Streamers and a Stud Ch. 03

Story Info
Pokimane and Valkyrae slip further into debauchery.
5.3k words
4.77
15.3k
20

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

*Please note that the ending to Chapter 2 was slightly updated to allow for a more descriptive sex scene in Chapter 3, as many requested. Thank you and enjoy.

***

"I don't know. I don't think you've earned it yet."

Imane pouted. "Oh come on," she began to say, still bent over the bed with her bare ass arched upwards. She looked over her left shoulder with a begging face. "You blew a whole load in my mouth!! I almost drowned trying to swallow it all. I definitely think I've earned this.. please?" she said, ending her plea by wiggling her ass back and forth.

Josh looked at her desperate face. Desperate, but adorable. She looked so fucking cute. Even after being thoroughly facefucked. Somehow, her runny makeup and disheveled look made her even sexier. Begging to be fucked also helped.

"That's true, it was awesome seeing you almost drown in my cum."

"Yeah, see? You really enjoyed that!! So.. can you pleaseeee fuck me?" Imane replied with a hopeful look on her face.

He turned his attention back to her ass. It was almost hard to believe how remarkably fat but well toned it was. He slapped it once. Then twice. And several more times after that, earning moans from Imane. He briefly wondered if tectonic plates were shifting below their feet. If anything could cause that, it would be this fantastically fat ass in front of him.

Poki giggled, "I know you like my ass. You can't get enough of it."

"Of course I like your ass you stupid slut. Look at this thing!" he exclaimed as he shook her ass back and forth.

"There's entire communities dedicated to it for a reason." Josh continued. "So fucking thick. It was made to be slapped every second of the day. Every time you bend over. Every time you walk past someone."

Imane laughed and said, "Hey, there's a person attached to this butt you know! A human with thoughts and feelings!" She looked back at him with a serious expression.

Josh matched her stern look and they continued their stare down for a few seconds, intensifying their glares and slightly nodding their heads back and forth before they both erupted into small laughing fits.

Josh spoke. "I mean, you're not wrong. But I'm not here for that extra stuff. I'm here because I saw your fat ass on my screen thousands of miles away and thought it'd be easy to get in your pants."

She raised her eyebrows at him. Her instincts told her to challenge his disrespect, but she kept her mouth closed.

"Fuck, your ass is so nice," he said, still playing with and slapping her butt. "So fucking easy. So fucking dumb." Poki couldn't help but bite her lip as she felt her body and pussy tingle at the degrading comments.

Josh grabbed one of her ass cheeks in each hand, lifted them up and spread them apart, showing off her pretty pussy. He released her cheeks and they shook back into place. He did this several more times, unable to get enough.

Imane had spent these few moments contemplating his words. She found them hard to argue with. She had been pretty easy to persuade and she was currently begging him to fuck her. Once she had given his comments more thought, she responded. "I guess, from your point of view, it is.. kind of a confidence booster. You saw a girl you found attractive online and-"

"Slut. I saw a huge slut online." Josh corrected her, still playing with her ass.

Imane smirked at his bluntness and rolled her eyes. "Fine, you saw a slutty girl online and you did everything you could to win her affection-"

"To shove my cock in her mouth." Josh corrected her.

She giggled before responding. "Hehe, okay. Yesss, you traveled all this way to shove your cock in my mouth!" She accompanied this remark by opening her mouth and raising her hand to imitate a blowjob, sticking her tongue into her cheek. Laughing off her gesture, she continued. "That's pretty impressive. Seeing what you wanted and going after it! Not holding anything back." she looked at him with lust as he continued to shake her ass cheeks around.

Imane continued. "Kind of like.. like a conqueror. No, a conquistador! You just walked into our house and claimed me. And Rae it seems." she smiled at him.

"Hah, I like that. Conquistador." The new title he had been given gave his ego a boost. "I landed on these Moroccan shores and was warmly welcomed with this fat ass and your tight throat."

"Hehe.. it's nothing less than you and your cock deserves!! It just feels so fucking natural to give myself to you.. I can't explain it."

"Then don't. I don't want you hurting yourself by thinking too hard." Josh replied.

Imane smirked, "You're right. I should just focus on being a fuckdoll. That'd be so much easier!!"

"Hah, I love this side of you. I just don't get how I'm the first to explore it. Really explore it, the real you. I can't believe no one has stormed in here and treated you like the slut you are." He buried his face in her ass and shook her cheeks with his large hands.

Imane yelped at the sudden intrusion, but that quickly turned into moans as she felt his tongue lapping at her pussy.

She smiled, "I think I was waiting for the right man to come along. That man was definitely not my boyfriend. He never even got to touch my ass. Especially not the way you're doing now. On accident maybe, but I always quickly moved his hand. Heh, it's kind of funny now that I think about it."

Josh relished in the fact that he was one of the first to fully enjoy her body. He backed away for a second. "I think it's funny too. Don't you worry though. I'll make sure that not a single day passes that this fat ass isn't treated like it deserves to be." He slapped her butt extra hard and she shrieked excitedly. "Is that a promise?" she cooed.

"You bet your slutty ass it is."

He continued to shake her ass and again parted both cheeks to reveal her asshole and wet pussy. He could see it glistening in the light. It was so fucking pretty, as if it was unused, uncorrupted. Innocent, almost. That would soon change.

"You're already so wet for me, whore."

"I've been wet ever since you whipped out that massive cock! Can you blame me?" she gave him a sly smile.

"Okay, enough fooling around." Josh stood up and used one hand to push Poki's head further down into the bed.

"I want your head down and ass up, got it? I want your dumb voice muffled by the bed, your words are meaningless. They're nothing more than your pathetic attempt to be more than a hot body and a pretty face, but guess what? You've failed. All you are right now is a pussy for me to fuck."

Imane moaned at the harsh truths he sent her way.

"FUCK. Okay.. whatever you say, I'm a dumb whore, so fucking stupid. Just please fuck me. Fuck me HARD. I need you inside of me!!" Poki said with a face full of lust.

Josh grabbed his member and teased her pussy with his cockhead.

"You need what inside of you?"

"I need YOU inside of me." she begged.

He slapped her right ass cheek harshly.

"Again." he said.

Unsure of what she was saying wrong, she replied. "I need ALL OF YOU inside of me."

He spanked her again, with more force this time.

"AGAIN."

The cobwebbed gears in her head finally began to turn. "I want your BIG FAT COCK inside of me. PLEASE. I want.. NO, I NEED your fat cock to destroy meee."

Josh smirked. Only took her a few tries, but she's getting the hang of it.

He grabbed her by her substantial hips on both sides and began to push his cock inside of her. Her moans filled the room as he continued to enter her, inch by inch.

"FUCK.. you're so fucking big." she managed to get out in between moans.

"You're going to take all of me you dumb whore." he spat at her.

She moaned in response. "Oh yeah? Show me how much of a dumb whore I am then. FUCK me."

Josh loved her slutty side. It was the best part about her. "Oh I will. Keep talking dirty to me slut." he slapped her ass and it jiggled around his cock.

He felt the walls of her pussy constrict and pulse around his dick as he pushed onwards. "Aaaaaaaaahh! FUCK, you feel SO good." she said.

She moaned and looked back at him grinning. "I'm SUCH a dumb whore."

He grinned at this and her self-degrading comments made his cock twitch inside of her.

"Agh!! I felt that! I felt you growing inside of me." she said in surprise. "You like when I degrade myself that much, huh?"

He grinned in her direction and replied, "Fuck yeah. It's hot when a woman knows her place."

She giggled as much as she could with a massive cock inside of her and decided to egg him on. "I don't know. I don't think I truly know my place quite yet." She smiled, knowing what her words would do.

He looked at her with a dedicated smirk. "Just remember, you asked for it." With this, he pounded his hips forward to meet her cheeks and buried himself completely inside of her. Imane let out a loud yelp followed by moans. "MMMM fuckkkkk fuck fuck fuck." She said as Josh began to withdraw his cock and slam himself back into her. Over and over. Picking up speed, he used every inch he had to punish her for the challenge she presented.

"Jesus you're ripping me in half!! But it feels SO. FUCKING. GOOD. Aghhh" she groaned. "I'm so fucking stupid. I make mistakes.. fuck.. all the time and I get so embarassed. But now, FUCK.. I don't have to. I know that it's just because I'm an idiot."

Josh picked up a steady pace, slamming his cock in and out of Imane. "Damn right." he replied. Her ass was jiggling with every thrust and the sight was remarkable. "You know, I thought it'd take me at least a week fuck you. Didn't expect it to be only a few days haha."

She smiled, "I don't know how anyone could resist your cock.. I feel so full. I had no idea sex could feel like THIS." she grunted as Josh leaned forward to take her breasts in his hands and use them as leverage to pound his cock deep inside of her again and again.

"Fuckkkk," Imane grunted as her whole body trembled with ecstasy. She had never felt this way before. The way she was bent over and being used like a common slut. Her whole body was being shoved back and forth as she held onto the bed sheets with balled fists. The massive cock intruding into the tight walls of her vagina were sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body and she was loving every second of it.

"Fucking slut. So easy to get into bed. I can't wait to do this every single day." Josh taunted her.

Poki looked at him, "Every single day? Fuck.. I'd never.. aghhh.. get anything done. I'd have to.. fuckkk.. quit streaming. I'd.. FUCK, right thereee.. become your personal slave. All I'd have on my mind is your BIG FAT COCK." she moaned loudly as Josh continued to fuck her mercilessly. The more she spoke, the more turned on he got. She was almost better at degrading herself than he was at degrading her.

"Sounds awesome, doesn't it?" he said in response.

Poki smiled, "Fuck.. ughh.. ahhhh.. it actually does.. ugh.. sound tempting haha. Guess you were right about me being a whore, hehe."

"A dumb whore," Josh corrected her. "The dumb part is very important."

Imane smiled and rolled her eyes at the same time. "Mhm, soooo dumb. I'm so fucking dumb. Just use my pussy to get off, blow your load on my face, and throw me away!!" she said in a sexy voice.

Josh laughed, "I feel like you're reading my mind," he punctuated this by giving her ass a hard slap. "That's all you're good for. These thick thighs were made as cushions for my fucking and your pretty face was made to give my nut a place to land."

Imane turned to look at him and feigned an upset expression. "Hey!! My face has more use than just that!" she furrowed her eyebrows at him. "What about your big sweaty balls, huh?? Where are they going to rest when you're done fucking me?"

Josh chuckled, "Hah, you make a good point. I guess your face does have a bit more use than I thought."

She smiled warmly at him. "See! I'm not.. fuck.. completelyyy useless. There's plenty of ways.. ugh.. you could use my body.. aghhhh.. to keep your big cock and balls happy."

"Hah, you get creative when it comes to being a slut, huh?" Josh smirked at her.

She rested her head on the bed as she continued to get roughly shagged from behind. "What can I say? I'm.. oh fuck.. a natural." she was panting hard by this point. She needed a break and all she was doing was laying there! She wondered how Josh hadn't slowed down yet.

In fact, he began to piston his cock in and out of her even harder. Being degraded in combination with the relentless fucking was just too much for Imane to handle. Her pussy was on fire. She felt a massive wave of adrenaline and pleasure wash over her as she reached a powerful climax.

"Yesssss, FUCK ughhhhhhh, fuck your dumb whore!! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Just like that.. yessss" Poki yelled out as she orgasmed all over Josh's cock.

He noticed her climax and didn't let up his thrusts for a second. "So fucking dumb." Josh spat at her. To emphasize his words, he reached forward with his right hand and grabbed her by the hair harshly. He shook her head as if to rattle it.

"There's nothing in this stupid fucking head."

Poki smiled as she came down from her orgasm. "Except for your cock. That's all that's in there."

"Exactly. Just as it should be. Fucking tell me, tell me how you feel." he thrusted deep inside her and out again. Building up a steady pace, he still had her head pulled back tightly with his grip on a chunk of her hair.

"AHHH, fuckkkk. I can't.. It feels so FUCKING GOOD. There's.. a tingly wave of.. pleasure washing all over me. Ahhh ahhh ahh." she managed to get out in between her moans.

"How the hell.. FUCK.. did I go so long.. ahhh.. without this?" Imane asked herself out loud.

"Without what? Being used like a slut?"

"YES.. exactly.. how did I go so long without being treated like a whore? I fucking love this.."

"Hah, I'm not sure. But that's probably why you're always so bitchy online. Maybe this will make you less of a prude." Josh punctuated his remarks with a few excessively vigorous thrusts that shook Imane's whole body. He continued to hold her hair, holding her head back sharply as he fucked her from behind.

"Fuck.. you're probably right. I.. I don't think you know what impact you're having on me. Everything I know is.. different now.. fuckkk.. fuck, fuck, fuck, keep fucking me you stud!!"

"What do you mean.. different?" Josh asked in between thrusts.

Imane caught her breath before attempting to reply. "I'm not sure.. I just.. I've always attached sex with romance and respect and- FUCK.. love.. but I feel like you're fucking all those ideas out of my head."

Josh laughed at her response. "You, Imane, have been brainwashed to believe you are powerful and smart and independent. Tell me.. what would you do if I told you that I would never fuck you again?"

Imane displayed a look of genuine worry. "I'd probably sit in my bed and cry honestly. I can't imagine not feeling this amount of pleasure again.."

"And what would you do if I took my cock out right now?"

"I'd beg you to put it back in." Imane replied immediately.

"And why do you call yourself a dumb whore?"

"Well.. at first it was because I thought you'd like it.. but now, I am kind of starting to believe it."

"See? Doesn't it feel good to be honest?" Josh asked.

"Fuck.. yes it does. It's like I'm finally accepting who I truly am. AHHH, fuck, keep fucking me stud!! Just like that!"

And that's what he did. Josh continued to fuck Imane without mercy. He plowed her into the bed even when she asked him to slow down. Her moans were constant and unending. As were her orgasms it seemed. Josh could feel her spasming around his cock every few minutes. He flipped her over and fucked her on her back so he could watch her tits bounce back and forth. He pulled his cock out and took a step back. Telling her to keep her legs high in the air and spread open as far as she could.

In this position, she begged him to put his cock back inside of her. "Please Josh!! I feel so empty without your massive cock. Please give it to me." she pouted.

"Don't worry, slut. I'll keep fucking you. But first, I want you to promise me something." Josh said as he held his cock in his hand.

"Ughh! I can't believe you're giving ME conditions to fuck you.. I just can't.. find the willpower to resist, so fine! Fine, whatever you want.. just name it." Imane replied desperately.

"It's nothing big, hah." Josh laughed at his choice of words. "I just want you to promise that you'll help me. Help me fuck any girl that I want."

"But.. that means I'll have less of you." She frowned.

"There's plenty of me to go around. Think about how much you're enjoying yourself right now, don't you want to share that with your friends? All the sluts in this house?"

"Hmm.. I guess so. Helping you get as many girls as you can in your bed.. that would be pretty hot. All so you can add them to your list of sluts!! Hehe."

"Exactly, so what do you say?"

"I want to, but they're good girls! Lily and Kyedae and Jodi and everyone else.. they are very caring and I don't want you to hurt them."

"Hurt them? Am I hurting you? Or am I giving you more pleasure than you've ever known?"

"Hmm.. fine.. I'll help you. As long as you promise not to forget me. I still want my fair share of your cock." she replied. "Oh, and one more thing! You have to unload this entire nut that you're building up on my face. I want all of it on me. Or else, no deal!!" Poki said, giggling at her final stipulation.

"You drive a hard bargain, but you've got a deal." he smiled at her, before lining up his cock at her moist entrance and fucking her with abandon.

"FUCK, I feel so full!! Please be gentle with my friends.. I think.. FUCK.. they'll have a harder time taking your size.."

***

Poki woke up before Josh. She could hardly recall how the night ended, but knew she had fallen asleep with his cock on her face. She loved that this massive tool of pleasure was the first thing she saw as she opened her eyes. She was very sore and could barely move, but she repositioned herself to suck on his balls, whispering little thank you's for the prior day's sexual adventures.

Josh began to stir before waking up to an incredible sight. The queen of twitch in between his legs, enthusiastically burying her face in his balls. Some women would consider it to be a degrading act, but here was Pokimane, one of the most widely respected streamers and outspoken feminists, degrading herself all for him. And honestly, for herself. She loved this just as much as he did, the little slut. Who knows how long she had been at it before he had woken up.

He took out his phone and realized he hadn't taken many photos or videos of her the day before. He aimed the phone at her and started to record a video.

"Are you having fun?" he said.

Poki was so distracted with her ball worship that she hadn't noticed Josh was awake. She looked up and smiled widely at the camera, not willing to separate from his balls for even a second to respond to his question properly. "Yeshh shhirr. I lovvvff yerrr bighh ballllshh."

"Oh yeah slut? How much do you love them?"

She backed away a little before responding, her lips glistening with drool and spit, "I love them more than anything in the world. I need them on my face all the time. The only time they shouldn't be on me is when their delicious nut is being pumped onto my face instead." She answered in a sexy tone, knowing he'd love having that confession on camera.

She went back to servicing his balls and lifted the arch on her back even more than it already was, slowly shaking her ass back and forth.

Josh ended the video, "Haha that was hot. I didn't take enough photos of you last night. Why don't we fix that right now?"

She got up and smiled at him, "Alright stud, how do you want me?"

"Well.. Rae was in this super hot position yesterday.."

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers
12