Streamers and a Stud Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!! Rae.. I completely forgot about her.. your dick doesn't let me think straight! Please tell me you guys weren't exclusive, were you? You were just hooking up?" she gave him a worried look.

"Haha, you're cute. Remind me, who was the one who convinced you to come to my room?"

You could see the connections in her head being made with her change in facial expressions. "Oh my god.." she brought a hand up to her forehead. "I really am the dumbest person ever.. Please. Save me from my embarrassment. Make me feel at least a little useful and make me pose however you want. You mentioned one of Rae's poses?"

"Haha, good idea. Yeah it was incredibly hot." He described the pose and Imane got into position on the bed. She grinned at him from in between her legs.

"Okay, I have the camera zoomed in on your asshole-"

Imane interrupted him, "Zoomed in?! Is that really.. necessary?" she said as she moved her hands to cover herself, but stayed in her stance.

"Necessary? No, but it's hot as hell." Josh continued, "Think about it. You're on stream all the time, wearing your tight little outfits. Thousands of people go crazy just seeing you walk out of the room fully clothed, and here you are in front of me, bent over, fully displaying your asshole and pussy. Me zooming in on your asshole is just the cherry on top. I'm reducing you down to just a hole, haha."

She couldn't help but giggle at his bluntness, "Hehe, okay fine." She gave it some more thought. "Wow.. no matter what happens, you will always have a video of my asshole on your phone to watch whenever you want, hehe."

"Exactly. Man, you might be brighter than you look."

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Ass!!"

"Okay, hey reach around and spread your cheeks for me. Your ass is so fat I can't get a proper look at you."

"Okay.. I've never been this exposed before." Poki said nervously before doing as she was told.

***

After taking several photos and videos in this position, Imane got down on her knees and started to blow him. He texted Rae a quick photo of Poki sucking his cock and asked her to come join them.

She was having a conversation with Kyedae in the living room when she got the text. She read it and immediately got up to race to Josh's room, cutting Kyedae off mid-sentence.

Right before she was about to disappear from Kyedae's view, Rae turned and said, "Umm, sorry.. Imane needs help." She resumed her quick pace, not waiting for a response.

Rae entered the room and saw Josh had a tight grip on Poki's head, deepthroating her as she struggled.

Rae smiled and removed her shirt and sweatpants before approaching them. She gave Josh a deep kiss before getting down on her knees as well, kissing his body on her way down. Poki looked at her in surprise at first, but that quickly turned into a plea for help as she was struggling to breathe.

"It's okay, just relax.." Rae reached one hand up to Poki's throat and could feel where his cock ended. She massaged this area lightly, "relax this part of your throat right here." Rae said in a caring tone. "We can't keep panicking when he decides not to let us breathe. We have to get used to it. The better we get, the more we can please him, and the more he'll fuck our faces hehe," she giggled.

Josh grinned, "That's the right attitude slut." Rae gave him a loving smile in response before returning her attention to helping Poki.

Her friend being at her side did help put Imane at ease, and soon Josh was again buried balls deep in her throat. Rae cheered and kissed Imane's cheek before whispering good job slut. She then squeezed her face below Poki's to completely engulf Josh's ballsack in her mouth. She swirled her tongue all over to give him as much pleasure as she could.

Josh finally let Poki fuck her own face on his cock as he put his hands on his hips and enjoyed the effort these two powerful women were putting into servicing him. Both girls had one hand rubbing their pussy. Imane had her second hand pinching one of her nipples. It was an incredible sight.

So good in fact, he took his phone out to record the moment. Thirty seconds into it, Rae began to moan violently around his balls and he could see her lower half spasming. She was having an orgasm, and this must have pushed Imane over the edge as she also started to convulse and moan around his cock. They were both in the midst of a powerful climax, and he had caught it all on camera.

The timing was perfect, but he struggled to keep the camera still as the vibrations from their intense moaning felt nearly indescribable. It was amazing how turned on they got from going down on him.

They were recovering from their orgasms and he applauded them for never removing him from their mouths, despite the overwhelming climaxes.

Imane freed her mouth for just a moment. "What the fuck!! You just made us both cum and you didn't even lift a finger. Do you know how much of a fucking stud you are??" she asked rhetorically, in awe at the power of his manhood. She quickly took his cock back into her mouth and fucked her face relentlessly to reward him. This made Josh chuckle.

Rae enthusiastically rubbed his balls all over her adorable face. She briefly backed away to say, "Fuckkk, you have no idea how much I missed your balls. All I could think about when I was with Kyedae yesterday was rubbing these gigantic things all over my face, hehe. I don't get how they're so fucking massive." She said before stuffing them back into her mouth. Imane moaned in agreement around his cock.

"Fuck, you sluts feel so good. Doesn't it feel great to be doing what you're best at? This is where both of you belong. On your knees acting like whores."

They both moaned and nodded their heads in agreement. They were completely brainwashed by their lust.

Josh felt his own orgasm approaching and he pulled himself away from both of their eager mouths. When they saw Josh stroking himself, they knew what was coming.

They gave him their best slut stares and egged him on.

"Fuck yes, PLEASE give us your delicious cum master."

"Nut all over our cute little faces."

They stuck out their tongues and gave their best ahegao faces in between their desperate pleas for Josh's cum.

"Drown us in your semen daddy."

"We're just your property, MARK your whores."

Josh stared at their slutty faces and could no longer hold back. His cock erupted all over them. Spraying like an unmanned fire hose, cum went flying all over their faces and hair and their tight little bodies. He grabbed Imane by the hair and shoved his cock in her mouth. She swallowed two mouthfuls before she reeled back. Josh then grabbed Rae and did the same to her.

As his orgasm died down, he saw Imane laying down, still coughing up cum and recovering from the mouthfuls she was forced to swallow. Josh stood over here and straddled her upper body, flicking the last of his cum dribbles onto her face. She turned to face him and smirked at his brazen disrespect.

"Can't even give me a second to recover, huh?" she asked him.

He smiled back at her. "Nope. I still have cum to put on that stupid face of yours."

Poki feigned an offended gasp.

He chuckled and continued to shake more cum onto her, with a drop landing on her cheek, one on her forehead, and another on her lips.

"Come onnn, you look so pretty with my load covering your face."

Poki smiled and rolled her eyes. "You are such a charmer."

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to catch any last drops of cum he had to offer.

Josh was spent. He stood up, fell backwards onto his bed and crawled to the center. He saw Rae and Poki making out, swapping his cum back and forth until it was almost all gone from their faces.

Their kiss ended. They looked at each other and started laughing in unison. "We look sooo slutty." Poki said. "Hey, grab your phone. Josh would love to have a picture of us like this."

Rae agreed, "Good idea!!" They posed for a quick selfie together as Josh smiled. They were starting to take real initiative.

He ordered them to go clean off quickly and join him in bed.

With the nude Imane on his left and the naked Rae on his right, Josh couldn't believe how fortunate he was. These girls were all complete sluts. He'd always known that, but he was the first to take advantage of it. And now, it seemed he might be able to take control of their home. A free place to stay and warm holes to keep his urges satisfied didn't seem half bad, but he had no intention of stopping here.

Two girls weren't enough. Not when there were dozens of these slutty streamers that clearly did not spend enough time on their knees.

Fucking them was not enough. Not when his plans involved owning these women, instead of simply having a bunch of fuck buddies.

Joshua grinned as his mind wandered endlessly. With one arm stretched around each of the beauties next to him, he reached down to pinch their nipples, using his thumb and index finger to play with them as he continued to think.

Just living here was not enough either. He'd be a lot more comfortable if the home were, perhaps.. in his name?

12