Strawter Family does Incest Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers

"Now spread them out," Christen said watching her daughter's taut ass. It had been a long time since she had been with another woman, and she doubted her daughter had experimented with her sexuality. Yet if they were going to do this then her daughter needed to learn how to eat a woman. "Michelle have you ever been with another woman before?" Ben took a dry swallow as he heard his wife's question. Adjusting the rearview mirror as he turned onto the interstate, Ben just couldn't believe she had posed the question to their teenage daughter.

"No...." Michelle said blushing looking away as she knelt on the damp towels.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of baby," Christen said leaning in softly kissing her daughter. Michelle tensed at the sudden embrace, feeling her mother's tongue probing her lips to allow her access. "Relax Michelle, we're going to do a whole lot more in the film. It's best we get use to this, so let us try it again, ok." Michelle nodded in understanding as her mother leaned in once again.

Michelle slowly gave in opening her lips as her mother pressed in closer to her. Soon she didn't know how but their tongues swirled around each other's, gooseflesh rose along her skin as her mother's hands ran down her back. Unclasping her bra in the process, stuttering a moan as the hem of her shirt rose. Ben felt his cock growing down the side of his leg as his eyes franticly searched for a rest area.

"Mmm....baby you do have a beautiful body," Christen cooed as she kissed down her daughter's chest. "Now unhook me," she said as her tongue teased Michelle's right nipple. Christen felt her daughters trembling hands as she fumbled with the clasp. "Relax baby mommy is here," Christen whispered into her ear pressing her chest into her daughter's. "Take your time we have all day to get this right," she said lovely kissing down her neck, while her hands cupped her daughter's ass. "Good, but this time do it faster, ok," Christen said re-hooking her bra.

"Oh mom!" Michelle moaned loudly, as Christen rubbed her slit through her blue jeans.

"Yes, does my lovely daughter like how her mommy teases her teenage cunt?" Christen asked her voice dripped with lust as she felt her bra becoming slack. "Take mommy's shirt off sweetheart," she said feeling her daughter starting to grow moist. She knew Michelle was going to need the extra lubrication if Ben was going to fuck their daughter. She remembered how painful it was for her taking the entirety of Ben's cock for the first time. Plus, she missed being with a woman at least to her they had a certain way about them that men lacked. Not that she would cheat on her husband far from it. "Come baby suck on my breast," Christen said tossing her shirt and bra onto the rear seat.

"Yes....that's it pay attention to my nipples," Christen said a soft sensuous moan escaped her lips, as Michelle began to pluck gently at her mother's breast. Yelping in surprise smacking her daughter on the shoulder. "No, teeth young lady," Christen said in a motherly voice, chuckling as she saw her daughter's smirk. "Oh, you want to be punished don't you, naughty girl," she said pushing her daughter onto her back. Her hands worked quickly, removing her pants within seconds Christen's reddish brown hair teasing the floorboard of the van as she hovered over her daughter.

"I think someone needs to be punished for nibbling on mommy's nipple don't you?" Christen asked sweetly as she knelt between her daughter's legs.

"Yes, mommy I've been bad," Michelle said in a small child-like voice. Ben nearly shot his load right then and there never did he think such words would sound so erotic to him.

"Then it seems mommy needs to punish her naughty girl," Christen purred kissing down her daughter's chest. Her hand tracing along Michelle's stomach, her middle finger slightly sinking between her daughter's lips. Moving upwards through her labia finding that pink button she knew would drive her daughter wild.

"Not there mommy!" Michelle squealed in delight as her mother near her twat. "O...." she gasped as she felt her mother's mouth on her hot mound. None of the boys she had been with were, so gentle with her delicate womanhood as her mother's lips were. They were too rushed, too rough, and too eager to have that little chore over with, so they could simply get to what they wanted. Not her mother, no, she took her time tasting every inch of her teenage cunt. "Oh, mommy yes punish my naughty pussy," Michelle moaned arching her back her hands holding her mother's head to her womanhood.

Ben couldn't take it anymore, he need to stop, he need be able to see the glorious, wondrous sight that was taking place behind him. Ben fidgeting in his seat as his fingers drummed on the steering wheel, urging the van to go faster without breaking the speed limit. His heart soared as that bright blue sign flew past them.

"About time you got your butt back here," Christen teased as she looked up from her daughter's snatch.

"You wanted privacy dear," Ben said hastily tossing aside his shoes.

"Here," Christen said handing her husband her phone. "Be a dear and film your wife eating out our daughter," she said with a smirk. Ben didn't know how he had managed to undress with one hand, yet there he sat nude filming his wife savoring his daughter's cunt.

"Ok, Michelle I think it's time for mommy to have her own pleasure don't you think," Christen said resting her back against the left side sliding door. Reaching up and locking it to ensure that it wouldn't open advertently, while her daughter worked her pants from her hips. "Now baby I know this might be your first time tasting a woman's pussy, but do what you always wished those boys would do to you on mommy's pussy," Christen said smacking her twat.

"Yes, that's right taste mommy's lips sweetheart," Christen said as her thighs trembled as her daughter's tongue ran up her moist lips. Her eyes glanced over at her husband as he sat naked on the rear seat filming everything. The hungry look in her eyes as she noted his pulsating cock. Holding her daughter's head to her mound, nodding towards her ass. Ben gave her a look as to say 'you sure about that' rolling her eyes nodding again to Michelle's protruding posterior. Biting her lip as she watched his cock bounced as he kneed his way over behind Michelle. Christen watched as Michelle's body grew still as Ben inched his head into her wet cunt.

"Oh, daddy.....daddy," Michelle gasped around Christen's mound. "God, daddy it's so big!" she moaned her eyes widening as her father continued to push into her hot cunt.

"Baby I'm only halfway in," Ben said pointing the camera down videoing his cock entering his daughter.

"Oh, god! Oh, fuck daddy!" Michelle yelled in surprise as her father drove the last four inches of his cock into her. "Fuck it's so fucking big daddy, yes fuck me daddy," she begged as Ben rested his free hand on the small of her back while his hips propelled his cock in fast even strokes.

"Don't forget about me dear," Christen said smiling up at him as she held her daughter to her chest. Locking Michelle's hips with her legs so she couldn't squirm her way out of Ben's reach. "Yes, fuck your incestuous wife," she screamed as Ben filled her with that cock she had enjoyed for the past twenty-one years. "Don't you love that cock baby?" Christen asked as her daughter's juices dripped down onto her.

"Yes," Michelle said weakly, trying to regain the strength in her body. She couldn't believe she had came as her father's cock filled her teenage cunt. "Can I have some more mommy," she said in that same small child-like voice.

"Of course dear, Ben be so kind and ram that cock back into our daughter," Christen said reaching back gripping her daughter's ass cheeks spreading them open, so the camera could get a perfect view of Michelle's pink youthful cunt.

Ben didn't have to be told twice, groaning out loud as he eased his cock back into his daughter. "Fuck," his mind screamed out he just didn't think his baby girl would feel so damn good to him.

"Does my big daddy like my tiny pussy?" Michelle asked, a mischievous light spreading across her eyes as she peered back at him. "Because my pussy likes having her daddy's cock deep inside of it," she moaned loudly, trying to grow accustom to the length and girth of his hard rod. She knew now that they had crossed that fine line she was going to ride his cock every chance she got. Michelle even began to wonder if her brother would fuck her as well as her father was at that moment. "Daddy!" Michelle whined as his cock left her superheated cunt.

"What have I told you about sharing little girl?" Christen asked as Ben began thrusting with gusto into her. "Here baby kiss mommy," she said claiming her daughter's lips before she could utter a word. "Fuck yes baby! Pound my cunt Ben, pound it hard!" Christen screamed out as her nails dragged up her daughter's back. "Yes, yes, right there, don't stop make me c......um," she called out grinding her hips on her husband's cock as she rode out her orgasm.

An hour passed as the three of them delved into that sweet incestuous lust. Ben made sure to give both of the women in his life numerous orgasms as he trained his daughter's cunt to be accepting of his cock. Oh, the sensuous words he heard coming out of his daughter's mouth made his cock harder than anything he had ever tried. From 'Yes, daddy fuck your slutty daughter', to 'Make me cum daddy, make my cunt sore from being fucked by that huge cock', and Ben's favorite was 'Oh, god, oh, god, daddy yes fuck me, make me your bitch' that one he was never going to forget. For how could he when he had it all on video.

"Ok, how do you want this load," Ben grunted as his time drew near.

"You're on birth control right?" Christen asked glancing sideways at her daughter.

"Yes, mommy," Michelle said through the waves of her eighth orgasm.

"Then come in her pussy Ben I want a treat," Christen said looking at the camera smiling at her husband. While, she wasn't one for eating out a creampie, yet this was her daughter, and how could she pass up the chance to taste how her husband and daughter tasted mixed together.

"Fuck baby I'm cumming," Ben moaned thrusting hard once, twice, a third time into his daughter before his hot semen shot forth from his cock.

"Oh, daddy I feel it oozing out coating everything in your spunk," Michelle moaned hungrily.

"Move Ben I want my snack, while it is still warm," Christen said waving for him to move back. "Zoom in Ben I want this captured," she said peering at him opening her mouth as her husband's sperm began to ooze out of Michelle's cunt. Christen's tongue caught the first drops of his cum, her hunger flared bringing her daughter's spent mound down onto her mouth; her tongue spreading her labia causing Ben's cum to surge into her ravenous mouth. Just watching as his wife ate the creampie from their daughter reignited his waning erection.

"Oh, my Ben, you've never been able to get it back up so quickly," Christen purred lustfully, as she crawled between his legs. "So, can you go again, can I ride this cock?" she asked looking up at him as she admired his growing phallus.

Three hours had passed since their encounter, Christen looked out the window of the passenger side as they neared the city limit for Charlotte; looking back as their daughter rested on the rear seat noting the satisfied smile on her lips. The smell of her and Michelle's combined sex still lingered in the recirculated air of the van. After years of marriage Christen knew their sex life had hit a hurdle as did all married couples that lasted as long as they did. She wasn't faulting her husband, no, Ben had always given her multiple orgasms whenever they had sex.

Yet it seemed to her that crossing that line taking their daughter in that hour long hot steamy embrace had brought a renewed spark they needed. Now, however, her mind turned towards her son as Ben turned onto the I-485 ramp that would take them to the I-85 interstate. Looking down at the clock three more hours were left until they would reach their South Carolina home. Their problem weighed heavily on her mind as what they were going to tell Martin.

Would they just come right out and say it? Would they tiptoe around it until the time came to meet up with Mr. Goldburg? Then there was the problem of how could they catch their son nude long enough to measure his cock. The thought occurred to her that her son could be smaller than his father, which to her was fine there wasn't anything wrong with not having the monstrous size of his father. At least to her it would be nice not being in pain after the euphoria wore off. Then again there was the off chance that Martin was either as large or larger than his father. Now all she needed was a plan to catch her son in his aroused state. Plus, Christen wondered if Mr. Goldburg would pay extra for two huge cocks in his movie.

"Martin! We're home sweetheart," Christen called out as she entered their home. Yet no reply answered her except the silence of an empty house. She looking back to the van as Ben and Michelle lingered behind.

"Daddy," Michelle said kneeling in the empty space between the seats. "You made my pussy so sore, will you rub it and kiss it better," she whispered into his ear. Eager to crawl into his bed and climb on top of his thick pole.

"Anything for my baby girl," Ben said smiling warmly at his daughter. "But first help your old man unpack the van," he said sliding out of his seat. Ben sucked in a gasp as Michelle's ass greeted him as the left passenger sliding door opened. Michelle rubbed her ass up and down his soft cock playfully teasing her father which earned her a spank on her ass.

"Yes, spank me daddy for being so bad!" Michelle giggled as she pushed back against him dry humping her own father.

"Not here Michelle," Ben hissed softly, looking around wondering if there was anyone watching. "Now get out and help me carry the bags in, and if you're good I'll spank that cute little ass again."

"You promise?" Michelle asked looking behind her biting her nail all innocent like.

"Yes, as long as your mother says it's fine, remember we are only doing this for the money," Ben said yet he began to wonder how much that was true.

"Ok," Michelle chirped happily as she helped unload the bags.

"Ben, Martin isn't home," Christen said exiting their home after she checked high and low for her son. She had caught the last part of their conversation feeling herself growing moist all over again. "His car isn't in the garage either, where could that boy be?"

"Well," Ben said looking down at his watch knowing his son's classes ended an hour ago. "I don't know dear maybe he went out with friends after class, didn't he leave a note or anything?"

"No, and I've checked everywhere Ben," Christen said her worry edging into her voice.

"Baby relax I'm sure everything is fine," Ben said his hands running up and down her arms to sooth his wife. "Why don't you go call him while I pull the van into the garage," he said as Michelle carried the last bag into the house.

"Ok, thank you sweetheart," Christen said placing a light kiss on his lips. Shaking her head at her foolishness for letting her worry getting the best of her.

"Yeah, what is it mom," Christen sighed in relief as her son's voice came over the line after the tenth ring.

"Martin, where are you at, I was worried when you weren't here when we got home," Christen said as she paced around the living room.

"I'm at work where else would I be, pre-med school isn't going to pay for itself," Martin sighed into the phone. He would have thought being in the top five of the MCAT scores he would have gotten a full ride. However, upon learning that they had drained his college fund, he had also learned he had missed the deadline for the scholarships he need. That was one of the main reasons he hated his parents, while he could get into any med school he wanted he was told it would be easier on him to attend two years of community college then transfer into the pre-med school. That way it would reduce the cost needed when most of his core credits would have been completed there. So, Martin spent what free time he had running pizzas around town. Saving every dime he made for the next year and a half just so he would have the first semester paid for.

"What is it Michelle?" Christen asked muting the microphone as she noticed her daughter rocking on her heels waiting to be noticed.

"Can I go ride daddy?" Michelle asked sweetly.

"Sure, just don't tire your father out," Christen smirked as Michelle placed a kiss on her cheek as she skipped off to the garage. "Martin, why didn't you tell us that you got a job?"

"Because I didn't see a need to," Martin said coldly. "Now is that it I've got pizzas to deliver?" he said as his manager waved at him.

"What time will you be home?" Christen said biting her lip not enjoying the emotionless voice of her first born.

"Late," was all Martin said as the line went dead.

Christen sat in the silence of the living room as she stared at her phone that rested on the coffee table. She had never heard her son speak so coldly to her before. Well, they hadn't really spoken that much in the past year. Whatever was said was normally one word answers from her son. Even in the home they all shared her son felt like a stranger to her, or was it he thought that they were the strangers in his home. Tears ran down her cheeks as the realization struck her that their own son hated them.

"Baby wants wrong?" Ben asked after hearing the faint sobs when he entered the home they had built together.

"I think our son hates us," Christen said collapsing into his chest. Balling her heart out she knew her hot tears were staining his shirt yet she didn't care.

Ben didn't know what to say to that, he knew of the anger his son felt. He had seen it numerous times when they passed each other in the hallway. However, as Ben thought back he had notice the decreasing amount of time their son spent home once he had graduated. He simply, thought it was nothing more than a young man wanting to spread out his wings; yet was that truly the reason for the rare sightings of his son around their home.

"How are we going to fix this Ben? If Martin feels this way then we can be assured he won't go along with it?" Christen asked looking up at her husband through watery eyes.

"I don't know Christen, I Just don't know there might be nothing we can do except wait," Ben said holding her close rubbing her back. His mind raced wondering if their son was going to blow their chance to be financially free from the paycheck to paycheck life.

Martin's car rolled to a stop as the clock struck 1 a.m. Looking forward to the days he wouldn't have to work the long hours for the few hundred dollars he made that night. However, it did give him the chance to see all the beautiful women around town namely, the sorority's houses that littered the town. Martin felt himself growing hard just thinking how those half naked women answered the door. Thinking that they could just flash their tits and he would call it even.

As much as he would have liked for that encounter to go along the way of the pornos he watched. However, he needed to be paid, and he wasn't about to lose his job over three pairs of tight firm breasts. Grumbling as his cock stretched out the pants leg, hating the fact of the restrictiveness of the uniform they had him wear. He could never wear shorts during the summer given the length of his manhood. One false slip and he was sure the cops would arrest him for indecent exposure. He also couldn't wear underwear at least when he had clothes on. It only bunched up the monster he felt growing down his leg. The one time he had worn underwear was the most painful experience in his adolescent life.

soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers