Streamers and a Stud Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

In one quick motion, Josh positioned himself behind her and pressed his groin into her supple ass while bringing his right hand up to her throat, jerking her head back until it was pressed against his chest, right below his face. He choked her slightly and laughed, "Is this what you wanted? I can fuck you right here and now. Leave you sleeping on the garage floor in a pool of cum. You'd enjoy it too."

Rae looked up and giggled despite the grip on her throat, "I'm sorry hehe, I had to outdo Imane.. and I would loveee to get fucked right now, BUT we are about to be late. We have reservations!!"

Josh grumbled, "Hmmm, fine. You're safe.. for now."

Poki smiled at their antics and chimed in to say, "And let's not forget that none of us have eaten all day."

Rae replied as Josh released his hold on her. "Hey, speak for yourself. I've eaten plenty of this hunk's delicious cum.." She punched Josh's arm softly before continuing, "But I could definitely go for some real food. I'm going to get a big burger!!"

They hopped into Imane's Tesla with Josh in the driver's seat and made their way to Rinker's Den, the local diner that the girls had mentioned before. They were seated promptly and had meals in front of them to devour shortly after. The place was surprisingly upscale and casual at the same time. The lights were very dim, adding to the relaxing ambiance. There was a band playing soothing jazz music, far from their table so the music wasn't loud by any means. They were seated in a dark corner in the back. Josh could definitely see why they liked this restaurant.

As the group ate, they spoke about their hobbies other than streaming and got to know each other outside of their sexual desires.

"So you're telling me you've never drank a sip of alcohol??" Rae asked Josh, shocked at this new revelation.

"He has to be lying.." Poki added in before Josh could answer.

"No I haven't. Right hand to god." Josh replied, raising his right hand to portray his honesty. "I don't think that's as weird as you're both making it out to be."

"No, Josh.. let me tell you.. that's incredibly weird. Almost psychotic honestly." Rae giggled as Poki agreed. "Okay Rae might be going overboard with the psycho comment, but I do think it's a little weird. Can we ask why not?"

"Ehh.. just never interested me. I like staying focused and I think you drink alcohol specifically to lose focus, right?" Josh asked, before dipping one of his fries into his ketchup and taking a bite.

"Oh really? Focused?" Rae said with raised brows, "Focused on seducing whatever girl catches your eye? Haha."

Imane replied in agreement, "Ooooh Rae!! I think you guessed it. He likes being sober at parties so he can be on his A game when a pretty girl comes around." The girls both cheered at the jest they had come up with and laughed into another topic.

"What have your fans been saying about your impromptu breaks from streaming?" Josh inquired. Rae and Poki had both missed a few days in a row now, which was not common for their schedules.

Rae replied first. "Honestly, I haven't been on social media enough to even check, heh.." She looked around before reaching over and rubbing Josh's clothed cock below the table. "Not sure why. I think something has been distracting me." She smiled as she made the suggestive comments.

Josh returned her smile and replied, "Oh yeah? I wonder what could possibly have kept you from your streams? Must've been something important."

"Sooo important. It's allll I've been able to think about lately." She giggled and removed her hand as Imane took her turn to answer.

"Well it's been the same with me.. in-between the," she lowered her voice, "ruthless fuck sessions and all the rest I've needed to recover from them, I haven't had much time to go on my phone."

"And don't you guys feel good? Fucked into exhaustion and now we're sitting here having a good meal, refueling for next time." Josh asked.

Imane considered the question and tried to read Rae's face to see if they were on the same page. Finally, she responded, "I, for one, feel amazing. I have never been this sexually satisfied and it literally melted all my stress away." It was obvious she had put some thought into this before. "Normally, I'd be freaking out about missing so many streams but I'm not. It's well deserved time off and honestly, I just feel like I have different priorities now."

"Which are?" Josh asked.

Imane leaned in and looked at Josh with an intense look before saying, "Giving you access to every hole I have and making sure your balls are always empty. Preferably, because you just unloaded all over my face or deep inside of me. That's my main priority now. Streaming comes second."

Josh stared back at her in awe as a smile creeped onto his face slowly. The lust he had for her spiked dramatically in that moment, but it would be difficult to satiate here in the restaurant.

"Fuck." Rae blurted out in response to Imane's hot confession. She quickly reached up a hand to cover her mouth when she remembered they were in public.

Josh looked down at their table and noticed it had a tablecloth that didn't quite reach the floor, but covered enough for what Josh had in mind. He looked back to Poki and replied, "When the coast is clear, duck under the table and get on your knees. If you're not suffocating yourself with my cock in the next ten seconds, you won't get to taste my cum for the next week."

Poki's eyes widened in response to the command she was just given and she quickly looked around to make sure the coast was clear. One second. Their table was in the natural eyeline of a small group of girls, but Poki just had to hope they'd be too distracted by their conversation to notice. Two seconds.

"I'll keep an eye out, go, go!" Rae spat out in a hushed tone. Teamwork was always nice to see. Three.

Imane quickly got under the table and positioned herself on her knees. Four. Five. Her hands fumbled to undo Josh's jeans. Luckily, Josh wasn't wearing a belt. Six. Seven. She unzipped his fly and reached under his briefs to grasp his meaty cock. Eight. He was already hard from the conversation they were having. Nine. Once it was free, she lined it up with her mouth and shoved it down her throat, taking it as far down as she could. Ten. Her face strained to adjust to the sudden intrusion.

"Just in time." Josh said, quietly groaning at the amazing feeling of Poki's warm throat. He leaned back and enjoyed the slut's skillful technique.

He looked over to Rae who was watching on with intrigue. She smiled at him before saying, "You're.. incredible. I love how you use your power. I used to think that I had power.. in the streaming space and community and whatnot, but no. This, THIS is true power. Commanding another human." She leaned in before continuing, "I.. I think I love you."

Josh looked surprised. What the fuck was going on? Valkyrae just confessed her love while Pokimane was deepthroating him. Which, now that he thought about it, had just stopped.

He looked towards Poki and lifted the tablecloth. She had indeed taken his cock out of her throat and was sitting there with a conflicted look on her face. She wiped some saliva from her chin before saying, "Sorry for stopping, I overheard Rae and thought it might be.. a good time to.. Josh, I.. I love you too. I know we just met recently, but all I want to do is spend time with you.. whether it's fucking or just hanging out." She smiled warmly.

To say that Josh was shocked would have been the understatement of the year, but he knew his response had to be decisive. Stumbling over his words now would not represent the man he was. The man these women loved. He looked at the two whores around him, one eagerly awaiting a response, and the other also awaiting a response, but with glistening lips from the blowjob she was giving him moments before.

"Meet me in the women's bathroom in one minute." Josh told them. He then fastened up his jeans, stood up, and walked towards the ladies restroom, leaving the girls slightly slack-jawed. There was another door nearby that he hoped was a janitor's closet. He opened it and bingo, he had guessed correctly. Looking for a sign that would prevent anyone else from coming in, he fumbled through the items in the closet but couldn't find anything. Time was running out and he had to think quickly. There were some writing utensils on the top shelf. He quickly grabbed a marker and then ripped off the fire escape route off the wall. He turned it over and scribbled down "Out of Sérvice". Adding the accent on the e was his attempt at increasing the legitimacy of the sign. It was a fancy place, after all.

He reused the same tape that was already on the sign to hang it up before walking in. Holding his breath, he stepped inside and thanked his lucky stars that no one was there.

The girls had waited the full minute before making their way to the bathroom. They left enough money to cover the meal, just in case. Poki noticed the makeshift sign and knew it had to be from Josh. They gave each other a reassuring look and walked in.

Josh was seated on the countertop. The bathroom was extremely clean and he looked at them with a blank stare. Poki and Rae approached him.

"So you guys love me?" Josh finally said. The girls both nodded their heads up and down. "And you guys know what comes with that right? Love with me doesn't include buying you flowers or writing you love notes. Love with me is.. rubbing my balls on your face while we're having a conversion or fucking-"

"Fucking our throats until we pass out and then cumming on our unconscious faces." Imane jumped in, finishing his sentence.

Valkyrae quickly chimed in. "Or slapping us as hard as you can, over and over, just to remind us that we're your property."

They were both wearing loving smiles.

"We know what we're getting into Josh." Poki continued. "We spoke about it while we were alone at the table and.. you've made us feel better than we ever have. It's so nice to finally feel like we're being useful. We think it's only fair to repay you by giving you full ownership of our bodies and servicing you like the sluts you've taught us to be, whenever, wherever you want."

Rae nodded in agreement and added, "Just think of us as your worthless fuck slaves and that's enough for us."

Josh looked at them both with a proud, stern expression. It was nothing short of an impressive feat to have diminished these women to this degree.

He took a deep sigh and said, "Okay. I warned you." as he got off the counter. He quickly grabbed them both by the hair with harsh grips and led them to the largest stall at the end of the bathroom. The girls were giddy with pained laughter, knowing what was to come.

Thirty minutes later, Pokimane was in one corner of the stall, coughing up cum and recovering from the brutal facefuck she just endured. Josh has been particularly rough with his palms and fists this time. To emphasize his love, surely. Her makeup was in shambles, with phlegm and cum covering her face. Rae was in a similar condition, half-conscious and lying face up next to the toilet that Josh was currently pissing into. Josh stood mightily with both hands on his hips as he urinated, only aiming his cock with his hips. Piss splatter hit Rae's face over and over, but she was too exhausted to move out of the way. Regaining some of her awareness, she instead embraced the trickling cock fluid. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to catch the stray droplets, moving her head back and forth to get as many as she could. She looked like a kid attempting to catch snowflakes falling from the sky. This comparison popped into Josh's head as he continued to piss, making him laugh and disrupting the aim of his pee stream. It moved back and forth and briefly landed on Rae's face, soaking her with the golden liquid.

"Joshhh!" she giggled out.

Josh laughed. "Hey, anything that comes out of my cock deserves to land on your face."

He zipped his pants up and surveyed the chaotic scene. "Fuck, you guys look horrible haha. It's too bad, I'm kind of ready for round two."

Imane and Rae both raised their heads slightly to look at each other. "Josh.. I think we need.. a little bit of rest.." Rae replied.

Josh sighed. "You know, here's where another girl would really come in handy. Kyedae clearly doesn't want anything to do with me though, haha." Josh said, recalling his encounter with her earlier that day.

Rae replied, "I still can't believe she did that! Honestly, I'm not sure you'll be able to win her over Josh."

Josh brushed off her doubt. "There has to be something I can do. All women are sluts and she's no different, regardless of what she says. She might even be a bigger slut than you two. The sluttier they are, the more they try to hide it. Her inner whore is just shrouded by love." Josh gestured his final word with air quotes. He stood for a few moments in silence, contemplating how he could get inside of those Asian panties.

After some thought, Pokimane's eyes widened and her face lit up. By now, she had cleaned herself up a bit with some toilet paper so she was no longer a complete mess.

She ran her hands through her matted hair and looked at Josh before speaking. "Josh.. I think I saw something that might help. A few days ago, when you first got here, Kyedae and I were cleaning the mess you made in the living room with Rae."

Rae smiled, "Heh.. I remember that! It was my first facefuck, and let me tell you, the LAST thing on my mind was cleaning up. Sorry about that.." she said with an apologetic expression. "But in my defense, I did NOT know he could cum that much." She held her hands up to symbolize her faultlessness.

Poki smiled and continued, "It's fine.. we both learned that the hard way, hehe. But no.. that's not the important part. I left her in the living room to go get some more paper towels, and I could have sworn.. that when I turned to look back, she was licking the cum off her fingers. And she didn't stop until her hand was completely clean. I swear, if I hadn't walked back into the room, she would've scooped up another handful and kept licking."

Her words brought silence to the room. It seemed that the puzzle had been solved.

Josh looked at Imane, pride and lust swelling within. A grin slowly grew on his face.

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers
12