Streamers and a Stud Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Josh! You're so aggressive, hehe. Though, it does.. hurt.. a little bit. Do you think.. you could be.. more gent-uhmphfff!"

Josh grew bored of her protests and returned his balls to their rightful place on Kyedae's face as he resumed his aggressive humping. Holding back nothing, he watched as her cute head ricocheted off the cabinet. The obscene movements and her failing arms gave him a small chuckle. Using a girl without regard for her safety always gave him amusement, along with an erotic rush.

He relented a minute later and again, Kyedae pushed to create an inch of space between her face and the balls that were suffocating her.

"Fuck.. Josh please.. I love your big, big balls. They're amazing and the best thing I've ever had on my face.. but my head is really starting to.. hurt.."

"You know, for a whore, you sure do complain a lot," Josh spat out. He noticed that she hadn't removed her hand from her pussy at any point.

Kyedae was breathing heavily. "I know I know, I'm sorry.. I just.. don't get why.. you have to hurt me.."

Josh groaned. "You mean like this?" he asked before harshly hitting her on the right side of her cute little head and then on the left side immediately after.

"Ahh-uhh, fuck! Yes.. like that. Is it.. because.. I'm a whore?" Kyedae asked, looking up at Josh and hoping to gain some favor by degrading herself.

Josh let out a cruel laugh. "Yeah, that's one reason for sure. I just like seeing you in pain. You're stupid, remember?" Josh stated as he swung his balls back and forth, hitting Kyedae's face as they spoke.

"There's nothing in that dumb head of yours, right?" Josh explained.

Kyedae agreed. "Uhm, ye-.. right."

"So what harm is there in knocking you around a bit? Or even a lot? You're already stupid. No risk of you getting dumber, haha."

Kyedae thought it over but struggled to find a flaw in his logic. Her head hurt from thinking so much, which she believed added more legitimacy to his claims. In reality, Josh's harsh treatment was the reason for her delayed reasoning.

She looked up at Josh with a loving smile. "Ugh, I'm.. so sorry Josh. You're right. How are you literally always right about everything? Hehe."

She looked at the giant that loomed over her with a newfound appreciation. "I don't know why I even question you anymore, hehe." She giggled and began to try to lick Josh's balls as he swung them around and hit her face as they spoke. "I'm really sorry. I'll try not to doubt you ever again. It's just.. I'm so used to being.. treated with respect by Tyson. I think he brainwashed me, hehe. Into thinking that respect is normal." Kyedae's focus on the conversation was waning as she doubled her efforts on sucking Josh's balls.

Josh shook his head and laughed at how easy she was to manipulate.

"Yeah, and think about it, whose balls are you in love with and rubbing all of your face?"

Kyedae giggled underneath his sack. "Hehe, yourshh of courshhe!" She emphasized this by enthusiastically rubbing her face over every inch of his scrotum. The degrading conversation was sending her over the moon with pleasure. Her nipples were erect and begged for attention as she focused on massaging her clit.

She continued, "Okay.. Tyson is respectful.. so, he doesn't get this treatment.."

"What treatment? I know it's hard for your tiny stupid Asian brain, but be descriptive."

Kyedae giggled again. "Sorry, sorry. You can't fix stupid, hehe. But yeah, okay.. Tyson is nice so he doesn't get his balls licked and sucked. You treat me.. like a whore should be treated.. so that's why I'm on my knees kissing your balls with more passion than I've ever kissed Tyson with, hehe."

Josh was extremely close now. He quickened the pace of his strokes as precum splattered down on Kyedae's hair.

"Exactly right, slut. Keep sucking my balls like that. Just like that. Fuck, be sure to add this to the small list of things you're good at, stupid chink whore."

Kyedae moaned at his vulgar exclamations. She felt herself nearing the brink of an orgasm as she rubbed herself with abandon.

"Soo.. making yeww sandwiches.. cleaninghf.. fuck, uhm.. washing dishes.. and sucking on your balls. Doeshh that sounfdf right, shhir?" Kyedae replied. "Is that all I am useful for? Is that all thishh dumb.. Asian slut can do? This stupid, chink.. whore-.. fuckkkk," Kyedae moaned loudly as her orgasm finally arrived.

Josh could no longer hold back himself as Kyedae's self-degrading words brought him over the edge. He grabbed the bowl of cereal and shot his cum directly into it. The first blast was so powerful that some cereal was sent flying out of the bowl.

Kyedae's full body weight was slumped forward as she held onto Josh's legs for support. She rode her orgasm, panting and breathing heavily as she recovered.

Josh continued to milk his orgasm, which finally finished just as the bowl was about to overflow with his seed. Josh placed it slowly down on the counter as he looked at the exhausted girl below him.

Her eyes were closed. Her face was a complete mess, courtesy of Josh's sweaty balls. It was shining from a thin coat of saliva that was absent on no parts of her face. Her hair was matted along the edges and her cheeks were bright red.

She eventually opened her eyes to meet Josh's prideful gaze.

She spoke in between her heavy breathing. "How.. have you.. already made me cum.. more times in one morning than I ever have with Tyson? You.. fucking.. STUD," she finished with a big smile.

They both recovered from their orgasmic waves of pleasure. Kyedae picked herself up after kissing her favorite set of balls one more time. Josh sat down at the kitchen table with his tray of breakfast that Kyedae had made. Kyedae sat on the other side of the table with her bowl of cum cereal. Given that Josh had only poured a little bit of cereal, it was more like a bowl of cum with some cereal sprinkled in than anything else.

"Hehe, holyyy fuck," Kyedae exclaimed. "I'm so excited. I always forget how much you can cum! It's almost fucking overflowing, hehe." She leaned in and took a whiff of her breakfast before saying, "And it's alllll for me.." Giggling like an excited schoolgirl, she picked up her spoon.

Josh looked at her with pure amusement. The sight was incredible. A naturally beautiful Japanese streamer, who was the central focus of so many viewer's fantasies across the world, and who had a loving husband-to-be in the room down the hall, was here in front of him, giddy with joy to swallow a bowl full of his cum. Her disheveled appearance made it even hotter.

They both began to eat their breakfast. Josh munched down on his bacon and piled some of the scrambled eggs onto a piece of toast before stuffing his face. He washed his food down with the orange juice Kyedae had poured for her lover.

Kyedae ate her "cereal", bringing spoonful after spoonful of cum to her mouth. Josh could hear her moan slightly every time she swallowed and her left hand disappeared under the table and in between her legs as she ate. With cereal being so scarce in her bowl, her spoon often contained nothing but Josh's pungent cum. And that was fine by her.

They continued to eat and talk like it was a normal morning meal. Making each other laugh and playing footsie, the two looked like a normal couple to a fly on the wall.

Josh finished all six strips of bacon, spitting out several fatty bits onto the plate. A large majority of the eggs were eaten. He ate three pieces of toast and half of the last one. The fresh-cut watermelon and mango cubes that Kyedae had prepared were quickly devoured. The pile of pancakes followed soon after as Josh doused them with syrup.

Josh belched out as he sat back and digested the hearty meal.

"That was great. I guess Asian whores can be useful for more than just sex."

Kyedae felt genuine happiness at his praise. "Awh, thank you! I'm so glad you liked it," she said with an adorable smile. She felt a deep desire to serve him. "Is there anything else I can get you? I can make some more pancakes if you want? And I can suck on your balls while you eat them?" She said with a hopeful tone.

Josh dismissed her offer as he looked at his phone to see that Rae and Imane had sent him numerous nudes. They were getting really good at posing for these, he thought to himself.

"Nah, I'm good. Isn't Tyson waking up soon?"

Kyedae's mood suddenly dropped. "Oh yeah.. I kind of forgot about him, hehe. Damn, is it bad that I'd rather spend the day sucking on your balls and drinking your cum?" she replied with a giggle.

"If we spend any more time together, you'll be doing a lot more than sucking on just my balls. I still have that facefuck you owe me."

Kyedae smiled. "I know, I can't wait."

Her bowl was almost completely empty. Two, maybe three spoonfuls of cum were left.

"This cereal you made me was delicious, by the way. I could eat it every morning, hehe."

Josh smiled and replied, "Well I'm glad you liked my anniversary gift. I put a lot of thought into it."

She rolled her eyes in response. "You're so silly, hehe."

Josh's face got serious for a moment. "But hey, anniversary gifts are supposed to be for both people in the couple, aren't they?"

"I guess so, don't think it matters too much," Kyedae replied dismissively.

"No, no. I think it matters," Josh stated before getting up to grab the carton of orange juice from the fridge. Kyedae looked at him with curiosity. "You can't hog the whole gift when it's meant for the two of you," he added as he walked back to the table.

Josh poured more juice into his cup. "There we go. Now Tyson can enjoy my gift too. Mix a spoonful of that cum in here."

Kyedae looked at Josh in partial shock, but her interest was obvious. "Uhm, really? Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Sure, why not? You like the taste, don't you?"

Kyedae nodded yes. "I love it, actually."

"So then? He might like it too, haha," Josh replied with a chuckle.

Kyedae was shocked at how her body was reacting to this crude plan. She could feel herself getting wet and her heart rate increased noticeably.

"I just feel.. like that'd be super embarrassing. It's one thing for me to swallow your cum.. I mean, I'm doing it willingly.. and trust me, I'll keep doing it every day, if you let me, hehe." She thought for a second before asking, "But I kind of.. get the feeling, I think.. you like embarrassing him, don't you?"

Josh gave her a stern look. "I don't like it, whore. I get off on it, specifically because you're engaged to him." Kyedae couldn't help but rub her pussy as Josh spoke. She let out little moans as he went on. "I belittle him so that he seems smaller in your eyes. I do it to change your perception of that loser and to diminish your love for him. The less you respect him, the more you'll respect me. And all of this, just so I can fuck you and take your virginity." Josh laughed for a second before continuing. "Unfortunately for him, he's just collateral damage on the road to your pussy, haha."

Despite all the time she had spent with him, Kyedae still couldn't believe how insanely brazen he could be. After thinking his comments over a bit, she looked at him with a loving glare. "Josh, that has to be.. the sweetest thing I've ever heard! I know I should.. probably be upset, but I honestly find it super thoughtful that you're doing all this," Kyedae replied with an adorable smile on her face. "I mean, you're not just.. some fuckboy that wants to get inside my pants. You're going out of your way to mess with my fiancé too. Calling him a loser, hehe. And having me put your cum in his drink!" She paused to giggle before continuing. "All so you can corrupt my love for him and keep me all to yourself, hehe. It's super, super sweet." Kyedae practically gushed with adoration as Josh laughed internally at her logic.

Josh finally replied, "And you're fine with all of that?"

"Well, I've loved Tyson for a long time and I don't think that's changing any time soon, so.. I won't stop you, hehe. I mean, if I did ask you to stop, number one, you probably wouldn't even listen." They shared a laugh of agreement briefly. "And number two, I think asking you to stop would prove that I am worried that it'll work."

Josh quickly replied, "Or.. you like what I'm doing and you want me to keep doing it."

Kyedae smiled and rolled her eyes. "Whateverrrrr. Honestly, until recently I kind of thought you were just talking. And touching, hehe. I didn't know you had a whole plan of attack laid out! Haha."

"Meh," Josh replied. "It didn't take much planning."

Kyedae replied, "Well that's because you're so smart. It probably just came natural to you. It'd take me forever to come up with a plan like that!"

Josh replied, "Well that's because you're.." Kyedae quickly chimed in and in unison, they finished the sentence. "A dumb Asian whore!" Which was followed by shared laughter.

"Nah, honestly I knew what to do as soon as I had you pegged for a whore," Josh replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

Kyedae giggled. "And when was that, exactly?"

"When was my first day here?" Josh asked with a grin.

Kyedae gave him an annoyed glare, but couldn't contain her smirk. She kicked his leg softly below the table and they shared a laugh.

"Oof, that was intense!" Kyedae said as they switched their attention over to the breakfast in front of them. "Okay, so you said one spoonful, right?" Josh agreed and she picked up her spoon. Scooping it down into her bowl, she filled the spoon to the brim with Josh's gooey seed. She wanted nothing more than to shove his delicious cum into her mouth and savor the flavor for herself, but she also really wanted to please Josh and listen to everything he said. And so, she carefully brought it over to the cup of orange juice and mixed it in, smirking at Josh as she did so.

"I honestly think he's going to love it, too," she stated. "I've never tasted anything as yummy as your cum."

Kyedae finished stirring and scrunched her face briefly as she contemplated something.

"Hmmm, I don't think that was enough." She grabbed her bowl and lined it above the cup of OJ. She tipped it over carefully as the rest of the cum slowly poured into the orange drink.

Josh looked on as his cock hardened. It was only about two more spoonfuls, but the fact that Kyedae was purposely feeding her fiancé more cum than he ordered was insanely hot. He grabbed Kyedae by the waist and positioned her next to him so her ass was facing his direction. Kyedae only giggled at his antics. He pulled her shorts down and played with her ass as she prepared her fiancé's breakfast.

After a minute, Josh's sticky cum stopped pouring freely and merely dribbled as it fell from the bowl, but Kyedae continued to hold it in place. She held it there for another minute as the trickling drops of sticky ejaculate grinded to a complete halt.

She looked at Josh with heavy breaths, almost as if she was panting. She was clearly getting aroused by her actions.

"Just.. want to be sure he gets as much of your load- er, gift.. as possible, hehe," she giggled before using the spoon to scrape off any cum that stuck to the side of the bowl, which combined to be a decently sized glob. She added it to the drink before finally putting the bowl down and mixing the drink eagerly.

With red cheeks, she said, "Okay, his orange juice is ready. What's next? Oh, you didn't leave him much, did you? You big jerk, hehe."

They looked at the tray of food. A half eaten piece of toast was left along with some scrambled eggs. "Josh! This is like, half of one scrambled egg, haha."

He replied, "It's fine. He's scrawny. I'm sure he doesn't need much to stay full anyways." His attention remained on Kyedae's supple ass. He spread her cheeks and peered at her beautiful pussy and asshole.

Kyedae rolled her eyes but relented. "Yeah, I guess you're right. He's definitely a lot smaller than you." She thought for a moment and added, "In more ways than one, hehe. And your cum is super filling anyway. Actually no, this is good. This might work."

She moved the eggs to cover up the half of the toast that was eaten. "Though, his favorite part was the bacon.." she said in a dejected tone.

"What do you mean? There's plenty of bacon left!" Josh argued.

Kyedae giggled as she looked at the plate. "Do you mean these little fat bits? Didn't you chew these and spit them out?"

"Yeah, so what? There's plenty of protein still in there."

Kyedae couldn't hold in her giggling as she said, "You are so silly! Hehe," and combined the chewed up bits of bacon with the eggs.

"I guess this will work. Maybe we can add some fruit," Kyedae suggested.

Josh agreed and stood up to browse the cupboard as Kyedae pulled up her shorts. There were some fresh bananas and apples among other pantry items. Josh moved a few things and spotted an older looking apple in the back. He could tell it was bruised and soft as soon as he grabbed it. He turned to Kyedae and "accidentally" dropped the apple onto the floor.

"Oops," Josh said. Using his foot, he kicked the apple towards Kyedae. "There's some fresh fruit for your fiancé."

She responded with an amused eye roll and a giggle.

Reaching down, she grabbed the apple and inspected it. "Josh.. this just won't do. Come here," she stated. When Josh got close, she used her mouth to exhale onto the apple before rubbing it on her shirt very briefly, as if to clean it.

"Hm, no that's not working," she said, almost comically. Again, she exhaled onto the apple and then bent forward slightly to rub the apple on Josh's large cock. She looked up at Josh as she did so, giving him a sinister smile.

After ten more seconds, she inspected the apple again and said, "Perfect." After brushing off Josh's cock with her hand, which was more than she did for the apple her fiancé was about to consume, she added it to the plate.

And thus, Tyson's breakfast was ready.

Josh looked at her with pride. It was his first inkling that she might actually be more fucked up than he was and he couldn't wait to explore this side of her more.

At last, they journeyed over to the room that Kyedae and Tyson shared. Josh only entered after Kyedae confirmed that he was still asleep.

Setting down the plate of food and the cup of orange juice, Kyedae quietly moved to her closet to put on a bulky sweater and sweatpants, per Josh's orders. He told her not to wear anything form fitting around her fiancé from then on, which Kyedae was more than happy to agree to.

After changing, Kyedae dropped down to her knees next to the bed that her fiancé was asleep in. Josh wanted to rub his balls on her face for a few more minutes before she woke him up. "You horny man! All you do is think with your big dick. Hehe," was her only protest.

Those few minutes turned into half an hour as Kyedae lost track of time in the blissful sea of Josh's ball sack. She fell into a similar trance as before. Moaning quietly as she degraded herself for a man she barely knew. "I luffff your big, sweaty balls," she whispered over and over. She promised to give Tyson a big kiss as soon as she separated from Josh's nuts.

"Make sure you tell him how hard you worked on breakfast, okay? He's probably going to complain that it's cold, but I want him to lick his plate clean," Josh whispered as Kyedae smothered her cute Asian face with his large balls.

Kyedae gave him a reassuring answer. "Don'fft worry. Iff he doeshhn't eatf every lashht crumb, I'll shhovffe whatever ishh left down hishh throat, hehe," she said with the most innocent giggle a human could possibly make.

12