Streamers and a Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

"I don't know, but I think we should get started on breakfast.." said Imane. Rae agreed and announced she'd be going out to grab some groceries.

Kyedae said, "I agree we should be cooking at home more often, but not just because he says so."

Imane replied, "I don't know what it is. It's freaky, but I just don't want to disappoint him for some reason."

Kyedae grew frustrated. "Well, I can't have a stranger with a horse cock walking around all the time. I have a fiance! And you have a boyfriend, Imane! We have to talk to him."

Imagine agreed. "We'll lay down some rules later. After breakfast."

***

They ate breakfast together and Josh took this time to get on Kyedae and Rae's good side. He timed a joke just right and made Rae spit out her orange juice. "You bastard! You totally waited until I had a mouth full of juice.."

"Guilty as charged."

"Well ha ha, you got me. Guess what your reward is? You get to clean this mess up," Rae said with a giggle.

Surprisingly, no one mentioned the morning's incident at all, but that didn't mean it wasn't in the minds of the girls sitting at the table.

After breakfast, Kyedae left to go meet up with Tyson. Pokimane went to her room to start her stream and Rae was in the living room watching TV.

Josh entered the living room and spoke to Rae. "I'm sorry for being a burden. It was really kind of Imane to offer me a place to stay."

"Oh, don't say that! We're glad to have you. You got off to a bit of a bumpy start, but you seem alright," Rae replied. She was wearing black tights and an off-white long sleeve.

They spoke about his hardships back in his hometown. She was very understanding and asked about his time in Spain. He told her one of the many childhood stories he had about growing up poor.

He told her about a time where he had to steal from a family store just to help fill his stomach for the night. She was entranced with his stories and reached an arm out to comfort him as he recounted his memories. Josh was good at making a joke out of the hardships he experienced and they laughed together as well.

"You've gone through so much! It's amazing that you were able to make your way here. All from a random competition too, how crazy is that? Maybe it was fate," Rae said with a wanting look in her eye.

"Fate? Like I was meant to be sitting here talking to you Rae?"

"I don't know. I'm a big believer in fate. Just like I believe that I am fated to get revenge on you for that juice trick you pulled at breakfast!" Rae said.

"Haha c'mon, it's not my fault you can't go two seconds without having something in your mouth."

Rae gasped audibly. "Oh my god!! You did not just say that. Is that supposed to be a fat joke?" she pouted.

"No, not a fat joke. It was a slut joke."

Rae felt herself getting very warm and looked at him slack-jawed. "You really have no censor, do you? You just say whatever you want."

Josh smirked. "Does that bother you?"

They were sitting very close together on the sofa. Josh placed a hand high up on her thigh.

"Hm.. not really. It's weird but I find it kind of refreshing. Being around someone who's this confident. You just seem to know what you want."

"And what do you think it is that I want?"

Rae thought for a moment.

"Is it.. me?" Josh noticed her eyes shift down to his lips for a split second, and that was the green light. He leaned in and kissed her.

Rae reacted in stride and reciprocated the kiss and its intensity. They started slow, but moved into a french kiss and eventually began to make out passionately. Their hands explored each others' bodies. Josh brought one hand up to her head to hold her in place as they kissed and the other was used to feel up her breasts. He could feel her hard nipples through her shirt and he pinched them, earning a moan from Rae.

Josh leaned into the kiss so she was now on her back on the sofa with Josh on top, keeping their lips locked together. He bit her bottom lip and she loved it, digging her nails into his back. She could feel how wet her panties were and briefly wondered if she was making a stain on the sofa.

After several minutes, Josh stopped suddenly. He stayed positioned above her, but held his face inches away from her. They were both breathing heavily.

"We should stop," Josh said.

"That's.. a terrible idea," Rae said, panting. "Worst idea I've heard.. all day. Didn't you.. like it?"

"I did, but.." Josh paused.

"But what? That was amazing. It was.. the best kiss I've ever had! It was electric, hehe."

"I don't want.. I don't think you could handle.. what comes next," Josh replied, feigning concern. He knew what he was after, but approached cautiously to appear considerate.

Rae was shocked. "I've had a few boyfriends before. I think I know what comes next Josh!"

"No, I mean.. I get rough. I don't want to treat you that way if you aren't prepared for it."

Rae paused and then smiled. "I think I'd be okay with that. Thank you for worrying about me, but I can handle it," she said determinedly, as if facing a challenge. "Don't hold back, okay?"

"Okay but.. you might regret saying that, slut." Rae felt her pussy throb. She couldn't help but want to please him and let him have his way with her.

Their kiss continued. They began to strip each other's clothes off, not caring if Imane walked in or if Kyedae came home. Josh took off his shirt and Rae cooed as she felt up his abs. "Fuck.." she whispered.

He stripped off her shirt as well and attacked her breasts, sucking each one as Rae ran her fingers through his hair and held him close.

"You have great fucking tits," he said as they swirled his tongue around her nipples.

"Yeah, I bet you wanted to rip my shirt off all morning, didn't you?"

"Hah, yes I did. But these tits belong to me from now on. Got it?"

"Ooo, yes sir. They're all yours. You can touch them whenever you want."

"That's damn right, you little whore. Now get up and on your knees. I've got a present for you."

She excitedly rolled off the sofa and Josh slapped her ass as she repositioned. Rae giggled and got down on her knees as instructed, giddy with anticipation. Josh sat on the sofa with his legs spread wide apart. He leaned forward and held her chin with one hand as he brought his face very close to hers.

"You are not going to be giving me a blowjob."

"I'm.. I'm not?" Rae said, confused. "Then what-.."

"No. This isn't a blowjob. This is me fucking your face," Josh said. "I'm going to use you as a means to cum. I'm going to put my pleasure over your comfort. You're going to be a good little slut and you're going to take it."

Rae suppressed a moan. She was speechless. No one had ever spoken to her like this, but she loved it. Her panties were drenched and she was ready to be used, or so she thought.

"Holy fu.. YES SIR," she smiled and nodded her head eagerly.

Josh leaned back and said, "Take my cock out."

Rae could see the outline his member was making and almost regretted her choice.

"You are fucking huge.." Rae said as she dove her head into his lap and started to kiss his dick over his sweatpants. She kissed every inch before reaching for his waistband and tugging it down. His cock sprang loose and almost hit her in the face.

"Jesus christ! You could murder someone with this thing.." Rae said as she grabbed his cock with with both hands. "I can't even wrap my hands around it. How do you expect this to fit in my throat?"

"You're going to take every inch. One way or another," Josh replied sternly.

Rae gulped. She was never one to back down from a challenge.

She showered his cock with kisses, not leaving a single centimeter of his dick untouched by her lips.

Josh grabbed her by the hair and brought her down to his hefty balls, essentially burying her face with them. Her nostrils were filled with the scent of his musk and she felt something instinctual give her goosebumps. She enthusiastically rubbed his balls all over her face, even after he let go of her hair, she continued to rub her face all over his balls, sticking her tongue out and licking every inch of him that she could.

"Fuck, your balls are so fucking big," she commented briefly before diving back down to bury her face with his balls. She continued to rub her entire face with them for the next five minutes, seemingly unable to get enough of them.

"I fucking love your massive balls. They belong on my pretty face at all times," she said before popping each one in her mouth and sucking on them eagerly. She then put both in her mouth and her cheeks puffed out as she could barely contain them.

"Stay there, keep those balls in your slutty little mouth. Just like that," Josh said as he reached over to grab his phone. He opened up the camera.

"Fuck, you look so good like that. This is how you should spend your day. With my balls stuffed in your mouth, not on that silly stream."

Rae found herself loving his misogynistic comments and nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeshhfhg sshhirrrrsrgh," she attempted to say.

Rae realized he was taking photos, but she didn't care. Her mind was clouded with her current task. Worshiping these big beautiful balls in her mouth. She continued to swirl them around in her mouth while looking directly into the camera. She gave a peace sign with one hand and stroked his cock with the other. She didn't care what he did. He could post it online if he wanted to. As long as she always had access to these balls and his cock, she was happy.

After taking a video and snapping some great photos of Rae worshiping his balls while his cock covered half of her beautiful face, he put his phone away.

"Okay, time to introduce your throat to my cock." He pulled her away from his balls which disappointed her a bit, but she refocused on his cock and smiled.

She opened her mouth and swallowed as much of him as she possibly could. Relaxing her throat, she pushed a few more inches in and was still barely at the halfway point. He was just too girthy. She struggled for a minute as Josh watched her give it her all.

Over and over she bobbed her head up and down to see how deep she could take him. After twenty minutes of this, she slumped backwards.

"I can't do it. You're too big," she said, defeated.

Josh sat up and grabbed her by her hair.

"Listen. You are a whore. This is your greatest purpose. Giving my cock the pleasure of violating your throat. So we're not going to give up until you pass out or until you've deepthroated every inch of me," he said.

He pulled her head back into his lap and shoved his cock down her throat.

"You were made to suck cock. To suck my cock. You just need practice."

He held her head with both hands and fucked her face with abandon. Going deeper with each thrust. Not giving her a second to recover, he even held her nose shut once just to mess with her. Over and over he slammed her head up and down on his fuckstick.

He pulled her head off his cock for a second, slapped her hard in the face and called her a slut before forcing his cock back into her throat. Rae had thought she was about to get a break, but she didn't manage to get a single breath of air in before she felt the powerful slap to her face.

There was a point where she could not take him any further and once he reached that point, he held her head there with all his strength, moaning at the pleasure her mouth gave him. She flicked her tongue around the bottom of his cock to give him as much pleasure as possible.

After a full minute in this position, she began to try to use her arms to push him away with no luck. He was too strong. She began to hit his legs to signal that she needed air, but he ignored this and tried to push her head down deeper.

"HMMMPPPFFFFSFVFFG," she muttered with flailing arms. He ignored this and held her still. Another minute passed by. And another.

"Almost there slut. You don't need air, you need cock."

He was making incremental progress, fitting more and more of his cock into her throat.

Her eyes pleaded with him for air. He responded by pushing her head down further, hitting the back of her head harshly to get more cock into her.

Josh stood up to get a better angle, never releasing his cock from her throat. She continued her protests, but tried to accommodate her new position. She had to if she wanted to survive this ordeal.

Josh leaned forward and found this new angle to be very helpful. He renewed his effort and finally pushed past her last throat barrier to fully lodge his cock in her throat.

He was finally balls deep in Valkyrae's throat.

She had done it. Somehow this baseball bat of a cock was completely inside of her. She felt a sense of pride wash over her, but that was quickly replaced by her brain screaming at her for air. She began to hit him again desperately, but he was easily able to fight off her hands.

Josh held her head still, proudly looking at his accomplishment. He grabbed his phone with one hand and snapped a quick photo to commemorate the moment. Her eyes were begging him to let her go, her face was a complete mess of smeared makeup and spit, her hair was all over the place. She was begging for just one breath of fresh air and here he was taking his time to snap a photo. Rae took this opportunity to try to pull herself free, but Josh quickly brought his second hand back to her head and kept her there.

"Not yet, whore. I'm not done with you."

Her arms lost strength and her eyes began to roll back into her head. Seeing the whites of her eyes turned him on even more.

He knew he had to let her go. It just felt so good. He held her there for another two minutes, still hitting the back of her head just to somehow bury himself in further, before finally releasing her head. She fell backwards, gasping for air. Gagging and coughing, she was exhausted.

She slowly sat up after she recovered, and stared at Josh with a tired lust.

"Did I.. did I do good sir?" She asked. And then she realized. He hadn't cum yet.

She was suddenly mortified and her eyes panicked as he grabbed her by her hair again and began a relentless onslaught of facefucking for another thirty minutes.

Rae began to enjoy the abuse. She realized if she stroked his ego, he would give her a few seconds to breathe every so often, accompanied by a slap to the face of course. She used these breaks to thank him for treating her like a whore.

"Thank you, thank you so much.. I am nothing but a slave for your coc-" She said before he shoved his cock back into her mouth.

When the time to cum finally came, he aimed his cock at her face as she egged him on.

"Yes yes please give me all of your cum. I want it. I worked so hard for it." she said as she stuck out her tongue.

"Where do you want it, slut?"

"Anywhere, everywhere! Please just cum on me. In my mouth. On my face. In my eyes if you want. I just need your cum."

Josh was blessed with an unearthly amount of cum each time he ejaculated, and he held nothing back here. He erupted onto her face and tongue, all over her hair and her boobs. She swallowed as much as she could, but had no chance to contain it all. She was drenched in cum. Another photo op, Josh thought.

He grabbed his phone and took a few more photos as Rae scooped up all the cum she could find and stuck it in her mouth. When she noticed his phone, she smiled and posed for his photos. Her lust had consumed her, and she didn't want to go back. She needed this abuse.

"Holy fuck.. that was incredible," she said as she crawled over to him and started to suck on his balls. "I didn't know it'd be like that."

"I tried to warn you," Josh said confidently while admiring her disheveled look.

"I think I'm in love with your balls," she replied, continuing to shower them with sloppy kisses.

"Well, I hope you're ready for round two. I've only been balls deep in one of your holes and I intend to get to the other two before the day is over," Josh announced.

Rae stared at him with wide eyes. This man was a fuck machine and she loved it.

"Yes sir. Anything you want. But I just need to send out a quick tweet that I won't be streaming today." She grabbed her phone.

"Fine, but you have to do it with my balls in your mouth."

She rolled her eyes and giggled. "You are just a fucking stud, aren't you?"

Valkyrae leaned down to fit both of his balls in her mouth, but she was unsuccessful. They were just too big, so she settled for one and swirled her tongue around as she typed out a quick tweet for her fans. A glob of cum fell off onto the screen as she typed.

Hey guys! Got a HUGE project I'm working on today and it requires my full attention, so no stream today. Don't miss me too much.

With that, Josh hoisted her over his shoulder, slapped her ass, and headed to her room. Rae giggled the whole way there.

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers
12