Stray to the Mind Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michelle, get on the floor under her, and clean her out like she did to you." I told her as I began pressing my fat cock against Stacy's back door.

There was a lot of cum on my rod, and head, which made popping my head into her ass much easier. When it did, she gasped. I stayed right there, and slid both hands up Stacy's body, and wrapped them around to the front, encasing both of her breasts in my hands.

Michelle meanwhile, had slide pussy first, off the couch, and turned around on her back, then pushed herself under Stacy by using the couch for leverage with her legs. I used my handholds to pull Stacy up to standing on her knees with her back to my chest, being careful not to slide anymore into her ass yet.

Michelle first took a lick of my cum splattered ball sack before she moved back up to start catching the large deposit I made in Stacy's tight cavern.

"How does my little slut feel with my cock at your back door?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmmm" she started, and wiggled her hips from something that Michelle did below her. "It actually feels nice. HUGE, but nice."

"Ready for more?" I asked

"Please go slow." she whimpered.

With that, I flexed my ass, and started to slide my long shaft into her tight ass, inch by slow inch. I felt another lick on my balls, and knew I was close to burying my cock up her back door.

When I finished thrusting into her ass, I lifted her up slightly, as my legs were longer than hers. I kept myself inside her, and adjusted my stance before pulling out most of the way. Her ass tightened on me before I could get out of her completely, and I slowly thrust back inside her, allowing her to adjust to the change in girth along my length.

Stacy kept moaning from both my actions, and all the licking she was receiving from below. Michelle held on to both of Stacy's thighs to pull her up enough to lick at her, and keep my stance comfortable. I played with Stacy's nipples, pinching and pulling them separately. This elicited moans from her as well. Her hands came up to hold mine on her breasts.

I began to pull out, and fuck this fine ass I was buried in, enjoying the feeling of being in such a tight space as a virgin ass. My thrusts started small. A couple of inches each way, but then I expanded to almost full strokes, when Stacy joined in my thrusts, by pushing back into me with her ass.

"Ooooh yes! Oh fuck my ass." she sighed. "So full!"

I felt harder than ever as I thrust inside her a bit harder, and more fully. She shoved her ass back into me, arching her back up against my chest. I nibbled on her ear, and called her my little anal slut as I thrust hard up into her back side.

With the double stimulation of my cock buried in her ass, and the tongue lashing her cunt was getting, it was only a matter of time before she started crying out.

"Ooohyeah! Fuck meeee! Fuckfuckfuckyessss! I'm gonna uh CUUUUUUMMMMMMMM! YESSSS!" she screamed at the end as she gushed from her tight cunt straight into Michelle's face and mouth, her body shaking in my arms.

I was getting close myself, and wanted to last, and fuck both girls asses, so as Stacy began to calm down after her big orgasm, I began to pull out.

"What a good little slut you are!" I said. "I'm not going to last inside of you, and have the need to fuck Michelle's ass too!"

"Oooh I already miss your big cock inside me." She said as I finally popped out of her back door.

"Michelle. Get up, and onto the couch facing the front window." I commanded, and she soon complied.

This change over gave me time to calm down, and let the balls relax a bit. I wanted to last, and give Michelle a good fucking, too. I stroked just enough to keep me hard as steel, as I watched Michelle roller over, and climb up onto the couch. Her ass looked very inviting, as did her pussy below it, but I was set on taking virginities today. I had one left to take.

Michelle grabbed the back of the couch, with the drapes almost brushing her face, and knees planted wide on the edge of the couch called to me. I grabbed her hips, and then slid one hand up to her lovely tit, and squeezed, and fondled, as I guided my cock to her back door. Pressing firmly, my head finally popped inside her, but still had to coach her to relax, as I couldn't move at all.

I put my other hand up on her shoulder for leverage, and began to pull her into me, as I was pushing forward into her. She didn't relax her ass much at all, but I still slid inside her with great effort. The last few inches, I yanked back on her shoulder, and my other handhold on her tit, and slammed myself home, deep in her dark passage.

"AAAIIIII!" she cried out with the final thrust inside her.

I held still, letting her get used to my girth, and just wiggling my hips to stimulate her ass a bit. Stacy meanwhile, reached between my legs, rubbed my balls on the way by, and then rubbed on Michelle's pussy, teasing her clit with the tip of her fingers. This got Michelle to wiggle her hips a bit. It did, however, help Michelle to relax her ass some, and the constriction of my cock was lessened.

I seized the moment, and began pulling out most of the way, and slowly slid right back in. I repeated this for a little bit, and felt as though her ass was used to me now. I knew tight ass could take more of a beating going forward. As I sped up, she began to push back into me. Gripping her shoulder, I used it for leverage, and thrust my hips faster, only to pause after a dozen strokes. Her ass gripped me tight when I did this, and then released me to start again.

"Mmmmm. You feel good in me." she told me on one pause of my thrusting.

"As do you, slut. So tight!" I replied, and then thrust hard into her a few times.

"I think I'm ready to go harder" she said to me, and I obliged.

I slid my hands under her torso, gripping both her hanging tits, and started to thrust long and hard into her ass. Her grunts started from once in a while to almost on every one of my thrusts. The grunts then morphed into long drawn out groans, which served to get me going harder, feeling the severe friction of my thick cock sliding through a very tight asshole.

Being in my second asshole, pounding away, I knew I wouldn't last long, as I was close when I was fucking Stacy's ass. My balls were boiling, and ready to boil over. Where do I want to cum now. Stacy didn't get my cum, and Michelle may. That's not fair.

I think the only way I could fairly let the girls receive my spunk was to mark them as mine.

"I'm almost there! I'm gonna cum! Both of you sit down cheek to cheek facing me!" I said as I pulled out of Michelle's delightful ass, and began stroking my cock.

Both of the girls clambered for position, with Stacy on my left, already in a squat facing my way, and Michelle jumping off the couch, and spinning around before she sat on her ankles, their faces almost looking at each other. The corners of their mouths almost touching, they were so close.

I began to stroke hard, and it wasn't long before my cum came up, shooting out towards their faces, mouths wide open, yet getting plastered just under their eyes. The second shot hit them in the mouth, the third, was directed at Stacy's other eye, and the fourth was over Michelle's nose. I let the remaining jets of my hot cum to land either on their chins, or down on their neck and breasts.

As I finish hosing them down with cum, they start taking a finger, and wiping the cum off their face, and sticking the finger in their mouths to taste more of it.

"Rub the rest in like lotion." I told them, and they wiped from their chins down and rubbed all they could into their breasts.

I wanted to do more with them at the moment, but I was worn out, and had gone soft after shooting my load on their faces. Instead, I went to the kitchen and grabbed 3 beers. When I returned, Stacy was looking around for her clothes, and Michelle was again masturbating, doing the splits in the middle of the couch, with both legs on the edge on opposing sides of her.

"Why the rush, slut?" I directed toward Stacy.

"My boyfriend will be back from his 'boys night out' in a little while. He'll expect me home." she responded.

"You live with the guy, and you were still a virgin? How did that happen?" I asked.

"I was saving myself for marriage, but your cock looked so good, I forgot my vow of celibacy, taking your cock in all my holes." she remarked, as though we were just talking about the weather.

"How would he react to your used cunt?" I asked her.

"He may kick me out. He might just get a night of fun, too. Who knows." she replied.

I set one beer down on the coffee table in front of Michelle, who was still busy jamming 3 fingers up her pussy, and playing with her clit with the other hand. I opened her bottle, and then placed the other two on the table, before randomly reaching out, grabbing onto Stacy's right nipple.

"When you cum with your boy toy, be sure to think of me stretching your virgin pussy open." I told her, and twisted her nipple.

"Of course, Sir." she said.

I released her nipple, allowing her to dress, before walking her to the door.

"I'll probably order some more pizza soon. Be ready for me." I told her, as I watched her walk out the door.

I looked back at Michelle, which she decided that the long neck of the beer bottle was better than her fingers, was masturbating with the glass phallus. I shut the door, and came over in front of her, knelt down, taking the bottle from her hand. It was still mostly full. I pulled it out of her, leaned in with my mouth open all the way, and covered the majority of her cunt with my mouth, licking at her hole. There was a strong taste of beer, and then some flowed out into my mouth.

I told her to get up off the couch then. When she stood up, and I licked her cunt again, before reinserting the bottle neck deep inside of her to where the bottle expands in width, and held it there.

"If you can hold, and carry the bottle into the bedroom, I'll fuck you again. If not, you only get the bottle to fuck yourself with." I told her, got up, grabbing one of the other bottles, and walked casually toward the bedroom.

"You better get it up again, Sir. I expect your cock to finish the night strong." She said to my back, and I smiled.

12