Strawter Family does Incest Porn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmm," Michelle nodded, "sorry but, you're just a snack a yummy snack, but a snack nonetheless compare to Martin."

"Yeah, I got that feeling when I saw that," William chuckled pointing at how his mother had yet to let go of Martin's tool.

"Seems we weren't followed," Rachel said her eyes scanning the area one for her father (she didn't want him ruining this. Rachel knew how possessive he could be), and Janis, her friend wasn't going to get Martin before she got another ride.

"Good," Carrie said waving Christen, Michelle, and her son into the sauna, before taking hold of Martin's hand and leading him into that lone building. "In here," she said leading them down the hall the smaller of the sauna rooms yet comfortable enough for all six of them. "This way we won't be interrupted," Carrie said giving her children a look they all knew too well.

"Let's get a little steam going, shall we?" Rachel said scooping the dipper through the pail of water that sat in front of the box the contained the volcanic rocks. Feeling the steam condense along her skin as it hissed and bubbled away.

"Well, you been wanting to fuck us," Christen said sending her son a wink as she spread her legs, "first how about you eat our pussies," she said tapping her dance floor.

"You better be good too," Michelle said enjoying her teasing.

"Is your sister always that...," William said trailing off.

"Oh yeah, you learn how to deal with her eventually," Martin before being yanked down onto the wooden bench by Carrie.

"Let's not talk about our families now," Carrie said taking hold of his chin. Her fingers were like a vice keeping Martin rooted as her lips pressed against his.

"Mom, you better have saved some for me," Rachel said sliding onto Martin's lap.

"Of course, I'd never hog him, at least not from you," Carrie said reaching up her hand brushing against her daughter's cheek pulling her close. Making Martin watch as the two of them gave each other a very hot tongue lashing kiss.

"Yes, you like that taste, don't you?" Christen asked holding William's head against her sex. Yet it lacked something at least to her mind. William wasn't her son. She couldn't fault his technique. William was a skilled pussy eater. Nevertheless, he wasn't Martin. She didn't know why, but her pussy wasn't getting as wet as it normally did when it was Martin between her legs.

"Well, you been staring at my pussy since I've been naked, get to it," Michelle said shooting Martin a coy smile as William moved in-between her legs hoping to make her brother jealous.

"Martin, is it fair to us that they are the only one's getting their cunts satisfied?" Carrie asked spreading her own legs showing Martin her raven haired snatch.

"Yes, I've only felt you inside of me, I think it's time you tasted me too," Rachel said moving over onto her mother's lap.

"I can't be doing any wrong," William muttered as he came up for breath wondering why the technique, he had mastered wasn't producing the results he expected. Every woman at the camp who had lured him to their beds had at least once came on his tongue.

"Dear," Christen said looking down at him, "while your skill is masterful, but well," she said glancing up as Martin moved off the bench. "don't take it too hard but I'm in love with Martin. It's hard for me to get into things. This is still all new to me, and I never had group sex outside of my family."

"Ah," William said now he understood. That only urged him to try harder Martin might have him beat in one area, but he was going to get Martin's mother and sister to moan for him. He wondered how Martin would enjoy hearing his name on their lips.

"Ah shit!" Christen gasped as William assaulted her cunt with renewed gusto.

"Oh God," Rachel moaned as Martin's nose ran through her slit then his tongue.

"No fair, you get a double dip," Carrie said playfully smacking her daughter's arm.

"Martin!" Rachel howled holding his head tightly to her snatch as Martin sucked on her clit.

"Down here Martin you best pay attention to this pussy," Carrie said pushing his head down feeling her daughter's juices running down onto her cunt.

"Oh yes, you do know how to eat a pussy," Michelle moaned pressing her back against the wall. "Now get that tongue in there!"

"Where...did...you...," Carrie gasped as Martin put all the skill Lula and his practice on his mother and sister to use on her quivering cunt. Her hands gripped her daughter's breasts wishing her husband could eat her out like Martin was doing. Yet George was old school and cared little to reciprocate when he always wanted his cock sucked. That was why she had taught her son on how to properly please a woman's pussy with his mouth. So that she could finally feel someone taking care of her like how her husband always wanted her to.

"Up here Martin," Rachel said patting her dance floor. A little envious of her mother that she got the be first one to cum on Martin's tongue as she felt her trembling against her. "Mmm, yes, do you like how my pussy tastes Martin?" she asked running her fingers through his hair as his eyes glanced up at her. "Good," Rachel breathed in deeply as Martin nodded against her mound.

"God yes," Michelle said hooking her leg around William's head keeping him from escaping. "Taste that pussy juice!" she moaned hoping to make her brother jealous that another man was tasting her paradise.

Christen played with her wet hole as she watched her son. She did have to admit seeing her son servicing another woman did get her hot. Thinking to herself that this wasn't such a bad idea. That maybe they could do this again eventually just not everyday as she leaned over sucking on her daughter's right breast. She knew one thing as Michelle's nipple left her lips was, she was going to make sure that only she was the main one her son fucked. She knew they couldn't keep Martin from having sex with other women. That would only shed light on what the three of them did with one another, and she was never going to get her son into trouble. What kind of mother would she be if she did that. She loved him too much for him to go to jail all because she enjoyed fucking her son. Christen pushed all that out of her mind as William rose to his feet.

Overlaying her son's image over William's body and his manhood. Not allowing her mind to think at it was him that was about to fuck her but her son. Although she didn't enjoy that look, she saw in William's eyes as he wiped their juices from his face. She had seen that look all her life. The look of a man that only wanted one thing from her - Her pussy. He might be putting on a pleasant demeanor, but she knew deep down he just wanted to fuck them like cheap whores. She also didn't enjoy the thinly veiled insults that he levied at her son all because they didn't drop to their knees the moment he walked into the room and worship the ground he walked on.

"Well ladies," William said reaching down giving his cock a stroke.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" Christen tried to keep her cheek from twitching when her son was still planted in-between Rachel's and Carrie's legs listening to those women moan. When William barely gave five minutes combined to tasting their cunts. "That's it Martin get that tongue in me. Make this old woman cum again!" Peering out of the corner of her eye Christen saw how Michelle's face was growing redder by the second. Reaching over resting her hand over her daughter's giving it a light squeeze.

"Let's get him off fast, okay?" Christen whispered into her daughter's ear. "Just imagine it's Martin's cock your sucking, and we'll only go as long as he licked our pussies. It's only fair. If he can't please us like Martin is doing to his own mother and sister than he doesn't deserve to have us sucking his cock for ages." Watching the right corner of Michelle's mouth lift at the idea.

"Damn," Rachel said through ragged breaths knowing she had drenched her mother's cunt as she slid off of her lap. "Remind me to sit on your face next time," she said shooting Martin a seductive smile. Her eyes flickered over to her brother, she had been keeping her eye on him since they had started. She just couldn't believe William wasn't seeing to their needs. It was evident as day in their body language that they weren't happy with his haphazard oral. Sometimes she had to get him to properly eat her pussy not his form of dine and dash. Watching how Michelle and Christen were alternating on sucking her brother off. Praying nothing happened to ruin this, she had hoped William would have kept his ego in check.

"Stand up Martin," Carrie said her chest heaving. Her hands running up her chest playing with her breasts feeling how hard her nipples were. "We would, but I don't think our legs will support us at the moment," she said her tongue flicking against her teeth, "I've been dying to have another taste of this cock." Rachel's head snapped over at her mother. Christen peered around William's leg as Carrie reached out her fingers teasing the tip of Martin's cock.

"Mom? Care to explain?" Rachel asked slightly annoyed she had taken liberties with her new boyfriend.

"Nope," Carrie said scooting forward, "now do you want to watch or share this fine cock," she said chuckling inwardly as Rachel scooted to the edge of the bench, so they could swap Martin's cock with ease.

"Sit," Christen said pointing to the bench after having her fill of another man's cock in her mouth that wasn't her son's.

"But you...," William stopped himself as their glares turned murderous.

"What?! Do you think any woman is going to suck you off any longer than what you did for them?" Michelle snorted in disgust. "You should be glad you got that, if that performance was any indication on what that can do," she said pointing down at his cock.

"William, what have I told you countless times to do?" Carrie asked her disappointment rising knowing how close he was to ruining this. "Just because you're handsome does not mean you can just lick it for a few minutes and expect to get royal treatment for that cock. If you aren't willing to eat their pussies until they cum then don't expect them to suck you off like a pro," she said before taking over for Rachel.

"Don't fuck this up William," Rachel hissed low.

"You two okay?" Martin asked trying to keep his voice steady as he peered over his shoulder. Watching how his mother snapped her fingers pointing to where William was to sit.

"We'll be fine," Christen said coldly. "Fuck him hard and fast, let's get this night over with," she said rethinking her stance from a few moments ago as she looked over at Michelle.

"Chris...," Rachel began to say only to be stopped by Christen's raised hand.

"We had a deal, we'll fuck him as promised," Christen said in a monotone voice. William took a dry swallow as his sister's gaze turned deadly. He knew he was going to pay once they were alone. "Although, I think we'll be leaving in the morning. I think I've had quite enough nudity for one weekend."

"Please there must be something we can do?!" Carrie said getting to her feet.

"Yes," Rachel said quickly joining her mother.

"Maybe in time we might come back but coming here so soon might not have been the best course of action for us," Christen said looking at Martin who seemed so lost.

"Ah, I understand. The three of you haven't had time to solidify this new found relationship you have going now," Carrie said nodding in support, yet in the back of her mind she was furious that her son was the cause of her not getting fucked tonight. Releasing a pent-up sigh knowing what Christen said was true and probably for the best for them as well. "I do hope we haven't been too push here. I know some of us (namely the ladies), have been a little too excited. It's not everyday you meet a unicorn in the flesh," she said hoping to save whatever she could of this night.

"Of course, we just need some time as...," Christen said looking back a Martin daring him to countermand her decision to leave. Her heart fluttered in her chest as Martin gave her a nod of support. "Lovers."

"Of course," Rachel said smacking her forehead, "please forgive me, if I had known this was all still fresh for you, I would never have brought you here. We," she said glancing to her brother. Praying that he wouldn't do something that would push Martin away. "Don't want to be the cause of strife within your family. It's still my hope that someday you all will become permanent visitors here at camp. I do apologize for forcing your hand like I did at our shop the other day."

"William let's go," Carrie ordered gesturing towards the door. "Rachel please see them to their cabin, I wouldn't want either one of you getting lost or hurt in the dark," she said smiling sweetly before pushing her son out of the room. "This is your fault," Carrie growled low smacking her son upside his head. "I could be getting that dick right now if wasn't for that arrogant attitude of yours." Martin played off the fact he could hear them perfectly well as he was sure that they too could as well.

"Now what to do..." Martin swallow hard as his mother, sister, and Rachel rushed to his side.

"No offense Rachel but that brother of yours could learn a thing or two from my brother," Michelle said running her hand down Martin's chest.

"I'm sorry baby. I know how much you wanted to experience that woman," Christen said feeling a smile form on her lips as Martin pulled her close, placing a kiss on her forehead. "Can you forgive your jealous mother?"

"Don't worry about it, I'm surprised it got as far as it did," Martin said squeezing his mother's ass.

"Baby, would you allow your mother to suck your cock? I need his taste out of my mouth, no offense," Christen said giving Rachel a quick glance.

"None taken, William is a tad pig headed when it comes to sex. I think he gets that from Dad," Rachel said waving off the statement. "I'm just sorry he didn't please you enough as he should have done since you all graciously accepted to my mother's proposal. I constantly have to remind him to eat me out like a man should if he wants to get his dick sucked," she said in a tired sigh. "Yet you don't seem to have that problem with Martin."

"Well," Michelle tilting her head to the side. Knowing if they were going to date Rachel might as well join in. "Why don't you join us. I'm sure Mom won't have a problem with that, I don't. Plus the way you've been looking at my brother we might as well get used to having a third in the mix," she said shooting Martin a coy smile. "Just so long as you - brother - agree not to bring Lula over while we're there. Sharing you is bad enough I don't want to see you fucking another woman that isn't me, Mom, or her," Michelle said nodding to Rachel.

"Is that her name?" Rachel asked quizzically.

"Yeah," Martin nodded.

"Well then, I'm just going to have to meet this woman. I can't very well allow my boyfriend to fuck some strange woman I've never meet before," Rachel said watching Martin's reaction to the "B" word.

"B-boyfriend," Martin choked.

"Mmmhmm," Rachel said pressing her body against his right side.

"My, I wonder if this is what's called a harem," Michelle giggled.

"I'm okay with that," Christen purred nuzzling her son's neck.

"Now what should we do with this dear brother?" Michelle asked pointing down at Martin's still hard rod.

"You suck it," Martin ordered.

"Oh, is that all you want me to do to that cock, baby?" Christen teased as her lips tugged on his earlobe. "Oh and, just what else do you want your dirty, horny mother to do to this cock?" she asked as her hand ran down his stomach.

"You're going to fuck it," Martin said in a commanding tone.

"With pleasure," Rachel said in a libidinous purr as all three sank to their knees.

"Baby, are you going to be okay? You didn't bring your cock ring along," Christen said as they watched Rachel bobbing on Martin's cock.

"Maybe," Michelle said remembering how she had impaled herself on her brother's rod in a daze of euphoria. "You just make me stop if I become like before, okay?"

"Of course sweetheart, I don't want you to hurt yourself," Christen said placing a kiss on her daughter's temple.

"What happened?" Rachel asked passing her baton to Michelle.

"Well, in pleasure filled daze Michelle took too much of Martin's cock to fast seeing that was her first time with her brother and his massive thing," Christen said smiling up at her son.

"Hey, it's not like I wanted this thing, it just became attached to me," Martin said with an amused smirk.

"And that was why we visited your store," Michelle said passing Martin's cock to her mother. "I wish I could take most of Martin like Mom can. Show her Mom," she said nudging Christen's elbow.

"Fuck! Shit!" Martin hissed as his mother deepthroated his beast without a moments notice.

"Holy shit!" Rachel said in awe. "You so got to teach me how to do that," she said with Michelle nodding support.

"I wouldn't advise it, it's murder on the throat," Christen said rubbing her throat as Michelle licked up the back of Martin's cock before bobbing rapidly on his rod. "Plus it helps not have a gag reflex. Martin's Dad is endowed not like Martin is but I normally deepthroated him four times a day. However, Ben only came up to here on Martin," she said pointing a little below the nine inch mark, "and half the thickness of Martin. So I wouldn't advise it not until we get the two of you the training you need to service this yummy thing."

"Well, I want to learn Mom," Michelle said staring up at her brother as she cradled his balls in her hand. "My, would you just feel the weight of these things," she said taking hold of Rachel's hand.

"There must be so much cum stored within these balls Martin," Rachel said giving his sack a little lift, "even after you sprayed those women in your spunk not long ago."

"Then don't think we should drain it, so my sweet baby doesn't have to deal with the pain of such heavy laden balls?" Christen asked smirking over the top of Martin's cock.

"Yes, we should," Michelle said hungrily.

"Then what are we waiting for," Rachel giggled before the three of them took one part of Martin's massive length. Rachel and Christen glanced enviously at Michelle as they nibbled along Martin's shaft as Michelle swallowed five inches of his rod. Rachel and Christen placed their free hands on Martin's ass to keep him upright. Enjoying his moans as they filled that hot steamy room.

"Baby, will you eat us since...?" Christen asked her tongue running along the bottom of his shaft.

"Yes!" Michelle nodded vehemently. "It appears my pussy will only get sloppy wet when it's you munching on my pretty pussy."

"And while he is doing that," Rachel said her tongue running along her lips as Martin's cock pulsated in time with his heart beat.

"Excellent!" Christen said jumping to her feet. Grabbing a towel that lined one of the benches. Wiping off her cunt removing the vestiges of William's poor admit to make her cum before handing the towel to Michelle.

"All clean!" Michelle chirped tossing the towel onto the bench on the other side of the room.

"Lay down baby, you can't taste your mother's sweet pussy all the way up there," Christen said smiling up at him as she knelt down patting the middle of the floor of the room.

"Come along," Michelle and Rachel said in unison leading him to that hallowed spot.

"Now you just lay down, and let us take care of you," Michelle said sweetly as she gently pushed her brother down to the floor.

"Mmm, baby, my pussy needs to feel your tongue inside of it," Christen said spreading her lips to show how moist her son got her as she hovered over his mouth.

"My turn next mama," Michelle whispered into her ear as she straddled Martin's chest. Fondling her mother's breasts, rubbing her cunt on his chest just waiting to feel his tongue parting her throbbing labia.