Strawter Family does Incest Porn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers

"Baby, can't we just go to one of the other bedrooms for this?" Christen asked as her voice quivered as Martin ran the head of his cock through her lips.

"Why? This is as good of a place to fuck you mom, now tell me mother don't you want your son to fuck you this his giant cock?" Martin asked smirking enjoying this turn of events.

"Yes," Christen said weakly.

"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you mom," Martin said lightly poking the head of his cock at her entrance.

"Yes, I want my son to fuck my wet cunt with that giant cock of his!" Christen begged cupping her mouth knowing that was exactly what he told her he was going to get her to say. "Oh, fuck!" she said through clenched teeth as Martin eased his cock into her hot, wet mound. "Martin, fuck me, I can take it," Christen said peering back at her son. Her nails dragged along the surface of the stone in that once instance the entirety of his cock rested inside her cunt.

"Fu... M......yes, baby....give it....your mommy," Christen said fighting for breath as her son pounded his cock into her. She could feel herself leaking like a sieve as her son's thick cock glided through the liquid fire of her sex. "Make your fucking mother cum Martin!" Christen growled as she pressed her forehead against the stone surface. Her eyes went wide as her son wrenched back her head as he held onto her brunette hair.

"Yes, baby fuck your mother like the bitch she is," Christen said feeling her womb contracting on the verge of one of her most eruptive orgasms she ever had. "Oh god! Martin, yes Martin your making your mother cum!" she moaned as the rush of oxytocin flooded her body, holding onto the edge of the counter as her legs refused to support her.

"Something wrong mom? Seems your having trouble standing," Martin chuckled.

"You know damn well why young man," Christen cooed sweetly and hungrily hoping he hadn't came while she was in the throes of her own orgasm. Yelping as Martin quickly pulled out twisted her around and lifted onto the counter.

"What? It seemed like you were having trouble," Martin smirked as he rubbed his slick cock along his mother's pussy. "What me to keep going?"

"You fucking know I do baby, now shove that cock back into your bitch!" Christen howled in bliss as his cock was firmly planted within her quivering mound. "Kiss me Martin, kiss me like the woman you're making love to," she said bringing her son's lips to hers drowning in the red hot passion that was filling his kitchen. "Oh, fuck baby mommy's going to cum again," she said breathing heavily into his ear as she wrapped him in her arms and legs. Biting his shoulder trying to contain her squeal as her nails dragged up Martin's back. "You love how your mother's pussy worships that monster coating it in it's cream?" Christen asked holding onto her son as she rode out her orgasm feeling another building behind it. Which wasn't strange for her to have multiple orgasms in a row, it was another thing her husband loved about her.

"Got to say mom, you're one of the best fucks I've ever had," Martin said feeling his balls tightening closing in on expelling their contents. "You're the only one that's been able to take my cock without being in pain."

"Mama will always be here to take care of this glorious cock baby," Christen said lovingly as she sated her ravenous hunger on his velvety soft lips. "Now fucking creampie your mother, I know that cock is ready to release that prize," she growled as she gripped his ass with both hands. "Yes, give mama that cum!" Christen said a predatory smile spread across her lips as Martin's sperm filled her womb. Riding his cock working out her last orgasm before he could pull out.

"Now, get on your knees and clean my cock you so spectacularly came on," Martin said smiling as he patted for breath.

"My, so forceful you have become...mama likes it," Christen said kissing him before she sank down his body. Taking hold of the base of his cock, Christen made sure he was watching as his cock disappeared down her throat. "Is that how my man likes it?" Christen asked her tongue swirling around his shrinking head. Smiling before returning to her task content with his groans feeling his cum starting to leak out of her cunt as she knelt before her son.

"No, fair!" Michelle said pouting from the doorway of his room. "Why didn't you wake me? I've would've helped," she whined at the missed opportunity of tasting her brother's cum.

"It's okay sweetheart, I'm sure Martin has enough cum stored within these balls to satisfy our hunger," Christen said smiling up at her son as she cradled his sack. "Anyway before you can fuck your brother again we'll need to visit a adult store," she said getting to her feet feeling her son's cum running down her leg. "That way he won't hurt that sweet cunt of yours," Christen said coating her fingers in Martin's spunk. Holding them up to her daughter's mouth knowing exactly what she wanted.

"Dad called, he wants to talk to you mom," Michelle said after she feasted on her brother's cum.

"Did he now?" Christen asked in a monotone voice keeping what she thought about her husband to herself. Leaving her children behind as she walked towards her son's bedroom where she knew she would forever adorn her son's bed. Servicing the monster that rested between his legs every chance she got. "What is it Ben?" Christen asked as she stood in the doorway of Martin's master bathroom. Wondering if she should take a shower or enjoy the jacuzzi bathtub as she wiped off her son's sperm from her lips.

"Christen, how would you feel if I wanted to stay in Vegas?" Ben asked quietly shushing the two eighteen-year-olds that laid naked on his hotel bed.

"I see, is that what you want Ben?" Christen said smiling wickedly knowing this would give her the out she needed. "I'm perfectly fine if you want to stay out in the desert Ben, I'll send you the divorce papers."

"Wait who said anything about a divorce?!" Ben asked surprised by her statement.

"I just did Ben, I'm tired of lying about your lack of control over your addiction. I'm tired of working my ass off just so you can squander it down some piss hole! I'm tired of looking at my children knowing their own father pissed away their futures! So yes Ben, go live in Vegas Michelle and I will be fine on our own without having to worry about you trying to steal our money," Christen said rapidly the words just flying off her chest after years of restraint. "Don't think I don't know about the whores you slept with when you went out of town. Why do think I made you wear a condom until your blood test came back? So don't worry about us. We have a someone else that can take care of us far better with his giant cock!" she said nearly shouting into the phone as she hung up on her soon-to-be ex-husband.

"Martin baby? You wouldn't mind if you let your mother use that jacuzzi tub of yours?" Christen asked as exited his bedroom. "Then when I'm done. We'll go to the store for that item," she said watching as Martin clean up the mess she made.

"Nope I don't mind mom, the extra towels are underneath the sink," Martin said rinsing the washcloth the smell of his mother's sex lingered that in the air.

"Can I try it too?" Michelle asked batting her eye lashes at her brother.

"Sure, it's a big tub sis," Martin said shrugging as he placed the washcloth on the divider in the sink to allow it time to dry.

"Well, mister you yourself need a bath too," Michelle said pressing her body against Martin's chest wishing to feel his hands gripping her ass as he held onto to her as she rode his rod as he stood against the wall.

"Yes, I agree, my son can't go anywhere with a soiled cock," Christen said lewdly as she licked her lips.

"Well, come on," Michelle giggled as she took hold of his hand. Pulling Martin along, teasing her brother as she played with her ass as she led him to his bathroom.

"Hmm... I think we're missing something," Christen said tapping her chin as she starred at the steaming bath. Snapping her fingers knowing she had forgotten something, sighing when she couldn't have the luxurious bath she always wanted. That was until she opened the cabinet beneath the sink to grab all three of them towels. "Oh my god!" Christen squealed in delight as a basket full of rose scented bath bombs sat neatly in the container. "Martin, do you know what these are?!" she asked with wonder lust eyes. Even her daughter knew the value of the assorted items.

"No," Martin said looking perplexed at his mother. All he knew was they smelled nice when Lula told him to buy it, he had no earthly idea why they were so important. "All Lula told me was they are going to love these."

"Then you wouldn't mind if we use one then?" Christen asked, not eager to thank the woman for her part in the acquiring of the bath item. She could have kissed him right then if she didn't have a basket between them as he shook his head. "Which one should we use, Michelle?" Christen asked turning to her daughter, she knew Michelle sneaked in and used her own Epsom salts thinking that her own mother wouldn't notice. "Let's see what we have here rose, lavender, dragons blood," Christen said sniffing all three types.

"Rose," Michelle chirped gleefully. Placing the basket in a more desirable place so they were within reach of the tub. Taking one of the star shaped rose bombs, gently placing it into the water watching it dissolve as the steam rolled across the water's surface.

"Now we girls can finally have a bath fit for us," Christen giggled as she climbed into the bath.

"Oh... mmmmm," Michelle moaned as the Martin turned on the jets, one sneaky jet striking her directly on her sore mound.

"I am never leaving this tub," Christen said resting her head on the lip of the tub as she allowed the undulating water to sooth her sore muscles. Martin watched from the other side of the tub shaking his head wondering how they had came to this. Not that he was complaining, however, if you told him two weeks ago that he would soon be bathing with his mother and sister, he would have told whomever they were that they were indeed insane. While, Martin went about the task of cleaning himself of the salty residue of his sweat from his body, he failed to notice his sister playing with her ass.

Michelle knew she couldn't fully take him back there, however, she did enjoy having a cock up her ass and she desperately wanted to feel her brother's steel rod lounged deep in her anus. It was her quick thinking that, while her mother had her ride on Martin's cock, she hid the lube she had brought along with her in his bathroom; and while her mother had Martin distracted with the basket, she placed the tube in the right spot she was currently occupying.

"Martin," Michelle said seductively as she slowly walked over to him. "I want anal," she said sternly.

"Umm...sis, I don't think I'll fit into that cute little ass of yours," Martin said looking up at her feeling his cock responding to her demand. Michelle blushed hard at his compliment, now more than ever she needed to do this.

"He's right baby, that ass is a tad bit small to handle that monster," Christen said agreeing with her son.

"Way ahead of you mom," Michelle said reaching behind her pulling out her four inch thick butt pug. Tossing it aside, turning around spreading her ass cheeks showing her brother that she can handle it. "See bro? Not a single tear of my ass so how about you get up here, and fuck my ass? Since you obviously didn't cum in my pussy earlier," Michelle said spanking her taut ass.

"Alright don't say I didn't warn you," Martin said getting to his feet.

"Mom, would you mind getting him lubed up for me?" Michelle asked holding the tube out for her.

"Sure!" Christen said she wasn't one to pass up the chance to have her hands on her son's cock. "Okay, sweetheart go real slow as you don't want to hurt your sister now do you?" she said guiding his well lubed cock to her daughter's asshole. Martin looked to his mother as Michelle started to whimper as his head penetrated her anus. "She's okay, she's got a huge smile on her face," Christen said spreading her daughter's ass cheeks so she could watch as his cock inched deeper into her ass. "Baby, can you feel it yet?" she asked.

"Yes, mommy, I can feel my big brother's cock deep in my ass," Michelle said with a mix of fear and lust. "No more Martin," she said reaching back waving at him. Martin just knelt there uncertain about what to do, looking to his mother for help.

"Baby, are you sure you want to do this?" Christen asked whispering into her ear. "Is okay if you can't that is one big cock lodged in your ass."

"I'm okay," Michelle said taking hold of her mother's hand as her ass squeezed her brother's cock. Smiling at his moan and the way his hands gripped her ass. "Bro, you can start just go real slow and no further than that, okay?"

"Okay," Martin said slowly inching out until the tip remained in her ass and repeating the process until Michelle's winces gradually turned into soft moans.

"God Martin, that cock is destroying my little ass, don't stop!" Michelle cried out as she reached between her legs playing with her pussy as Martin's pace began to increase.

"Fuck sis, it's so tight," Martin grunted keeping an eye on how far his cock was impaling her ass.

"Play with me Martin," Christen said wiggling her ass at her son. Wondering if she should try anal with her son given the blissful look on her daughter's face. Gasping when it didn't take Martin long to find her g spot again, how she loved how he could do that. Ben had only found it once by accident in their twenty-one years of marriage.

"Yes, Martin make me cum from my ass," Michelle screamed out after five minutes of heavenly delight. While her ass burned from being stretched to it's breaking point, she loved how Martin's cock felt in her tight ass.

"Michelle, it's so fucking tight I'm going to cum!" Martin grunted nearly losing his mind to the incredible sensation of her ass.

"Yes, bro cum with me, shoot that cum deep inside your little sister's ass," Michelle begged as her ass clamped down on his cock as they both came together.

"Well, I think I might have to try that," Christen said in a wanton purr as she watched Martin's sperm ooze out of her daughter's gaping asshole.

An hour had passed after they had explored each others bodies in that steam filled bathroom. Martin rested against the back of his couch, his wet hair slicked back, his baggie blue jeans hid the monster from unwanted view. His nondescript black t-shirt hanged loosely down his scrawny chest as he waited for his mother and sister to get dressed. Martin's mouth hung agape as his mother and sister exited his bedroom in form fitting dresses that appear to be painted onto their shapely bodies.

"Oh, do we please you baby?" Christen said turning around running her hands over her ass highlighting that she wore no panties.

"Bro, if I bend down like this, can you see my pretty pussy?" Michelle asked as she bent down touching her toes exposing her pink lips to him.

"So any reason the two of you are dressed like that?" Martin asked as he adjusted himself.

"Is there something wrong with wanting to look nice for you?" Michelle asked her high heels clicking on the polished, waxed, dark walnut flooring as her hips swayed seductively. Pressing her right inner thigh against his, feeling the heat of his cock on her skin as her hands ran up his chest, "Martin, is it a bad thing given how that cock of yours wants to be inside of us as much as we want to be fucked by it?" Michelle asked pulling her brother close, her tongue invading his mouth moaning as his tongue played along.

"Baby, it's okay to be aroused by us, there isn't anything wrong with it any longer," Christen cooed softly into his ear wishing she could take out his cock pull up her dress and have him fuck her like he had done to her in the kitchen.

"I know mom, I was just curious seeing how we're only going to an adult store," Martin said trying not to be anymore aroused then he already was.

"Oh, I was thinking of going out to eat at one of the cities restaurants, so we can see what kind of food this place has to offer, my treat," Christen said resting her head on his shoulder knowing the days when they could fuck all day was coming to an end as the college semester was nearing. "Now come, let's get that cock ring for your sister so she too can have fun on that orgasmic cock of yours."

Martin stared at his reflection as his mother and sister took up positions on either side of him as he stood casually with his hands in his pockets. Loving how his arms rest in the valley of their cleavage as the elevator played over head. That was until the elevator stopped on the twentieth floor as a group of teenage girls roughly the same age as his sister pushed into the cab. Causing them to be pushed back into the corner, a sneaky smile graced his lips as Martin reached behind him and palmed their asses as his cock grew down his leg.

"Not here Martin," Christen whispered low as her body trembled underneath his touch. Shrugging, bringing his arm back around as the girls in front on him eyed him inconspicuously. Winking at them as he adjusted himself, knowing they could see the hard out line of his tool. Smiling at them as they quickly covered their mouths to contain their shock as the doors rolled open. Chuckling as their eyes dipped low as the doors rolled closed sending Martin and the others down to the parking garage. "That was very naughty Martin, teasing those poor girls like that, I'm sure they'll never see another like it," Christen said chuckling at their misfortune.

"Well, you woke it, someone was bound to see it," Martin said smirking pulling out his car keys. Stopping as his phone rang in his left front pocket. "Hello?"

"Hey Martin, did they get there all right?" Lula asked as she curled herself on the couch in Mr. Goldburg's guest house.

"Yep, they got in this morning," Martin said unlocking his car. "We're just about to head out," he said opening the rear passenger door for his sister then the front suicide door for his mother.

"Oh, where are you going?" Lula asked twisting a lock of her hair around her finger.

"Mom said something about a cock ring and lunch, though don't know where yet," Martin said as he walked around the rear of the car.

"Try the Capital Grille, or Neptune Oyster, though I want to go with you to Neptune," Lula said wondering why she was acting like a schoolgirl with her first crush.

"Okay, I won't visit it until you're back," Martin said as he opened the driver side door.

"Good," Lula said sighing happily into her phone. "Okay, go enjoy your lunch, I should be back in a couple of weeks," she said knowing how she was going to miss that huge cock plowing her into oblivion as it had done when they bathed together.

"Okay, do you want food first or shopping?" Martin asked looking over at his mother and sister.

"Shopping!" the both said in unison.

"Martin, I have to say, you do have a very good eye for cars," Christen said loving how the Croatian leather molded to her body. "Sorry I doubted you," she said placing her hand over his as he placed the car in reverse.

"Yeah, I wonder how this leather would feel on my naked skin," Michelle said spreading her legs flashing her brother her cunt as he pulled out of the parking spot.

"Maybe if you're good you'll get your wish," Martin said smirked into the rear view mirror before pulling out of the parking structure.

The Adam&Eve adult store sat nestled deep in the block, surrounded by larger more mundane buildings that hid the store from wandering eyes. The large white banner flapped in the wind that was funneled through the alleyways that surrounded it. Bright red bold letters read 'Ladies day try the reverse gloryhole!', Martin had no idea what a gloryhole was, much less alone what a reverse gloryhole was.

soul71
soul71
6,765 Followers