All Comments on 'Stray Werewolf'

by Oridian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful, _pleasant_ story, about two nice people...err... I mean a good boy and a good girl.

I would love to see an alternate-universe-Disney animated movie, maybe Snow White or Cinderella era, about this.

5-stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Love how relatable and "human" your characters are. I know you don't normally write series but would definitely love to see more of Teagan and Oliver!

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

There’s a delightful innocence that runs through this story that makes it most endearing, I’d really love to read more about these two, especially Oliver learning how the Wolf World works. It seems to me as a reader you’ve definitely left room for a second part, please consider writing it if possible, you’ve got two wonderful characters that really leap of the page at us and deserve a HEA if at all possible.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz, 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This may to be prequel to worries of first time werewolf. Bravo

MarcoSoloMarcoSoloover 1 year ago

You caught me at the beginning, and took me along on this wondrous ride unlike any werewolf story I've ever read. Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great! I loved this story. I hope to see a second part.

Fenris420Fenris42019 days ago

A unique and touching werewolf story. I can easily see this as a continuing series. Plenty of world building potential and I really like the characters. Reading about Alphas (no matter the genre) all the time can (occasionally) get tedious and a bit boring. Teagan and Oliver are sweet and their interactions are really cute. 5/5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOridian@Oridian
Dragons. Also, worldbuilding. As well as character development and plot advancement and all that stuff. But mostly it's dragons. I've uploaded more stories to https://oridian.sofurry.com, especially clean dragony stories which won't be appropriate on literotica, and a few lon...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stray Werewolf Series Info