Streamers and a Stud

Story Info
Infiltrating a female streamer house.
6.8k words
4.49
31.3k
63

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of erotic fanfiction. The events depicted in this story did not occur. It is not a true reflection of the persons mentioned. Please refer to the legal age in your country to view pornographic material to determine if this content is appropriate to consume. All characters are over 18 years of age.

Author's Note: This story won't be for everyone. It focuses on the male aspect of domination and contains misogynistic themes. Please review the tags before proceeding. It has a bit of a slow start, but I felt that was necessary to create a good foundation. Feedback and suggestions are encouraged.

***

"Typical," Josh muttered to himself as he read the newest email in his inbox.

His rental manager had just sent him his lease renewal as expected, since his current lease was ending in just under three months. This was his second year in his apartment so he had gone through the renewal process once before, but this time, the rental manager was increasing the monthly rent by fifty fucking percent!

It had been $700 a month, which was already a strain on his budget, and the email in front of him was explaining why it would be increasing to $1050, should he choose to renew his lease. Something about increasing valuations of local properties and higher maintenance costs. The usual bullshit.

Josh was a twenty year old Spaniard man with a bit of an accent. His family moved to the United States when he was fourteen. After high school, he moved out of his parents home, opted to not attend college right away, and was working a menial job that paid alright for an entry level position. One big problem was that there weren't many chances to be promoted, so affording this new rent increase was not a sustainable option.

He liked to keep to himself, so he didn't have many close friends to vent to. He spent most of his time working, eating, sleeping, and lifting weights, which gave him a nice toned body. His Spanish complexion provided him with a naturally tan appearance as well.

So, with it being a Friday night, he ordered a pizza and turned on his computer for a relaxing night in. He opened up Twitch and browsed the live channels. Almost all of the most attractive streamers he could think of were currently streaming. Pokimane, Valkyrae, Kyedae, QuarterJade, LilyPichu, TinaKitten, the Botez sisters-- the list was endless. These girls all had that unattainably hot girl-next-door look. Innocent, but only on the surface.

Josh could tell that they all had slutty sides that they didn't show their audience. They wanted nothing more than to be tossed around and fucked, he thought to himself. Perhaps foolishly, he didn't think they were out of his league. If things were different, he thought. If he had connections and was in LA. If, if, if.

That's when Pokimane's stream caught his eye. It was titled 'HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! GET IN HERE!!'

She was going into detail about a new competition she was starting in partnership with one of her sponsors. All you had to do was follow her on her social media pages, retweet one of the promotional tweets, and you'd be entered in a random drawing that was taking place in one week. The reward? You'd get flown out to LA to hang out with Imane for an afternoon.

"So there you have it guys! You get to spend a whole afternoon with me! I've been so excited to announce this, and I want to make sure we do it right. You guys have been so supportive, so I want to treat one of you lucky people to the full LA experience, hehe! I'm thinking about vlogging it and making it into a video. Or maybe.. oo I could try to convince Rae to come with! Then I won't have to hold the camera the whole time. I guess we'll see!" Pokimane explained cheerfully on her stream.

This sounded too good to be true. With his lease ending soon and nothing much holding him back, Josh thought that this might be the perfect opportunity to get close to these so-called unattainable girls. If he had the chance to be in their social circle, he could slowly seduce each one of them. Support them. Gain their trust. Use his charm and humor and they'd be on their knees before they had a chance to think twice. He could cross names off his list one at a time. But not until they'd been properly fucked. No, that wasn't enough. Properly fucked and a face drenched in his cum. Yeah that sounded better. Fucked and a facial. Only then would he cross their name off.

And who better to start with than the queen of OfflineTV herself?

Poki didn't seem like the brightest person in the world. She was very kind but ditzy at the same time, and he could use that to... extend his stay, so to speak. She was one of the most attractive streamers out there, with perky boobs, thick thighs, and a fat, very spankable ass that she was always flaunting on stream. Josh knew if he played his cards right, he could get more than just an afternoon with Imane.

He could think of a few times where she had mentioned how much she likes dancing and even twerking, but obviously, not on stream. So that must mean she gets wild in clubs and house parties and Josh couldn't wait to see that firsthand.

With such a great prize, he expected a lot of competition to join as well. He couldn't leave this up to chance.

He did a bit of research and found the program Imane was using for the competition. With a bit of internet sleuthing, he found a way to manipulate the program's algorithm for random selection.

Apparently, this program had a bit of a reputation on the darker corners of the internet for being easily manipulated after you were able to get through the first level of security. He followed the instructions to a tee, made sure to put his twitter handle as the favored account to be chosen, and waited for the drawing.

The next Friday rolled around and he tuned into Poki's stream. She had been talking it up all week. "Okay, I want all of you to focus. I need you to give me the best drum roll you possibly can!" She did a drum roll of her own, which made her boobs jiggle back and forth.

She revealed the name and boom; it was Josh's twitter account. She looked the profile over and said, "Oo, he looks cool! Let's send him a message." He saw Poki typing him a congratulatory message and prepared for what he would do next.

He waited for Poki to hit send. As soon as he saw her message, he immediately responded with a dick pic he had taken a few days prior. Not just any dick pic, he made sure his toned abs and legs were in the frame, along with his massive cock.

He was gifted in that area. He had a nine inch monster cock with the thickness of a soda can. It was an attractive photo by any girl's standards.

Poki's eyes widened and her mouth gaped open in complete shock at what she was seeing, but this reaction only lasted a second, as she realized her entire audience was also seeing what she was. She screamed and frantically tried to close the page. In her panic, it took her another five seconds to finally get the image off of her screen.

She slumped over in her chair with her face buried in her hands, still screaming. Josh laughed. The first seed towards making Poki his slut had been planted.

His next step was making sure he hadn't just completely blown his chances to meet Imane. It was risky, but he knew she had a soft spot for apologies. She was very kind-hearted.

He responded to the DM again, apologizing profusely. Saying he meant to send that to another girl. To back up this claim, he had another conversation ready to screenshot as proof.

Imane blacked out her screen as she tried to fix this fiasco. She apologized to her chat, deleted the vod and hoped for the best as far a ban went. She went back to the DM and saw Josh's apology. She couldn't believe it. Could it really have been such a poorly timed message?

"What the fuck? I can't believe you just did that! Send me proof right now that it was somehow an accident or I'm picking another winner."

Josh quickly sent screenshots of the conversation with another girl, Sarah. It clearly showed that Sarah had asked for and was expecting a naughty photo. The proof was undeniable.

Pokimane was clearly still flustered from the whole situation. She vented a bit more to chat about sending girls unsolicited dick pics, and then saw the proof Josh has provided. She couldn't argue with it. She reasoned it out and while a lot of her chat was spamming to pick another winner, she couldn't deny that it may have been an accident.

Poki decided to give Josh the benefit of the doubt. She announced it to the chat and explained the mix up. She chose to laugh it off instead. The competition was over and the winner was decided. She sent him a DM with more details and confirmed info with him for the plane tickets.

With a slight smirk, Josh looked over to the corner of his room where his bags were already packed. He never doubted his plan for a second.

The aftermath was a bit expected as well. Pokimane received a twitch ban for seventy-two hours and Josh made sure to apologize again for the "mistake". He was flying out the following Friday and the meetup would happen on Saturday. Josh sold everything he owned, including his car. He put in a few days' notice at work and gave up his apartment keys. While the hangout was only for an afternoon, he had no plans on returning.

After the flight, he slept off the jetlag in the hotel room Poki had reserved for him and woke up on Saturday morning. The room had only been booked for one night so he checked out at 11am and wandered around the city before meeting up with Imane. To his surprise, Rae wasn't able to make it. He was sure she'd tag along to make sure he wasn't some sort of creep, which would have been understandable.

"Welcome to LA!" said Imane. She was wearing a plain pink t-shirt that was tied up in the back and showed a bit of her stomach, with black leggings that were at least one size too small and left little to the imagination.

"Thank you, I don't know how I got so lucky. We should probably hit up a casino to see if I have any of that luck left over," Josh replied.

"That's not a bad idea. But our schedule is pretty full already. I'm not sure if that'll fit."

"You don't think it'll fit, huh?" Josh joked. Imane looked at him confused for a second, but realized the innuendo and laughed in response.

"Yeah, I bet you hear that a lot, don't you?" replied Imane playfully.

"How would you kno-- oh.. yeah. Sorry about that again, I ju--"

Imane cut him off. "Don't even worry about it. It was an accident, and it's probably best if we forget about it entirely."

"Oh yeah? Was it that forgettable?" Josh asked.

"Oh haha, you know what I mean," Pokimane replied smiling.

"That didn't answer my question."

"You are pushing your luck here mister, haha. Let's get back on track," she replied while giggling. "But if you really want an answer.. no, it was not forgettable at all. In fact, I think it'll always be seared into my brain." She laughed and ran ahead with Josh following behind her.

Imane had the day planned and they hit it off. They visited an outdoor art gallery, walked around a few scenic locations, grabbed dinner at a great hole-in-the-wall spot that Imane knew of, got ice cream at a world famous parlor, and finally, they sat at the edge of a pier and chatted. It was a day like no other. They truly got to know each other quite well and Josh thanked her for the fantastic Las Angeles experience.

That's when Imane asked him what his plans were for the rest of the night.

"And don't get any ideas. I'm just asking because I'm curious," Imane clarified with a smirk.

"Oh yeah? Are you sure that's the only reason you're asking?" asked Josh.

"Yes Josh! It is. Actually, just to clear this up more easily.. I should mention that I have a long-time boyfriend of two years."

"Oh really? You've kept that super quiet. Not sure if you heard, but my heart just shattered, haha," Josh replied jokingly.

"Hah! Yeah right. I can tell you have other women waiting for you to text them back. But yeah, it's not something I want to announce just yet. Who knows how my chat will react?"

"Well how's it going? What's his name?"

Imane was surprised that he was interested in the details of her relationship. "His name is Kevin. It's going well, but.. I guess it can be a bit complicated sometimes."

"Complicated? How so?" Josh pried further. He wanted to find any weakness their relationship might contain, and he hid that intention under the veil of friendly curiosity.

"Well.. we get along great, but streaming always seems to get in the way, and we haven't really.. done anything. Anything serious, that is. It's like we're just friends!"

"What do you mean? You've been together two years and haven't been intimate?"

"Yes. I mean, we've kissed, but not much more. At first, I wanted to make sure he liked me for me and not just for who I was, but over time I just thought being intimate would complicate things with him. I mean, I've never even seen him naked and I already saw your cock-- uhm.. sorry."

"Haha, no don't be sorry. I get it. I can see how that'd be complicated. That's not common at all in my experience. Hasn't he wanted to do more?" Josh asked.

Poki explained, "He has; he asks about it a lot. I just don't want to mess with how things are right now."

Josh saw this as an opportunity. "Yeah, you shouldn't let him pressure you into anything. If things are good right now, why change it?"

Imane appreciated the reassurance and they continued their talk. She asked him what he was doing after he left Los Angeles. Josh sighed and explained his story with the rent and having nothing to go back to. He exaggerated a few points that ultimately painted him as a vagabond.

"I'll probably just sleep on the bus until I figure something out. I'm sure I can find a job if I look hard enough."

"What? No way! You can't spend the night there. You could get robbed! Or worse!"

"Don't have too many other options, but I knew what I signed up for coming here. I'm going to have to manage. I bet that's how a lot of people started in LA, right?" Josh said as he stood up to leave. "Thank you again for the incredible night."

"No. No way," Poki said as she stood up as well. "You're not doing that. Listen, we have a bunch of spare bedrooms at our place. Only Rae and Kyedae are home right now, the rest of our roommates are out of town traveling. If you promise to behave, you can stay with us. Just until you're back on your feet. I feel like I've gotten to know you really well tonight and I couldn't sleep if I knew you were on the streets."

There it was. That's what Josh had been working towards all night. Josh very politely agreed and they walked back to Poki's car. She let him in and showed him the room he'd be staying in. Rae & Kyedae were asleep. 'Probably for the best', thought Imane. 'I'm going to need to explain why I brought a stranger home.'

Josh settled in and laid back in the comfortable bed that he could now claim as his own. Too fucking easy, he thought to himself.

He pulled his phone out and browsed twitter for a bit. There were still a few tweets coming his way regarding the on-stream incident with Poki. There was a screenshot making its way around the internet of a side by side shot of Poki and Josh's cock. She looked at it in awe initially and that's the picture everyone was talking about. No complaints here, Josh thought.

He put his phone away and planned his next steps. He couldn't sleep, so he got out of bed and wandered around for a bit. He quietly opened one bedroom door. It was Imane's room and to his delight, she slept fully nude. The moonlight was hitting her ass perfectly. He quietly tiptoed in, took a few photos of her butt, and left her room.

The next door he opened belonged to Rae. She had panties on but was completely topless. She had tiny dark areolas that were begging to be sucked. He snapped a few more photos, resisting the urge to squeeze her boobs. Not yet.

Next was Kyedae. She had full PJs on. Bummer. But her head was near the edge of the bed and her mouth was slightly open. Josh's mischievous thoughts won this time. He slid his shorts down and his massive erection sprang loose.

He stroked himself for a few minutes right above her beautiful face. Out of all the girls, Kyedae was far and away the most reserved. She didn't like to flaunt her body at all, perhaps out of respect for her boyfriend, Tyson, which made his current situation that much hotter.

He lowered the tip and slowly pressed it against Kyedae's soft lips, wetting them with his precum. He did this for several seconds, applying the precum as if it was chapstick. Josh laughed at this thought, and she started to shift in her sleep so he put his cock away and snuck out. He couldn't believe it. All these beautiful, famous women at his disposal. So much to do. But he knew he had to be patient. That was enough for one night.

The next morning, Poki spent a good ten minutes in the living room with Kyedae and Rae explaining the situation. She described how well she got along with Josh and how much fun they had the night before.

"He is a really cool, down to earth guy. He'd stay out of the way and wouldn't bother us at all. I just felt awful about him not having a place to go and I needed to help him out," Imane said passionately.

Kyedae spoke up "As long as you feel like you know him, I'm okay with it. I still need to talk to Tyson about it, but I trust your judgment Imane. Plus, we have the space, so why not? You said it was only for a few days, right?"

Rae was a bit more concerned. "I don't know, how much can you get to know someone in one day? Not even a day! An afternoon. Maybe we should-"

Just as Rae was voicing her concerns, Josh walked into the living room with a shampoo bottle in his hand. He was completely naked. With his toned body and massive swinging cock on full display, he asked, "Is it okay if I use this shampoo? I'm sorry but I didn't bring my own."

All three girls were completely speechless, staring directly at the girthy cock hanging between his legs. Kyedae realized she shouldn't be staring, yelped and covered her eyes, but continued to peek through the space between her fingers.

Poki finally spoke up. "JOSH! What are you--.. where are your clothes?!"

"Oh, I was about to jump in the shower, but I did not want to be rude and use something that is not mine. I thought I would ask," explained Josh.

Pokimane replied with her eyes still glued to his cock. "Oh really? Wow.. I guess we can't really blame you for.. being considerate."

Kyedae was shocked. "I don't know, I think we can lay down some basic ground rul--"

Her voice trailed off as Josh began to slowly swing his dick side to side. The sight was incredible. Imane, Rae, and Kyedae were all following the movement of his cock. Their heads moved side to side slightly, as if they were mesmerized. Their mouths were slightly open and their cheeks were flushed.

Rae finally spoke up, "Yes.. yes, it's my shampoo. You can go ahead and use it. You can use anything of mine that you'd like."

Realizing that what she just said could be misinterpreted, she clarified, "Like my soap and towels.. stuff like that."

Imane whispered, "I think you meant more than that."

"Shut up Imane," Rae replied softly, playfully kicking Imane's shin.

Josh replied, "Okay, thank you very much. I'll go shower now. Who will be making breakfast?"

"Uhm, we usually just order food. With Uber Eats," Imane admitted. "If you tell me what you want, I can order it for you."

"No. One of you will make breakfast. Here. In the kitchen. It should be ready by the time I come back downstairs." And with that, Josh turned around and headed back upstairs.

Kyedae finally found her voice now that the distraction was gone. "What the hell was that?"

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers
12