Strawter Family does Incest Porn Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes baby, come fuck these two hot women that wants to take a spin on that fine pole," Rachel purred as her fingers slid out of her tight wet hole as she rose.

The End.

Epilogue

Christen stood over the stove as pots shimmered in the early hours of Thanksgiving morning. Her apron was the only thing she wore as did her daughter awaiting their guest to arrive as Martin slept in due to studying late into the night. Everything had to be perfect since it would be their very first holiday as lovers. A smile formed on her lips knowing that today something else was going to take place. After two months they had grown and their ties to one another couldn't be broken. However, that didn't mean they couldn't enjoy a little strange every now and again. Turning her head as the knock came upon the door to their new home.

"Hey! Are we early?!" Carrie asked lowering her voice as Christen held a finger to her lips.

"No, you're right on time, but let's keep it down Martin was up late studying," Christen said welcoming them into the penthouse.

"Holy shit!" William said in awe as he surveyed Martin's home.

"See if you studied like Martin maybe you wouldn't have dropped out," George grumbled then became still as Christen turn his eyes becoming glued to her naked ass.

"Well, since you are all here, expect one other person, she'll be here soon," Christen said happily, "why don't you all make yourself comfortable," she said giving them a sly look.

"You want us to get...?" Carrie begun to ask only to feel her smile widening at what Christen was offering to her family.

"As long as you put down a blanket on the couch. Doubt Martin will want naked skin not his own touching his leather," Christen said pointing towards the couch that sat in front of the eighty inch flat screen.

"Of course, what kind of guest would we be if we didn't respect our host wishes," George said politely as he could all the while eyeing the tv.

"Dad, that thing is huge, imagine what the game is going to be like on that thing," William said nudging his father's arm.

"Why don't you boys watch just keep it down, okay?" Michelle said handing William a spare blanket. "So have you learned your lesson?" she asked with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Yes, Mom has taught me long and hard on the matter," William nodded.

"Good. Maybe if Martin wishes you might feel this tight ass bouncing on something," Michelle smirked as she smacked her ass before returning to help her mother in the kitchen.

"Yes," Rachel yawned as she exited Martin's bedroom, "try not to screw this up again," she said teasing her brother. Loving the feeling of walking around in the nude in the home she hoped to share with Martin. An hour had passed before another knock resounded on the front door. Only to cause the stirring of the monster that slumbered within the home.

"What's going on?!" Martin grumbled in his half-asleep state. "Why are you all naked?" he asked not knowing what day it was due to the hours of study that has been commanding a great portion of his time.

"Martin!" Lula cried out rushing into his arms. William and George were thunderstruck as the red head so blatantly stroked his cock in front of everyone as they kissed.

"Martin, it's Thanksgiving don't you remember?" Michelle giggled getting her morning kiss.

"Yes, I thought it would be good for all of us to eat together today," Rachel said blowing into his ear.

"And if they play their cards right, they too might get lucky," Christen said nodding to the men on the couch as she got her morning kiss as well.

"You hear that! I want the two of you on your best behavior," Carrie said sternly placing her hands on her hips. The five women burst out in laughter as William and George setup straighter with vehement nods that they would do their best to be proper gentlemen.

As the sun began it's descent to the horizon. The Strawter and the Parker family along with Lula had a very bliss filled holiday filled with moans and a lot of screaming. What happens next for these two families no one can say. I'll leave it to you to ponder, "What if?"