Streamer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to go," Bonnie managed to say before she turned and ran out of the house.

"Wait!" Emi called behind her as she shut the door.

She had left her umbrella and was greeted by a heavy, warm rainfall. In seconds her body and dress were soaked. She didn't care. She just had to get away as fast as she could.

She started hurrying towards Esfand's house but was grabbed by her arm. She turned around to see Emi soaked in the rain. She held her arm for a second in silence and then kissed her. Bonnie's eyes shot up in surprise, but her despair and shock quickly transformed into lust and longing. Emi kissed her passionately, holding her tightly. Their tongues met and were made all the wetter by the persistent rain. Emi eased her mouth off Bonnie's but held her still, meeting her longing gaze.

"I like you too, Bonnie."

Bonnie felt a surge of joy in her heart, and tears of happiness filled her eyes. She hugged Emi tightly and breathed out a deep sigh of relief.

As she slowly pulled away from the hug, she saw the lust and wonder in Emi's eyes. It made Bonnie desire her even more. They came together in a passionate, wild kissing in the rain. Anyone on the street, or in either of the streamer houses could have seen them making out and running their hands over each other's bodies in the summer rain, but she could not stop. Feeling Emi's hands on her hips made her lose all sense of propriety and control. She put her hands on each side of Emi's hips and slowly explored her body. She wore a small T-shirt that was soaked in rain and revealed her black bra underneath. They had stopped kissing and Emi was now watching her admire her body. She looked down at Bonnie, who knelt, kissing her beautifully toned stomach. She continued upwards, bringing the wet shirt along with her as she explored her body. When her bra was revealed, she pulled off her shirt and looked down at Bonnie with hunger in her eyes.

"My turn," she breathed.

Bonnie wanted so badly to throw her on the ground and mount her. She wanted to pull her skirt off and eat her out right there on the carpet. But she thought better of it. She did not know if Emi would like her being that rough just yet. Instead, she let Emi set the pacing. Bonnie watched Emi yearn for her body hungrily, but she seemed anxious to do what she wanted. She gently placed her hands on Bonnie's breasts over her drenched dress. It felt so good to be touched by her, she could not endure her slow exploration, she grabbed Emi's hand and guided it between her legs. Emi flashed a look of surprise, but that just made it hotter.

"Touch me, Emi, please..." she begged.

Emi slowly explored Bonnie's pussy over her panties. It would have been an unsatisfactory touch from anyone else, or even herself. But the fact it was Emi made even the softest touch make her ache for more. She moaned watching Emi slowly tease her panties to one side and brush a finger over her wet pussy. The anticipation was too much, she wanted her badly to be more assertive.

"Emiii..." she moaned. "Fuck me,"

Emi gave a wicked smile before she obeyed. Her fingers slowly pushed inside Bonnie's pussy and began exploring her.

Bonnie let out a surprised, loud moan. Before she covered her mouth and smiled at Emi.

As Emi started slowly rubbing her pussy, a voice came from the house.

"Emi? Bonnie? Is that you?" It sounded like Esfand's.

Emi quickly pulled away from her, and Bonnie looked behind her. Esfand was standing on his porch, barely visible through the dense rain.

"Hi," she shouted, her voice slightly failing.

Before she knew it Emi had put her shirt back on. Her expression was a fearful one, and Bonnie felt bad she might have ruined another girl's reputation.

"What are you guys doing out there?" Esfand's voice bellowed.

"Nothing, I'm coming back now," Bonnie answered. She looked back at Emi's pained, worried look and put her arms on her shoulders, looking her square in the eye.

"He won't have seen anything, don't worry Emi. This will be our secret. Go home now, text me."

Emi's worry seemed to slightly lessen, but it was still there. "Okay," she whispered. She quickly darted back to her house, leaving Bonnie alone in the rain. She righted her panties and other clothing, and went back to Esfand's, hoping he hadn't seen too much.

Chapter Four: Interlude

The sun had set as Bonnie went to her bed. Her head was spinning. She could not stop thinking of her kiss with Emi, and her beautiful, wet skin, glistening in the rain. It had all been so perfect, so unexpected, so risqué, yet so sweet. Had Esfand not seen them, she imagined they would have gone all the way, exploring each other's bodies in the wet grass between the streamer houses. The thought of it made Bonnie bite her lip.

She wore a black skirt now and a grey crop top, that made her think of Emi. She had showered and dried up and finally managed to escape Esfand.

Had he been jealous? She couldn't imagine he had been able to see what they were doing. The sun had been in his eye, and the dense rain alone made it difficult to see far. He seemed to have bought her story of her and Emi just soaking in the rain because they enjoyed it. It had been hot for a long time, perhaps Texans were used to it, but Bonnie was not. Though Esfand seemed to believe the lie, Bonnie thought she could detect a hint of jealousy from him, but maybe it stemmed more from the fact she was spending increasingly more time with Emi, and less with him. It didn't matter, Emi was all that mattered.

Bonnie took a deep breath and smiled, she thought about Emi's timid smile and her gentle touch. She was such a sweet girl. She would have to be taught how to be more assertive and take what she wants. The thought of Emi dominating her made Bonnie run her hands over her pussy.

Her phone buzzed at her side. It was a text from Emi.

Come over <3

Bonnie's eyes lit up, and she immediately sat up on the edge of her bed. She typed out a quick response.

Be right there! x

Bonnie snuck out of her room with a mischievous grin on her face. She should not care what Esfand or anyone else might think, but somehow the secrecy made it more exciting for her. She tip-toed through the house avoiding Esfand and the other residents. The rain had seized, so Bonnie left the house without putting on any more clothes, or even shoes.

Chapter Five: Unity

Emi paced around her room not able to stay seated. She was coming over. Since their encounter outside, Emi had not been able to focus on anything. She had promised she would go live, but there was no chance of that. Initially, a fear had settled in her that Esfand might have seen them, but it seemed unlikely. Whatever he had seen could be explained away, although was there even a point in hiding it? She loved Bonnie, she realized. Her visit had been the best thing ever to happen to her. Bonnie was the happiest, most good-natured, and kindest person she had ever met. She was gorgeous too, her eyes alone were enough to make her lose herself in her beauty, but she also had a great body. Thinking about how she had looked in her short white dress, soaked in rain, made Emi's legs weak. She sat down on the edge of her bed, looking at the message Bonnie had sent her, with a smile on her face.

She heard a cat meowing outside her room, and then the quiet steps of someone approaching the door. There was a light knock on the door. Emi went to open it, quickly correcting her clothes and hair on the way.

Bonnie gave Emi a mischievous smile and gave a shushing gesture. Emi let her in and closed the glass door and the curtain. Bonnie stood close to her waiting, and when she turned back, they only looked at each other for a moment, in silence. Emi found herself smiling. It was not a fake smile she might show her stream or a friend. This was a true smile, her heart raced in anticipation, but she felt truly happy.

Bonnie slowly leaned in for a kiss, and she met her lips gladly. They embraced and their kiss went from proper, to passionate, instantaneously. Bonnie held her head and kissed her with a great amount of tongue. Emi felt her entire body fluttering as she tasted Bonnie. They moved over to the bed and Bonnie gently pushed her onto her back. She followed, putting one knee on either side of Emi. There was a wickedness in her expression that made Emi bite her lip and meet her gaze.

Bonnie ran a finger over Emi's exposed stomach. She explored her chest, teasing her shirt up as she went. Emi had elected not to wear a bra underneath. Bonnie smiled as she noticed and pulled the shirt up the rest of the way. For a brief second, Emi worried Bonnie would think they were too small, but as her tits were bared Bonnie looked down on them with great hunger in her eyes.

"Your body is so fucking perfect, Emi," she said quietly.

Emi felt her worry dissipate and be replaced by even more lust and love for Bonnie. She gazed at Bonnie seductively, wanting her to take what she wanted.

Bonnie obeyed her wish. She bent down to taste her. She kissed her stomach first, her dark eyes occasionally looking up to meet Emi's. Then she moved upwards slowly, tasting every inch of her. Bonnie's hands found Emi's and she held them against the bed as her lips found Emi's breasts. She playfully bit at her nipple and then kissed it as it grew harder. Emi leaned her head back looking at the ceiling. She moaned quietly as Bonnie tasted her breasts.

"You like that Emi?" Bonnie teased.

Emi smiled at her. "Yes, she moaned, don't stop."

Bonnie grinned mischievously. She moved her hands down her body, gently pushing inside Emi's pizza pants. Emi froze, she looked at Bonnie with a face of great desire and begging for touch.

Bonnie's hand slowly teased the bottom of her stomach, and down between her legs. As her fingers graced Emi's vagina, a tingle was sent through her whole body. She couldn't help but let out a moan. Bonnie seemed pleased by her reaction, she increased the pressure, rubbing Emi's pussy while her other hand came up to her face. She traced her finger over Emi's lips as she rubbed her faster. Emi's head was spinning, it felt so good. So right. Her moaning grew louder until Bonnie's fingers entered her mouth. She sucked on them while looking at Bonnie's beautiful face. She was biting her lip while rubbing Emi hard. She could hear and feel the moisture she was producing in her pants.

"Cum for me, Emi," Bonnie said seductively and began to rub faster.

Emi moaned through Bonnie's fingers in her mouth and felt her blood rushing. Her body shook as she climaxed, and her eyes rolled back. Bonnie eased her rubbing and then released her. She leaned down for a kiss, meeting Emi's quivering lips.

"Fuck, that was so good," Emi said.

She kissed her back passionately. She grabbed Bonnie and wrestled her to her side before she mounted her.

"My turn," Emi teased.

Bonnie seemed surprised at her initiative, but pleasantly so. She looked up at Emi with a playful look.

Emi moved her head down between Bonnie's legs. Rather than take off her clothes, she went underneath her skirt. She pulled off Bonnie's panties, already soaked from her own wetness.

She heard Bonnie's playful giggle as she slowly started kissing the insides of Bonnie's thighs, slowly moving down towards her pussy. Her laughter turned to soft moaning in anticipation, but Emi took her sweet time. She tasted the salt of Bonnie's skin and relished in the moment.

"Stop teasing me Emi, fuck." Bonnie moaned.

Emi obliged. She kissed her pussy slowly before she ran her tongue over it slowly. Bonnies swayed up and down slightly from Emi's playful tongue. She moaned loud enough someone in the house might hear, but it did not matter. Bonnie was all that mattered.

Emi increased her pace, her tongue lashed quickly over Bonnie's clit, and she could feel the wetness on her face.

She paused for a moment to tease Bonnie. "You taste so good," she said.

"Fuck..." she breathed. "Don't stop."

Emi gently nibbled on Bonnie's pussy lips. Holding her beautiful legs apart.

Bonnie moaned so sweetly, desperate to cum. "Fuck me, Emi!" she called.

Emi released Bonnie's lips from her mouth and licked her again. She teased in two fingers into her pussy, gently exploring her insides, before she brought her tongue back. This time she did not ease into it, but immediately tongue fucked her as fast as she could.

Bonnie groaned as if to encourage her further. She fucked her with her fingers while giving her clit the full might of her tongue.

"Aaah...I'm...cumming, Emi" Bonnie moaned loudly. Her legs shook as she climaxed into Emi's face.

Emi gave her soaked pussy a final kiss before she crawled up next to Bonnie, who stared up at the ceiling with wonder and deep pleasure in her eye. Emi kissed her neck and then joined her by her side. For a moment they just lay there, panting from exhaustion, until they looked at each other and laughed. Few more words were spoken that night, but the silence did not feel awkward. They were at peace, lulled by what they had experienced together. Neither wanted to break the symbiotic bond they shared together, so they existed in silence and bliss until night crept upon them.

12