Streamers and a Stud Ch. 04

Story Info
The plot thickens with Pokimane and Valkyrae.
6.1k words
4.41
10.6k
14

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
90 Followers

Josh slowly opened his eyes. It seems he had drifted off to sleep after the sexual escapades with Rae and Poki, who were both soundly asleep on either side of his chest with his arms wrapped around them. He smiled and took a moment to appreciate the sight.

These two beautiful women were naked and radiating enough heat to keep him warm without the blanket that was currently pushed to the foot of the bed. He noted how small they seemed in comparison to his own build. He could see both of their torsos rising and falling slowly, in tune with his own respirations before breaking off and maintaining their own rhythm.

Poki had a hand over his chest and her thigh was draped over his leg. This put him in direct contact with her moist nethers. Poki's face had faint traces of runny makeup and her hair was a mess, but nothing could stop her from looking adorably fuckable at all times. Josh loved that about her. He looked past her face and down the flawless curves that made up her body before resting his eyes on her ass. He had spent many hours yesterday fucking away at it, but still could not believe how ridiculously fat and substantial it was.

He made a mental note to try anal with her the next chance that he got. Josh then glanced to his right and saw that Rae had a similar appearance. Messy makeup and hair that could benefit from being combed. Perhaps he was a little too rough with them as they were slobbering all over his cock?

No. They look good like this. It was a sign that they were finally being put to good use. "My hardworking little cumrags," Josh whispered.

It was enough to wake Rae from her slumber. She slowly opened her eyes and raised her head to meet Josh's gaze.

"Mmm, good morning.." She smiled and spoke softly, with one eye closed and the other squinting as her vision adjusted to the brightness.

"Or should I say, good morning master?" Rae said, only half joking.

Josh renewed his smile in response and agreed. "That sounds better for sure. Good morning whore."

Rae smirked and leaned in for a kiss.

After a quick peck, Rae backed away slightly before whispering, "I'm not just a whore, I'm your whore." She leaned back in for another kiss.

Josh held the back of her head as their tongues found each other. It was clear they both needed to brush their teeth after their long midday nap, but these insecurities melted away with the intensity of their lust.

The slight movements they were making woke Imane up and she looked up to witness the intense kiss.

"Hey! Where's my kiss mister?" she said lovingly to get their attention. Josh broke off the kiss with Rae to turn towards Imane.

"Sorry, I didn't notice you were awake." Josh smiled before leaning in to give Imane the kiss she was asking for. His forward movement was stopped suddenly by Rae, who had reached a hand over to grab his chin.

She looked at Poki with a feisty glare and said, "Uh uh, you wait your turn. He's giving his whore a proper good morning kiss." Poki opened her mouth slightly in surprise before giggling at her friend's possessive response.

Rae turned Josh back towards her and resumed her kiss with newfound passion. He wasn't about to say no to a warm tongue so he continued the kiss for another minute before breaking away. He looked deeply into Rae's eyes as they both panted. He could see something. Something intense and he wasn't sure if he'd seen it before. It was genuine and pure, but undecided. It was searching for something. Guidance, perhaps. Josh and Rae both acknowledged that something had just happened, but knew it was to be defined at a later time. They both smiled and gave each other another peck before Josh turned, finally, to Imane.

"It's about timeeee! I was beginning to think you forgot about me." she pouted.

Josh gave a half smile and responded, "I'm sorry, but-"

"Don't worry. I saw.. I could tell something intense was going on. I didn't mean to interrupt." she smiled at him before leaning in for her patiently awaited kiss.

Josh refocused and concentrated fully on Imane. Her lips were irresistibly soft. Her demeanor was different from Rae's, but not in a better or worse way. Her tongue wrestled with his own and he felt a similar connection with her. Something that surpassed carnal intimacy. Almost like she was giving herself over to him. This too had the same undecided feel to it. The beginning stages of submission, perhaps.

The three of them laid back. Although they had all engaged in much more vigorous sex with each other, these kisses had an emotional toll they had not experienced with each other yet.

After a bit, Josh spoke, "Okay, we should probably get up."

Rae agreed, "Yeah, we've been in bed for way too long haha."

Imane smiled and replied, "You can blame Josh for that. This monster between his legs," Poki said as she took a hold of his cock and began to stroke, "is impossible to keep happy!! If he's not balls deep in my mouth, you can bet he's probably ramming away at you from behind, Rae."

Rae laughed in agreement. "I know! He's an insatiable fuck machine. We might have to quit streaming just so our holes can be available to him 24/7." She joined Imane in jerking his cock off, which was a challenge even with their two small hands.

Josh smiled and responded, "Nice to know you'd make that sacrifice for me, but I don't think that's the answer. It's hot knowing I get to fuck you right before or after you stream to thousands of people."

Valkyrae rolled her eyes and poked his side. "Of course you like that!! You like when we get dressed up to stream just so you can defile us and ruin our makeup haha."

Poki giggled in agreement.

Josh chuckled, "What's not to love? You guys look so hot on stream and I get to barge in there and treat you like the whores you are haha. So yes, I want you both to continue streaming. I just need another girl to fuck while you do so."

The room was silent for a moment while the girls looked at each other.

The same girl had popped into all of their minds without the need to speak her name out loud.

***

Kyedae was frustrated. She was taking the trash out when the bag caught the corner of the glass coffee table on her way outside. It ripped a hole large enough for some garbage to spill out. A gross looking banana peel and some used napkins, which didn't take her long to clean up, but the fact that she had to take the trash out at all made her upset. See, it wasn't her turn to take it out. The roommates had a rotating chore list, but Rae and Imane were nowhere to be found, and Kyedae didn't want gnats to start flying around.

She knew where her friends probably were. Hanging out with Josh. It's all they've been doing lately! She could hear the bed squeaking and giggles every time she got close to their door. She was fed up with this feeling of being left out.

Kyedae continued fuming about the situation as she came back inside after sorting the garbage out. She walked to the kitchen and saw that some dishes were piling up. She sighed deeply and figured she might as well get them done too. She was not one to leave chores for later.

She put on her yellow gloves and began scrubbing away. That's when she suddenly heard a voice close behind her.

"Hey Kyedae! How's it going?"

She turned her head and saw that it was Josh. All he was wearing was a set of skin-tight boxer briefs, leaving little to the imagination. She wanted to roll her eyes but refrained.

Instead, she turned back to her dishes and said, "Listen, I know we haven't spoken much, but I'm not really in the mood to talk right now."

Josh didn't expect her to be too welcoming. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to apologize."

Kyedae looked at him and raised her eyebrows, a tad bit surprised at his response. "Really?"

"Yeah.. I mean, I walked into your home as a complete stranger and have been spending all this time with your roommates. Keeping them busy."

Kyedae smiled and responded, "Wow! Thank you for at least acknowledging that. Yes it has been-"

"Don't interrupt me." Josh interjected. "I was saying that I've been spending all this time with your roomies, bending them over their beds and fucking them like the sluts they are, and I haven't been giving you any attention. That's probably why you're upset, right? I haven't been treating you the same way? Maybe you were even a little jealous?" Josh replied with a stoic expression, as if nothing was wrong with what he said.

Kyedae's face was still smiling from before, frozen while she processed the abrupt turnaround in Josh's tone. This quickly turned into a confused expression. She shook her head slightly to make sure she had heard correctly.

"Uhm, excuse me? What in god's name would make you think I was jealous of that??" Kyedae said, finally finding her voice.

"Hey let's not get hysterical okay? I'm just saying what I know you're thinking."

Kyedae fumed, "Hysterical?! You're the one who walked in here spouting nonsense!" She was using her hands to communicate, signaling her anger. Still wet from washing dishes, they were dripping water all over the kitchen counter. Her face was starting to get red from the confrontation.

"I don't think it's nonsense. You have to have heard all the moaning coming from upstairs. I bet you were just waiting for me to come down and catch you doing chores, washing dishes, being a good little housewife."

Kyedae squinted her face at his ridiculous thought process. "I- I- I have a fiancé! Who basically lives in this house by the way! We've been together for over three years. Why would I be interested in some oaf who doesn't even know how to put clothes on?"

Josh took a step forward and leaned in before responding. "I think you know why." They were both staring into each other's eyes when Josh caught her glance down towards his cock ever so briefly. When she met his gaze again, Josh was smiling and she knew she'd been caught.

There was a moment of silence before Kyedae made her move. She looked into Josh's eyes, gave him a seductive smile, and got to her knees in front of him.

"You're SO right, Josh. ALLL I've been able to think about is you and your MASSIVE bulge," Kyedae said as she dove face first into his crotch. She enthusiastically rubbed her face all over his cock with his briefs being the only barrier. Josh was surprised, but there was no time to rationalize her actions. He did pick up on a hint of sarcasm, but chose to ignore it.

As Kyedae continued to massage Josh's cock with her face, she whispered, "Mmm so big, so thick.." Kyedae then moved towards Josh's ball sack and pressed her face in as deeply as she could, breathing in his musk. "Fuck, you even smell manly." She took one more deep whiff before backing up momentarily. Kyedae took a moment to refocus herself. His odor was intoxicating.

She had kept her hands down this whole time, only using her face to worship Josh's cock, but in that time, she had secretly removed her large yellow gloves that she was wearing to wash dishes.

Kyedae looked up at Josh innocently and batted her eyes before asking, "Do you think I could have a kiss before you shove your dick in my mouth?"

Josh had been thoroughly enjoying the treatment she was giving him and didn't hesitate to fulfill her request.

He leaned downwards and that's when Kyedae raised her right hand and smacked Josh's face with the wet gloves. His head jerked to the side as he was completely caught off-guard.

Kyedae took this opportunity to stand up and brought her knee up to Josh's groin with as much force as she could muster.

Josh groaned out in pain before kneeling over and falling to the ground.

Kyedae stood over him and leaned down slightly to shout, "That's what you get! You're nothing but a misogynistic asshole!!" She marched off, stepping over Josh with a sly grin on her face.

"You fucking.. bitch.." Josh moaned as he held his groin and writhed in pain. Kyedae's heart raced as she walked away. She entered her room and quickly closed the door behind her.

"What is wrong with me.." Kyedae asked herself. She didn't intend to go that far. It just happened. The plan was to catch him with his guard down, but surely there was another way to go about it? What would Tyson think if he saw what just happened?

Her anxiety kicked in briefly, but she took a deep breath and composed herself. "Whatever. What's done is done. Surely, he'll have learned his lesson by now and he will leave me alone!" She wanted to talk to her roommates about what happened, but felt that her own questionable actions would be revealed. Instead, she texted her boyfriend Tyson to remind him that she loved him and asked what he was up to.

Josh was still on the ground and after a minute of recovery, he began to laugh despite the ache in his balls.

"Fucking sneaky cunt.." Josh mumbled to himself. As the pain began to fade, he slowly picked himself up and smiled.

He loved being presented with a challenge. It always made the payoff that much more satisfying. Kyedae was clearly more confident in herself than the other girls. Her stable relationship with Tyson is probably what allowed her to easily rebuff Josh's advances. Though, she did show some weakness that Josh could exploit. This is going to be fun, he thought to himself.

Josh made his way to the bathroom and heard the water running. There, he found Poki and Rae showering together, getting ready for the plans they had made earlier in bed. They were all hungry and had decided to go out to eat. With the sun setting soon, they offered to take him to their favorite low key diner nearby.

Josh joined them in the shower and received countless kisses to ease his bruised groin and ego after he described his run-in with Kyedae. Imane and Rae were all too happy to be able to cheer him up, immediately dropping to their knees. It was almost instinctual for them at this point. Their soft lips and warm tongues did much to bring down Josh's temperament.

After they enjoyed each other for several minutes, Josh spoke. "Glad I can always rely on you sluts to fall back on. Kyedae is going to be tougher to crack than I thought.." He was currently fighting off Poki's desperate attempts to dislodge the massive cock in her throat.

"MMMmggghhhgffff," Poki muffled in response. Rae only looked on in amusement as she kissed and massaged Josh's thighs while she waited for her turn to be facefucked.

"Hehe, you just loveee to see us struggle, don't you?" Rae giggled. Josh looked at her lovingly before slapping her hard across the face with his free hand. Rae reeled to the side, but quickly recovered back to her original position and looked at Josh with a genuine smile. He replied, "It's my favorite thing in the world," while caressing her quickly-reddening cheek. Rae embraced the way he showed his affection regardless of how harsh it could be.

Though Poki looked to be at the brink of her deepthroating capabilities and her eyes were panicking, Rae knew that Josh likely wouldn't let her go for another few minutes still so she stood up from her kneeled position to shake her tits in Josh's face. This also gave him a better angle to slap her face as much as he wanted. Notably, this new position was not to distract him from the rough treatment he was giving Poki, but just to be useful and give him some viewing pleasure while Imane did her job.

After unloading his cum deep in Rae's cunt and having Poki eat it out of her, they finished showering and got ready. Josh followed Rae and Poki through the door that led to the garage. He noticed the bounce in both of their fat asses as he walked through the door. This was the only thing that could have distracted him from immediately noticing the spectacle before him. He looked up to see a huge garage with incredible, shiny vehicles.

"Whoa!! What the hell? I forgot you sluts were rich!" Josh said excitedly before barreling past them and towards the front of the cars.

The girls both giggled at his reaction. To them, of course, the sight of their own vehicles was not a special occasion, but they understood his surprise.

Josh noticed how all the vehicles looked to be in pristine condition as he got close and inspected each one. The first was truly an incredible vehicle. A matte black SUV with angry looking LED headlights. It carried the golden Lamborghini insignia on the front.

"This car is fucking ridiculous." Josh shouted out.

Rae giggled. "I know right?! It's the Lamborghini Urus. I just got it last week and I'm obsessed with it!! Lately I've just been driving around to show it off, hehe."

"This car is too cool for you Rae. I think I'm going to take it off your hands." Josh said, knowing Rae would take it as a joke. She did, and she laughed, but Josh was only half joking. He wanted this car and everything else that belonged to her. He'd have to ease into it though.

"Get over here Rae." Josh said. She complied and he instructed her to get on her knees. "Kiss my feet while I look at the car."

Rae looked at him to make sure he was serious, and when she was sure that he was, she obeyed his command. "Yes sir!"

It balanced the playing field a little. They owned these cars and he owned them. A little reminder of that fact wouldn't hurt.

Josh moved onto the next vehicle as Rae stood up and brushed off her knees. It was clearly a white Tesla, but he wasn't sure which model.

"That one is mine! It's a Tesla Model Y." Poki informed him as she jumped onto the hood to present it to him. "I love it so much.. It makes me feel so safe when I drive."

"Damn! It's beautiful. I've always wanted a Tesla." Josh replied as he continued to look it over. "I feel like Teslas are always white haha."

The next car clearly belonged to Pokimane as well. It was a black BMW 3 Series with her name and some of her art plastered on the side and the front hood. Imane got close to her car as she described some of its features to Josh.

"And it also has a retractable top!" Imane said.

Josh raised an eyebrow at this and replied "Oh, really?"

He leaned in to inspect it further before replying, "So the top comes down with the push of a button huh? Man.. I really wish your top worked the same way." He held a stern expression before turning towards Poki. She rolled her eyes and snorted at his joke, but then looked left and right before pulling down the top of her brown dress, flashing her perky tits at Josh.

"Fuckkkk haha." Josh exclaimed as Poki stuck her tongue out and nodded her head playfully before pulling her dress back up.

"That was fucking hot." Josh grinned as he turned to Rae. "What about you? Does your top work the same way?"

She was still giggling at Poki's brazen flash before realizing it was her turn. While it's definitely not something she would normally do, she couldn't let Poki outdo her. That might mean less time with Josh's cock later and Rae wasn't about to let that happen.

She gave Josh a seductive look, maintaining eye contact as she lifted the bottom of her white shirt and bra. Her firm tits came into view and she shook her torso back and forth, much to Josh's enjoyment.

"Jesus.. if we hadn't just fucked in the shower," Josh continued, "I'd be bending both of you over the hood of these cars and fucking you guys senseless."

Rae pouted slightly, "Awhh, aren't my tits enough to get you revved up again?" She suddenly turned around and lifted up her black skirt to reveal a matching black thong.

She bent over slightly and wagged her supple ass back and forth before saying, "What about this? Is this enough?"

Josh could no longer restrain himself. It was impossible. A woman of Valkyrae's caliber shaking her ass towards Josh required an immediate response. And so, he quickly closed the gap between himself and Rae. "Oh you like to tease, huh?"

Rae's eyes quickly widened as she saw him approach. "No no no, I was kidding!!"

Bullzer
Bullzer
90 Followers
12