Strawter Family does Incest Porn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

"Now I think you should have a taste of this," Michelle said spreading her moist labia as she peered down at his growing appendage.

"It's this part of you that's been naughty hasn't it baby?" Christen asked her fingertips skimming along the length of his cock.

"Mmmhmm," Martin said from around his sister's snatch.

********

"And you fucked that thing?" William asked pointing at Martin's semi erect cock.

"Shh," Rachel purred placing her finger over his lips, "What I've done and want to do doesn't matter right now. You're with me that's all that mattters brother," she said passionately kissing William.

********

"I think this cock needs to learn not to be so alluring," Christen said before swallowing his growing member.

"Yes Martin! Fuck! That's it, right t-t-there," Michelle moaned loudly as his tongue probed her canal.

******

"Damn she can suck a cock," William said in awe of Martin's mother.

"Well then, I just have to be better," Rachel said winking as she sank down his chest.

"Fuck sis! Yes, eat that cock!" William moaned as Rachel's head slowly rose and fell as she prepared herself. Rachel squealed in delight as William spanked her ass.

******

"Baby, I know we don't have time for our normal foreplay, I hope you don't mind?" Christen asked as she positioned his crown at her wet entrance. "Michelle, don't forget your ring, I don't want you hurting yourself again," she said in between moans as she lowered herself down his length.

"I know Mom," Michelle said her body trembling, "Wasn't that William guy hot Mom? I wonder if I could have a taste." Michelle yelped as Martin's hand struck her ass. "Hey, don't blame me brother you started this."

"Oh, yes, he certainly was a yummy hunk of man," Christen agreed.

******

William's ear perked at the sound of his name. Hope swelled his heart that he could experience what Martin had sitting on his face at the moment. It seemed Rachel had heard it to stopping her blow job to look at the screen.

"Wait, did they just mention you?" Rachel asked twirling her tongue around his head.

"Mmmhmm," William said with a huge grin.

"Do you think we can get them into the sharing mood?" Rachel asked hoping that she and her brother could bring their to families together.

"I don't know sis," William said watching as Christen bounced on her son's cock, "But I'm going to try that's for sure."

"Good. Now get up here and fuck me so both of us can watch," Rachel said coyly as she crawled to the center of the bed. "Yes William!" Rachel moaned mimicking Christen's as William slid his cock into her tight wet hole from behind.

*******

"Oh Martin! Baby you feel so good inside of me," Christen moaned loudly as her body was verge of coating his cock in her hot cream, "Yes make your mother cum!" she screamed out as Martin propelled his cock deep into her cunt.

"My turn," Michelle giggled leaving her brother's face drenched in her juices. Reaching into the night stand drawer taking out the vibrating cock ring they had procured yesterday. Licking her lips hungrily, as she stared down at her brother's cock as her mother clean off her juices. As the tip of Martin's cock left her lips an odd thought occurred to her. Of how she loved the taste of her mother's juices rather it be from the source or from the skin of her brother's member. "Martin, you can cum in me, actually I want you to cum in me. You can do it right?" Michelle asked pouting as she slide the cock ring down to the length she could handle.

"Sure, but we better hurry," Martin said, looking to the clock seeing that only twenty minutes remained.

*******

"That's it! You better ride your brother's cock," William grunted as he thrust hard into his sister.

"Yes, fuck me like you want to fuck her," Rachel moaned her fist curling around the comforter imaging that it was Martin filling her cunt.

"Oh, your pussy is tightening Rachel. You like watching that cock getting fucked, don't you?" William asked heaving as he spanked his sister.

"Yes," Rachel said burying her face into the mattress.

"What was that I couldn't hear you?" William said spanking her other ass cheek leaving a red hand print in its wake.

"Yes William, I like watching that cock getting fucked!" Rachel shuddered as she thrust backwards on his cock.

"You want Martin to fuck you again with that cock of his?" William asked grinning down at his little sister. Reaching forward playing with her tit, yet he knew Martin was right time was running out.

"God yes! I want it brother! I want it so much baby! Will you help me William? Will you help another man to fuck your sister?" Rachel asked feeling her womb quivering ready to exploded.

"Of course, anything for my sweet baby sister," William said placing his hands on his sister's hips. He knew she was about to cum he just hoped he could time it with Michelle's orgams as he spilled his spunk into his sister's womb. Only to hear the front door open as he neared the breaking point.

"Oh my!" Carrie cooed as she noticed the TV. "Well..." she said licking her lips as she watched Michelle riding her brother, then her eyes falling on Christen as she ground her mound on her son's tongue. "It seems he won't have a problem servicing two women at once now will he?" Carrie asked smiling knowingly at her daughter.

********

"Fuck Michelle so tight," Martin hissed from around his mother's snatch as his sister rode him nonstop.

"That's it Martin, release that hot cum into your dirty sister," Michelle said as her hips rocked rapidly along that pole of his, "Yes, brother fill your sister's womb!" she cried out as she felt rope after rope of his cum feeling her uterus.

"Now I think a quick shower is in order," Christen said climbing off her son's face. She didn't want to show up smelling like sex. Christen peered over her shower making sure he was watching how her ass shook as she and her daughter entered the bathroom.

"Hey man, I hear you're going to sing tonight?" William asked as he: his mother, father and sister joined Martin's family out in front of their cabin.

"So it seems," Martin said glancing at his sister who just hummed happily beside him.

"Well, I hope you put on one hell of a show. You got to see my sister dance it's amazing," William said, wondering how Michelle's lithe body would fell pressed up against him.

"Stop it, you're embarrassing me," Rachel said feigning shyness.

"I know, I'll be," Michelle said, snuggling closer to her brother taking hold of his hand.

"Mmmhmm," Christen agreed bumping her hip into his.

Old fashion Christmas lights were strong along the ropes that were supporting the hanging lanterns, before those colorful lights converged along the sides of the stage. Joyous laughter filled the air of that green meadow as families lounged on their blankets. Everyone greeted his mother and sister warmly, he on the other hand got cold stares from the men of the camp. If Martin didn't know better they had heard far to much about him in the few hours he had been there. If the looks their wives and daughters levied against his cock were any indication. Martin watched as Rachel's ass shook as she ran to the stage. He had hoped that having sex would stop himself from getting hard - he was wrong.

"Fuck!" Martin cursed softly.

"Don't worry about Martin it happens," George said peering back, "It's only natural."

"Yes that is," came a wanton purr from a mother and daughter as they moved pass them.

"Well, at least you'll give them a show even if you bomb," William chuckled.

"I promise you he won't," Michelle said narrowing her eyes at him.

"Laides and gentlemen, I would like to introduce a new singer for tonights entertainment," Rachel said into the microphone, "I've had the pleasure of being his families guide here at camp today, and I hope we'll see more of this wonderful family over the years. Now let me introduce Martin Strawter," she said. Her hand directing they're view towards him. "Well, it seems our singer is a little happy," Rachel said noticing his growing member. A soft chuckle rolled through the crowd. "Don't worry about it, come on up Martin. Let these people hear that wonderful voice of yours."

"Go on baby. You'll do fine," Christen said placing a kiss on his cheek and patting his ass.

"Sing your heart out Martin," Rachel whispered into his ear as she stepped off the stage. Martin watched as his mother and sister hurried to occupy the space in front of him so that his eyes were always on them.

"Well, the person that invented 'picture them in their underwear' never met you lot," Martin joked as he rose the microphone stand. His nervousness easing as the crowd laughed. "Before I start I wish to apologize for this," he said peering down at his protruding rod.

"Don't be honey!"

"You got nothing to be ashamed of!"

"Your Mom is one lucky woman!" Came encouraging remarks from with in the crowd. Martin saw Janis as he overlooked the crowd mouthing the words "Fuck me" he didn't know if it was said in shock or an offering. Then he quickly looked down at the karaoke screen seeing the title of the song. He knew the song. He had became enamored with it after he watched the Halloween episode of American Horror Story 'Freakshow'.

"Really sis? This the song you want me to sing?" Martin asked looking down at her.

"Yes!" Michelle said nodding her head vehemently. She had eavesdropped on him numerous times when he sang it his room before their trip to the beach. Now she hoped he would sing it just for her and their mother.

"Alright," Martin sighed, "Let's start this thing." The crowd became still as the intro kicked in, his fingers tapping against his thigh keeping the beat.

"In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel," Martin's deep baritone voice reverberated through the speakers clearly. Rachel's mouth dropped open she didn't think he would sound so sexy. "Living in the garden of evil, screwed up, scared, doing anything that I needed," his lips millimeters away from the microphone. His eyes were closed as he settled into the beat. "Shining like a fiery beacon," his hand dancing through the air. "You got that medicine I need," his eyes slowly opening fallen upon his mother and sister. "Fame, liquor, love, give it to me slowly. Put your hands on waist, do it softly," he sang a smirk graced his lips as his sister's eyes shimmered. "Me and god we don't get along, so now I sing," Martin said drawing out the word noticing how people were getting up to dance.

"No one's going to take my soul away. Living like Jim Morrison," running his hand down his chest. Howls filled that clearing as the crowd gave in to the music.

"Sing baby sing!" Rachel yelled as William moved up behind her placing his hands on her waist. Both swaying in time as were those around them

"Headed towards a fucked up holiday. Motel, sprees, sprees, and I'm singing. Fuck yeah give it to me, this is heaven, what I truly want," he sang his hands beckoning to an unknown phantom. "It's innocence lost. Innocence lost," taking a breath before going to the next verse.

"In the land gods and monsters, I was an angel, lookin' to get fucked hard," he sang reaching down as his sister danced before him, their fingerstips brushing briefly. "Like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer, life imitates art. You got that medicine I need," looking at his mother, "Dope, shoot it up straight to the heart please. I don't really want to know what's good for me," he sang watching his mother's hips sway, "God's dead, I said 'baby that's alright with me'."

"When you talk it's like a movie and you're making me crazy, cause life imitates art," Martin sang his eyes running over the crowd as they were all on their feet dancing with their family members. "If I get a little prettier, can I be your baby? You tell me life isnt hard," he sang running fingers along his rod.

"Hell yeah!" Came a few replies from within the crowd.

"Only if you give it to me!" Martin arched an eyebrow when the voice sounded like Rachel's. Martin stepped back as the crowd cheered and hooted as he finished out the song, bowing glad that he hadn't lost his voice when hadn't practiced for so long.

"Thank you, umm, Rachel who's next?" Martin asked scanning the crowd for her.

"Encore! Encore!" The crowd chanted. Martin looked down at the two women in his life as they nodded. He watched as their legs propelled them around the stage, their bare feet resounding on the plywood, their arms wrapping around him.

"Thank you!" They said in unison covering his face in sweet kisses.

"Now everyone I gave you 'Rebel Yell'," Michelle said joyously into the microphone.

To Be Continued...