Streak of Grey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers

Roma had pulled a pillow to place it under her lovely ass so she could receive me deep inside her. She reciprocated with her upward thrust as I drilled my cock into her. I was ecstatic and horny at my high and I knew that I would not last much longer. Perhaps Roma knew it too. She coaxed me to release into her, "come darling let me have all of you inside me. If I ever manage to catch your seed, I will be pleased to mother your child, officially or otherwise.

Before she could finish, I released a hot spraying load of my cum into her waiting womanhood. I kept on creaming and I had premonition that I was going to father her child. With a big moan, she let out a huge orgasm sigh with "Oh... Pratik, this was a damned good fuck for a long time. God I feel like a real woman tonight. I love you darling.. for this."

She murmured a few incoherent words and fell in the bed tired. She closed her eyes as I slipped my flaccid cock out of her and lay beside her, watching her naked half-asleep, satisfied, lovely form with appreciative eyes. She was all God's blessings for me at that time. Had she not enlivened me up by pouring into me her womanly love, I would probably have crashed out that night, either in a pub or fucking a prostitute, or more likely in a road side ditch; fully drunk.

When I tried to rise from bed to clean up, she pulled me to her and clasped her arms around me. She said, "Pratik, don't get up and go away. I want to make a lot more love to you tonight..." She murmured that and again fell into a deep slumber.

I quietly released my arm, got up from bed and gently cleaned myself first and then her, so as not to wake her up. I then slipped by her side and pulled a blanket over our naked bodies. I lovingly straddled her in my arms and legs and poked my semi hard cock into her lovely bums and fell asleep.

We fucked once more that night. Second time was slow, gentle, loving and full of endearments; love making. It lasted a long time. I must have slept for about four hours or so, when I found her hands around my cock. She seemed horny again. I took her in my arms and pressed my lips onto hers. She whispered, "I want to tell you something if you are awake. It is important. Tomorrow, I may not be able to say this."

I woke up, wandering if there was something in store for me that I needed to worry about. I told her I am wide awake and all ears.

She said, "I have been thinking about you and Arpi. My heart says, you must be patient and wait for Arpi to come back to you. I have met her. She is such a sweet little thing. She did not look like she is crooked and scheming. She did not seem as if she could be rude to you. I saw deep love and respect for you in her eyes. That cannot just go away. Yes she would have enjoyed Ali's big cock and would have liked to keep getting fucked by Ali repeatedly. But her being so rude to you, beats me. I think there is more to it than meets the eye. I suspect that she is being used. I can understand her, because I have gone through this situation myself."

After completing the sentence, she again fell off to sleep. I could hear her light regular breathing. I wondered what kind of woman she was. I developed a sense of deep respect and love for this woman. It looked to me that our mutual attraction was destined by some cosmic forces. I wondered if I fell in love with her. She had not hesitated to tell me that she was in love with me.

I walked over to the washroom and had a shower. I changed into my clothes and before walking out of the house, I gently planted a kiss on Roma's cheeks making her murmur something in her dreams with a faint smile on her face, I quietly closed the main door behind me and walked out to get back home. While driving home, I kept thinking about what Roma said about Arpi. I felt that she had a very strong point there. I too was puzzled with Arpi's behaviour. There was something about this whole thing that bothered me. It was more than Ali and Arpi's fucking each other. I was unable to put my finger on what it was.

-----------------------

Several weeks passed. After the office hours, I usually drove Roma to her house. As soon as we reached, we fucked hard. Roma did not ask me about my personal issues. She was simply hell bent on fucking me and getting fucked all over. She simply enjoyed my company and kept telling me that she wanted to be the mother of my child. I usually got back home around midnight.

It must have been about three months after we fucked the first time, Roma told me excitedly, "Prateek, I am pregnant. You are going to be the father of my child!"

I was excited hearing her declaration. I was unable to father a child with Arpi and somehow was always carrying a feeling of guilt or inferiority. Roma boosted up my mood that evening. I pulled her in my arms and kissed her hard and said, "This is a moment of the greatest joy for me, darling. We must celebrate this moment."

I had bought a diamond ring for Roma earlier to present it to her on a suitable occasion and I thought this was as good an occasion as any. I took Roma to her favourite restaurant and we had dinner there and as dessert was served, I bent down on my knees and presented her with the ring and asked, "Would you marry me my love?"

"I would love to darling, if I can." was Roma's loaded reply. She was hinting at my yet legally valid marriage with Arpi. "I think you should sort out your issues with Arpi before proposing to me. However, I am already your de-facto wife and even if you are not legally divorced, I am happy to be so" concluded Roma, inviting me to push the ring onto her finger.

We got up and kissed to the clapping of some diners around us. We had a romping sex that night, both of us behaving like a newly married couple. Roma made no bones about the fact that we were deeply in love. I was wondering all this while, where our lives were headed for. It was a very clumsy situation and it was good that in the office no one asked me about my personal life. I did not have the courage to discuss this with Arpi, who seemed heads over heels in love with her new found fuck toy Ali.

Arpi had started bulging due to pregnancy. She seemed quite happy within herself. She never asked me what I did until late nights and perhaps did not even know or care what time I returned home.

However, one night (it must have been more than ten weeks after Roma and I fucked the first time) when I returned home past midnight, I heard some loud arguments from the master bedroom. I stopped at the door of the bedroom to hear. I could not make out much except that Ali was hollering over my wife and Arpi was trying to plead with Ali for something. It looked me as if she was crying and asking Ali for something. Suddenly, I heard loud footsteps moving toward the door from inside. I quickly ran to my room and looked through a small gap in the door. Ali rushed out of the bedroom. He quickly went out to the porch. From his face I could see that he was very angry. I heard him start the car and drive away with screeching noise of his car tyres; which perhaps hinted that either he was in a hell of hurry or he was seething with anger.

I quickly opened the door of my room and silently tiptoed to the master bedroom. The door was open. I peeped inside. I saw Arpi crying. I slowly went inside and stood behind Arpi. Arpi must felt my presence. She looked up at me. Her eyes were swollen crying. She was surprised to find me at that late hour. She hurriedly controlled her emotions, wiped her tears and asked me in her unusually sarcastic and harsh tone, "What are you doing here at this odd time? Please go and sleep."

I noted more helplessness than sarcasm in her voice. I placed my one hand on Arpi's shoulder and asked, "What is going on honey? Why are you crying? Is Ali hurting you or abusing you? Please tell me. I can sort this out."

In a fleeting moment I saw Arpi loosening up and saying something, but in the next moment she changed completely and rubbing her eyes she said dramatically, "Crying? I was not crying. I had something in my eyes. Bye the way Ali is being very nice to me. There is no need for you to worry about me. I am fine. Please go away and don't bother about me." Her last sentence had me genuinely worried. There was definitely something that she hid from me. That was not like Arpi.

I was about to move closer to Arpi, when she looked sternly at me and pointed her fingers at the door hinting me to leave the room.

I slowly walked out, went to my room and fell in bed. I was tired and fell off to sleep.

I found the front door unlocked. Arpi was sitting on a sofa watching TV. Ali was perhaps sleeping in the bedroom.

As soon as Arpi saw me, she rushed to hug me. Tears rolled down her pretty eyes. I wondered how I was so lucky to receive such affections from my dear wife after many months. I realised that in spite of what all had happened, I was surprised to find that I still loved her. I just could not hate her.

I took Arpi in my arms and asked her, "Darling, what is the matter? Why are you crying?"

Without looking straight into my eyes, she replied, "Darling, I am feeling sorry for how I have been treating you lately. It is not fair on you."

I felt as if the earth had shaken. I could not believe my ears. She was so indifferent to me all this while; and suddenly she had such an extra ordinary change of heart overnight! I asked her with a tinge of sarcasm, "Honey, you have not spared any opportunity to humiliate me. This has been going on for months and now you are feeling sorry for me? Why?"

The answer was not far to get, when she said, "Honey, Ali has left for Pakistan in a hurry. He may or may not come back..."

"So?" I asked bitterly. "Why are you telling me all this? Am I anywhere in your scheme of things?"

She looked at me blankly. She did not know what to say. I looked at her quizzically and asked, "So what you are asking me is that there is a vacancy for a man who will now sleep with you in the master bedroom, and you thought that I could have that privilege. Is that right? "

I looked at her blank face. I realised that her pipe dream had crashed and she was left standing alone like a fool not knowing what all this meant for her. As I finished my sentence, she touched her eye lids and tears started falling. She sobbed and wept for a while, whilst I watched her silently.

I said, "I had been waiting and hoping for quite some time that you would return to me after you fucked Ali a few times. I just could not reconcile with the situation where you willingly not only surrendered your body to Ali but your soul too! You were no longer mine. You fucked Ali day in and day out shamelessly, in front of and behind me. You discarded me like a piece of used clothing. You chose to be Ali's de-facto wife, pushing me slowly out of your life and even from MY house. Now you have the audacity to ask me to come back in your life!"

I was seething in anger and frustration. Arpi interrupted me to say, "But Prateek, please listen, I have something very important to say..."

I cut her short and said, "What is left anymore to say or hear? In my moment of weakness, I had transferred ownership of this house to you. You are earning enough to feed yourself and yours and Ali's baby. You did not lose an opportunity to humiliate me and make me feel like dirt. You pushed me out of your life and I do not fancy coming back to you like a loser. I wish you all the best." I patted a hurried kiss on her forehead, went into the house (which once used to be my home), packed my clothing and important documents and walked out of the house in a huff. Arpi wanted to say something, but I kept my finger on the lips and asked her to be quiet.

She watched me helplessly as I hurriedly packed my bag and was leaving. However I froze when Arpi blurted out, "I saw several passports of Ali in different names.. ... He caught me seeing them and has threatened to kill me, if I spoke."

***

Please send in your comments on the story, if you liked it.

iloveall
iloveall
413 Followers