Strawter Family does Incest Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers

"Martin, would you mind if we came up to see you? Well, you see your dad is gone off somewhere when you left and I'm awful lonely here without you. Secondly, have you been fucking that Lula woman?" Christen asked in a huff as she her hand on her hip.

"Sure, if you want to make the drive I have two spare rooms for you to chose from and yes I......" Martin said stopped himself as he felt his mother's anger over the phone.

"Martin, baby," Christen said in a sweet motherly voice. "You do realize I'm going to fuck you now since you give out that dick to everyone," she said her jealousy rising. Martin felt his cock growing at the thought of his mother riding his pole once again.

"Come and get it then," Martin said taunting his mother.

"Oh, my dear boy just you wait! Mommy is going to fuck you so hard your cock will be so sore for the next three days," Christen said seductively.

"Is that before or after I bend you over my kitchen counter making you beg for this cock of mine?" Martin asked retorting with his own taunt. Looking around for a scrap of paper so he could make a list of the things he needed. Martin heard his mother's primal moan as it rolled over the phone line. "Oh, you like that mom? To have your son forcibly bend you over, strip you of your pants and panties, and thrust my giant cock into that wet cunt?"

"Mmmhmm," Christen said as she walked around her bedroom wondering why those words got her so incredibly wet. "So, you really don't mind if Michelle and I come see you?"

"Not really mom, this place is bigger then home is, it's kind of lonely here by myself," Martin said finishing his grocery list. "Mom, is there anything you want me to pick up while I'm out? And you might want to bring your own bedding."

"Okay, slow down, what do you mean that place is bigger then home?!" Christen asked as her mind raced wondering if her son was going to tip the scales in favor of a divorce.

"Okay, hold on I'll have to take some pics," Martin said putting his mother on speaker as he went room from room showing his mother his new place, except his own bedroom. Martin didn't think his mother wanted to see a naked woman on his bed.

"Oh my Martin, where exactly do you live?" Christen asked in awe of her son's new home.

"On the penthouse floor of Mr. Goldburg's condominium tower," Martin said matter-of-fact. "The place isn't too far from the school either which is nice, however, before school starts I'm going go buy a new car, don't think my current one will last a winter up here."

"Oh, just what exactly are you thinking of getting?" Christen asked as she sank down onto her bed. Wishing that she didn't have to drive sixteen hours just for her son to fuck her like a woman deserves to be. However, if she and Michelle split the drive, they could be in Boston by the next morning.

"A Rolls-Royce Ghost," Martin said stretching out on the couch that overlooked his new lap pool.

"Baby, that's a really expensive car," Christen said glancing at her daughter as she stood in the doorway with her suitcases by her feet.

"I know mom, I just made two hundred grand so I'm only losing another two hundred," Martin said offhandedly surfing the web for a dealership that sold the car.

"Martin," Lula said walking out into the living room nude. "I know a place that sells them, if you'd like I can take you there then we can go shopping," she said draping herself over the couch smiling sweetly at him. Biting her lip as her cunt throbbed like never before.

"Sure, that would be great," Martin said eyeing her chest.

"Martin!" Christen yelled into her phone as Martin starred at Lula's ass as she walked back to his room.

"What?! Right, sorry mom I kind of got distracted," Martin said apologetically.

"Well, don't worry about it," Christen sighed heavily as she locked up her home. Wondering if this would indeed be the last time she would ever see it. "Okay, your sister and I are on the road, we should be up there sometime in the morning and Martin don't you fuck her again," Christen whispered into her phone.

"I promise nothing mom, see you then," Martin said as Lula exited his room.

It took Martin an hour to unpack his car with Lula's help and another hour to fully clean it out of anything he didn't mind losing when he traded it in.

"Very nice car," Lula cooed as the sleek black freshly washed Rolls-Royce pulled alongside the curb. "I can't wait to have you fuck me in it," she whispered lustfully into his ear, taking his hand placing it over her hot mound. Just so he could feel the heat radiating off her sex.

"Thank you, again for shopping with us, and we apologize once again for that mix up from before," the saleswoman said handing over the keys eyeing where Lula had placed his hand.

"Well, it's not every day you get a nineteen-year-old coming in here wanting to buy one of your most expensive cars," Martin said flashing her a warm smile as he teased Lula's womanhood.

"Well, if you like we could go for a test drive just to make sure you're satisfied with everything or if you wanted to modify anything," she said glancing down seeing Martin's bulge.

"Sure," Martin said knowing what the woman had in mind.

Martin didn't know how he pulled off a threesome inside his new car, yet as they pulled into the dealership, he couldn't say it had that new car smell anymore. Lula lounged happily at his side as he pulled out of the parking lot following the GPS navigation to the store Lula told him to visit.

"Martin, my pussy is so sore from that pounding, I don't know if I have the strength to walk," Lula said looking over at him. "I think you should take responsibility for it," she cooed taking his hand placing it between her legs as her thighs rubbed together. "Play with me Martin," Lula begged wondering why she was acting like a sex starved slut. "Mmm...yes, play with my pussy Martin! Make all those men driving those cheap cars envious of you, having a woman beside you allowing you to touch her so inappropriately," Lula writhed in the seat beside him. "Fuck yes Martin fuck me!" she said screaming out the window, causing the few pedestrians that were on the sidewalk to stop and look around as he drove passed.

"My, aren't I a naughty one," Lula giggled was she pulled his fingers from her spent cunt. Licking clean his fingers as they pulled into the high end stores parking lot.

After dropping off the items he had purchased, they headed out once again to stock the items Martin would need to fill his luxurious kitchen. As the setting sun bathed Lula's silhouette, Martin knew he couldn't have done everything on his own without her. Martin also knew he would have been so lost in the linen store, he didn't know the difference in a two thousand thread count sheet to a three hundred and fifty one; nor as he roamed the aisles of the grocery store picking out things he had no clue how to make.

"Thank you, for coming with me Lula," Martin said as they rode the elevator upwards as they were surrounded by bags upon bags of groceries. "I don't know what I would have done when that guy laughed in my face about buying that car."

"You're quite welcome Martin," Lula said snuggling up to him. "Thank you for allowing me to have my own spin on this cock," she purred as she rubbed his groin knowing she was giving the security personnel a show.

"Any time," Martin said as the doors rolled open.

"Martin, why don't I cook you something," Lula said as he put the last item into the freezer. "Least this way I'll know you'll eat something more healthy then those TV dinners," she said bumping her hip against his.

"Sure, what better way to stare at that sexy ass," Martin said setting the pack of chicken breasts, asparagus and the bag of rice next to the stove.

"You keep talking like that young man... I might just fuck you again," Lula teased pointing the skillet at him.

"Why wait," Martin said nodding to his bedroom.

"As tempting as that is I don't think my cunt can take another pounding today, plus I have to be up early to catch my flight," Lula said sadly. "Martin," she said turned around looking at him, "Promise me when I get back," Lula said walking seductively over to him as she waited for the copper pan to heat up. "That you'll fuck me into oblivion on my bed," she said kissing him passionately.

"I had planned on it," Martin said coyly.

"Oh, you naughty boy whatever am I to do with you," Lula said wrapping her arms around him.

"Oh, I could think of a few things."

Martin awoke the next morning to the irritable shrill cry of his smart phone. Lethargically, rolling over as his half-awake mind fumbled for his phone. Rubbing his eyes as he tried to read the screen without success.

"Hey mom," Martin yawn loudly.

"It's Michelle, Martin," she giggled over the line. "I couldn't find mine so I borrowed hers for the moment. Martin, we're passing into the city limit where exactly am I going?" Michelle asked as she nudged her mother awake as she sat at a red light. Watching as her mother typed in the address into their portable GPS unit. "Okay, we should be there in ten minutes."

"Okay, pull into the underground parking garage I'll meet you there," Martin said yawning once again before he hung up.

"Martin!" Christen squealed in joy as Martin walked towards them.

"Mom, it's only been two days," Martin huffed as his mother enveloped him in a crushing embrace.

"I know, I was so worried about you," Christen said caressing his left cheek. "Now come help us with our bags," she said taking him by the hand. How she wanted to show him just how much she missed him, however, she knew giving the luxurious building there were cameras everywhere.

"Hey bro, so where's this new car of yours?" Michelle asked as she popped the trunk.

"Right there," Martin said pointing two spots up.

"Nice," Michelle said leaning into her brother. "I do hope you're planning on taking me for a spin in it," she said lustfully peering down at his morning bulge.

"I'm sure your brother will, but he better make sure he takes me along," Christen purred handing Martin four sets of bags.

"How long are you planning on staying?" Martin asked a little shocked that they would have brought so much luggage.

"I don't know maybe a week or two," Christen said moving close to him, "Maybe forever," she purred as she rubbed his cock. Thankful that her bag hid her hand from the prying cameras. "Would you like that Martin? Having two hot women in your house eager to fuck you," Christen said in a wanton whisper.

"Perhaps," Martin smirked as he saw the lust in his mother's and sister's eyes.

"Oh my god!" Michelle squealed in glee as she ran around his penthouse. "This place is huge," she said patting for breath.

"So where are our rooms?" Christen asked cupping her son's left ass cheek. Her eyes followed his hand as Martin pointed to the other side of his home. "And where is yours?" she asked not eager to be separated from her son any longer then she needed to be.

"Over there," Martin said pointing to the other side of the penthouse.

"Well, I know where we'll be sleeping," Christen said motioning her daughter to follow her to Martin's room. "Son of a bitch! This place is bigger then my own master bedroom," she seethed with jealousy as she looked around the spacious room. "If you have a jacuzzi tub, I'll be very angry," Christen said marching into his bathroom. "Motherfucker! You know how many times I've asked your father for one and you hung bastard have one large enough for four people!" she screamed out in frustration.

"I told you young man I would be angry, well I'm very angry," Christen said giving her daughter the signal. "Did you fuck that woman in there?" she asked nodding behind her narrowing her eyes as Martin nodded. "Then you leave me with only one choice," Christen said her hips swayed as she walked towards her son, smiling at how stealthy her daughter had stripped. "My naughty son needs to be taught a lesson," Christen said before claiming her son's lips for herself. Smiling wickedly at his surprised yelp as Christen pushed him back onto his king size bed.

"Get up there and show your brother that pretty pussy baby," Christen said as she stripped out of her own clothes.

"Hey bro," Michelle said crawling along his body. "You remember when you turned me down for that blow job, now you're not going to toss me out again are you?" she asked as she hovered over him. Listening to the intake of breath as she gently aroused the slumbering monster. "Mama can't be the only one that gets a taste of this cock, you'll let your sweet little sister have her own taste of it right?" Michelle asked pinning his arms to the bed as their mother yanked his pajama pants off his body.

"You know Martin that cock never ceases to amaze me," Christen said licking her lips as her eyes ran up and down his cock.

"I know, I can feel it tickling my pussy like it knows where it belongs," Michelle said tempted to sit on it as it rubbed her wet lips. Yet she knew if she did that his cock would tear her in half and she wasn't about to sit out watching them fuck like rabbits while she healed from her foolishness. Since the filming of their movie, Michelle had been getting her cunt to except a dildo roughly the size of her brother's cock. So far she has gotten ten inches deep into her twat without too much pain, as she once felt when her father first fucked her in their van on the way home from the Outer Banks.

"Doesn't my pussy look pretty Martin?" Michelle asked as she filled his view with her teenage cunt.

"Yes, it's a pretty pussy Michelle," Martin said not enjoying how her legs pinned her arms.

"Is it prettier then hers?"

"N..." Martin began to say until his sister's cunt muffled his huffs of annoyance.

"Did you hear that mom? I have a prettier pussy then hers," Michelle said over her shoulder.

"Yes, I did it's so nice to see my two children getting along so nicely," Christen said straddling Martin's chest, rubbing her snatch along it as she ran her hands up Michelle's chest. "You know mommy misses that tongue tasting my sweet cunt," she said kissing along her daughter's neck as she fondled Michelle's breasts.

"Yes, mommy play with my tits," Michelle shuddered as Martin's nose rubbed against her clitoris, "Martin, please taste me, I want to know if my body pleases you," she said lovingly as she looked down at her older brother. "Martin, yes taste me, that's it," Michelle moaned as he licked along her labia. Michelle rocked her hips along his tongue as her she neared her climax. She wanted, no, needed her brother to feel her in the throes of her orgasm. Then she knew he wouldn't need another woman other then her or their mother. Michelle wasn't keen on that woman riding her brother's cock that she herself had yet to conquer.

"Baby are you wet enough?" Christen asked reaching down playing with her daughter's clit.

"Almost, make me cum mommy," Michelle said in a small child-like voice. Pressing her back against her mother's chest as her fingers rubbed, pinched, circled around her hard pink bud. "Yes, mommy right there, yes, yes, yes!" Michelle cried out as she planted her cunt over Martin's open mouth as her cream flooded her canal. Pushing her daughter off her son's face blowing Michelle a kiss as she giggled before she crawled towards Martin's steel rod. Cleaning off her daughter's juices from her son's face loving how sweet her little girl is.

"Martin, you know how terrible it was when you left us," Christen said as she hovered over him as she felt her daughter's hands on her ass. "That you would leave us all alone with no man to rightly fuck us senseless like you have done to me? To leave us hot alluring women all alone is tantamount to a crime," she purred as she kiss Martin lightly on his lips as Michelle inserted two of her fingers into her welcoming mound. "You won't leave us again will you my son?" Christen asked shuddering as her daughter teased her to no end.

"You can do this, just go slow," Christen heard her daughter whisper as she posed Martin's cock at her entrance. "Oh god! Oh fuck, it's so big! Fuck Dad doesn't have anything on this!" Michelle moaned as Martin's four inch thick cock spread her cunt open like no one before him.

"So Martin doesn't Michelle's tight pussy feel good?" Christen asked watching as his eyes rolled to the back of his head as Michelle's hands gripped her ass as she sank deeper onto Martin's one eyed monster.

"I can't take anymore mommy," Michelle said sadly as she looked down longing to have the last four inches of her brother's cock in her.

"It's okay baby, you just ride that cock and let it make you feel good," Christen said spinning around positioning her mound over Martin's mouth. Ever since she took her son's virginity, she needed to have her son eat her out. To have him taste her sweet hot juices as he had done with his sister. Little did her husband know once she had rode that beast her daughter was presently enjoying, his cock could never please her any longer. The times she came on Ben's cock it was because of the image her son's mighty cock. The way it touched her like she was a virgin all over again, an experience she was eager to repeat once Michelle had her fill.

"Martin, baby eat your dirty, horny, naughty mother," Christen cooed seductively as she peered down her chest. "Mmm...yes, play with your mother's clit," she groaned as her son sucked gently on her throbbing bud. "Oh, someone's learning," Christen teased as Martin inserted two of his fingers into her super heated sex. "Mar......" the inhalation of the massive breath resounded throughout his room as he found his mother's g spot. "Fuck me, yes!" Christen howled in pleasure as Martin pressed down on that small circular rough patch.

"Mommy I love this cock," Michelle said drunk on the euphoria that flooded her petite body. "It just won't let me go until I had it all," she said in a haze without thinking, sinking like a stone down the last remainder of his cock. "It's to much, too big, too fat, too irresistible," Michelle said in a dream like state as she drooled, not feeling the pain as her brother's cock slightly bulged out her stomach. Yet Christen knew her daughter had pushed herself too hard and too fast in taking all of her brother, given the glossed over look in her green eyes.

"Aww you poor thing," Christen said catching her unconscious daughter in her arms. Listening to the wet, slick pop of Martins cock as she moved her daughter to the other side of the bed to allow Michelle the time to rest and heal. "Well, I think we need to get you a cock ring for this thing," Christen said crawling between his legs. "Shall I finish where she left off?" she asked as her tongue ran up the back of his cock tasting the juices of her slutty daughter.

"Oh, most definitely," Martin said yet as he looked over at his sister he didn't have it in him to wake her. "However, let's take this somewhere else," he said detaching himself from his mother before he rolled off of his bed.

"Martin, where are you taking me?!" Christen asked feeling her cheeks heat as her son took her by the hand. Her heart fluttered as she watched her son taking control. She had never seen this side of him before, wondering if having sex was giving him the confidence he needed. While she wouldn't admit it out loud, how she loved staring at her son's ass as he led her through his new home.

"You know what this is right?" Martin asked as his fingers skimmed along the polished onyx island counter.

"A counter...." Christen gasped as her cunt began to tingle remembering what he had told her over the phone. "Martin, you can't be serious that you expect me to just bend over...." she stammered as a mischievous light flared in the depths of her son's eyes.

"Oh, I am now bend over," Martin said spinning his mother around and pushed her down onto the cool surface of the counter.

soul71
soul71
6,750 Followers