Stray Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
442 Followers

He turned over and got on his back, pulling his legs up.

"Alright, I've waited long enough. I've been promised a fucking."

I slipped on the condom and lubed it generously. Suddenly, I had a moment of doubt. He noticed.

"Come on, don't lose your nerve now, darlin'. Would you keep a lady waiting?"

"If she was annoying as you, maybe."

"Oh, hush. Your kitten is getting impatient."

I grinned. Something about slipping back into these roles made me feel more confident.

"Well, I should get to it, then. He's been a bad little kitty. I should punish him."

I got into position and put the tip of my dick at his entrance. I looked him in the eye.

"Just do what feels good, Jack."

I pushed forward and penetrated him. He opened for me, but I encountered resistance an inch or so in. I paused and waited for him to adjust before moving forward. After this process repeated a few times I was all the way inside of him.

"Wow, sir, you're pretty big. I mean, I've taken bigger, but you're serviceable."

"Shut up, little cat."

I began to move. It started out slow but built up to rough and fast thrusting into him. When I had sex with girls in the past, I was way gentler. I guess I wasn't afraid of making Bryan hurt a little.

It felt amazing. His insides tightened around me in a red-hot grip. I took care to brush against his prostate with every stroke. He arched his back and moved with me. After a few minutes he started purring.

"You coming already, Kitten? I thought you had more control than that."

"Well, sir, you kept me waiting for too long. I'm wound up tight." I pounded harder, grinding my dick against his sweet spot. He purred louder until he came, semen splattering against both of us. His release made his inner muscles squeeze me. I almost lost it, too, but I pushed my release down and kept fucking him.

"Bad kitty. You've made a mess."

"Ooh, show me how mad you are, Jack."

I did exactly that. I pulled out enough so that each thrust pushed the head of my cock against his g-spot. I nudged the sensitive little nub over and over.

Bryan cried out and came again, mere minutes after his last release. I got down lower so I could kiss him deeply.

"Purr for me, pussycat," I said in his mouth.

He complied, trying his best to purr while I fucked his mouth with my tongue and his ass with my cock. I felt my orgasm approach. I picked up the pace, fucking every inch of his ass and making him moan.

"I'm coming, Kitten!"

He purred louder.

A few strokes later I exploded. I came so hard I saw little flashes of light and poured out the biggest load I've ever produced into the condom.

One heartbeat later Bryan came, shooting out another huge load with a mewling cry. Once we were both completely drained, my arms gave out and I collapsed on top of him, his dick and release squished between our bodies.

I couldn't move. I couldn't talk. I couldn't think. I must have blacked out or something, because after what felt like a minute or two I could feel Bryan nudging me and heard him talking.

"Jack, you alive there? Damn, I knew I was good, but I didn't know I was good enough to kill a football player with one fuck."

"Shut up, Bryan."

"Oh, never mind, I guess you're not dead."

He nuzzled my neck as I came to completely. Once the bone-melting euphoria subsided, I was kind of nervous.

"So, um..."

"So, um what?"

"How...uh...how was that? Was it okay? I've never done it before."

He burst out laughing.

"Oh, you are just precious! That was amazing!"

I chuckled weakly. "I'm glad this rookie could show you a good time."

He kissed my cheek.

"I'm glad, too. Now, think you could be a peach and get off of me?"

I realized that I was still buried inside him and laying on his body.

"Oh, sorry."

I pulled out of him and straightened up, removing the condom and tying it off. That was one load taken care of, but there were still three others all over the both of us.

Once again, Bryan guessed what I was thinking.

"Go get a wash cloth or a towel. Make it damp, but not soaked."

I snorted. "You have this down to an exact science, huh?"

He winked. "It all comes with experience, darlin'."

I got the towel, not bothering to put any clothes on since the dorm was empty. I cleaned us up and got us some bottled water. Now that I was no longer sticky I was starting to feel like myself again.

"You sure know how to make a boy feel taken care of," he commented, sipping his water.

"I bet you say that to all your suitors."

"Maybe. My mama raised me to be polite."

"Yeah, right. If your mama were around to see how you were treating me earlier she'd have hit you with a shoe."

"No, it's Hispanic parents that use chanclas for discipline. Southern moms use wooden spoons."

We both laughed.

I laid on the bed with him. I just had one pillow, so I used it and he rested his head on my arm.

"Where in the South are you from?"

"Texas."

"What brings you to a college in Colorado? Did you need to escape the red states?"

"Nah, folks are more laid back nowadays. Good thing, too. I couldn't hide in the closet if I tried."

"You're absolutely right about that. Are all gays from the Deep South like you?"

"Just the fun ones."

I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you from, hon? Somewhere boring, probably."

"My family lives in Denver, which isn't boring."

"Eh, if you came from there it can't be all bad, I suppose."

I gave him a little kiss. We sat in comfortable silence until something occurred to me.

"Wait, how'd you know I was a football player? I never told you that."

For the first time, he seemed to get a little flustered.

"I...just guessed based on your build."

His expression was all I needed to figure it out.

"Aha! You knew about me before this, didn't you? You've kept a few tabs on me, even, dare I say, had a crush on me! You wily little kitten!" I poured all the mockery I could into my tone, relishing a chance to embarrass him for a change.

He didn't blush, but he pursed his lips and avoided looking me in the eye.

"I just thought you were cute and wanted to make sure you were single."

"You've been here, like, two weeks. You work fast just for a little fling."

Finally, his cheeks pinkened a little. I kissed his forehead.

We sat cuddling for a little bit longer. Eventually I voiced something I had been mulling over.

"How did this happen? How did we get here?"

His brow furrowed. "What do you mean?"

"Well, just a couple hours ago I wanted to break you in half like a toothpick. Now we're just on my bed snuggling with each other. I don't even mind talking to you now."

"Maybe you just grew to realize how adorable and wonderful I am?"

I refused to dignify that statement by acknowledging it, so I just continued talking.

"It's not just that, either. You saw how my roommate reacted to how I behaved tonight, this isn't like me at all. I'm usually a lot quieter and shyer."

He shrugged. "How am I supposed to know? That sounds like your problem."

"Wow, you've lost all interest now that I'm done fucking you, huh?"

He stroked my bicep. "That's not true, Jack. You also make a decent pillow."

The next words came out before I could think them through.

"Honestly, I'm sort of jealous of you."

He cocked an eyebrow. "Oh really? I know I'm hot, but you're not half bad yourself. Brown hair and brown eyes is a little boring, but you've got a good face."

"That's not it. You're so confident. You're completely comfortable in your own skin. You can make a move without hesitation. I could never be that guy. Remember how I acted when you first talked to me, all frazzled and awkward? That's my life."

"Well, I would have guessed otherwise. You seem to talk to me just fine. And it's not like I was born this confident. It comes with practice. The trick is to give zero fucks about what people think of you."

"I guess I just give zero fucks about what you think of me, then."

"Doesn't make a difference to me, darlin'. Fuck me like that and you can think whatever you want of me."

I figured that that was a good opening to address the elephant in the room. "You know, Bryan, if you were interested in me you could have just tried talking to me like a normal human being. You didn't have to seduce me and drive me crazy until I wanted to hate-fuck you."

He grinned, but the grin wasn't as cocky as it had been. "I wasn't sure you were interested. I could tell you were attracted to me, but I had to give you a push to make you act on it. Besides, it was fun riling you up like that."

I raised my eyebrows. "You're lucky I'm so nice. I wanted to kill you. How have you not been beaten up by now?"

He shrugged again. "I'm not normally so foolhardy. I guess I just wanted a challenge."

I gave him a karate chop to the head. Enough to hurt, but not too much.

"I suppose I forgive you, just never do it to anybody else again."

He rubbed his forehead. "Yes, sir."

I sat up and looked at my phone, seeing it was almost 2 AM.

"You live on campus, Bryan?"

"Nope. I live in an apartment in the next town over. The roommates aren't great, but the rent's cheap. I just commute."

"Okay, you're spending the night here, then. It's too late to go back."

"I'm not drunk and I can drive just fine."

I frowned. "You're eighteen and you can afford a car?"

"I'm almost nineteen," he corrected. "And it's my brother's old junker that I drove two days to get here in."

I held up my hands. "Okay, sorry to assume. That's not the point. The point is that it's too late for this. Just sleep in my bed with me."

I reached down to grab his pants and pulled out his phone. "Text your roommates and tell them you won't be back tonight."

"Jack, my roommates don't give a fuck if I'm gone."

I tilted my head slightly. "Did I ask you what your roommates thought of you? Because I'm pretty sure I just told you to text them."

I put his phone in his hand and he pouted. "I thought moving out would mean I wouldn't have a parent getting on my case."

"Well, clearly somebody has to keep you in check."

I got on my own phone to text Kyle.

Sorry about earlier. We've finished up and are gonna go to bed. You can come back now.

He responded a few minutes later.

It's cool, I just wasn't expecting it. I'm gonna crash at Topher's place. You two sleep tight.

I rolled my eyes and plugged my phone in for the night. Bryan finished texting his roommates and turned his phone off. I hit the lights and pulled his naked body close to mine.

"Goodnight, little kitten."

"Goodnight, Jack."

I fell asleep spooning him in my arms.

*****

The first thing I was aware of upon waking up was that Bryan wasn't next to me. I woke up quickly and saw him standing by the bed putting his belt on. He was already wearing his t-shirt and jeans.

Without saying a word, I reached out and grabbed his arm. He yelped and jumped a little.

"Where do you think you're going, Kitten?"

To my delight he was completely flustered and caught off guard.

"I was, uh...I figured..."

"Figured what, exactly?"

He wouldn't meet my gaze.

"I just...thought I'd get out of your hair..."

I threw my head back and laughed.

"Why the fuck," I emphasized that word by pulling back on his arm, forcing him to get on the bed. "Would you think something stupid like that?"

His face turned pink again. "I...I don't..."

I cupped his cheeks in my hands and forced him to look at me.

"I don't think you understand how this works, Kitten." I lightly kissed the tip of his nose. As I continued talking, I paused every few seconds to place a gentle kiss on his face.

"I'm sure that you're used to living like a stray cat. You just wander around and let people take you in for the night only for you to leave in the morning without so much as a thank you. Well, you're a big kitty now. You're too grown up for that. It's time somebody took you in for keeps."

His eyes widened.

"You're cute, and I've decided that I like having you around. You piss me off just the right amount. Besides," I grabbed his ass and squeezed. "If you think I'm just gonna let a hot body like yours go, you're out of your damn mind. That was the best sex I've ever had. I seem to recall you enjoying yourself, too."

I pulled him closer.

"I'm done being shy. I'm done letting things slip away because I'm too passive to step forward. If there's anything you taught me, it's to make your move and go after what you want."

I kissed him deeply before looking him square in the eyes.

"You're my Kitten now, and that's all there is to it."

He blinked a few times. He looked frazzled, but not unhappy. He tried for the cocky grin, but it just ended up looking like a normal smile. In my opinion it looked way better.

"I mean...I guess I could get used to that."

I kissed him again.

"That's nice, but I wasn't really asking for your permission."

I reached out to grab my phone and look at the time. 9:48. Yesterday afternoon, which felt like an eternity ago, I made plans with Kyle and Topher to meet for lunch at 11:00.

"We have to leave in about an hour. We can fuck, shower, and get ready before then if we work fast."

He flashed that cocky grin I grew to hate and love so much. "Sounds like a plan." He took off his clothes.

*****

We got to the little restaurant on campus me and my friends liked a few minutes before they did. I waited at our booth with Bryan, my arm around his shoulder.

"You can let go of me if you want. I'm not gonna run away."

"Oh hush, Kitten. Can't I just like holding you?"

"Jack, you're embarrassing me."

"Karma's a bitch, ain't it?"

When Topher and Kyle got there I stood up, smiling.

"Hey, guys. I wanted to introduce you to my new boyfriend, Bryan."

All three of them were awkward in their greetings. My friends sat across from Bryan and me.

"I had no idea you liked guys," Topher said.

"Neither did I this time yesterday, but Bryan's a pushy little fucker." I squeezed him a little closer. "He helped me figure out that I like guys in no time."

His face heated up. I kissed him on the temple.

The lunch went well, and Bryan got along with my friends just fine. I was so proud of my little kitten. When we left, I asked him if there was anybody he wanted to introduce me to.

"Nope. I'm a freshman, remember? It's not like I have college friends yet."

"Well, two weeks into your first semester and you've already got a college boyfriend. I'd say you're doing pretty well for yourself."

He smiled. "I guess you're right."

That evening the two of us cuddled on my bed. It felt so right to have him in my arms. I couldn't stop touching him, couldn't stop kissing him.

"Jack?"

"Yes, Kitten?"

"I'm sorry for what I did to you last night. I shouldn't have acted like that. That's how fags get the shit kicked out of them."

I brushed my lips against his. "I already told you I forgive you. Besides, now that you're my kitten you won't need to seduce anybody."

He nodded.

"Humor me and say you're my kitten, Bryan."

He smiled. "I'm your kitten, Jack."

I kissed him again. "All mine."

He nuzzled my neck and purred.

NRMathis
NRMathis
442 Followers
12