Streamers and a Stud Ch. 08

Story Info
Kyedae makes her fiancé breakfast in bed.. with Josh's help.
7k words
4.42
8.9k
13

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

Tags: Domination, Ball Worship, Cheating, Cum Play, Misogyny, MF

Starring: Joshua (Original), Kyedae Shymko, Tenz (Tyson Ngo), Pokimane (Imane Anys), Valkyrae (Rachel Hofstetter)

***

It was a cozy morning in Los Angeles. The rays of the early sunrise beamed through the small opening in the blinds and onto the naked lovers currently intertwined in bed. The sunlight molded around Rae's well-toned curves, then over Josh's large, burly frame, and finally, onto Imane's thick and slappable ass.

The two once proud streamers were currently servicing their owner. By all accounts, they had fully embraced the fact that they were property and nothing more. They were things to be used however Josh saw fit and they loved it. Being nothing but possessions relieved so much of their stress. Now, they could just focus on making one person happy, which is what they were currently doing with passion.

Rae and Poki each took one side of Josh's cock and skillfully pleased him with their tongues, licking up and down the entire length of his cock. At times, their tongues intertwined and they kissed briefly before refocusing on Josh's member. They lapped away at every inch. When they met at his bulging cockhead, the two sluts made out passionately around his cock, swapping saliva and precum with vigor. They looked like two girls possessed with lust, not taking even a moment to pause their pleasure-giving acts. Josh intermittently grabbed one girl by the hair and shoved his dick down her throat aggressively while the other giggled and lapped away at his balls. Both girls had their backs arched and the curves of their ass cheeks gave Josh viewing pleasure to add to the physical pleasure the sluts were providing.

Josh took his phone out to show them the progress he had made with Kyedae. They looked up at the screen, but at no point did their tongues or faces lose contact with his cock. It was as if they were afraid to be away from it for too long.

Soon, the video came to an end. "I'm nothing but a whore, sorry Tyson!!"

Poki's face lit up with excitement and Rae's did the same after she resurfaced from underneath Josh's balls with a flustered face and glistening lips.

"You actually did it!" Imane said in surprise. Rae could hardly believe it herself. "She totally hated you the last time I checked. What.. how?"

Josh feigned a hurt reaction. "What? You guys have no confidence in me?"

Both girls apologized quickly and gave his cock and balls several loving kisses before Rae spoke up. "It's not that, Josh. It's just.. she's engaged! And in love.. from what I could tell."

Josh replied, "I told you guys. All women are whores, especially you girls who put a camera up in your room and stream to thousands of guys. It just takes a little pushing to get to that part of your personality. Girls like Kyedae want to hide it so badly for whatever reason. I'm not done with her yet, though."

Poki looked up at Josh as she sucked on his left nut. "Well I, for one, won't doubt you again, hehe."

"Good. That's what we're doing now, by the way," Josh said as he held Rae's head down on his cock and felt her throat contract around him. "You girls are going to get me close to cumming- fuck. Keep sucking, whore. And then, I'm going to go find Kyedae."

The two girls both looked at each other mischievously and redoubled their efforts. A short while later, Josh was ready. He thanked them both with four slaps. One to each of their faces and asses. Rae and Poki thanked him after each slap and began to make out as Josh got out of bed.

With a raging hard-on ready to blow, Josh left the room to look for his prey. He made plenty of progress with Kyedae the day before. With it being super early and unlikely that anyone, especially Tyson, was awake, he felt safe walking through the home naked.

He first made his way to Kyedae's room and peeked inside. A smile grew on his face as he saw Tyson fast asleep.. with no Kyedae in sight.

That meant she was wandering around the home somewhere. Defenseless.

Josh closed the door quietly and quickened his pace, stroking his cock as he continued through the home.

The smell of breakfast hit his nose soon after. It was unmistakable. Bacon and eggs.

Josh made his way to the kitchen and sure enough, Kyedae was there. The stove top was empty and the cooking appeared to be done. A serving tray with multiple plates of food was on the counter. Scrambled eggs, buttered toast, crispy bacon, pancakes with syrup, and fresh, cut-up fruit filled up the tray and Josh's hungry stomach growled. The smell was fantastic and the food looked even more appetizing because of the fact that Kyedae made it.

She was facing away from Josh as she finished loading the dishwasher. The most surprising part was her attire. She was wearing a form fitting, white tank top and tight black shorts that ended just below her butt. The fabric strained to contain her irresistible ass as she was bent over to load the last of the cooking pans. With his raging erection, Josh saw no reason to resist his urges.

He snuck behind her and slapped her ass before grabbing her by the hips and grinding his bare cock into her butt. Her thin shorts did little to separate her body from Josh's throbbing cock and he could feel the warmth of her body immediately.

Kyedae gasped in surprise and straightened herself upright before grabbing onto the counter for balance. "Oh my god!" She yelped out before quickly realizing who was behind her. She smiled. "Josh!! You scared the frick out of me." He began to hump her clothed body with force, moving her body back and forth.

"Good morning, you dumb whore," Josh barked out.

Kyedae smirked sheepishly and replied as he grinded his hard cock roughly against her ass. "Um.. good morning, heh. I like your nickname for me. It's.. cute, hehe." She felt how erect he was and enjoyed his large, warm body behind her. In between thrusts, she managed to get out, "Is this.. how we greet each other.. now? You just.. hump me.. whenever you want? Hehe."

Josh replied, "Yeah, why not? Think of this as me just saying hello. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Uhm.. I don't.. but my fiancé might!!" She continued, "Who.. by the way.. could walk in.. at any moment!" Her voice sounded slightly alarmed.

Josh continued to enjoy the feeling of his cock against her butt. Seeing her body and head shoot back and forth in rhythm with his humping made him mad with lust. He couldn't wait to fuck her for real.

"Don't worry, I already checked on him. That dumb loser is fast asleep, probably dreaming about video games."

Kyedae stifled a giggle, realizing she probably shouldn't laugh at her fiancé's expense. But she couldn't help herself and moaned out, "Mhmm, while his fiancée gets humped by a big oaf.."

Josh reached forward and roughly groped her tits through her thin shirt. Kyedae moaned as she let herself be humped like a ragdoll.

"Fuck," Josh exclaimed. "I can't wait to take your virginity."

Again, she moaned at his words. His brazen comments always threw her off a little, but she found it incredibly hot that he didn't even try to hide his desire for her.

"Oh yeah?" She replied with heavy breaths. "I'm saving that, remember?"

"Pfft, for who?" Josh replied.

Kyedae giggled loudly this time. "Haha. Hmmm, I wonder who!" She answered sarcastically.

She began to lose her composure and started thrusting her ass back to meet Josh's rhythm. She could feel his large member throbbing through both of their clothing. Timing three intense thrusts with each spoken word, she repeated, "I.. wonder.. who.."

Her voice trailed off as Josh's hands explored her body. Both of his hands found their way under her shirt and bra. He massaged her breasts passionately as Kyedae gasped. He focused on her nipples after that, pinching and pulling them to his heart's content. "Fuckkkkk.." Kyedae moaned out. Leaving his left hand to play with her tits, he brought his right one down and slipped it into her panties.

"Mhmm.." Kyedae whimpered out at this sudden intrusion. Josh could immediately feel the warmth of her pussy and began to massage her sex, focusing on her clit. He wanted to win her over then and there, but could feel her fighting back a bit.

"You're soaking wet, whore."

"Uhm, fuck.. that's not.. because of you. I'm.. always wet," she replied unconvincingly.

"You're an awful liar. You know, I have half a mind to take you.. right now," Josh stated.

Kyedae tensed up slightly, slowing her backward thrusts. "Josh.. I told you. I'm saving that for-"

She was cut off as Josh brought his left hand up to her neck and choked her. "Goddamn you're annoying. I don't give a fuck who you're saving it for. He's a loser and doesn't deserve it. Got it? I am going to take your virginity whether you give it to me or not."

Kyedae's eyes closed and she moaned out in response. "What does.. that mean?" She managed to get out, slowly resuming her grinding on Josh's cock. He kept rubbing her clit and increased his pace as he spoke his next sentence.

"It means.. I'm not going to wait much longer. If you don't let me have it, I'm going to rape the fuck out of you."

"Fuck!" Kyedae moaned out and seemed to lose herself as she closed her eyes completely. Josh noticed her reaction and continued, "That's right. I'm going to pop your cherry whether you want me to or not." Kyedae's movement increased in intensity and her breath got heavier as Josh went on. "In fact, I hope we go that route. I'd love to rape your slutty cunt. I'd love to see you struggle beneath me as I make you a woman. Finally put you in your place. I'll tie you up if I have to. And gag your stupid mouth so no one can hear you yell out. I'll take your virginity and leave you there tied up for your fiancé to find. All because I want to bust a fat nut."

Kyedae felt her climax coming and gasped out. "Fuckkk!" Her body began to spasm against Josh as she leaned into him for support. An overwhelming wave of pleasure overcame her and she felt her legs give way. Josh was the only reason she was still standing upright.

She rode her orgasmic wave for a minute, breathing heavily as she composed herself. Finally, she put both hands on the counter and stood on her own. For the first time in what seemed like an eternity but was really only a few minutes, the two separated.

Kyedae turned to face Josh. It was the first time that morning that she'd gotten a chance to look him over. His now-familiar bulky frame loomed over her and his nudity made his presence that much more intense. He had a commanding aura that she couldn't shake off, despite her attempts. His massive cock hung low as her mouth hung open inadvertently.

"Holy shit, that was.. fuck, I can't even describe it," Kyedae exclaimed with a slight laugh. "I think I started seeing stars for a second there, hehe."

Josh smiled and replied, "Well get used to it. I won't let you go a day without an orgasm from now on."

"Mmm, fuck.. that's a big promise to make," Kyedae replied as she bit her bottom lip.

"Well I've got a big reason to make it," Josh replied as he stroked his cock in her direction.

Her eyes moved downwards. "God, I can't get over how hot you look. Stroking your big-.. HUGE cock like that."

"Oh yeah? Why don't you get a closer look at it then?" Josh replied.

Kyedae smiled. "Mmm, I would love to, I really would.. but-"

"It was more of a command than an offer. Get on your knees, slut."

Kyedae giggled and rolled her eyes. "And why would I do that, Josh?"

"Because you're an Asian whore? Because you look prettier on your knees? Because it's where you belong? I don't know, pick one."

Kyedae couldn't help but smirk at his obscene comments. "What if I picked all three?" she replied, wanting to match his intensity. Keeping eye contact with Josh, she got down on her knees.

"So you're saying all three are true?" Josh asked.

Kyedae raised one brow briefly as she responded. "Maybe. Maybe not."

"Fuck," Josh replied. "I've been wanting to do this for a while now." He moved forward and raised his ball sack to place it on Kyedae's face, but she stopped him just inches away.

"Uhm, I was just getting on my knees, I didn't agree to anything more Josh."

Josh replied, "Ugh, I have to bust a nut. All I want to do is rub my balls on your face for a bit. C'mon, don't be a prude."

Kyedae hesitated. "I'm not! I just.. don't want to betray Tyson. I feel like this is a line we haven't crossed yet." It took everything in her to put her foot down. Josh's big balls and his impressive cock were so close to her face that she could smell his musk and it started to fog her mind. The sight alone was enough to make Josh hard to resist. Adding scent to the mix of senses that betrayed her was not something Kyedae was prepared to withstand.

Josh thought for a moment. "Well.. he's never specifically said that you can't rub your face all over my balls, right?"

Kyedae's facial expressions perked up slightly. Anything to justify shoving her face into his sweaty ball sack would make sense to her at this point. "Hm, no.. you're right. I guess he hasn't said that I can't rub my face on your.. big.. manly balls. He didn't say anything about kissing and sucking on them either!" Kyedae said with an enthusiastic tone.

"So then, what's stopping you? Huh, you dumb whore? C'mon, you Asians are born to be cute specifically so you can have a set of balls on your face," Josh replied, swinging his balls back and forth as he stroked his cock above the pretty girl's face.

After some contemplation, she added, "Okay, how about this.. as soon as Tyson tells us to stop, then we have to stop. I.. I am going to marry him and I want to respect his wishes. I think that's fair and I.. just can't resist anymore, so he's just going to have to be okay with that." Kyedae smiled at this newly established boundary. It was a respectable line to draw in her eyes.

"Fine," Josh laughed out. "I think he'd be okay with it as long as we never mention it."

Kyedae's innocent smile turned into a mischievous one as she replied, "I think so, too."

She immediately smothered her face into Josh's balls and moaned involuntarily. Finally giving into her desires brought her an overwhelming wave of pleasure. She circled her face around, making sure Josh's balls touched every inch of her face. She began planting kisses and taking in deep whiffs of his musky smell.

"I can't believe how big your balls are," she muffled out. "And how good you smell!" Her right hand shot down into her shorts as she started to play with herself. "Why! Why do you smell.. so fucking manly? Fuck.."

Josh simply watched on with pride as the whore below him enjoyed herself. He couldn't even see her eyes with his balls covering the entirety of her face.

This went on for a few minutes as Kyedae shifted from small kisses to lovingly sucking on each one of Josh's large testicles.

"I swear.. just one of your big, yummy balls is twice the size of Tyson's whole sack.." she moaned out without even thinking.

It was as if she had an illness that could only be cured by whatever was in his balls. She was insatiable and her enthusiasm didn't wane for even a moment.

Finally, Josh's attention moved over to the breakfast beside him. He had understandably been distracted by the beauty next to him and he forgot all about the food.

"Hey, who's all this food for?" Josh asked, still stroking his large cock as he spoke.

Kyedae had to fight to focus on Josh's question with such large distractions laying on her face. "Uhm, ishh.. for my.. erhm- Tyshhon!" She said, relieved that she managed to remember her fiancé's name. Her mind felt cloudy at the moment. She continued with a muffled voice as she spoke from underneath Josh's ballsack. "Ishh our.. annivershhary today. I wanmfted to make him breakfashht in bedthh, but yeww kind uphf.. interrupted meh, hehe." She finished her sentence and continued her ball worship, stuffing her face as deeply into Josh's balls as it would go.

"Awh," Josh replied. "How sweet of you. You don't think he'd mind if I helped myself to some, would he?"

"Erhffmm, I don't know.. I promised him I would make all of his favorites.."

"Well how about this? I'll give you a nice delicious breakfast in return. With my own secret recipe, hah. Consider it my anniversary gift. And I'll even save a bit of this for Tyson, since I'm such a nice guy."

Josh could feel her grin underneath his balls. She agreed and Josh told her to fetch a big bowl along with her favorite cereal. She complied and quickly returned to her previous spot on her knees, with Josh's balls on her face and her hand rubbing her clitoris.

Josh grabbed the bowl and only filled it about a quarter of the way with cereal.

Kyedae quickly caught on and excitedly doubled her efforts.

"Do you like sucking on my balls, bitch?" Josh said as he neared his orgasm.

Kyedae moaned out, "I fuhhcking lovvve it. I don'ftf know why yew waitffed suh long. You should've shovffed these big juicy balls on my face your firshht day here."

"Are you happy that I'll be rubbing my balls on your face every day from now on?"

"Mmm, sewww happy," Kyedae moaned. "But we haff to be careful! And smneaky! Only do isht when Tyson isn't looking, okay?" Josh noticed her hand speeding up and could feel her breath on his balls getting heavier. She was getting off on this kind of talk. She was close, and he was too.

She spoke again. "I love how smartff you are.. I washh getting ready to serve Tyshhon a big breakfashht, and inshhtead, you talked me down onto my knees and now I'm rubbing your big sweaty balls on my faceshh, hehe."

Josh chuckled a bit before responding. "Am I smart or are you just stupid? Haha."

Kyedae giggled. "Honestly.. probably both, hehe."

"Yeah, probably. I mean, all girls are pretty slow but you're extra dumb."

"Yeshh shhir. I'm very dumb. So, so fucking.. stupid. Fuck.." Kyedae agreed, fueling her orgasm further.

"Am I smarter than your fiancé?"

"Well.. he ishh in bed hungry.. and you haff his future wife on her kneesh shhucking on your big, mmm.. big, big balls, hehe. Calling herself stupid. As she should be, of coursh, hehe. And you're about to steal his breakfashht."

"With your permission," Josh added.

"Hehe, yesh. You haff my permishhion to eat his breakfashht, hehe." Kyedae giggled below his balls.

Josh looked down at the cum addicted slut below him. "I'm going to take a lot more than just his breakfast, but this is a good start."

Kyedae could only moan agreements in response. "Mhmm, take whabtbever yew want. Yeww deshherve itf all."

Josh neared his orgasm and couldn't contain his aggressive nature. He stroked his cock with his left hand and grabbed Kyedae's hair with his right. He held her with a firm grip that evoked a few painful moans from Kyedae.

He used his grip on her hair to push her head deeper into his nut sack, trying to suffocate her with it.

"Yeah, smell my nuts, whore. This is where you belong. On your knees worshipping my balls, haha!"

"Mm, yeshh shir. I luff it sho muchh," Kyedae responded as she continued to masturbate.

Josh's aggression grew as his orgasm approached. He hadn't let Kyedae up for air in over a minute and was now using both hands to degrade her face. In quick succession, he hit the back of her head three times to somehow position her deeper into his sweaty balls.

Kyedae could only moan in surprise. Immediately after, Josh rotated so he was facing the counter and backed Kyedae's head into the cupboard behind her. He began to aggressively hump her face with his nuts, slamming her head backwards against the wooden drawers. He stroked his cock in an upwards direction to keep it out of the way.

This proceeded for another thirty seconds before Josh finally relented and Kyedae pushed him far enough away so she could speak.

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers
12