Streamers and a Stud Ch. 09

Story Info
Kyedae and Tyson are interrupted on their way to dinner.
10.9k words
4.38
6.8k
10

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers

Author's note: It's been a while since I posted, but it's finally here. This has been my favorite chapter to write so far. It's the longest one I've written and I love every aspect of it. I hope you do too. I did not progress the storyline as much as I would have liked, but fuck it. I've come to terms with my slow world building. Let me know what you think!

Tags: Domination, Rough Oral Sex, Cheating, Cuckolding, Piss Play, Misogyny, MF

Starring: Joshua (Original), Kyedae Shymko, Tenz (Tyson Ngo), Pokimane (Imane Anys)

***

Josh closed the door behind him as he left the couple's room. He figured they'd be busy with boring, lovey dovey bullshit considering it was their anniversary, so Kyedae was off of the menu for a while.

He was still sporting an erection from his morning fun with the engaged Asian, but instead of immediately going and using Imane's throat or Rae's tight ass to blow his load, Josh decided to wander around the home for a bit. This is something he hadn't done much of since his first night here. He was so busy seducing and fucking and being worshipped. It's a tough job to own so many women, Josh thought to himself.

And so, he wandered. The house was a lot bigger than he initially thought. He discovered a shitty excuse for a gym in the basement, adjacent to the garage. All it had was light weights, a few treadmills, and some yoga mats.

Josh shook his head in disbelief as he let out a disapproving chuckle. He was an avid lifter and hadn't gotten the chance to workout much while he was here. That would definitely be changing soon. He just needed to get ahold of some funds to make this into a real gym. Surely Imane or Rae would approve the expenditures with a little convincing.

There was also an entire floor that he hadn't visited yet. It contained a few bedrooms and a large lounging area with a huge balcony attached at the end of the hall. One room he walked into must've been a spare bedroom since it was empty. Another was well-furnished, so he walked in to explore a bit more. There was pink everywhere and fantastic art hung up on the walls. The computer setup was very professional as well with a piano off to the side. This was definitely a streamer. A very creative one.

Josh walked up to the wall of drawings and looked closely. Each one was marked with the same signature. Lily Pichu.

He smirked at this discovery. He briefly recalled how Imane mentioned something about a few roommates traveling this week and with the evidence he just discovered, Lily was definitely one of them.

He turned and looked around at the room with a different, more perverse lens. His eyes spotted a dresser and he walked over to it. Opening up the top drawer, he found dozens of colorful underwear. There were some conservative panties, but many were pretty risqué thongs. Some were even sheer. A few g-strings as well.

"Hah! So shy little Lily is sluttier than she lets on," Josh muttered to himself. "Who could have guessed that?"

He never watched much of her streams, but he always associated Lily with being timid and reserved. Though, he didn't buy her facade for one second. He would whittle her down just like he was doing with Kyedae. And if she didn't break, well.. he'd just have Imane and Rae kick her out of the house. There was no reason to keep a prude around.

Josh grabbed a huge handful of her underwear and rubbed it all over his cock and balls as he chuckled to himself. There were dried remnants of Kyedae's saliva all over his groin and he could think of no better way to clean himself off. He made his way over to her pillows and did the same thing, laughing at the thought of Lily resting peacefully on her defiled pillow.

Josh turned his attention back to her drawings. He noticed a few were hung up loosely in the corner on a piece of yarn, attached by wooden clothespins. They were all fantastically drawn. One was of a princess in a ruined castle. Another was a large medieval town. Many of them had very rustic approaches.

Josh contemplated for a moment and then smiled as he took his cock out and aimed it at her drawings. In a sinister attempt to add his own flair to her art, he began to piss, aiming it at the first drawing before moving onto the second, and then the third.

Eventually, his stream of urine ended and he laughed as the warm liquid dripped down onto her hardwood floor, forming a pool in the corner of her room. Each paper was soaked in piss and leaking onto the floor. He wished he could see the look on her face when she got home.

Satisfied with his mischief, Josh walked out of Lily's room and back to his own. He put on a fresh pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt before laying down in bed to scroll through his phone for a bit. Kyedae had sent him a message, but before he knew it, his eyes became heavy and he fell asleep.

His phone buzzed with a new notification and he awoke suddenly. He could tell the sun was beginning to set as his room looked darker than when he fell asleep. It was the afternoon. Possibly even the evening. Josh looked at his phone and confirmed it was 6:00 PM.

He scrolled through various notifications. Youtube, reddit, twitter. Most of it was useless news and updates. He had a few messages from Rae and Poki though. There were various nudes and one video from Rae in her bathroom shaking her tits with a gorgeous smile on her face. Josh rubbed his hardening cock through his sweatpants.

He then saw Kyedae's notification from earlier that day. He opened it and grinned mischievously.

That evil little whore recorded her fiancé eating the breakfast they made him! Josh took a moment to appreciate how far she'd come before pressing play on the video.

"Why're you recording?" Tyson asked her as the camera panned from a zoom-in on his food to his face.

"Just for the memories! Our anniversary doesn't happen every day," Kyedae responded. "Make sure you eat everything, hon. I made it with love!" She added with a giggle. Though, only Josh knew what was hidden behind that laugh.

As Tyson finished his meal, Kyedae asked him, "Did you like it babe? I experimented with some.. new seasoning!"

"Of course it's great, hon!" Tyson replied quickly. In truth, the food had been cold and a bit off in flavor, but he didn't want to seem ungrateful. He figured Kyedae was probably filming for a little highlight reel of their anniversary. In an effort to reassure his beautiful fiancée, Tyson brought the plate up to his face and licked it.

"See! I even licked my plate clean!" He replied with a grin.

Kyedae giggled and grabbed his orange juice off the nightstand. "What about your juice? Finish that, and then I'll be sure you liked it!"

Josh watched on in surprise. The seemingly innocent video had a very perverted reality that only two people knew about and Josh loved that fact.

The video ended soon after and he saw that Kyedae had followed that message up with a winky emoji. His cock strained in his pants and he decided at that moment he needed to make this bitch his. Completely. She clearly wanted it. The fact that his cock hadn't even been in her mouth yet was an injustice.

Josh quickly got out of bed and searched the home, but Kyedae was nowhere in sight. Neither was Tyson for that matter.

He peeked in Rae's room. She was streaming and the couple wasn't in her room, so he left her alone. He opened Imane's door and still, no luck. She was also streaming, but he walked towards her still. Poki noticed him come in and quickly minimized her facecam and muted her mic just in time.

"Hey, have you seen Kyedae?" He asked her as he positioned himself behind her.

"Hey you! I haven't seen you all day," she replied, looking up at him with a smile as he reached his muscular hands down the front of her blouse and into her bra, massaging her tits without hesitation. "Uhm, no I haven't actually. Mmm," she moaned as Josh played with her nipples. "I think I heard them mention something about going out to dinner."

Josh cursed himself for napping so long. He sighed, but Imane's soft tits helped quite a bit to soften the disappointing blow. He played with her perky boobs for a bit longer before twisting her right nipple.

Imane gave out a little yelp as Josh removed his hands and laughed.

"Ouch!! You ass!" She replied in a playful tone, slapping Josh's forearm as he turned to leave.

He left her room and closed the door behind him. Refusing to give up on Kyedae, he quickly pulled his phone out and typed her a message.

Hey whore, where are you right now?

He wasn't sure how long it'd take to get a response, but to his surprise, his phone lit up less than a minute later.

Oh hey stud ;) Tyson and I are in the driveway right now. About to head out to dinner!

Without taking even a second to thank his lucky timing, Josh quickly ran down the stairs and stumbled to put his shoes on before exiting through the front door.

Sure enough, there was Kyedae and Tyson sitting in their parked car with the engine running. The air was warm and there was an orange glare from the setting sun.

The couple looked up and noticed Josh as he approached. Their seats were both reclined with Kyedae on the passenger's side. She lifted her seat as Josh opened the back door to give him space to sit.

"Hiiii Josh!" Kyedae said. She wore a gorgeous black dress that would have given her an irresistibly sexy look if it wasn't for a small jacket she used to cover her arms and cleavage. It was obvious that she spent a good amount of time fixing up her hair with the top straightened and elegant curls at the bottom. Her adorable Japanese face looked back at him with a gushing smile.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Josh replied with a smirk.

"Great!" Kyedae answered. "We're just killing some time before our dinner reservations at seven."

Tyson looked slightly bothered that Josh was intruding on their time together, but he remained quiet.

"Oh, nice! You guys are pretty dressed up," Josh said as he turned to look at Tyson. He gave him a slight punch in the arm as he asked, "You taking this beautiful lady somewhere fancy?"

Tyson flinched at the sudden contact as Kyedae giggled at Josh's compliment. "Uhm, yeah.. there's this really exclusive place downtown. Marilyn's Bistro," he replied as he rubbed his bruised arm. "I.. had to make these reservations almost three months in advance, heh. Kyedae has been wanting to go there for a while."

Josh was impressed and continued the conversation as Kyedae sat back and watched the two men chat.

Without even trying, her mind began to compare the two.

Josh's presence was commanding, despite being in the back of the car. He sat on the edge of the seat and his large, muscular arms rested on the backrest of the front seats. His head almost grazed the top of the vehicle and she felt embarrassed that their car was too small for him. She almost wanted to apologize. His dialogue was compelling and he even laughed with confidence.

Then, she looked over at her future husband. She knew he was smaller in stature, but being slumped back against the driver door, as he was, just diminished his presence further. His poise simply withered away when he sat next to a man like Josh. His responses were short and hesitant. He just looked uncomfortable. And his-

"Right, Kyedae?"

Fuck, she thought to herself. She wasn't paying attention. "Sorry, I zoned out a bit. What'd you ask?"

Tyson repeated his question. "Oh, I was just saying that we should probably get going, right? We don't want to be late."

She looked at her phone to check the time. "Pfft, don't be silly. It's barely 6:10! It'll take us less than ten minutes to get there," she replied, turning her attention to the man in the back. "So Josh, what kind of music do you like listening to?"

Tyson was a bit upset that his fiancé didn't pick up on his attempt to get rid of the intruding third wheel. He wasn't sure how clearer he could be without bluntly saying it out loud, so he changed his tactic and tried to get Kyedae to notice he was upset. She was always very good at reading his mood. That's one of the things that made them such a great couple.

And so, he took his phone out and disengaged from the conversation. With a pouty look on his face, he was sure Kyedae would notice the change in his behavior.

Unfortunately for him, she did not. All he heard as he scrolled through twitter was Kyedae's adorable giggle and her cheerful, upbeat responses. Much to Tyson's dismay, Josh's charm seemed to be endless.

Josh noticed that Tyson was messing around on his phone and leaned in to whisper something in Kyedae's ear.

I'm cashing in the bet. I want those slutty lips wrapped around my cock. NOW.

Kyedae's eyes grew wide and her mouth opened in surprise.

"Right now?!" She asked louder than she probably should have. Tyson caught onto their irregular dialogue and perked up.

"Uhm, wha-.. what's going on?" He asked.

Kyedae looked at her fiancé like a deer caught in headlights. Luckily, Josh chimed in and explained away his question.

She took this time to think about Josh's request. Though, it was less of a request and more of a command. It was true that she owed him a facefuck, but she was really looking forward to her anniversary dinner with Tyson. The plans for this night had been set in stone for a while now. She even printed out the bistro's online menu so she could be ready to order when the time came. She had lost count of the number of times she switched her entree leading up to tonight.

But things were very different now.

The way she once salivated over the filet mignon on the menu was now how she salivated over Josh's mouthwatering cum. She could drink a gallon of it and still want more. His cock and the slimy but delicious seed that came out of it was always in the back of her mind. Even as she spent a romantic day with her fiancé, little flashbacks of the way she had kissed and sucked on Josh's balls earlier that morning sporadically popped into her head. It made her shiver with excitement each time.

She was going to give in. She didn't have a shred of willpower to resist, not with the way Josh had confidently barged into the car and stealthily revealed his demand to her right in front of Tyson. He was conniving and rude and cocky and confident and sexy and so fucking hot and-.. she stopped her train of thought there. She was definitely going to give in.

But she first had to get rid of Tyson. If she didn't think of something, Josh would likely drag her into the back seat with him and fuck her throat regardless of who was there to watch. She shuddered at the thought.

It was at that moment that a sinister thought came to her mind. Something about Josh always threw her morals into the gutter.

"Babe!" She said in Tyson's direction. He looked up at her, excited to finally be getting attention. "Could you do me a huge favor?" She asked with her usual heartwarming smile.

Tyson smiled back and replied, "Of course, what do ya need?"

"All this talking has made my throat super dry. Do you think you could go bring me some water?"

Tyson was hesitant to leave her alone with Josh, but had no reason to be cautious and didn't want to seem overly protective.

"Yeah, for sure. I'll be right back," he replied as he got out of the car.

As soon as the door closed, Kyedae turned towards Josh and stared daggers at him. "Are you crazy? He could have heard you! If he finds out that I'm going to suck your cock," Kyedae began to say as her glare softened into an evil grin. "How exactly.. are we going to keep messing around behind his back?"

Josh looked at her in surprise as a smirk snuck onto his face. "Is that what you want?"

Her breath became heavy. "Yes," she replied softly.

"Why?" Josh asked.

"I don't know. I love him, but.. my panties.. they get so.. fucking soaked every time we sneak around," she said with an excited tone.

He looked past her for a second, just in time to see Tyson walk through the front entrance.

Refocusing on the beauty in front of him, he could see her respirations become more pronounced as her heart rate rose. Her pretty face carried a cheerful and wanton gaze. She was the pinnacle of innocence and loyalty. Wholesomeness was her thing. And here she was, ready to be unfaithful.

Josh leaned in to kiss her and she made no attempt to back away. Instead, she closed her eyes and pursed her lips. They made contact and it sent a wave of goosebumps through the aroused pair. They had been intimate before, but this was their first kiss.

To Kyedae, it felt like her first kiss ever. She couldn't remember the last time one felt this powerful. Her left hand moved up to caress his face. Naturally, the kiss continued on for several seconds before their tongues began to explore each other's mouths. She moaned into his mouth as her lust grew. Breathing heavily, their passion took over completely. From his place in the back seat, Josh reached into her jacket to grope her tits over her dress. Her left hand remained on his face as her right reached down to rub his cock over his sweats. She had seen his cock plenty of times before, but his impressive size never ceased to surprise her.

They made out for another minute before Kyedae suddenly put her hands on his chest and pushed him away. Josh looked at her in surprise.

A string of their combined saliva hung from her lip as she caught her breath. She brought her hand up to wipe it away, giggling as she did so.

"We.. can't get too carried away. He'll be back soon," she said with a mischievous grin.

She leaned over to grab something from her purse before turning and presenting it to Josh. It was a bottle of pills.

"These are trazodone pills. I have trouble sleeping sometimes and taking one of these always helps knock me out," Kyedae explained as she took a brief glance over at the front entrance. "Here's what we're going to do."

She went on to describe her plan to Josh and then handed him one capsule.

"Wait, how long does it take for this to kick in?" Josh asked, bringing the pill closer to his face to inspect it.

Kyedae shrugged. "Uhm, thirty minutes? I don't know, it doesn't usually take too long," she replied.

"Oh, fuck that! I'm not waiting another half hour. Here, uhm.. give me two more," Josh demanded.

Kyedae looked a bit uneasy. "I've.. never really taken more than one."

"I do not give a flying fuck. Hand 'em over."

Kyedae bit her lip. His disregard for Tyson was cruel, but she felt her pussy twitch at his words. She could feel her body temperature increase and couldn't deny his callousness was.. so fucking attractive. The whole context of their situation was already pretty messed up, so pushing the envelope a bit further wouldn't be the end of the world. She felt her nipples harden as she handed over the two extra capsules.

"Don't worry," Josh said dismissively. "I'm sure he'll be fine."

She giggled in disbelief. "You don't know that! You'd say anything.. just to get your huge dick in my mouth sooner."

Josh chuckled. "Yeah, no shit sherlock. Look at you! You're a hot piece of Japanese pussy." Kyedae giggled at his vulgar language as he continued. "I will say and do anything to get inside of all your stupid, slutty holes."

Kyedae looked at him in pure amusement. He was blunt, but he was always blunt. That's one of the reasons he turned her on so much. She had never met anyone who threw around sexual language so often before Josh. There was something refreshing and genuine about it.

She leaned in and planted a loving kiss on Josh's lips before saying, "And that's what I love about you. That's what I adore about you. It makes me want to give up everything and just.. be a submissive cunt. Your submissive cunt. You can boss me around and I'd listen to everything you say. You can be the smart, decisive man and I'll be your stupid, cock sucking whore, catering to your every whim. I never want you to change how confident and disrespectful you are." Kyedae thought for a moment before continuing. "Listen, you ARE going to get your dick wet. You're going to stuff that massive cock deeeeep in my throat. As deep as you can force it. I won't stop you even if I'm choking. I promise! But.. I'm just.. I'm worried about overdosing him or.. I don't know.."

Bullzer
Bullzer
92 Followers