All Comments on 'Streamer Sister, Backed-up Brother'

by DominicVance

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Well-written and very sexy. I could really feel the connection these two had, and I loved the seen where he came all over her.

One problem I have with this is that I don't find it believable that he waited that long to get himself off, without jerking off himself. No man could wait that long.

5-stars.

walt555walt555about 1 year ago

I enjoy the straight to it plot. Hope more is cumming.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 1 year ago
very good

maybe another chapter??

Wash2015Wash2015about 1 year ago

Fun story, I gave 4* as I tend to prefer a longer read with a bit more back story/ rounded out etc. I think this could easily be filled out and extended if you wanted.

zooliciouszooliciousabout 1 year ago

Quick and hot. Good read. Looking forward to more.

Yuki022Yuki022about 1 year ago

A great story, I really enjoyed it. very well written too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bah! Totally lacking any kind of credibility, maybe teenage boys will like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story please continue

RicubRicub12 months ago

Enjoyed reading it please keep up the good work.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

I love taboo incest stories but this didn't arouse me much

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good choice of words, "Brian saw his sister's pussy for the first time, sopping wet and neatly trimmed." Neatly trimmed provides an excellent description because does not give your readers the silly impression some authors create of razor burn, peeling skin, and pus oozing pimples having infected hair and stubble too sore to re-shave for days which destroys many otherwise great stories. Some authors leave them as full bush and others trim them a bit. However, lots of reviewers agree, there are way too many shaved stories floating around out there that get low ratings because of no pubic hair and the smooth pussy allegation. Smooth means for a few hours one night!! Then the female character is nothing but scratched to hell and back mound; scratched and scraped up by the guy who doesn't shave or trim, and therefore her mound becomes a useless mess of irritated skin and her own stubble and pimples for the next several days. The very time when both incest partners should be wanting to do it again, she can't because of a silly and pointless razor. A sandpaper mound is the result. I am thankful that you did not try and that plain and simple ignorance on your readers in this story. I hope you never do!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Grammer ok, nice leas in, I rated this one a 4. AlWAYS, make them hairy pussies Please! DO NOT DO FOOLISH SILLY COCK IRRITATING SHAVED STUBBLE! ITS POINTLES AND READERS OFTEN LEAVE THE STORIES FOR THE HAIRY PUSSY MOUNDS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominicVance@DominicVance
Been trying for a while to turn a passion into a career. Recently started writing short stories again and getting back into erotica.

story TAGS