Strawter Family does Incest Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers

She didn't know why but the thought amused her. She loved Ben with all her heart, yet she had seen how he chased after their daughter since their return from their trip. Now she had someone she chased after, and he outshined the man that gave his seed to bring him into this world. Gripping Martin's hips to steady herself as she sent his cock back down her throat. Christen's eyes rolled to the back of her head how she loved to have a cock down her throat, and now she had the monster of all monsters' stretching her out. She reached up wondering how far down her throat her son was. That was when she felt the twitching of her son's cock.

Christen wanted his hot cum dancing across her tongue not shooting straight down her throat. Looking up at her son making sure he saw how she looked as her lips moved up and down his steel rod. Withdrawing until two inches of his cock remained in her mouth when she felt that Martin was about to blow his load. Moaning around his cock as his spunk filled her hungry mouth. Peering up at her son, opening her mouth, sticking out her tongue letting Martin see his spunk coating it. Making sure he was watching as she swallowed every drop of it.

"So baby did you like your very first blowjob?" Christen asked as she cleaned off the remnants of his sperm. Martin could only nod his head as he tried to regain the strength in his legs. Yet he knew he shouldn't have done that, shouldn't have came in his own mother's mouth, shouldn't have enjoyed it so immensely.

Martin was torn between the ecstasy that was flooding his mind, and the reality that son's shouldn't be doing that with their own parent. He knew he could never give into his mother or sister ever again. Not if he wanted to maintain the fact that he had never crossed that fine line that he was teetering over.

All through dinner he avoided eye contact with his mother. He knew if they saw the blushing of his cheeks they would all know what had happened. He thought if he just inhaled his food he could escape back to his room and forget that day ever occurred. Yet his luck wasn't with him as his father's voice caught him off guard.

"Martin we need to talk," Ben said rising from his chair. Taking his son by the arm leading him into living room, pushing him down into the lounge chair. So he wouldn't be able to see into the dining room as his mother and sister stripped.

"Ok," Martin said as his father sat on the loveseat across from him.

"This is going to sound so very, very strange to you son, but while we were at the beach we were approached about doing a movie for this individual," Ben said matter-of-fact.

"What kind of movie?" Martin asked wondering what could intrigue someone to make a movie about them.

"You see he offered us as a family two hundred million to do this movie for him for a few hours of work," Ben said keeping his smirk hidden at his son's gapping mouth.

"Ok, you're messing with me aren't you, no one would pay us that much for a movie," Martin said flabbergasted.

"Oh, it's not your normal kind of movie son," Ben said watching as his wife and daughter moved in behind Martin.

"He wants to film us having sex baby," Christen said sliding her naked body over the armrest and into his lap.

"Can you imagine it big bro," Michelle said as her mother turned his chin as Michelle's left leg rested on the armrest, giving her brother an unobstructed view of her cunt. "To be able to slide that big fat cock into this tight pussy," Michelle said spreading her lips open.

"It's wrong!" Martin said trying to resist the softness of his mother's ass.

"Martin, we need this son, the family needs this, when we're done you'll have enough money to buy your way into any medical school you want," Ben said trying to make his son see reason. "Son your mother and I haven't told you this, but without this we're a hairs breath away from losing the house."

"I don't care!" Martin said pushing his mother off his lap. "Wasn't the reason you drained my college fund for, to save this house?! If we're so in debt then where the hell did all that money get to?! If you want to go and do that then fine I want no part of it! I'd rather work myself to the bone than whore myself out to save your ass!" Martin yelled as he stalked back to his room slamming his door close. His heart raced, his lungs desperately, tried to draw enough air to fill them. His mind sped a hundred miles an hour knowing just how close he was to giving in.

Martin beat his head against the door trying to forget the feel of his mother's ass and the sight of his sister's twat. It took all his will power not to get hard as he felt the softness of her skin through the thin fabric of his pajamas pants. Then the reality stuck him about how long it would take him to save up enough to pay his way through med school. Staking the thought from his head he knew he just couldn't do what they were asking of him. Retiring to his bed hoping just hoping the weirdness of that day would be nothing more than a bad dream.

"Wake up Martin or you'll be late for class," Christen said shaking him awake. Wearing her old worn nightgown her son had seen her in countless number of times, holding a cold glass of orange juice with something extra add to it. "Here drink you need to start the day right," Christen said smiling warmly, holding out the glass as he eyed her skeptically. "What it's just oj Martin," she said shaking the glass.

"Thanks," Martin said downing the glass in two gulps. Rolling his tongue around something about it seemed off to him. "What did you...give me?"

"Lorazepam," Christen said smiling sinisterly, as she watched him fall back onto his bed. "Martin, sweetheart I know you can still me," she said kneeling on his bed lightly, smacking his left cheek as the drug began to take effect. "You shouldn't have ran off like that now you will fuck me! Baby, mommy is going to take really good care of you. You will fuck your hot, horny mother with this cock," Christen said cupping his groin. "That is, once you awaken."

"Ben! Call Mr. Goldburg we have four hours until Martin wakes up," Christen shouted as she left her son's room.

Four hours had passed, Martin awoke to find himself tied to a bed not his own. Spot lights ringed the ten foot by twenty foot carpeted area. Four camera dollies sat in between the spot lights to ensure they captured everything. The red rubber ball gag muffled his screams as he looked around the wide open space. Martin pulled frantically on the restraints that bound him to the wooden post of the full size bed. Yet try as he might the leather bindings were just too strong for him to break.

"Ah, our star awakens," an elderly man's voice spoke as his clapping echoed throughout the cavernous space. "Good, good then our movie can get underway," Howard said cheerfully. "Relax my good boy and enjoy the ride," he said flashing Martin a smile.

"Before that Mr. Goldburg shouldn't we get our star up?" Lula asked whispering into his ear.

"Oh, you minx, you want a little taste don't you? Go ahead I'm sure they won't mind," Howard said smacking her ass. Lula hurried over to the bed while his family got ready to perform in the movie. She had to see it she just couldn't believe the young man was so large. If he was indeed as large as Howard had told her, she might even agree to have a video made of her pleasuring that giant tool.

"Hello Martin, I'm Lula I've heard so much about you," Lula said her blue jeans becoming taut around her ass as she crawled across the bed. Her eyes falling upon his soft cock as she inched closer to his groin. "Now I'm just going to awaken that," Lula said hungrily, pointing to the mound of flesh that held her attention. Reaching out grasping his slumbering phallus allowing the heat of her hand to arouse the sleeping giant. "I'm just going to have a little taste I can't let you explode that would just ruin everything, but a taste there's no harm in that," Lula smirked before swallowing his soft member.

Her head rocked slowly, in rhythmic strokes as she felt it growing within her mouth. Her eyes going wide as it kept growing and growing showing no signs of stopping. Pulling off of his cock when she could no longer take it all as it stood at ten inches long.

"Lula, that's enough you're not a fluffer," Howard said as he saw Martin's family exiting the empty office space. Lula looked purloin one last time at the cock that had yet reached it's heights as his mother stepped onto the rug. Scurrying out of the frame of the camera not seeing the look Christen burnt into her back. "Now are we all ready to start the show?"

"We are now," Christen said a predatory purr emanated deep within her chest as she eyed her son's cock.

"Relax son," Ben said as he stood behind his daughter. "Your mom's a great fuck as well as your sister," he said palming his daughter's ass.

"Excellent! I'm truly glad we could all get into the swing of this," Howard said ignoring Martin's muffled screams. "Now if the two of you lovely ladies would move towards the foot of the bed. Mr. Strawter, would you please have a seat right there, so your son has a view as your daughter fucks you," Howard said pointing towards the vinyl covered cushioned chair that sat diagonally at the left side of the bed.

"Now Lula if you'd be so kind as to cue up the music," Howard said looking over at his lawyer. "Once you hear the music please dance for our reluctant hero," he chuckled as he peered out of the corner of his eye. "Unless you hear me order something that I want done you are free to touch, taste, fuck as you please. Oh, one more thing those that have the ability to speak you will use the terms mommy, daddy, daughter, etc. etc." Howard said rolling his hand. "Everyone ready?" he asked looking to the cameramen, to the sound engineer, to Lula as she stood at the sound system all giving him the signal. "In 3,2...."

Christen stood before her son as she saw the red recording light on top of the camera in front of her. Her hips began to sway as the intro to Poe's 'Hey Pretty' began to play. Her daughter following her lead lip singing along as their hands ran their chest's. Dancing across their breasts before continuing their trek northward. Their fingertips skimming along their necks before feathering out their hair. A smirk graced her lips as she turned her daughter towards her. Her eyes flickering over to her son making sure he was watching as their lips locked together.

"Oh, mommy yes touch me," Michelle moaned loudly, as her mother's fingers danced along her lips. Biting her lip as two of her fingers penetrated her canal. "Yes! Mommy play with my clit!" she begged as her leg muscles trembled threatening to give out underneath her mother's delicate touch.

"What have I told you, young lady about using such language," Christen said in a tisk tisk voice. "Now mommy is going to have to punish her disobedient daughter," she said pushing her daughter backwards watching her bounce in between her son's outstretched legs. Smiling evilly as Michelle inched herself up resting her head next to Martin's cock.

"Please, mommy come punish me," Michelle giggled spreading her lips, while she licked along her brothers shaft. Martin banged his head against the mattress trying not to give in, trying not to see his mother or sister in a sexual light, as he listened to Michelle's moans as their mother satisfied her teenage cunt; and the sensations that radiated down his cock.

"Martin," Michelle's sweet voice drawing him out. "Brother please watch, I want you to watch as mommy eats me," she said pleading with him as she teased his cock.

"Yes, baby watch as your sister squirms on my tongue," Christen said looking over her daughters mound blowing him a wet kiss. Martin didn't know how much time had passed as his mother and sister pleasured each other. Always slowly, stroking him bring him to the point of orgasming only to pull back letting his body subside only to be tormented once again. Martin never felt his cock so hard in his life only wishing for one thing to be able to cum.

"As lovely as it is to watch mother and daughter I think Mr. Strawter is lonely don't you think Ms." Howard said from his director's chair. Keeping his mirth hidden never in his wildest dreams did he think it would be this good.

"Daddy is that for me?" Michelle asked licking her mother's juices from her lips as she strode over to her father. Her hands resting on his thighs as she sank to her knees. "Does my big daddy want his slutty daughter to suck his cock?"

"Yes, baby girl please that rod," Ben moaned as his daughter's lips wrapped around his member.

"Martin, sweetheart I know you can't speak or properly taste mama's cunt," Christen said positioning herself over her son's body. "Though I hope you don't mind if mommy uses that ball to please herself while she takes care of this cock," she said lowering her hips onto his gag. Hoping that there was enough space between his lips and the gag for her juices to drip into his mouth. "Son you don't know how much I've wanted this," Christen said hungrily, rubbing her cunt on the rubber ball as she pleased his giant tool.

"Yes, fuck me daddy!" Michelle screamed as Ben rapidly, sent his rod deep into his daughter. "Yes! Make me cum daddy, I love how this cock touches me all over," she said looking into the camera.

"Baby, don't you think it's time for me to fuck this huge cock?" Christen said straddling her son's chest. She knew she was wet enough to take his cock, yet she wanted Martin to feel every inch of her body as she draped herself along his chest. Sighing as once again her son shook his head that he wanted no part of it, regardless of how much it felt exquisite to him. "Please Martin, just look at them," Christen said turning her son's head so he could watch as his father fucked his sister. "Listen to them they're enjoying the pleasure they both are giving each other. You don't want your mother to be the only one that's not being fucked do you? Didn't you enjoy it when you came in my mouth yesterday?"

"Please Martin, fuck your mommy! Baby I need you to fuck me hard and fast! I need you to ram this monster inside of me," Christen said gliding her dripping lips along his throbbing cock. "Martin, I know you're pissed that your father squandered the money we had promised you, but don't let that stand in the way of putting this cock back into your mother," Christen whispered into his ear, while her hips rocked along his steel rod. "Don't do this for Ben, do this for your mommy, do this for the family that loves you," she said smiling sweetly, as her son's eyes shot over to her. Christen saw the acceptance in his eyes of what was about to take place. "Mama's going to put it in now Martin," Christen said in husky voice as she leaned on her arm.

Her brunette hair teasing the mattress as she reached between her legs. Taking hold of his sex covered cock watching as Martin's eyes flickered down then to her face, as she lined his bulbous head with the entrance to her canal.

"Mama's going to take real good care of her boy," Christen said lustfully, as she braced herself on the headboard, lowering herself onto his cock letting out a gasp as her son's cock inched into her cunt. "Oh, fuck son, god it's so big!" she winced easing herself up taking a few breaths before trying once again. "See doesn't mommy's pussy feel good wrapped around that fat cock?" Christen asked her eyes flaring in hunger as her son nodded. "Fuck!" Christen screamed out in a mixture of pain, and pleasure as her cunt swallowed the last half of her son's cock. Her muscles squeezed and loosened as she tried to grow accustom to the giant in her canal.

Christen's eyes watered tossing her head back nothing and no one had ever been so deep within her cunt before. Everything her son touched felt like she was a virgin all over again. Her legs trembled as she slowly, rocked on his phallus, rubbing her clit trying to produce enough lubrication for herself. So that once she started to move it wouldn't bring her to the verge of tears. Christen knew her daughter wouldn't be able to handle Martin's cock, even she could barely contend with it. However, as his mother she was going to show him just how well her pussy could care for her son.

"I'm going to move now baby," Christen said through ragged breaths. "How does it feel to be a man now?" she asked smiling lovingly, down at her son as she slowly glided along his rod. "Fuck!" Christen yelled it just wasn't possible that her own son had made her cum in so few strokes. "Look baby you just made your mommy cum," she said leaning back so he could see his cream coated phallus as it disappeared back into her cunt. "Mmm....fuck baby you do have a fantastic cock," Christen moaning adding a little more speed as her canal liquefied.

"Fuck yes! Make your mother cum again Martin!" Christen growled biting her lip as her hips plunged down on his cock. "Yes...right there....fuck!" she stuttered as her womb detonated. Holding his cock deep inside her as her womb squeezed his shaft allowing him to feel how a woman felt in the throes of her orgasm.

"On your knees Michelle," Ben barked standing just right so the cameras caught everything as his sperm shot across his daughters face.

"Excellent work Mr. Strawter you may retire," Howard said waving at Ben to leave the carpeted area. Howard wasn't interested in watching the man have sex with his wife, nor was he into gay porn. So with his expelling of his seed he saw no more use for the man. "Now can you keep going my dear?" Howard asked waving for someone to bring the girl a towel.

"Yes," Michelle said as she cleaned her face.

"Most excellent whenever you're ready," Howard said pointing to the bed.

"Hey mommy, are you hogging my brother all to yourself?" Michelle asked as she climbed onto the bed.

"Mmmhmm," Christen stammered as her hips slammed down onto his cock igniting her fourth orgasm. Christen held her daughter's head to her clit as her tongue teased her pink bud. "Yes Martin! You're so good to your horny mother," Christen moaned animalistic light flashed across her eyes as she stared down at her son. "Baby I want you to cum inside my pussy, don't worry your safe just fill my cunt up with that hot cum," she growled grinding her hips rapidly, on his stout rod as her daughter kissed up her chest. "Fuck yes give it to mommy!" Christen said laughing madly, as her son's cock erupted within her.

"Well, that was better than I could ever hope for," Howard said clapping giving the signal to cut. "Lula why don't you help unstrapping the boy," he said chuckling as he watched the woman bolt over to the side of the bed.

"Come this way I'll show you where we stored your clothes," Lula said dragging Martin behind her swaying her ass for him. "Fuck me Martin that was the hottest thing I've ever seen!" she said pushing him into the room. Leaning against the door as she stared at his enormous deflating cock. "Here you can't go around with such a soiled cock that's just a crime against humanity," Lula cooed grabbing the damp washcloth from the desk. She had set them in the room just for this purpose.

"Mr. Goldburg understands you're wanting to go to medical school," Lula said draping the washcloth across his cock. Watching his eyes flutter as she softly, caressed his rod as she went about her task. "You see my employer is getting up there in age. He wanted me to inform you he'd be happy to send you to any school of your choice so long as you become his own personal physician; with a handsome salary to boot too. Also, he was interested if you'd be willing to perform in some more movies?" Lula asked feeling her slickness coating her panties the longer his cock rested in her hand.

"He wants me to do that again?" Martin asked his voice becoming shaky the longer she stroked his cock. "If he's genuine in his offer I was thinking of going to Johns Hopkins," he said trying not to allow his member to reignite.

soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers