yeah. I think that's a good idea, "not waiting around," for this per-- maybe-- there's two women or two separate men waiting for an individual to get out of jail so they can pursue them. This person has decided they don't wanna wait around anymore. So...and then this other individual in this reading here is trying to prepare themselves for motherhood, to be a mother, to be a housewife, to be an up-standing citizen, to be something- I don't know. I have no clue what this person is preparing for, for whom (specifically, I don't know), because it could be this individual who is waiting to get out of jail. This person waiting to get out of jail has some secrets, OK? And, yeah...so we'll just leave it there.

And this last one in this particular reading feels some ailments, they feel...like they can't do certain things, and it's sad, I'm serious, it's sad. So that concludes that last reading. We do have some time. So, I just did a re-cap on that last reading, we'll go ahead and do a re-cap on the one before that. Which was talking about a Capricorn who was the second person in this particular story-line who may have someone mirroring or copy them: their style of dress? The way they are? I don't know...

There's also a Leo in this story-line who is a little bit jealous who only talks to nice people because it's easy for them, because they're not a nice person themselves.

The third person in this story-line is a Sagittarius perhaps. And they need to explain some sort of grey area....I don't know...There's something about them that's not very clear, and they need to explain that. And the forth person in this story-line is learning something. They could be born in the ninth month. They could be learning some sort of technology.

Let's go ahead and go to the reading before that one, which was talking about....I'm sorry- I left this one box blank and I am writing this down on pieces of paper as I am reading this, so I will go over the story-line again and I left this box blank, so let me just go over this ...

There was a bi-racial individual in this story-line box here...something about expectations...let me clarify. And again, we are just going over the previous readings just to clarify...um...someone's father could have not been the best. There's a lot of misunderstood power, misdirected forced... this is a hyper-masculine individual who has a tendency to over-compartmentalize things. OK?

The third person in this story-line has a certain perspective (they don't want to but they see a particular problem which needs to be expressed vocally, but there is something dangerous about that).

The forth person is perhaps a women. She might be disabled, OK?

And then the first person that the box is empty for? Let's see: they're really afraid to show their art work. They're really afraid to show their abilities, their skills. They're really afraid to let people know that they can see things. Because they don't wanna be wrong about what they see. I know it's really easy for people to kind of try to diminish your abilities by claiming you're wrong or scrutinizing your work and not being fair when it comes to that. And this person has had that experience quite a bit. The cards are saying that if anyone tries to do anything to you, they'll "go to jail" so. I don't know if they'll even get a chance to do anything so....if that's what you were wondering...

...also if they try--, I feel like you're really good at protecting your work: whether this is vocally, emotionally - this is a good feeling. Yeah! I feel like you know what to do without even knowing what's coming up. I feel, too, that you might be afraid of the unknown, which is why you don't wanna put your work out there to put yourself at the mercy of some unseen scrutiny that you can't address.

So moving on to the last set, actually the first set that we did. We're just going backwards and doing a re-cap...OK, looks like person one in this story-line is a messenger or will sending a message to someone around 1 AM or something. They're pretending they want to get back together (this may not happen) but they're actually just lonely and bored. They feel like if they don't do something now, they might go crazy or something. They really need attention. They might have some sort of problem with attention (keeping it).

OK, so the third person in this story-line might have a stalker. They might be reading up on someone else they can stalk-- this is their career, they watch people close.

This other person wants to be close to other people so they don't hurt themselves (person four in this scenario). The eight month could be significant for this person. There could be a secret revolving how someone passed away that no one's talking about. That could be the anniversary,

And person one in this story-line hm...is also--maybe they were the first person to see all of this? Someone is going to get --I feel like people should stay in their own lanes and stop trying to be "whatever." I feel like if you're really that bored, there are so many things you can do. We're not in the wild West anymore. I feel like we're not in the wild West, but they're acting like it because they're super bored. They are-- they love hearing about news, so that's this person one in this one story-line here. They like hearing about criminals. So this person who likes hearing about that, might have raised a criminal.

So, there is all of those readings. Those were twelve in total. But as you saw or heard, each were categorized into story-lines, so you'll kind of have to place yourself in a story-line, multiple ones or none depending on what you resonated with. So that concludes the live call, thank you so much for joining yet again. And we hope to join again soon.

--:--
--:--
1.0
CloveDelani
Share this

Similar Stories

Slave Unbound Ch. 01 Born a slave, Leita imagines a different kind of life.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Disorder Ch. 01 A joy ride turns to kinky thrills...in Gay Male
Mad Dog - No More Heroes Ch. 01 A student turns to escort work, her first pay and play date.in Novels and Novellas
Dragon Tales 01: Beginnings The origins of dragons.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
An Alien Love Bk. 01 Ch. 01 Murry is captured by aliens.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories