Streamer Love

Story Info
Lesbian fiction about Emiru and Bonnierabbit.
6k words
4.75
4.1k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/31/2023
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Party

It all started on a warm summer's eve. Emiru had stayed inside for several days, avoiding the scorching summer heat of Austin, Texas. She loved her new home and all the friends that had come with it, but the warmth she had not gotten used to. Still, it was a small price to pay to be part of an org like OTK and to get to live near so many wonderful people.

Today she would leave her house. The trip to the neighboring house, where Esfand lived was a short one, but still not one she looked forward to. Esfand was coming home from his trip to Europe and a small party was to be had with OTK and the friends who lived with, or near them. She looked forward to meeting everyone again, but the anxious part of her brain also protested, wanting her to stay inside, on her own, playing video games. She had decided she would not let that impulse control her. After all, she joined the org to have more friends, and that meant she had to put effort into seeing them, even when she dreaded it.

Hours passed slowly that day, and when the time they had decided on had passed by, Emi waited a little longer before she made her way to Esfand's. She did not want to be the first guest to arrive and risk ending up in an awkward conversation. It was better to arrive slightly late so that she could easily escape any such unpleasantness.

The blazing sun scorched her pale skin as soon as she stepped outside. She was glad she had decided on wearing a dress for the party, her usual sweatpants would not have been comfortable in the summer heat.

The pink dress felt strange on her. It was fitted perfectly for her figure, hugging her body in all the right places and accentuating her womanly shape. It was perfect, but she never dressed up unless for a cosplay. She had not worn a dress for the sake of wearing a dress for multiple years.

The party was going to be a loud one, Emi realized as she was greeted and emitted. She heard Tectone and Lacari seemingly in a shouting match as soon as she entered.

"Hi Emi," Wojito said to her, eyeing her with a strange smile. Clearly, he too recognized how rare it was for her to dress nice.

"Hey," she responded and smiled back.

Esfand entered the room and his eyes lit up. "Hey Emi, come, I brought someone with me I'd like you to meet." He motioned for her to follow, so she did. They walked past the living room where the center of the party was held. Some game was being played that Emi did not recognize.

She waved to everyone. "Hey, guys."

She got an echoing response from the room before she was led to the kitchen.

Behind the kitchen counter, a stranger leaned onto the sink, talking to Graycen. She seemed so engaged in the conversation Emi wondered if Graycen had found himself a girl.

She was a petite lady, with curly and luscious brown hair. A beautiful smile was on her face as she listened to whatever Graycen was saying.

"Emi, this is Bonnie," Esfand introduced her.

Bonnie stepped towards her and looked Emiru deep into her eyes with that beautiful, beaming smile.

"Hiii, I'm Bonnie, it's nice to meet you."

Emi tried to smile back but it felt awkward. She held out her hand to greet her, but Bonnie was not interested in a handshake. She gave her a brief hug leaving the scent of her lavender perfume in the air around her.

"Hey, I'm Emi," she returned.

An awkward silence lingered before Esfand interjected. "I met Bonnie at Twitchcon, and she followed me back for a visit."

"Awesome. So, do you stream too?" Emi asked.

Bonnie looked from Esfand to Emi. "Not as well as the two of you, but I do IRL and stuff a lot, I travel the world and stream it."

"Oh, that's cool," Emi said truthfully. She wished she was brave and adventurous enough to travel more.

A loud yell from the main party interrupted their flow of conversation and things felt awkward again.

"Do you want to sit outside in the sun?" Bonnie asked her and Esfand. Graycen had seemingly joined in playing whatever the rest of the party was playing.

While the idea of sitting in the sun was not tempting, she felt inclined to say yes. Bonnie seemed like such a sweet person she wanted to get to know better, and somehow a small group seemed less intense than joining the main party.

"Okay," Emi responded and gave her the best smile she could muster.

Outside, the sun was setting but the heat still lingered. Bonnie seemed to rejoice in soaking up all the sun she could. She wore an antique-looking, knitted top. It was cut low, showing her lean stomach. Emi found herself staring and forced herself to sit down on the porch furniture.

"Let's sit on the grass!" Bonnie exclaimed cheerfully.

Emi preferred not to, but Bonnie seemed so excited she could not say no.

"You want something to drink?" Esfand asked, "I can bring it out."

"Surprise me!" Bonnie said and made her way down the stairs.

Emi stood awkwardly between them before responding. "I'll have the same." She followed Bonnie down to the grass and sat down next to her.

"That's a really pretty dress, I'm used to seeing you in pizza pants all the time," Bonnie said and giggled.

It was a wholesome little laugh, that made Emi feel warm inside.

"Thank you, Yeah I'm not used to wearing dresses, but it seemed a good day for it."

Bonnie lay down on the grass and spread her arms and legs out. She wore a black skirt that had folded far up her thighs. Emi could not help but sneak a look at her beautiful legs before she awkwardly lay down next to her.

"So, Emi. How do you like life in Austin?"

Emi tilted her head to look into Bonnie's eyes and felt her heart flutter.

"It's great, there are so many nice people here," she said truthfully. She had never had as many friends as she did now, and it was all thanks to OTK.

She continued. "And where do you live? When you are not traveling?"

Bonnie looked up into the sky. "I'm nomadic. I live nowhere, and everywhere."

Emi looked at her questioningly. "Wait, so you don't have a home at all? How?"

"I just like life on the road, not being tied down to anything or anyone. Though of course, it does get lonely at times." Bonnie returned her look briefly saddened, before she smiled again and continued. "But I'm happy with the freedom I get to explore the world."

"That does sound cool, but I think I would be too scared to do it," Emi admitted.

"It can be, but being scared means you are challenging yourself. It's a sign you are living and growing as a person."

"I suppose so," Emi responded. She was impressed at her liveliness and wisdom. She did not sound like a streamer. Most streamers she knew were degenerates like her, staying in most of the time playing games and watching anime. Bonnie seemed to really be living life to the fullest while bringing her stream along to show it. Rather than make her jealous and resent her own life choices, she only found she wanted to get to know her more and be her friend. She seemed like someone who could grow her as a person.

"Where did Esfand go? I'm thirsty." Bonnie protested.

"I can get us something," Emi offered and sat back up.

"Nah, let's give him a few more minutes," Bonnie sat up next to her and smoothed out her skirt. She looked at Emi with her ever-present, infectious smile and Emi felt nervous and happy at the same time. She tried to return a smile, as she could not think of anything to say.

"Can we cosplay together sometime? I've seen your work and you're so good at it. I'd love to do something like that with you. On or off stream."

Emi was filled with an overwhelming sense of joy. It was so rare for her to find people to cosplay with, and now this girl who had just shown up was already offering it to her.

"Yes!" she exclaimed joyously. "I'd love to!"

Ideas of things they could do together were already popping up in her mind, they were roughly the same height or size, so Bonnie could even wear her old cosplays, which gave them a lot of possibilities.

"Yaaay!" Bonnie cheered. "Tell me when, and I'll be there. I never cosplayed before, but it would be so cool to do it with you!"

Emi was beaming with sheer delight, imagining all the things they could cosplay together, and picturing Bonnie in many pretty outfits.

"How long are you here for?" Emi asked. She hoped Bonnie would never leave; they had only just met but she could tell there was something special about her. She knew they would be lifelong friends if she got the chance to get to know her.

"I haven't decided, but certainly for another two weeks at least... Everyone is so nice here I may just stay forever!" She gave a sweet laugh and then lay back on the grass again.

The rest of the party Emi spent on the grass with Bonnie, talking about life and streaming and a hundred other things. Night snuck up on them and before she knew it, it was time to go home. But she did so with a heart full of joy and wonder.

Chapter Two: Cosplay

Emiru watched her Daily Dose videos paying little attention to what was on screen, and little attention to her stream. Bonnie was on her way. She was so excited and nervous that she could barely sit still. Perhaps it would have been better to cosplay with Bonnie off stream so that she could pay more attention to her. But she had decided she wanted the day forever recorded as more than just a memory. Besides, she could have the stream on without paying much attention to it when she was here.

The chat would be excited enough just watching them hang out and dress up in pretty cosplay.

As Emi was deep in thought there came a light knock at her glass door. She quickly spun around and saw Bonnie waving at her. Emi went to open the door and was greeted by a hug that warmed her heart. Bonnie pulled away much too soon, but she was glad nevertheless.

"I'm so excited!" Bonnie cheered and paced around the room. She looked around Emi's room in awe. "Wow, it's so nice in here."

Emi smiled at Bonnie's excitement. "Thank you, I'm excited too, I never get to do these streams, and they're my favorite."

"Aw, that's sweet. What are we cosplaying today?"

Emi had spent hours thinking about what they might cosplay together since their first encounter. There were too many possibilities, once would not be enough. She prayed Bonnie would stay long enough and enjoy cosplay enough to want to do it again and again.

"I thought we could do Asuka and Rei from Evangelion," Emi said.

"That sounds great!" Bonnie exclaimed and went to sit down. "Hii chat!"

"Chat, this is Bonnie, she is awesome. You should check out her channel."

"Thank you!" Bonnie said and smiled gratefully at her. Her dark eyes captivated her, and Emi could not look away.

"Are these the costumes?" Bonnie asked and picked up the bodysuits from Emi's bed.

"That's them, who would you like to be?"

Bonnie held them up and inspected each carefully before she spoke. "This one." She indicated the Rei costume.

"Awesome, that will look so good on you," Emi said, hearing how strange the compliment sounded on her tongue. Why did she feel so awkward around her?

"I hope so! Do you mind if I go get changed right away? I'm so excited to get started!"

"Not at all, go ahead, I'll entertain chat."

Bonnie darted up and made for the bathroom, cosplay in hand. The joy in her step warmed Emi's heart.

She read the chat while preparing everything else for the cosplay to be ready. There were still the lenses and wigs to put on. She thanked her subs but could pay little attention to more than that.

"Emi?" Bonnie called from across the house.

She got up quickly and left her room. "Yeah?"

Through the door to the bathroom, Bonnie's head peeked out. "Sorry, could you help zip me up? I can't reach."

"Sure," Emi said and entered the bathroom with her, locking the door behind them.

Bonnie turned around and stood still. The cosplay hugged her petite body tightly, but it would fit. Emi marveled at her beauty before she realized she was staring. She slowly moved the zipper up her naked, toned back. She was beautiful.

"There," Emi said when she reached the end.

Bonnie turned around and smiled and then looked in the mirror. She tried various poses and Emi just admired her with a grin on her face.

"This is awesome! Thank you for letting me do this Emi."

Bonnie suddenly embraced her, and Emi put her arms around her slender body. The tight cosplay suit accentuated her gorgeous form well, and Emi did not want to let go of that perfect moment.

"It's my pleasure, I'm just happy you are happy," she said earnestly.

She returned to her room with a grin plastered on her face and butterflies in her chest.

"Sorry, she needed help zipping up," Emi told the chat before realizing that she may be sharing too much. It was hard to think straight when Bonnie was on her mind, and that was often as of late.

A few minutes passed before Bonnie entered the room. The Rei cosplay was beautiful on her, it hugged her chest and thighs tightly, showing off her hourglass shape.

"Wow, you look so good!" Emi said honestly. She had to stop herself staring at her body before it got awkward.

"Thank you, Emi, I love it." She twirled around showing off the outfit for her and the stream.

Emi bit her lips as Bonnie briefly flaunted her ass. The cosplay left little to be imagined.

Bonnie sat down next to her, and Emi had to tell herself to focus. She saw her chat typing 'Coomiru' and 'she looked'. She hoped Bonnie did not read the same messages.

She spoke to distract herself and Bonnie from the chat. "Are you good with contacts? They are optional. Some people don't like putting them in, which is fine."

"Yeah, I'm good, I've used them before. You can go change into yours if you want," Bonnie said.

"Sure, here are the contacts for Rei, I'll be right back," Emi told Bonnie and the stream, before grabbing her cosplay and leaving the room.

Emi hurried to the bathroom and removed her clothes quickly. She did not want to leave Bonnie alone with her chat for too long. She looked at herself in the mirror, wearing only her black bra and panties. "Calm down, don't be weird," she thought to herself, but her mind wandered back to their encounter in the bathroom minutes ago. Her skin had been so soft, and her back so well defined. Emi closed her eyes and licked her lips, remembering the moment. She thought about how she had wanted to put hands on her shoulder blades and then explore further down her back, how she wanted to kiss her neck and hold her close. She found her hand had wandered down to her panties and she was touching herself slowly while moaning quietly. "Stop!" She ordered herself, not now. She put on the cosplay as quickly as she could and returned to her room.

For the rest of that stream, Emi battled with the part of herself that just wanted to have Bonnie. She thought everyone could tell how awkward and distracted she seemed, but Bonnie seemed to act normal around her. Even her chat that would usually analyze her every move and question her every decision, did not seem to notice her struggle.

When Bonnie left, Emi quickly ended the stream and spent the rest of the night thinking about Bonnie and looking at her own recorded stream to see more of her. The girl was driving her crazy, she did not remember being so infatuated with anyone else in her whole life. She simply had to have more.

Chapter Three: Bonnie's Past

A rare summer rain was blessing the dry heat of the Texan summer. While Bonnie usually enjoyed the rain and had missed it since coming with Esfand, she was not in her usual good mood. She had no good reason to feel down, she told herself, but it did little to sway her. She sat by the window in the room Esfand had let her use for almost two weeks now.

He had offered her the room to move into, and she had immediately wanted to say yes. She loved living near so many fun people leading such extraordinary lives. There was great opportunity if she stayed, to grow her own brand too. The upsides of moving in greatly outweighed the downsides. So why was it so hard to make up her mind?

Emiru was the reason. While she was perhaps the single biggest reason she wanted to move in, Bonnie was worried about what would happen when Emi found out about her past. Would she lose interest? The girl clearly liked her back, it was evident from her lustful looks and awkwardness around her, but perhaps if Emi learned what she used to do before she became a streamer, she would be disgusted. Bonnie felt tears brim her eyes. While it seemed unlikely Emi would be judgmental, the slight possibility of it terrified her. What the rest of the people thought of her shady past did not matter as much, but she did not want to lose the connection she was rapidly building with Emi. If they lost their spark and remained only friends, it would be too painful to live so near her and see her so often. It had to be settled. Now.

Bonnie stood up and wiped the tears from her eyes. She quickly refreshed her makeup and put on her nicest white summer dress. It was raining but still warm enough to wear dresses she told herself.

She left her room and walked downstairs. Not a sound could be heard from Esfand or the other people staying in his house. She supposed the weather made them all stay inside.

Bonnie picked up an umbrella and left the house. She walked slowly to Mizkif's house trying to keep her courage up. What was she going to say, and how would she say it? Was she making a big mistake, rushing into things? Each doubt crossed her mind, but she kept walking towards the neighboring house until she found herself at the door.

Their house was equally quiet, as Bonnie walked in. She felt she might be intrusive and thought she should have called first, but she was already there.

"Bonnie?" Emi asked from the kitchen.

Bonnie was startled but quickly recovered her aplomb. She forced a serious voice.

"Hey Emi, do you have some time? I wanted to talk to you about something. You're not streaming or anything right?"

Emi smiled at her, but there was worry in her look. "No, I'm available," she said. "Do you want to go somewhere?"

Bonnie agreed it would be better to talk somewhere private, but the pressure she was feeling was overwhelming. There was no use in waiting.

"There is something about me, that I want you to know," she began softly.

Emi's smile slowly disappeared as she spoke, and it made Bonnie's heart start to beat faster. She felt a lump in her throat and wanted to stop. "No, tell her!" she urged herself.

She tried to speak the words, but instead of continuing she could only start over. "I like you, Emi, but there is something in my past that might make you... not like me."

Emi came closer and put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

Bonnie wanted to run away, cry, or make a joke. Anything but continue admitting who she was. Instead, she stood there trying to remain composed, with tears running down her face.

Emi gave her a hug but said nothing. Was she fearing what she might say? Maybe what she was imagining was even worse than the truth. With that harrowing thought, she gained the courage to speak.

"Years ago, I was a camgirl." She spoke the words harshly, hating how they sounded. "I did it for a few years before I realized I was ruining my life. Some people know this about me, so I wanted to tell you before you heard it from them." She breathed out slowly, feeling great relief at just having been able to utter the words.

Emi pulled away from the hug gently and looked into her eyes. Bonnie dared to meet her look. There was uncertainty in her eye, uncertainty and disappointment? The way she looked at her made her fear she had truly lost it all.

"You like me?" Emi asked perplexedly.

Bonnie felt her heart stop. Had she read her wrong this whole time? Did Emi not like her back? Was she disappointed at having to reject her because she was stupid enough to think she was lovable?

12