Streamer Sister, Backed-up Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian looked at his sister, laying next to him on the couch, naked from the waist up and her hair plastered to the side of her head, but looking more content than she had in months and gazing lovingly back up at her big brother. "Yeah. We're good. As for this happening again. Maybe? I'll sleep on it. Either way I love you too." Brian leaned down and kissed his sister softly on the lips.

The next morning Brian awoke feeling more energized than he had in more than a year. He figured he should probably break things off with Jenny but didn't know how much of the truth he should tell her. Mulling things over he made the decision to lay down some ground rules with Brit so that they could adjust to this new normal. All that went out the window the second he walked into the kitchen and saw his sister bent over the table in a short skirt without panties, her perfect ass on display and a shiny metal plug peeking out between her cheeks.

Brit turned to smile at her brother as he walked in. "Got my ass ready for you bro. We didn't get to that hole last night." Brian's heart raced as his cock throbbed in his pants and he realized this *was* the new normal. Brian stepped closer and gripped the base of the plug tugging at it slightly without pulling it out. Brit moaned and bit her lip. "What are you waiting for big brother? Take it, it's yours."

12