Strawter Family does Incest Porn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure Mom," Martin nodded. He wasn't expecting to have so many eyes on him, or more precisely his hard appendage. As they rounded the bend loud voices filled the forest air as they approached the saunas. Martin so wasn't going to go there at least not when it was full of naked men.

"It's co-ed," Rachel whispered lustfully into his ear when she saw the look in his eyes, "I'd love to show you sometime." Continuing on, Rachel told them them how they normally held the karaoke night on Fridays so they could involve the whole camp. Telling them how her father hoped that it would help bring those like them closer together. The stage itself was just a plain six feet long by five feet wide and three feet tall wooden platform that overlooked a well manicured lush green open space. "Mr. Berti, normally has everyone up dancing when he sings. I'm hoping you can do the same," Rachel said shyly.

"Oh, they will be because I have the prefect songs for him," Michelle said giggling. She and her mother knew of Rachel's crush on Martin. While she wasn't into sharing yet she did like Rachel, and she wanted her brother to know what a normal relationship was like. If that meant competing with Rachel for her brother's affections she was okay with it.

"You know I am standing right here," Martin huffed.

"Martin, please won't you sing for us?" Michelle asked batting her eyelashes at him, pressing her chest against his, her hand instinctively moving down to his twitching rod.

"Please Martin," Christen pleaded with him. Her hand softly resting on his chest as she curled her body around his arm. "It's been so long since I've heard you sing. You know how much I've always enjoyed it. It always seemed like you were singing just for me. How that always pulled at my heart," Christen said snuggling closer to her son.

"I promise the songs with be good, okay?" Michelle said kissing along his jaw.

"Fine," Martin sighed. He had only joined the school choir for the easy credit, little did he know he had a voice on him.

"I promise you I'll make it up to you later," Christen purred into her son's ear as her hand joined her daughters. Glancing at how Rachel had moved to kneel in front of his cock. Their pace quicken as Rachel teased the crown of his head with the tip of her tongue. "You want to cum all over Rachel don't you my naughty boy," Christen said hungrily.

"Y-y-yes," Martin stammered.

"You better cover us later brother," Michelle hissed teasingly into his ear.

"Yes, Martin that's it!" Rachel said, her eyes burning as rope after rope painted her chest, "Mmm... I love this taste," she said sucking her finger clean. Rachel hoped now that he had released his load his cock wouldn't draw to much attention as she showed them the rest of the camp. That was her hope until her mother found them.

"Rachel, I need you to go into town for your father. It seems someone forgot to order enough toiletries for the canteen, and the oil that the cooks need," Carrie said eyeing her daughters cum stained chest. "What's this?!" she asked taking the glob of cum that hung off her daughter's right nipple, bringing it to her mouth making sure Martin was watching. It was her hope they would be open to a little sharing between their two families. If not well she hoped she could catch Martin by himself, because if his deflating cock was any indication she was sure to feel it where her husband and son dared not go.

"But..." Rachel grumbled as her mother held up her hand.

"Let's not fight in front of our guest sweetheart," Carrie said in her best motherly voice, "Plus William will be going with you." As if summoned by the very ether William rounded the corner.

"Fuck me! The dude is hung like a fucking horse!" William cursed to himself. "No wonder he didn't feel threatened by me. I can't compete with that shit!" he thought to himself. "Hey everyone, I want to apologize for the way I acted earlier," William said. His eyes running down Michelle's body knowing how good she would look on top of him. "I so didn't mean to step on your toes man, obliviously we're going to have to get you and that a warning sign," he said jokingly holding out his hand.

"Like what 'Here comes dickizzla' or something like that," Martin said smirking shaking his hand.

"I was thinking 'Here comes the cock hammer' but whichever," William said noticing how all four women rolled their eyes.

"Boys and the names they give their dicks," Christen said shaking her head.

"Tell me about it," Carrie groaned which turned into a giggling fit between the four of them.

"Well, come on William, I want to get back before karaoke," Rachel said taking her brother by the arm.

"Why I thought you hated that?" William asked, yet whatever Rachel's answer was near reached Martin.

"Well, it seems your orientation has been interrupted. I'll be glad to continue in my daughter's place if you like, or I can lead you back to your cabin," Carrie said hoping they would continue. She had just started to see life returning to Martin's cock. "Ah, the power of youth," she cooed as his cock stood at attention. She hoped his hard on was because of her.

"Baby! You didn't tell me you could get it up again so soon," Christen said fighting herself from salivating.

"Yes! Why didn't you tell us this important information?!" Michelle asked stomping her foot.

"One: it's only happened once, two: you didn't ask," Martin said backing away from their angry/hungry stares. He knew he had to get out from underneath their eyes, and he could only think of one place he could do that. "Where's the restroom!" Martin asked feigning a bladder emergency.

"Ah," Carrie smiled sinfully, "This way I'll take you. If you like I'll see that Martin here is returned to your cabin."

"Good," Christen said nodding firmly, "You better be prepared for your punishment young man," she said before she and Michelle left her son alone with Carrie.

"Thanks," Martin breathed out a sigh once they were out of earshot.

"Do you really need to go or..." Carrie took a step forward then another until the tip of his cock danced along her skin. "You're new to this life aren't you?"

"Yeah," Martin said weakly.

"My daughter has told me about how you fucked her in our gloyhole," Carrie said reaching down grasping Martin's cock, "I didn't believe a word of it at first, now however, I have to apologize to my daughter, and I hate doing that," she said. Her breasts teasing Martin's chest smirking at his nervousness. "Such a naughty boy displaying this cock like you are. Knowing how the women here would love nothing more then feel this beast inside them," Carrie purred into his ear as her tongue teased his earlobe, "I think you should let me suck of it, don't you? For making me appear foolish in front of my daughter. Seeing how you're going to go fuck your mother and sister once you're back. I don't want them tasting me on this hard tool. However, if you'd like I'll fuck you. I know how this cock wants to be inside me," Carrie said nuzzling his neck. "Wouldn't you like to have this cock deep inside of me?"

"God yes!" Martin moaned. Only to have the thirty minute bell for dinner sound. Carrie turned her head glaring evilly at that unseen bell.

"Well, it seems fucking me is out of the question," Carrie sighed in annoyance, "At least for now," she said, leading Martin by his cock to a hidden path that led to a secluded area where she would have privacy. "Mmm, now you just sit right there," Carrie said, pushing Martin down onto the lone concrete bench. 'God, I just fucking want to sit on it.' She thought to herself, yet she knew if she wasn't back at the main building ten minutes before dinner started her husband would come and find her. While they enjoyed swapping with other families at the camp it was always together never alone. She knew George would flip if he saw her knelling down sucking off Martin. "So can my daughter swallow all of this?" Carrie asked slowly stroking his cock.

"I don't know, I've only had sex with her once. My mom can, I don't know about my sister," Martin said, trying not to cum as her hand felt heavenly on his oversensitive tool.

"Oh, can she now?" Carrie asked a little jealous of Christen. She wished her son had some of his length. Yet she wasn't complaining William was a very good lover to her, now more so, seeing how George liked to chase the younger women of the camp. Which irked her to no end, wasn't she attractive enough? Hasn't she been a good wife to him? Then again she was admiring a nineteen-year-old's cock. Tentatively, Carrie leaned forward her tongue flickered out tasting his pre-cum. As that salty bead exploded across her taste buds her mouth hungrily swallowed Martin's cock.

"Ah fuck!" Martin said through clenched teeth.

"Oh, you like having me suck this fat cock?" Carrie asked devilishly as she licked up the length of his cock.

"God, yes!" Martin said gripping the lip of the bench tightly.

"Then you'll fill my mouth with a hot load?" Carrie asked before sucking hard on his mushroom top.

"That won't be a problem if you keep doing that," Martin groaned feeling his thigh muscles trembling.

That was all the incentive Carrie needed before swallowing eight inches of his length. Her head bobbed rapidly, her hand spreading her saliva into his skin. Carrie just couldn't believe how thick he was. She hoped when the time came her cunt would be able to except his stout rod.

"Fuck! I'm going to cum!" Martin warned.

"Mmm," Carrie moaned as her mouth was flooded, "God, why does young men's cum taste so good?" she asked her eyes fluttering as she rolled his cum around her mouth. "Now I have to get back," Carrie said allowing his cock to slid in between her breasts as she rose, "I hope to see you at dinner," she said sashaying out of the clearing.

"What took you so long? You know what time it is!" Michelle huffed knowing they wouldn't be able to have sex before dinner.

"Well, answer your sister Martin!" Christen said heatedly as Martin walked into their cabin.

"Umm..."

"Did you fuck that woman?!" Michelle asked marching up to him.

"Please son tell me you didn't?" Christen asked looking hurt. She hoped it wasn't like Lula all over again. She had hoped she had put that woman out of his mind.

"I didn't," Martin said truthfully.

"We'll see..." Michelle was interrupted by the dinner bell. "We'll finish this later, right now I'm hungry, " she said thrusting her face into her brother's stealing a kiss.

"What am I going to do with you," Christen said shaking her head, "Well, come on, I want to get the best table."

Martin and his family filed into the common area of the main building. Paper seat covers lay on top of the vinyl covers of the chairs that surrounded every table that filled that large space. All commotion stopped as they stood in the doorway. Martin heard the hushed whispers and the pointed looks, and their hands depicting his size as the veterans of Camp Bare Rump spoke among themselves.

"Ah, you made it!" Carrie said happily as she watched over the cooks laying out the food along the serving tables, "Why don't the three of you sit with us tonight. George and I would like to get to know more about you over dinner."

"Mom! We're back!" Rachel called out as she stalked through the kitchen. She had driven like a bat out of hell just to make sure she wouldn't miss dinner with Martin. She was like a slave driver when William was loading the back of the truck. Rachel feared if she left Martin alone for to long his fragile mind might go a running and flee the camp grounds. She had heard the gossip that was quickly spreading around the camp. She knew who it was that started the rumors - Mrs. Anderson. 'That harlot!' Rachel seethed in her mind. Then her eyes fell upon Martin, how he seemed so innocent to her as looked around the room. She knew she had to save him even if he didn't know it yet.

"Everyone! Can I please have your attention?!" George called out stilling the crowds murmuring collective voice. "Thank you. I'm sure you have heard of our new guest," he said eyeing Christen and Michelle lustfully. "So let's all give a warm welcome to the Strawter family." Martin's cheeks heated at their hoots and claps as those gathered rose from their seats.

"Is it true that you're huge?!" asked a slender pale red head from the middle of the room. Martin sank deeper into his embarrassment as all eyes were on him.

"Go on dude," William whispered nudging Martin's arm. It was his hope that if he befriended Martin he could help him to experience his sister. "The ladies like confidence."

"They do?" Martin asked noticing his mother's and sister's nods. "Umm, hi, I'm Martin, what exactly have you heard?" he asked looking over at the red head as Rachel pulled him to the center of the room.

"Hi Martin," came a unison greeting.

"That you practically have a third leg dangling there," she said. Her eyes staring directly at his groin willing his cock to harden so she could see it.

"Yeah, it kind of feels like that sometimes," Martin said rubbing the back of his neck.

"How big is it?" came a question from within the crowd. 'This was getting weird', Martin thought to himself. He never spoke of his body part with anyone, now it appears his willy was the matter of much heated debate.

"I don't know, I've never measured myself."

"He's a little under a foot long," Christen chimed in smirking full of pride that she could experience it every day and night. Martin watched a most of the men quickly hide their junk so not to bring shame to the unicorn in the room.

"No way! That's just..." the same red head said her jaw hanging agape. She couldn't believe it that someone so shrimpy looking could be endowed with something so grand.

"That's Janis," Rachel whispered into his ear, "It's best that you stay away from her too," she said glancing out of the corner of her at the twenty-year-old. "Now Janis I know it seems improbable yet it's the truth. I should know," Rachel said smirking evilly at her rival.

"You didn't..."

"I did," Rachel said, loving the fact she had one up her frenemy.

"Yes, yes, now we got the most burning question out of the way," George chuckled, "Let's eat!"

"So where is your family from?" Carrie asked as they all sat down to eat keeping her son away from Martin's sister. She didn't want a repeat of what transpired in the office to happen again.

"Oh, we used to live in South Carolina, but when Martin here moved to Boston to go to Med school. Michelle and I just couldn't allow my son to be alone," Christen said patting her son's hand.

"Med school! My, you most be extremely smart," Carrie said taking a bite of her Salisbury steak.

"Well, I did fall into the top five of the MCAT scores," Martin said pride swelling his chest.

"You did! That's incredible, you must be very proud of your son?" Carrie asked looking at Christen.

"I am," Christen said, smiling lovingly at Martin as her hand rubbed his thigh, "Every day I'm proud that I'm his mother," she said leaning in placing a kiss on Martin's cheek.

"So where do the three of you live in Boston?" George asked joining the conversation.

"Tinpeeny Towers," Martin said matter-of-fact. William, Carrie and George looked in shock at the nineteen-year-old that sat across from them. They knew of the place everyone that lived in Boston knew of the upscale building that catered to the rich families that lived within the city. They just never thought they would ever meet someone that lived there. Carrie eyed Martin wondering just what other surprises awaited them.

"You should see his place it's magnificent!" Rachel said in awe. "His penthouse is bigger then our own house and then some. He even has an indoor pool too!"

"Well, given that car of there's," George said. When they had pulled up he want to take it for a spin. He knew all about that car given his years of visiting car shows. "I figured you must have money," George said looking at Christen.

"Oh no, that isn't my car," Christen said shaking her head, "That belongs to my son here the same with his penthouse."

"Dude! You have your own penthouse!" William asked kicking himself for being an ass to him. "Tell me have you had any parties there yet?!"

"No, I just moved in there three days ago," Martin said taking a sip of his water, "Your sister kind of dragged me out of there before any of that could happen."

"I'm not apologising for it," Rachel said wiggling her nose. Her cheeks heated when Martin winked at her.

"Dude, you and I have to hang man. I bet you got a killer TV to watch the games on," William said, before stuffing his mouth with his yeast roll.

"Like I said I really haven't outfitted the place yet," Martin said stabbing his steak, "Plus with Med school I may not have time for such things."

"Bah, we'll make time," William said smiling friendly. Noticing how Michelle was looking at him oddly.

"Yes," George said nodding in agreement, "Now how about you give an old man a joy ride in that car of yours. I promise I'll hound you until you do."

"Well, I do need some smokes," Martin said offhandedly. He didn't smoke often only when he was stressed which was pretty much most of this year given his worry over his college life.

"Excellent! Then it's agreed then I'll drive you into town tomorrow," George said smiling broadly.

"Sorry Martin, my husband get a tad excited when he sees an expensive car like yours," Carrie said smiling at Martin.

"It's okay."

"Just what kind of car do you have?" William asked he had only seen his father like that when he spotted a '67 Shelby Mustang GT 500 speeding down the highway.

"A Rolls-Royce Ghost," Martin said matter-of-fact.

"And it has suicide doors too," George said dreamily, "I love those things."

"Just how rich are you?" William asked yet all Martin did was smirk at him.

"Martin, karaoke is at eight o'clock. Do you think you'll be ready?" Rachel asked longing to hear him sing as they walked back to his cabin.

"Sure," Martin said wondering what he's going to do for an hour.

"Good, that gives us time punish you," Christen said wantonly.

"Well then, I'll see you say around ten minutes prior before it starts. I want to get the best seats," Rachel said. Michelle whispered the two songs into her ear that she wanted her brother to sing. She had to admit she was now more then ever eager to hear his voice. Rachel just couldn't wait. Watching as their door closed before dashing into her own cabin where William was already there relaxing on the bed.

"William turn the TV to the auxiliary channel quickly!" Rachel said hoping she hadn't missed anything.

"Why?" William asked reaching for the remote.

"Just do it!" Rachel growled.

"Damn sis keep your panties on," William said. He hated when she was like this. "Oh, I see," he said as Martin and his family came into view of the hidden cameras.

"Take off your clothes William," Rachel said stripping, "I want you to fuck me while I watch."

*********

"You've been a naughty boy since we got here," Christen said sensuously, pushing Martin onto the bed.

"I think it's high time we make you pay for been so lewd," Michelle purred watching as Martin crawled towards the headboard, "Where do you think you're going?" she asked crawling up the length of his body.

********

"Damn she has a nice ass on her," William said as he sat on the edge of the bed. Glad they had upgraded the cameras before they got there, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to make out Michelle's pink slit.

"Oh, does my big bro want to fuck her?" Rachel asked as she kissed along his neck as her breasts pressed into his back.

"About as much as you want to ride that guy's cock," William said as Rachel reached around grasping his tool.