Streaming Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily's style for the live stream changed just as her room did. She had an emphasis on latex, making her channel's name Latex Cat Dreams. She wore blue latex leggings for today's streaming, showing her long legs and plump, finely defined ass. She wore a wig of long dark green hair with cute bangs. Her makeup was like a doll's: heavy black mascara, bright red blush, and glossy blue lip gloss.

"So, as you guys know," Emily said to the camera, "yesterday, I broke twenty thousand followers. Right now, there are fifteen thousand viewers. Pat yourselves on the back!"

She watched as her loving viewers congratulated her from the chatbox opened on her laptop while sitting on the floor behind the camera. Thousands of viewers sent heart and confetti emojis, words of admiration, and texts of love and affection. One commenter typed a comment asking if Emily would show her tits; hundreds of other commenters joined in.

"Show my tits?" Emily grinned. "Ok."

She lifted from the bottom of her tank top and tossed it up and over her head, exposing her round, supple tits.

"You guys like that?" Emily asked. She knew the answer. It was obvious. To rile up her viewers, she grabbed her tits and began playing with them. She sat up on her knees, adding a sexual submissiveness to her performance.

A viewer typed in the chatbox asking if she would show the stream her ass. Ever since she wore latex more and more, her viewers have been asking her to show them more of her ass. She has also been specializing in ass play, much to her viewer's delight.

"Ah, ah, ah!" She shook her head with a devilish grin, "You know I can't start the butt stuff until the Butt Master arrives."

Two weeks ago, Buttmaster42 asked if she would call him Butt Master, and she would only do certain things until he arrived to watch. She happily obliged -- after all, he was her biggest fan.

"How about I suck a dick until he gets here? You guys love seeing me suck big, juicy cocks, don't you?"

Comments came pouring in begging her to. She grabbed a large cream-colored dildo from off camera. On her knees, she held the dildo up to her lips just as she would if it was attached to a person: the plastic rubbery balls at the base with one hand as the other hand stroked the shaft. She began rubbing the dildo across her cheeks and lips, worshipping the rubbery cock with all her being. She loved it, just as she loved making her viewers happy.

Then, she ran her tongue down the head to the base of the shaft before coming back up to devour the head between her blue lips. She closed her eyes, and slowly, she shoved the dildo deeper into her throat. Her other hand trailed down her body to her inner thighs seeking the burning flame between her legs. She rubbed herself through the tight latex, pleasuring herself as she sucked the dildo.

Emily loved this. She lived for this. The arousal of her viewers was her own. She yearned for moments like this every second she was away.

She sucked the dildo and played with herself for some time, allowing the viewers plenty of time to enjoy the show. Just as she was finishing, the Butt Master joined the stream, and the program in place to let her know his arrival made a ping to grab her attention.

"Welcome, Butt Master!" Emily said, placing the dildo on the floor.

"Hello, Emily," the Butt Master typed, "You look lovely. Please, I wish to see what I own."

"Of course, Butt Master!"

Emily's heart danced with a wild vigor. She put the dildo down and turned around. On her knees, she pressed out her bottom so that her plump latex-clad ass was being showcased for the camera. She slowly rocked it left and right, up and down so that Butt Master and her viewers could get a good view.

"You like this, Butt Master? This is all yours!" Emily gave her ass a good spank. The sharp slap of latex-covered flesh cut through the sensual silence like a knife through silk.

Emily gave her viewers and the Butt Master another moment to view her lovely bottom before turning around to inspect the chatbox. As expected, the comments were raving over her. She scrolled through them to find the Butt Master's: "Very good, Emily, I am always pleased to see you. I have another video for you today. Would you like to watch it?"

Emily looked up from her laptop and to the camera: "Of course, Butt Master!"

The Butt Master posted a link in the chatbox, Emily quickly opened on it. Her laptop's screen went all white, a black window appeared in the center of the screen. Instantly, Emily was bedazzled by a wonderful, hypnotic spiral of beautiful colors. Her body was flooded with pleasure, her heart fluttered. Her head was heavy and hot as her mind melted and her skin buzzed. She cracked a smile and allowed herself to become lost in a blissful, colorful trance.

----

Emily hit the button to go live. Already, forty thousand viewers were logged on to watch her.

"Hello everyone! Oh my god! There's so many of you! Oh! I just love you guys."

Emily looked at herself from the laptop's screen where the streaming program's UI was open. Today, she wore a skintight black latex catsuit that showcased her body most sensually. She wore a short white wig, heavy black mascara, glossy jet-black lip gloss, and bright pink blush. Behind her, just in the background, stood a man of average build, his head cut off by the edge of the camera's lens. No one would be able to see his face, just as he requested.

"Well, today is a special day!" Emily smiled. She kneeled with her knees together and looked at the camera with her usual cheerful smile, "Today, the Butt Master is here, and he is going to fuck my ass!" She allowed her words to linger for effect before continuing. "Isn't that great! We've been in correspondence, and he offered to come up to my place all the way from where he lived just to fuck me in the ass! He is just the sweetest! After all, he owns this piece of ass, doesn't he?"

The comments, which were already flooding the chatbox, were all saying things of similar effect. They were all excited to see Emily go to the next level. But their excitement could never amount to Emily's. The moment the Butt Master told her what he wanted to do, she begged him to come and fuck her. She wanted to meet him in person. She wanted him -- she needed him. Knowing her place in life brought her a sense of fulfillment like no other. The ignorance of her pre-streaming life was a joke to her. She wondered how could she possibly have thought something like this was slimy? This was amazing. It gave her purpose. She knew where she belonged; she belonged to the Butt Master. And she wanted nothing more than to thank him for guiding her to her true calling.

"Alright," Emily lit up, "Let's get started!"

As if on cue, the stranger in the background walked towards Emily. Emily turned around so that her right profile was to the camera. The man positioned himself in front of Emily, his cock already coming to life. Emily looked at the semi-hard cock with a lustful hunger -- this was the cock she had been waiting for all her life. She took it in her hands, and slowly she stroked it. She looked up at the man before her, her eyes filled with need.

Gently, she rubbed the cock against her face, marking her as his. She rubbed the cock across her cheeks, nose, and lips before planting soft kisses upon the head and shaft. Then, ever so slowly, she engulfed the head of the man's cock between her jet-black lips. The cock went further and further into her warm, wet mouth before finally stopping halfway down the shaft.

With passionate enthusiasm, she began to bob her head up and down on the hard cock. Her mind became flooded with a rushing, indescribable bliss as she tasted the hard cock, the smell intoxicating. She began to moan as she pleasured the man. Her soft purring audible to the viewers.

Emily sucked the cock until the man was ready. He pulled her head back, letting her know it was time. She smiled up at him before undoing the front zipper of her catsuit, pulling the zipper down past her abdomen before pulling the latex aside to free her breasts. Then, she turned around so that her face was visible to the camera and her body diagonal. Emily bent down onto all fours so her face was against the ground and her bottom raised in the air. She propped herself up on her elbows, and the man unzipped the zipper along her bottom, giving him access to her anus and wet pussy. He grabbed a bottle of lube, squirted a generous amount into his hand, and smeared it across Emily's anus.

She giggled, "Hey! That's cold!"

The man then covered his cock with the lube and got himself positioned behind Emily. He gave Emily's ass two solid spanks, much to her delight. Then, he smacked his cock against her ass a couple times before ever so slowly inserting himself into her ass.

Emily groaned with pleasure. She had used dildos and butt plugs before, but this was different. This was real; this was what pleasure was supposed to be. The man continued to push his cock deeper into her ass. Emily clenched her fists and squeezed her eyes shut. He continued to go further and further--

And then he hit it. Emily's eyes shot open, and she let out a long, lustful moan, her body relaxed.

"Yes! Yes, right there!"

The man began to rock back and forth, fucking her ass with an easy motion. Emily's body swayed with his small thrusts. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. She knew it would be amazing, but not quite like this! This was beyond any and all pleasure she had ever experienced.

The Butt Master knew exactly what he was doing.

He began to pick up speed. Eventually, Emily's ass clapped against his hips as he fucked her. Each thrust seemingly better than the last, making Emily's toes curl, and her body rack with pleasure. Her eyes rolled back. She became deathly silent as she focused on the extreme ecstasy shooting out from each of the man's powerful thrusts.

Emily reached underneath her body with her left hand and began to rub at her aching wet pussy. She was already so close to orgasm -- each thrust brought her closer and closer. She felt her body seizing up, her legs trembling. And then, her entire body began to quake as a powerful orgasm came crashing down upon her. Her eyes twinkled with love, and her mouth let out silent moans as wave after wave of heavenly pleasure washed over her.

She felt his cock begin to twitch in her tight ass. Suddenly, the man's hot seed spilled inside her, shooting thick ropes of cum deep into her. The man pulled out, spraying what was left all over her ass.

Emily remained perfectly still as her mind was flooded with buzzing bliss. The man wiped his cock off on her ass and the latex on her thighs. Eventually, she came down from the beautiful high. She looked behind and smiled at the man, at Butt Master.

Then, she leaned up and smiled at the camera. With exhausted effort, she said, "Wasn't that something? Remember everyone! Donate more than ten dollars to enter the chance to eat my ass!"

12