Streamers and a Stud Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyedae quickly got to work and developed a good rhythm, forming a tight circle with her lips. She sucked his cock eagerly. Josh groaned in pleasure as he thought about his plans for the rest of that night.

Just then, an idea popped into his head. He looked at the time. 6:40 PM. He quickly grabbed his phone and searched up the restaurant that Kyedae and Tyson were planning on going to. Marilyn's Bistro.

"Is this the place you guys had reservations at?" Josh asked her as he held up his phone for her to see.

Without taking his dick out of her mouth, she nodded up and down. "Mmmhm!"

With her confirmation, Josh dialed their number and held the phone up to his ear.

"Hello! Yes, I have reservations for tonight at 7:00 PM, but we've had a bit of an emergency. Would it be okay if we moved them to eight o'clock? The reservations are for two under the name Tyson Ngo. Oh really? That's wonderful! Yes, we're very lucky indeed. Thank you. We'll see you at 8:00 PM."

Kyedae smirked with Josh's fat cock in her mouth. She was elated.

She was about to release his cock from her mouth to speak, but Josh held her head down.

"Nuh uh, keep sucking whore. Yes, I have commandeered your anniversary dinner. I will be your date and I promise to treat you like a princess. How do you feel about that?" Josh asked with a smirk.

Kyedae's only response was to suck his big cock harder, faster, and deeper. Her enthusiasm tripled to show her excitement for their evening together. She let all her limitations slip away as she bobbed up and down frantically. She even managed to stuff three-fourths of his cock down her throat.. with help from Josh's firm hand, of course.

Josh chuckled as he took a moment to appreciate the sight in front of him. This loyal Japanese virgin, the well known and widely respected streamer, the outspoken feminist named Kyedae, was currently choking herself on his massive cock, forcing as much dick into her throat as she possibly could.

"God, you look like such a dumb whore when you choke yourself like that! Haha," Josh said, thrusting his hips up to fuck her face harder as he held her head down in his lap with as much force as he could.

Kyedae choked and gagged repeatedly, but she put these reflexes aside to pleasure her date for the night as much as she could. It seemed like she was getting closer to taking his full length down her gullet with every thrust.

"There you go, you dumb cunt! Almost there! C'mon BITCH, I KNOW YOU CAN TAKE MORE!"

His assault on her face was constantly brutal and unending. The force his cock carried with each thrust jabbed the bottom of her throat as she struggled to breath. Spit flew out of the corner of her mouth and only added to her disheveled appearance.

On one particularly hard intrusion, he kept the pressure on the back of her head and used both hands to cram his thick cock down her throat. Kyedae held strong for a good thirty seconds before attempting to tap out. When he didn't release her, she started to use her hands to free herself, but this was of no use. Her eyes pleaded with him for some air, but he was not budging. Her gag reflex was going haywire at this point. Her throat was convulsing around his cock, massaging it further.

"Fuckkk, that's the best fucking feeling!" Josh barked out. "A choking throat always gives the best cock massages! Haha!"

Kyedae rolled her eyes at his selfishness, but she was hardly surprised and definitely not upset. She was happy- no.. she was honored to be able to give Josh and his marvelous cock any amount of pleasure. She was making him feel good and that's the only thing that mattered. His moans were what her life centered around now. Even if it was at the expense of her comfort. Would it really be a lot to ask for if he could let her breathe? For even one second after several minutes of relentless facefucking? No, probably not, but she wasn't a guy. She had no idea what several minutes of fucking a tight young throat without mercy felt like, so she didn't feel like she was in any position to disturb that stream of pleasure. Even if all the air in her lungs was gone and her body selfishly needed her to breathe to keep her conscious. Not to mention, he was a lot smarter than her! Clearly, he had to know something she didn't. That one second that she would waste on breathing was probably much more valuable if it was spent with his cock lodged incredibly deep in her stupid throat. These thoughts and more circled inside of Kyedae's head as Josh mercilessly fucked her face with abandon.

She did make a small mental note, after all the larger mental notes prioritizing Josh's pleasure, that she was completely out of oxygen and needed a fresh breath of air soon. Purely just so she could stay awake longer and please Josh for as long as he allowed her to.

"I love hearing you gag, haha! It's the most coherent sound a woman can make," Josh said. "Don't you agree?"

Kyedae giggled around his cock as her body instinctually attempted to free itself. Though, her efforts were clearly fading.

Josh slapped the side of her face. "I said, don't you agree? Huh, you dumb whore?"

Kyedae gave a thumbs up as she continued to struggle around his cock.

"Atta girl. I thought you were about to pass out on me before you could give me an answer!"

Kyedae continued to gag and choke as Josh laughed above her. Her attempts to get free were completely fruitless, so instead, she refocused on trying to take him deeper. It went against her survival instinct to shove more cock down her throat when she was already choking, but that's exactly what she did. And she rubbed her pussy as she did so. Something about Josh's carelessness and the asphyxiation turned her on so much.

"Fuck, you look so stupid when you're choking like that, haha. Dumb FUCKING COCKSLEEVE. YOU'RE A STUPID CUNT. TAKE MY COCK!"

With a few hits to the back of her head and one last shove, Josh finally bottomed out in Kyedae's throat. Her nose was pressed firmly against his abdomen as she gave her best attempt at a smile. Josh kept her there for ten seconds before she started really struggling.

"Just a little bit longer, don't fight it slut," Josh said, enjoying the feeling of her tight, constricting throat.

He suddenly began to thrust his cock up and down Kyedae's throat mercilessly. Her body didn't know how to react. It was in a constant state of convulsing as it struggled to breath. After a minute of this, she felt his cock start to twitch. A rush of warm liquid was being injected directly into her throat. Pump after pump, she struggled to swallow repeatedly. It was all she could do to stay awake.

"Ahhh, yeah! Swallow my cum you whore! Haha, how the fuck are you still conscious?"

Kyedae couldn't focus on his demeaning comments. She still had plenty of cum to swallow.

For the next minute, Josh continued to pump semen directly into her gullet.

"You're a stupid, mindless cum dumpster. Fuckkkk, yeah.. just like that. Not letting you go until your job is done, whore."

Kyedae begged for some mercy by tapping his thighs, but that only ended up distracting her from her efforts to swallow, so she quickly gave that up. Either way, it was clear Josh was not going to release her.

And so, she swallowed. And swallowed again. She tried to breathe through her nose, but it was pressed against his abdomen tightly enough to create a good seal. It seemed like everything was working against her. She felt herself lose strength in her limbs. Her fingers became tingly. Her vision started to fade.

At the last moment, Josh finally released her.

He sat back, put his hands behind his head, and enjoyed the sight of Kyedae struggling to clear her airway. Simply by reflex, she aimed her aggressive recovery outside of the vehicle to her right. She violently gasped for air while simultaneously spitting out a large amount of phlegm and leftover cum. Her stomach visibly convulsed as she retched without producing vomit, only strands of spit and jizz. By accident, the leftover remnants of their oral session were blasted all over the face of the man laying outside.

"Haha! Talk about adding insult to injury.." Josh chuckled out as Kyedae continued her coughing fit.

She finally noticed what she was doing to her fiancé and adjusted her position slightly to avoid him, but Josh grabbed her by the hair and brought her right back to where she was originally. If Kyedae was planning to protest, she simply did not have the strength to do so. And so, she continued hacking up saliva and leftover semen until her beloved's face was covered in their mixed facefuck juices.

"Fuck! That was hard work. You did good, whore. You did good. You should be proud of yourself," Josh called out to her.

A small smile formed on Kyedae's face. She could never get tired of Josh's praise. Her breathing began to normalize after a minute.

Her adorable face was now a complete mess. Her once perfectly styled hair was now in shambles from Josh's harsh treatment. Strands of wet and matted hair covered the outline of her face. Sweat and spit covered her face from her forehead down to her chin. Her right cheek was still red from the slaps it endured.

She was an absolute mess, but even in her ravaged state, she looked fantastically sexy. It was a token of his hard work. And so, Josh took out his phone to capture the moment.

Kyedae rolled her eyes and laughed slightly. Of course he wanted to take a picture of him like this!

"Are you really taking a picture? Hehe," she asked in her giggly tone.

"Of course. This," Josh said, pausing to motion towards her face. "This is art. To be able to.. destroy such a beautiful face and still retain the beauty, but.. in a more rugged, primal way. It's fucking hot."

Kyedae slanted her head as she thought about his explanation. She found it to be reasonable. Profound, even. Just when she thought she knew the man jammed his cock down her throat, she found that she did not. Not fully anyway.

Nonetheless, she eagerly put up a double peace sign to pose for his well deserved photo and gave him a big smile.

Josh snapped his photo and looked at the clock. 7:25 PM.

"Fuck, we're going to be late! And you look like hell."

"Hm, I wonder why! Haha. Follow me, we need to find you something to wear!"

Kyedae found him an oversized dress shirt that Tyson never wore. It was a fancy gift from a relative who completely guessed on his size. It was dark blue and a bit small on him, but that only worked to accentuate his muscles. Josh also borrowed one of Tyson's ties and he had his own gray khakis. He was done getting ready in a mere five minutes, but Kyedae had a lot more to take care of. Her outfit was salvageable, but she spent the next fifteen minutes scrambling to wash her face and fix her hair, which was made worse as Josh kept humping her from behind or groping her boobs through her dress.

At 7:45 PM, the couple walked out through the front door with their arms linked. Side by side, they looked like an untouchable celebrity couple. Kyedae somehow looked more beautiful than she did before the oral extravaganza. Her hair had a better shine to it and flowed more freely. Her face glowed in the moonlight. And her smile had never been bigger.

They walked to the car and Kyedae let out a verbal groan as she remembered one last thing they had to take care of. Her fiancé.

"I'll take care of it," Josh announced. "You're my date tonight. You shouldn't have to worry about these little inconveniences."

Kyedae smiled warmly at him as he reduced her future husband to a mere nuisance. "Thank you. You're too good for me," she said, getting on her tippy toes to plant a kiss on Josh's lips. "I promise I will do whatever I can to make you happy," she added, looking deeply into his eyes.

She looked on as Josh casually walked around the car and grabbed Tyson by the ankles, hauling him away from the car and towards the bushes along the side of the home. His head and body dragged on the hard driveway.

"Sorry," Josh called out. "No time to be gentle."

Kyedae giggled and replied, "Oh please! You're doing a great job. My big strong man!"

Josh used Tyson's body weight to swing him around, releasing his grip at the right moment to land him right in the bushes. Kyedae looked on with sheer amusement as she watched her fiancé get manhandled.

She walked up next to Josh and despite the entertaining scene that just unfolded, looking at her fiancé now sent a pang of guilt to her heart. She still loved him. Things were different now, but that kind of feeling couldn't possibly evaporate this quickly. With the sun fully set, it was dark outside and the temperature had dropped a bit. It was still warm by most standards, but chilly in the context of LA weather.

"I know we don't have a lot of time, but.. I'm kind of worried he might get a little cold," Kyedae said with a sympathetic tone. "Maybe I should go grab him a blanket or something."

Josh wore a contemplative look on his face for a moment before replying. "Oh! No need. I can know something that will warm him right up."

Not showing any signs of joking, Josh unzipped his khakis and fished out his cock. Even flaccid, it still impressed the young Asian that looked at him with a shocked expression.

"What?" Josh asked. "My bladder is full anyways. Two birds, one stone situation here."

Kyedae looked up at Josh as she scoured his face for any sign of a bluff or some sarcasm or a joke. Anything. But.. she found nothing. He was dead serious.

"C'mon," Josh continued. "Piss is warm, right?"

Kyedae replied with a breathy tone. "R-right.."

She was wasting too much time. Josh replied, "We don't have time for this. Here, I'm going to piss in the bushes. Up to you if you want Tyson to get warmed up or not."

Josh stepped up and began urinating. He aimed his stream of urine right at the base of the bushes. It splattered onto the round rocks that made up the base of the hedges below. A moment later, he felt Kyedae's soft hand take a hold of his cock. He was truly surprised, but he looked on as he released his grip and let her take control. He watched as his stream of piss was slowly guided further up and directly onto Tyson's unconscious body.

Kyedae's was breathing heavily as she aimed Josh's girthy cock. She started at her fiancé's stomach, drenching his nice dress shirt with the foul liquid. As soon as Josh's piss made contact, it was as if she let go of any inhibitions. Whatever was left, anyway. She began to move Josh's cock left and right, soaking Tyson's entire body with urine. She was fascinated. The power she felt by simply holding Josh's cock consumed her. The pure force of his piss was enough to make her swoon.

Josh heard her begin to whisper something. At first, he couldn't make it out. She wasn't saying it so Josh could hear. It was for her own reasons. Her own satisfaction, perhaps. He quickly realized that.. she was, in fact, mumbling expletives.. directed at her fiancé.

fuck you tyson

take this piss

fuck you, you stupid fuck

covered in piss like a fucking loser

A smirk creeped onto Josh's face as he looked at the Asian beauty next to him. Impressed would be putting it mildly. His influence over her had completely altered who she was. Or perhaps, it just led her to who she truly was. Either way, Josh had never been more attracted to her than he was right now.

fuck you, fuck you so much

you deserve to be pissed on

He watched on as Kyedae covered her fiancé in his urine. The same fiancé she claimed to love. Seemingly not wanting to miss a single spot on his body, she kept going back to areas of his clothing that were not already darkened by his warm cock fluid.

i'm going to drown you in piss

his piss, his delicious cock fluid

Once all of his clothes were soaked, which only really took ten to twenty seconds, Kyedae guided Josh's large dick in the direction of Tyson's face. She let out an involuntary moan as the yellow piss splattered all over his face.

thank him for pissing on you

thank him you fucking loser

you fucking stupid loser

She aimed it in circles to hit his forehead, his cheeks, and his nose. She drenched his hair. She continued to circle the stream of urine and paused on his lips for a bit, seemingly trying to get them to part but with no luck.

how the fuck did you get drugged so easily

you deserve this so fucking much

After a full minute, his stream weakened. Kyedae guided Josh forward as the power of his flow and the distance his piss traveled decreased.

"Just want to be sure he gets.. every last ounce of your piss.." Kyedae said aloud. "Don't want to waste.. a single drop." She shook Josh's cock directly above Tyson's face to get everything out. For another full minute after his stream ended, Kyedae worked his semi-erect cock up and down with her hand. From the base of his cock to the tip, she massaged the entire length of his cock in an attempt to get as much of his piss out as humanly possible.

When she was certain nothing more would come out by hand, she bent forward at the hip and sucked on Josh's cockhead lovingly. She then released his cock, turned her head in Tyson's direction, and spit. Directly on his face.

She backed away and straightened up. She shook her head as if she had just come out of a trance.

Looking at Josh, she said, "Sorry.. uhm, it was just.. very.. very important to me.. that.. he got every drop of your piss."

Josh looked at her with amazement. As he put his cock back into his pants and closed his zipper, he chuckled out, "Can I ask why?"

"I just.. I don't feel that he appreciated it," she replied. "Your piss, I mean. You didn't.. have to share it with him, but you did. Because you're sweet and you're kind." She continued as she licked the remnants of urine off of her hand. "I know he's asleep, but still. Some gratitude would be nice."

Shaking his head at the obscurity of her reasoning, he slapped her on the ass and made his way towards the car. "Well that was fun, but I'm absolutely starving, and we're going to be late."

"Okay, just give me a second," Kyedae replied as Josh walked away. She turned her head towards Tyson and leaned down to talk to him.

"I'm sorry that I got so carried away. I didn't mean for it to go that far, but.. can you really blame me? I mean, you saw his cock! It's.." she paused as a shiver went down her spine. "It's perfect. It's so fucking beautiful. So powerful. I can't help myself around him. I'm.. probably going to end up being his slave. I don't see this working out any other way. I mean, I kind of already am. He orders me around and I do exactly what he says.. like a bitch in heat, hehe. He's just sooo sexy, ughh!" She paused briefly as she got back to her original train of thought. "But.. yeah, I am kind of sorry that we involve you so much. This.. little situation is not the first time you've experienced his cock fluid, hehe. And it definitely.. definitely won't be the last. Honestly? I would be surprised if you go a single day from now on without eating or being blasted with some delicious and slimy fluid from his cock. Piss, cum, precum maybe.. I don't know. How about.. all the above? Hehe. But.. don't you worry one bit! I will make sure that you never, ever find out about this. Can you imagine how humiliating that'd be? No, no.. I don't want that for you. So we'll just do it behind your back," Kyedae said as she finished with a big smile. "It's a lot more fun that way."

"Hey!" Josh called out. "Let's get going! I want you to suck on my balls on the drive over."

Kyedae became giddy with excitement as she turned back to her unconscious fiancé.

"Sorry, you heard the man. Don't have too much fun without us! Hehe," she giggled as she hurried over to the car with a kick in her step.