Stray to the Mind

Story Info
An accident changes his thinking.
3k words
4.49
9.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stray to the Mind

It's been a week now, since the incident, and I'm finally feeling better.

It was a week ago, just after a wet spring snow a few days prior, once everything was melting, and then froze over here in Boulder, CO. The next morning it was snowing again, but not very hard at all. It was the small powdery flakes that usually coated the ground, hiding whatever was underneath.

I didn't think much of it, as I took my daily walk around the neighborhood. I lived in a beautiful part of the city, and loved to take daily walks to appreciate it. I was watching the ground, along a stretch of sidewalk that had been shoveled, and stepped on a patch of the dusting of snow, with what turned out to be black ice underneath, from the melt, and refreeze of the water.

Before I knew it, my leg kicked up in the air, and my body followed. It felt like I floated there for a second, as I was airborne. Head over heels as they say. My head hit first, followed by my body slamming itself on the icy path. I hit the side of my head just over my right ear pretty hard as I came down.

I must have been out of it for a while, because I woke up and there were a few people clustered around me, trying to wake me up, and sit up. My mind raced as it had no clue what happened at first, and the first thought I had was 'I'm fine. Get off me.' The next thing I know, those gathered around backed off and stood up, and slowly wandered away.

I had a headache for the next week, and I kept my eyes half closed most of the time because the bright light, and glow of the snow outside was glaringly bright to my eyes, creating an even more severe headache. The whole time, I kept thinking about the incident, and how those people followed an errant thought of mine, and left me alone when I didn't even say anything to them. They were gone before I could even say thanks.

4 days later, I'd gone grocery shopping for necessities, and had random thoughts which would turn into actions played out. I caught the view of a cute girl in an isle, in spandex tights, and half shirt, reaching for something on the top shelf. I just thought how nice it would be to catch a glimpse of her tit, which was half seen from below, covered by a bra.

As I watched her out of the corner of my eye, I caught her as she grabbed the Parmesan cheese she was reaching for, but before she brought it down to her cart, her other hand reached up, and pulled her bra up, and over her tit, allowing for a nipple to pop out, as her tit bounced in place, and she kept the pose for a few seconds. By this point, I was watching her full on, and without skipping a beat, she pulled the bra back down over her b cup breast, and went about her day as if nothing had happened.

I played again a bit more before I left the store, making a mother of 3 scratch her asshole through her jeans, and another girl strip off her sweater which allowed everyone to see her in a sports bra containing a nice pair of probably large c cup tits held firm, with her nipples poking out.

I had to stop doing these things, as my headache that had been dulled over the course of a few days, had come raging back. I decided it was enough, and tried not to think of other things I could get people to do. My head was pounding, and I just needed to get home, and get some ibuprofen into my system quickly.

The next day, I was outside, checking my mail, after I had called into work again, calling in sick as my head wasn't back to where it should be, pain free. I saw one of my neighbors coming out to check her mail as well, and we chatted a bit. She was dressed in a t-shirt, and cut off jean shorts, with ankle socks and running shoes. She was really one of the better looking women in the apartment complex, by a long shot. I think she was still a student at CU, the local big college in town.

As we chatted, I kept eyeing her up and down, knowing how horny she's made me in the past. Her outfit today had me growing in my pants in front of her. I think she knew how much an affect she had on me, and wasn't so opposed as her nipples began to peek out, tenting her shirt.

I immediately had a thought of her masturbating. I focused myself and thought how she should go inside and masturbate over me, but she's not allowed to cum until I help her. We'll see how far this goes. One of her hands reached up, brushing her tit, and nipple, as she hid the action by rubbing her cheek, and smiling at me. She then turned around, and headed inside her apartment a few doors down from me.

It was almost a week later when the headaches seemed to be gone for good, and I was back to my old self again. I felt that I should celebrate with a pizza. I had stayed pretty healthy through good eating, and rarely having a drink. Tonight, it would be pizza and a glass of wine. I know, I know. I should have a beer instead, but all I had was wine.

Anyway, that evening, after cleaning the apartment from almost 2 weeks of not wanting to lift my finger to do anything with those headaches never going away, or just hiding in the background for me to move much at all. I then got on the pizza delivery app, and ordered a 16" pie to consume. It said about 35 minutes before delivery, so I took a quick shower while I waited.

I took longer than I thought in the shower, shaving a good growth of hair on my face, and preparing the clothes I'd wear, as there was the doorbell ringing just as I stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel, and still dripping wet, I went out to answer the door.

Opening it up, while hiding behind the door to hide my state of dress, I saw the delivery driver was gorgeous. My mind went wild, and I was growing quickly under the towel. She was about my height, dark hair and a cute face, big enough tits, and a gorgeous smile.

"Won't you come in?" I offered her with a little push of my thoughts.

"Thanks." She said. "The total is $20.31. Cash, or charge?"

"Why don't you put the pizza down on the table, take your top off so you're more comfortable?" I asked, and pushed a bit.

She immediately put the pizza down, and started untucking her maroon shirt from her tight jean pants, and then crossing her arms, grabbed the bottom hem of the shirt, and pulled it over her head, leaving her in just a bra. As she dropped the shirt down on the couch, I had closed the door, and made my way over behind her. I brought my hands up to her bra strap, and unfastened it, thinking at her that it'll feel so good to be rid of her bra. Then I let my hands glide under the strap of her bra laid, and around to cup her very soft C cup tits.

I just sat there, and massaged her tits with my hands, using my thumb and forefinger to pinch and twist her nipples to excited points. Once she was worked up a little, I turned her around, and with a thought that her tits needed to be nursed on. After a quick kiss, she pressed my head down to her left breast, and I began to lick her aureole, avoiding her nipple for a few seconds, before flicking it with my tongue, and nibbling on it.

Her moans were contagious, and I let out a few of my own, as I continued to nurse on her breast. She held me to her chest for a few minutes, and then I pulled back, and moved over to her other tit, leaving the first one almost dripping wet from my shower, and from my mouth. I took the same care on her right tit as I did on the left, winding her up some.

I pulled my head back, despite how much she was enjoying the treatment, and holding me firm to the back of my head, as my thoughts flowed toward swallowing my cock. She released me, and as she went down to her knees, she spoke to me.

"I should really be going. I have more deliveries." She said.

"This won't take long." I said. "I've got a delivery for you, too."

With that, she was on her knees, releasing the fold in the towel holding it together, and dropped it to the floor. My cock sprang out at her, slapping her cheek, before she gripped the base of my thick cock, directing it toward her mouth. She took about half of my 7" rod into her mouth on the first go, and played her tongue on the underside. Her next attempt took my head to the back of her throat, and she slowly pulled back, playing with her tongue on my shaft.

She worked me very well, and rather quickly, as I'm sure she had other places to be. This helped in my arousal spiking at a quick pace. Her hand holding my shaft was pumping whatever wasn't able to fit into her mouth quickly, wanting my delivery in short time. I wasn't going to disappoint.

DING DONG went the doorbell again.

I pulled out of her mouth, thinking she should stay where she was, and topless, and I went behind the door again, and opened it. Outside was the neighbor. She was in a long shirt, and running shorts, with shoes on that weren't tied up.

"I.. uhmm.. Can I come in?" She finally asked, shuffling from foot to foot anxiously.

"Sure" I said, and thought to them both that they would not be bothered by the other.

"Thanks. I.. well, wow! Did I catch you at a bad time?" She asked as she caught sight of the delivery girl waiting on her tip to return.

"Don't mind her. Why don't you make yourself comfortable here on the couch, and tell me what's up." I said, and thought at her how comfortable she really should be.

"Okay. Well, since we talked last, I haven't been able to get you off my mind." She said, as she took off her shoes, and was fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.

"Oh yea?" I said, as I stepped up to the driver's face again, so she could resume her sucking my balls dry. "Why don't you strip down and tell me about it."

As the delivery driver resumed a very good blowjob, almost taking me down her throat, and my hand making a fist in her brown hair, guiding her up and down my rod.

"Well, I was at my apartment.. uhm.. sitting around, and kept thinking about you. I have been since the day we bumped into each other at the mailbox." She said.

"And what were you thinking about?" I said, pulling the driver down enough to bend my cock down into her throat, as I watched my neighbor pull her shirt over her head as she leaned back on the couch corner.

"I uh was.. well.. Since I'm already half naked, I guess I can say. I was thinking of you, and your hard cock I saw when we talked." She was starting to bring her shorts down her legs. "All of this week, I've tried masturbating to the view I had."

Finally letting up on the driver (I really should learn her name as she's already taken my cock down her throat), she was able to come back up for air, coughing, and wheezing a bit, with spittle hanging from her lip to the tip of my cock. I didn't let her breathe too much before guiding her head back onto my cock. I was getting close, and didn't want to make a mess on her face, for the rest of her night delivering pizza.

"How much have you mmmm.. been masturbating about me?" I asked.

She was eyeing my cock sucker as she finished taking the shorts off, and spreading her legs, one on the couch, and one on the floor, wide open so I could see her shaved cunt, and inner pedals. When she caught me looking, she spread her lower lips wide so I could see her pink vagina, as she also gripped one of her tits, mauling it with her other hand.

"Mostly, just a couple times a day. The last few days I've had off of work, so I've been masturbating almost non stop. I'm so wet!" She admitted to me.

"Show me how you enjoy that sexy fucking body" I told her, without any push mentally. I wanted to see what she'd do, and wanted to watch her fuck herself.

I was now all but fucking the driver's face in my horniness, seeing my neighbor spread out on the couch, and the tits jiggling around below me. I was going to explode soon, and as they say, haste makes waste.

Michelle, as I learned her name at the mailbox, not by asking, but by catching it on one of her letters, dipped 2 fingers into her twat, and began stroking along with my thrusts into the driver's mouth. That got me going even more, and my balls were ready to unleash a good load, delivered directly into the driver's throat.

I didn't hold back as I pistoned in and out of her wet mouth, jacking myself off with her lips. She had stopped using her hands on me, and was holding both of her tits in her hands, squeezing off and on, holding them up to me almost as an offering. That about did it, and I pulled her into me, her nose buried in my pubic hair, and I shot off at least 5 good loads of cum down her throat. When I let her back off my cock, she did get one more load in her mouth.

She coughed, but didn't spill a drop, smiling as she swallowed her tip. I wasn't going to hold her up anymore, from doing her job, but I didn't allow her to put her bra on again. Just the shirt.

"You'll get more tips that way, with your tits wobbling around and pointy as they are." I told her. "You can stop by after work, and maybe I'll let you leave again with your clothes on."

"Okay." She said, as she pulled her shirt down over her head, and tucking it into her pants.

"I'll see you in a while. I've got other business to attend to now." I said, as I opened the door for her. I almost forgot, but gave her the money for the pizza, which was sitting on the little table at the side of the door, as she was walking out.

Closing the door, I turned and smiled at Michelle, furiously fucking herself on my couch. My cock hadn't gone down at all after cumming, and was standing strong, at the ready.

"So, tell me.. how bad is your need to cum?" I asked with a smirk.

I came over to her, between her legs, and knelt down, sliding my hands up and down her thighs, as she looked at me lustfully, eyes half lidded, and mouth wide open. Her now 3 fingers rapidly squelching loudly, as they were pistoning in and out of her little pussy.

"Ohhhhh so bad! I haven't been able to cum all week!" She told me. "I need to cum!"

Her juices were flowing enough since she'd been here, that the couch was wet under her ass. I leaned in a little, and started kissing her thighs as she continued to fuck herself. The closer I came to her, the faster she worked her cunt. The smell was intoxicating.

Finally, after kissing up both thighs, I stopped her hand, and pulled it up to my mouth so I could suck on her wet fingers. They've been used so much over the few days she had off, they had actually started to wrinkle a bit. Once I deemed her fingers clean, I leaned down, and kissed her pubic bone, just above her clit.

I stuck my 2 middle fingers into her, and started fucking her, rubbing the inside wall under her pubic bone, rubbing for her special spot.

"You really want to cum?" I asked her.

"YESSSSSSSS! I'll do anything. Fuck! I need it! Uhg! Fuck me!" She said.

I pulled my dripping hand out of her pussy, and leaned in, covering her clit with my mouth, as I slid my middle finger down to her asshole. Then I played around a bit, rubbing on her there, and she was wiggling around in her seat as I did. I didn't play too long like that though. I pushed the finger into her ass 2 knuckles deep, and sucked her clit into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue.

She exploded.

"FUUUUUUUUUCK!! YESSS! FUCK!" She screamed out.

Her juices sprayed me from my mouth, down my chin, and on my neck. It didn't seem to ever stop as I began fucking her asshole with my finger, and never letting up on her clit. Her ass lifted off the couch, so all her weight was held up by her head, and the foot on the ground, pressing her cunt into my mouth as much as she could.

"I think we'll be seeing each other more often now." I told her mentally, and vocally. "You're mine."

"Yes, Sir! Oh, GOD!" She said as she was still trying to recover from such an explosive orgasm.

"You're also fine with the other pussy I bring over." I told her, and pushed mentally.

"Of course!" She responded.

"Now, let's see about getting my cock wet." I said to her.