Stray to the Mind Ch. 02

Story Info
An accident changes his thinking.
5.8k words
4.57
6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/31/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, let's see about getting my cock wet." I said to her.

With a flick of my tongue on her clit, I stood up, and stepped closer to Michelle. The arm of the couch was lower than was preferable, so I had to squat down a bit before my cock made contact with her dripping slit. I took both of her breasts into my hands, massaging each, and then pulling on her protruding right nipple.

"Mmmmm" she moaned as she reached down to stroke my cock with her left hand.

She stroked it just a few times before rubbing it on her clit, and upper lips, but I wouldn't back up enough for her to insert it quite yet. I wanted to tease her more, so I shifted my hips forward, and backward, sliding my long shaft across her clit over and over. The friction causing her to moan more, as she looked up into my face with absolute lust in half lidded eyes.

"Do you want to cum?" I taunted her, as I kept thrusting my hips, rubbing my cock across her clit.

"YESSSS" she groaned out.

I pulled back enough that she could press the head of my cock down through her soaked lips, and to her entrance, where it popped in. She then started to wiggle her hips, trying to get farther onto my rod. I pulled and then released her nipple, and moved my hands to her upper thighs, and yanked her onto me fully.

"CUM slut!" I told her mentally and vocally.

She did. Loudly.

"AAAHHHHHHHH! YESSS! GODFUCKYES!" She belted out, as I sunk in to my balls inside her cunt.

She squirted once again, bathing my stomach, and balls in her excretions as it splashed at high volume. Her hips went wild, wiggling on me, as her cunt was constricting around my shaft over and over through her orgasm. Her arms were flailing about until they both gripped my arms, and squeezed.

I adjusted my hands, sliding them up her sides, and behind her, pulling her to me, and more securely onto my cock, her legs wrapping around me. Then I lifted her up, and her cunt speared itself even more on my cock with her weight sitting on me. With that, I turned around, and fell back onto the couch, pinning her feet behind me, and slamming her down onto my cock again.

She started to thrust her hips back and forth, as she couldn't lift up off of me, but instead of thrusting up into her, I reached over to the pizza box, and extracting a slice for myself. She just moaned when I took a bite, not helping her at all in trying to fuck me.

"You can have some, too." I offered, and she just grabbed my arm, and pulled my piece up to her mouth.

While she bit into my slice of pizza, I leaned in, and took her left nipple into my mouth to suck on. She pushed out her chest into me, pressing her tit into my face. She kept wriggling on my cock, trying to find the stimulation to get off again, but I sat there, dormant, and balls deep in her soaked cunt.

"Never had your pussy stuffed while eating before?" I asked her.

"No. It's so kinky, and weird." she replied.

She would continue to wiggle about on my throbbing pole, as we ate most of the box of pizza, but she wasn't getting much stimulation out of it. She finally gave up until I reached down and started flicking her clit with my thumb. She started back up, thrusting to and fro, going for more contact.

I grabbed onto her her ass with one hand, and reached a bit farther with the other, sliding my middle finger down her ass crack, to play with her little rosebud with the tip of my finger. That got her to bounce a bit on me. I began to lift her off my cock with both hands, one finger pressed up on her asshole, until I lifted her hard enough that my finger slipped inside her to the first knuckle.

"Who's cunt is this?" I demanded.

"Oooh yours!" she huffed as she worked hard at riding me the best she could.

"Who's ass is this?" I asked, pressing my finger inside her dark tunnel up to the second knuckle.

"It's yours! Oh GOD, it's yours." she groaned.

"Has anyone ever stuck their cock up your ass before?" I inquired, while still lifting and dropping her on my cock.

Her tits were bouncing in my face, enticing me, so I leaned in and licked her right tit, pressing my face into it, until I found her nipple, and nibbled on it.

"Nooooo" she moaned. "It'd hurt too much!"

I just smiled, and wiggled my finger in her ass more, as I pulled her up, and dropped her on me. She moaned louder, and more often as I did so. I continued to tease her nipple with my tongue, as I held it in my mouth by my teeth.

"Eeeeiii!" She shuttered and fell into me, as her orgasm ripped through her body. I lost the connection on her nipple, but kept my finger up her ass for continued stimulation. I did allow her to rest briefly before I began lifting her up, sliding her slick pussy up my rod, before dropping her again, shoving my cock in to the balls.

I wasn't going to last for too much longer, and wanted to really pound into her to finish off, so I leaned forward, pushing her back, and stood up, only to turn around and drop her down on the couch where I sat.

In doing so, my cock slipped out of her, but I squatted down and jammed myself back into her steamy warmth, balls deep. I pulled her legs up to my shoulders, and then latched on to both of her breasts again before I pulled out of her, and pushed back in. I began to piston in and out of her, as she swung her hips into me, creating more forceful impacts every time. Her butt cheeks were spread, and from her position, completely open to me, my ball sack was dragged through her crack and over her asshole.

I gripped her tits hard as I stroked in and out of her, twisting my grip on her, making her cry out a few times. Our fucking was getting sloppy where we joined, and noisy as well with her fluids continuously flowing. She was bent almost double as I slammed into her, making squelching sounds on every impact.

By then, she had my hands in hers, and couldn't stop me from squeezing her tits hard, but still held my hands firmly against her chest. The friction of my thick dick slipping in and out of her fuck hole had me on the edge in no time. She beat me to it in yet another big orgasm, splashing her juices all over my belly, as I pummeled her abused cunt.

"AAAAHHHH! Fuck yes! Fuck!" She cried out, just as I started releasing jet after jet of cum deep inside her.

Before I finished inside her, she had passed out from her orgasm. Her hands went limp, and when I released her tits, and leaned back, her legs fell lifeless to either side of me, exposing her abused cunt.

I pulled out of her dripping snatch, and soon I saw our combined spend start to drip out of her. I decided to get up, and take a breather. It would be a few more hours before the delivery driver came back again.

I ran and got a dish rag, and placed it under Michelle's ass, to save the couch from staining. I then sat down on the other couch, and relaxed with a beer.

I was on my 4th beer when there was a soft knock at the door. The hour was late, but I knew who it was. The delivery girl was off work presumably, and came back. I got up, not caring that I hadn't dressed while waiting, and went to the door. When I opened it, she was standing there, with her tight maroon work shirt showing the wonderful natural shape of her C cup tits, and gumdrop shaped bumps both slightly outside, and up from center on her bust.

I had the door fully open, and I was growing hard while just looking at her, as I had before when seeing her the first time. I must have been staring too long, as she shifted her stance, and asked if she could come in.

"I uhh came back to uh pick up my bra." she mentioned as she flowed past me before I closed the door.

"Is that all you came back for?" I quarried.

At this point, I hadn't gotten into her head as of yet. I wanted to see how she'd react to everything. When she walked in, she saw that Michelle was still here, and passed out spread eagle on the couch. She looked her over, and then looked around the room. Her eyes finally found their way back to me, and then to my log pointing at her.

"Uhh.. well, I couldn't get your uh penis out of my mind. I've been horny for the last few hours." she said, and fingered one of her nipples through her shirt.

"And now that you're here..?" I asked.

"I want what she had." she indicated Michelle on the couch.

"Why don't you show me what you are offering." I told her.

She quickly took off her shirt again, and dropping it near her bra I hadn't bothered to pick up yet, and then bent over to untie her shoes, before slipping out of them, and her socks. She stood back up, pushing out her tits at me, and then unfastened her jeans, and shifting her hips up and down, shucked her pants down her legs, where she stepped out of them, leaving her matching black thong in place, covering her intimate area.

I walked up to her, and reached out with my hand to her pussy hidden from me, and pressed the fabric in between her swollen folds. She moaned as I did this, and her hips flexed forward into my hand. I cupped her whole pussy and asked her name.

"Stacy, Sir." she answered.

"Well, Stacy, I'm going to take all of you before you leave here." I told her, before I leaned down and took a nipple into my mouth.

When I released her nipple, I knelt down before her, and began to pull down her thong to her feet, and she stepped out of them, using my shoulder as a balance point. I tossed her thong behind me, and leaned into her slippery snatch, and licked her clit, making her suck in her breath momentarily.

"Why don't you spread your legs for me a bit." I told her, and her feet moved just beyond shoulder width apart. Her fat lips were on display much better now, and I could see the condensation even up into her little landing strip of short hair above her clit.

I ducked my head a bit more, and brought a hand between her legs to pull her ass into me, as I took a long lick of both of her lips. Then I pointed my tongue, and pressed in between her lips, to taste her juices even more. I kept at it while massaging her ass with my hand, pulling her into me and pressing my face into her juicy cunt. I tried to avoid flicking her clit for as long as I could, but my nose bumped and rubbed it a few times.

"Mmmm" was her response to my tongue work, and she placed a hand on my head, not to guide me, but to hold on. I could see she used her other hand on her left breast, pulling the nipple out, and releasing it, only to pinch it again. I nibbled on one of her puffy lips, and then the other, before taking on her clit.

She tasted divine, and sounded so cute as she mewled at my sucking on her protruding clit. She did start to ride my face just a fraction of a second before cumming in my mouth, and dribbling down my chest. Her body shook with the impact of such a good orgasm.

I released her clit, and moved my thumb down to her entrance, and fingered her briefly before sliding it back toward her asshole. That was my intention anyway. When I inserted my thumb in her cunt though, she was so tight, and pressing in as far as I could, I met resistance.

"You're a virgin?" I asked, surprised.

"Yes.. is that ok?" she said quietly.

"Of course it's ok. I look forward to taking your virginity." I said.

"I was saving myself for the right guy. I guess you're the guy now." she said.

I kept my thumb up her cunt, pressing on her hymen, and using my index finger to find her asshole, where I played with her back entrance. I leaned in to suck her clit into my mouth again, and at the same time, pressed my index finger deep into her ass with force.

Her asshole tightened up on me, and she squealed, her grip in my hair tightening. I then pulled out part way. Then I tried to press my thumb and finger together within her holes, before pulling and pushing in and out, just enough as to be holding a 6 pack of beer, masturbating both of her holes as I ran my tongue around her clit in my mouth. Enjoying the taste of her virgin cunt.

"I am going to take your virgin ass as well. Both you and hers." I said, indicating Michelle's form on the couch with a tilt of my head.

She couldn't believe it, as her eyes widened and her jaw dropped open. She did stay silent though.

"Get on your hands and knees for me." I told her, withdrawing my fingers from her holes, and standing up.

"Ok." She said, and slowly got down to her knees, and looked behind her, at me, as she went to all fours.

"Now crawl over to Michelle. I want you to clean her up as I take your cherry." I told her.

"I've never.. I mean.. I'm not into girls though." she said with a scrunched up face.

I entered her mind, and manipulated her desires, and thoughts, as I slapped her once on her fine ass. She started to move, but was slow in the process. She got up to Michelle's spread legs and sat down on her heels, looking back at me again, so I walked over behind her, bent over, and reaching down, I stuck a finger in her cooch, and pulled her hips up so she was once fully on her knees.

Now she was in position, and I knelt down behind her, letting my cock slap her between her ass cheeks as I went down. Then I pressed it into her crack, and slid the head down past her asshole, and it tried popping into her entrance, but I kept it moving down until my cock was pressing up along it's length, in between her pussy lips, where I began to saw back and forth.

I leaned down over her back, both hands on her shoulders, and whispered in her ear.

"Go ahead and suck out what's left of my cum from her cunt, Stacy. Clean her up." I said.

Then, I backed up enough that my cock head slid between her lips again, and found her opening, where it fell into place, with just the head inside her. I reached over, and with one hand remaining on her shoulder, the other grabbed at her ponytail of her sandy blonde hair flowing down her back, and pulled her head up a bit.

When she was in the right position, I pushed into her a bit more, until my intruding cock felt resistance. I paused for a second, feeling how tight she already was around my shaft. I then pressed a little harder into her, stretching her hymen, and she moved slightly towards Michelle, but stopped again.

When I started to press into her again, she pushed back against me. She knew it was inevitable that I would take her cherry here and now, and just wanted it over. I, however, wanted it to last for a few seconds. I let my cock stretch her wide open, feeling her constricting around me, and then I pulled out completely, before reinserting it back into her tight hot box.

I did this a few times, teasing her, and just feeling how nice and snug my cock was just inside her pussy. The last time I pulled out, she mewled loudly, just inches from the cunt she was to eat out.

"Tell me you want it." I said.

"Oh, GOD, give me your cock! Break my innocence and stuff me with your big cock... Sir!" she cried out. "Please fuck meeee!"

"It would be my pleasure." I told her.

I pulled on her shoulder, and on her hair, as I pushed inside of her, centimeter by centimeter, stretching her hymen again. When I was about a quarter of the way in, I stopped for a second, and then thrust hard, tearing apart her virginity, claiming her cunt as mine, as my balls swung and slapped her clit. My cock head pressed against her cervix.

"AAAAAAIIIII!" she cried out loud. "FUCKME! Oh fuckfuckfuck."

Her wailing didn't even wake Michelle up. I let her calm down some, and allowed her tight cunt get used to my size inside her. I chose to marinate my cock in pussy no one's touched until now. I leaned over her back again and whispered in her ear.

"I own this pussy now. I'll be in your head when you get horny for a long time. You'll wish for this cock again, to split you open." I told her.

"Uhnng" she groaned, and readjusted her legs just a bit wider, forcing my cock to slide around inside her a little bit. The feeling was incredible in her tight confines.

She seemed to tighten up even more when I began to pull out of her. I came out all the way, and looked down at the hole left behind. It slowly closed up after I pulled out, so I pressed my head back in, and slowly entered her fully for the second time. I didn't pull out again yet, but thrusted, and pushed my hips into her ass, pushing her forward so her mouth finally made contact with Michelle's sex.

The cum that had escaped from Michelle's little pussy had dried as it flowed down to her asshole and the rag. There was still more hidden inside though, and it would all be cleaned out. I made sure of that, as I once again found myself in Stacy's head, directing her.

Her head began to bob, and I heard her as she started licking the pussy her face was pressed into by my hips. She went at it with gusto, licking at the dried cum below the pussy, and straight up to the clit, repeating this over and over. Then she pressed herself into the pussy, and began sucking on Michelle's hole, trying to extract any more cum left within.

She groaned again when I slowly pulled out of her again, only to push back in seconds later. Then I began to stroke in and out of her tight cunt slowly at first, just enjoying how snug I felt inside her, and giving her some pleasure to boot. I felt her hand begin to play with her clit, as it rubbed up on my shaft a few times.

Her squealing tipped me off on her orgasm before her cunt tightened it's grip repeatedly on my cock. Most of the noise was muffled by Michelle's cunt, which stimulated her a bit. Michelle moaned in her sleep, and her hand shifted to lay on her pubic mound. Stacy kept at the clean up, and was now licking farther down at Michelle's asshole, and even on the rag.

I sped up on my strokes after Stacy came down from her orgasm, and I knew I wouldn't last forever. She just felt so silky and tight that I was going to blow soon. I sped up even more, making her grunt with every stroke in from me. I groaned a bit too.

"Are.. you on.. birth control?" I asked between thrusts.

"Yeah. Uhng! I have.. ugg bad cramps and.." she started, but I cut her off.

"Good! I'm going uhh to stuff you full!" I grunted out as I grabbed both of her hips, and began power driving into her hot box.

This got her going again, and she had to give up on her cleaning duties, so she could breathe. Our bodies were slapping together, pelvis to ass, and balls on clit. I pushed her over by sliding my hand over her ass, and pressing my thumb up her asshole. She squealed loud, and her body shook with the power of her orgasm. This final scream was what woke up Michelle.

Stacy's tight box squeezed me so good, repeatedly, almost restricting my movements, that I started to cum inside her in large globs, painting her insides white. I'm so glad she was on birth control. I couldn't enjoy a good fucking end by creaming on someone's back. I kept thrusting inside her, and wiggling my thumb, even though we were both done for now. I wanted to keep hard, and enveloped inside of her hot little pussy as long as I could.

Michelle reached down and started to finger herself again, after all the good feelings she had at the end of her being knocked out. She ended up watching the end of our fucking, and slowly rubbed at her clit.

I just watched this, and hoped that I'd stay hard long enough to take more virgin holes tonight. Stacy's cunt was still constricting on me, which did help in keeping me hard. I kept her orgasm going but slowing down, yet extended it by playing with my thumb up her ass.

With a little faith in my turgid rod, I asked them both.

"Who wants to give me their ass first?"

"Mmmm I'll do it. I feel so good right now." Stacy spoke up.

That worked out well. I was already lubed up by all our combined juices that it had been squirting out of her around my shaft, she'd been so full of it. I pulled my cock out of her tight canal, and moved it up just a bit, as I removed my thumb.

"Just relax your ass." I told her.

12