Street Rebel's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh look Rebel your girlfriend's watching the stream I think I will ask her what I should do to you."

He was waiting for her to comment panic filled him until he saw it.

Neon_Rogue: Only best you should decide he was peeping on your show.

"Oh, your such a dream girl all right I think I have the perfect thing in mind," Cyber said turning around towards him.

He looked at her, fear covers his face she only smiled as her purple eyes locked onto his groin a bulge was pressed between the jeans, she easily removed them and his boxers she threw them to the ground he was naked in front of over 10,000 people even tho they didn't know who he was but he was still a little shy about it.

"Wow you got a nice cock Rebel it's getting me wet," she said grabbing the camera adjusting to for a better view.

He watched her open her small mouth and easily take his cock in, it was so wet and warm as she started blowing him getting his cock wet, he turned and shows people commenting, some saying he looked cute when he blushed, Cyber continued to suck him off like a profession, Violet or Rogue wasn't nearly at Cyber's level It was amazing.

She stopped and wrapping her fingers around it jerking off making sure his cock was well lubricated, she got up and got into position on top of him straddling him using her hand to aim his cock but she froze suddenly, Ethan looked at her he saw a sense of fear in her eyes as his cock was inches away from her pussy she breathed heavily she just stayed still.

"Cyber...are you ok?"he said to her even tho she forcibly cuffed him to the bed that looks she had made him worry about her.
His words snapped her out of her fearful trance and again she looked at him with a genuine smile before taking his cock in very slowly inch by inch entering her getting deeper and deeper into the tightest pussy of his life.

"Oh fuck this cock is amazing, I'm so jealous of your girlfriend," Cyber said moaning.

Ethan was in a daze as he just laid there as her walls started undulating around his cock, he turned seeing the viewers increasing now at 13,000 the chat was in a blaze about how their favorite cam girl is having surprise sex with some random guy it got him excited.

She rested her hands on his chest and started moving. He soon started to thrust his hips meeting hers she moaned as his cock pierced through her tight pussy, he could feel the entrance of her womb suck on the tip of his penis.

He looked at her cute face and thought about all the man who wanted to fuck her, all those guys watching him have sex with her all their jealousy as he pounded into her and how his girlfriend was watching, it brought a dark excitement to him.

"Your really into this Rebel does this excite you," she said moving her hips faster.

"Yes it feels so good Cyber I've always wanted to fuck you, you're always so cute and shy but..." he stopped before saying another word.

"But?" she said curiously.

"I respected our friendship and I thought if we did it then it might change it for the bad so I never brought it up and I enjoyed the time we spent it's sad but I never really had friends with a commonly interested so...you know I was worried," he said honestly.

This seems to catch her off guard as she lost her persona and rushed to him kissing his lips, he wanted to kiss her back and hold her but his hands were cuffed, she noticed his disparate struggle and reach for the key unlocking it.

She broke the kiss, and he rubbed his wrist she stopped moving.

"That's...really sweet of you Rebel and yeah I've wanted to fuck you too but I was worried I lost you as a friend I was worried you would just see me like a slut because of the...type of person you are but it's nice you said that I enjoy the time we spend it's...really relaxing,"she said smiling,"but you do know you just said that to maybe 14,000 people."

Ethan blushed even more embarrassed and Cyber just laughed then he started laughing but then it returned to lust both breathing heavily he reaches up grabbing her, she yelped in surprise as he rolled her onto her back his cock still inside he was about to continue but she stopped him.

"Need to angle the camera, need to get the best view from the fans," she said smiling.

He reaches for the camera attached to the rigs and aimed it until she was happy she was the expert after all, once done he pulled back slowly and thrust hard into her she screamed in pleasure as he grunted, she wrapped her slender legs around him keeping him in.

"Fuck me, Rebel, fuck my tight little cam girl pussy."

"Yes ma'am," Ethan said before thrusting again into her.

Both moved like maniacs clashing against each other, she wrapped her arms around his head bringing it to hers both kissing each other tasting each other she was sweet both tongues wrapped around each other moving.

Her moans were getting louder, and he felt himself cumming soon he wanted to make her moan more to give her the most intense orgasm of her life.

"I'm gonna...can I."

"Yes do it shoot your seed deep inside I want it!" she said almost demanding it.

He thrusted his hips faster, her hips thrust against his as her hand moved down rubbing her clit, he noticed her looking at the camera and thought of something, he pinched her nipple and whisper into her ear.

"You like being fucked in front of these people don't you, showing off your cute body making everyone jealously as they watch me fuck your brains outs all watching you with lustful eyes, come on and say it, admit how much you love me fucking your brains out I want to hear it," he said calmly to her just as Rogue does it to him.

"YES! OH FUCK YES! I LOVE IT! I LOVE BEING A WHORE! I LOVE BEING WATCHED! FUCK ME MORE!"

She started orgasm hard her pussy seem to spasm as her eyes rolled to the back of her head her tongue out breathing heavily he held her tight as she did with him her orgasm trigging his as he cums straight into her spasming womb.

"Yes so hot! So warm!" she said as he came inside her.

He grunted as her pussy continued to drain him more and more of his seed pushing it into her womb he was a little afraid, was she on birth control? But at that moment he did give a fuck. Their orgasms seem to last a while as he fell to the side breathing heavily as both just stared at each other she released his cock from her insides, she got up and grabbed a water bottle giving it to him he accepted it happy drinking a large amount, Cyber look over, her eyes widen.

"Rebel look," she said to him.

He looked over and saw the view count was at over 20,000 people watching the event including some people donating money and bits (it on twitch I don't really know what they are.).

"That's the most amount of viewers I've ever had," she said happily looking back at him, "Looks like your my secret weapon Rebel."

"Happy...to...help," he said in between breaths.

She smiled but then her eye turned to his still hard cock then he smiled turned into a grin.

"You're still hard after that?!"

"Yeah apparently," he said surprised at himself.

Cyber seems to be thinking to herself and as if a light bulb just lit up she crawled towards him looking deep into his brown eyes.

"So...how do you feel about doing anal?"

"Err...im open to it as long as...you know," he said looking at her who only laughed.

"I don't mean you dummy me, taking you fat cock up my tiny ass it so much different than a pussy it's great."

"O-Oh ok I'm down for anal but I've never done anal before."

"Huh ok then," she said turning to the pc screen, "hey girlfriend, mind me doing anal with him it would be his first time?"

Both looked at the comments she probably didn't say his or Rogue's names for protection.

Neon_Rogue: I don't mind JUST make sure you show his reaction I want to see it.

Cyber moved the camera putting it at an angle where they could see both him, her and his dick and her cute ass.

"We got the all clear, time to stick that dick up my ass...just make sure you lube yourself up before we begin," she said passing him the lube she grabbed from a draw.

He grabbed it quickly jerking himself getting his dick nice and lubricated she grabbed it rubbing lube on her ass she was getting excited and Ethan was getting harder he never did anal, he wondered if it did feel different from a pussy.

She made some final adjustments to the camera, and she got on top of him.

"Normally I would be laying down, and you would put it in but then it would be impossible for the audience to see your reaction and mine so we have to do it this way."

"Ok, then you're the expert."

She smiled as his posited her ass above his cock reverse cowgirl style, he looked over the tablet and saw a second view, one of himself laying down, one seems to come from the computer she was in front of him it showed his cock and her pussy and the other himself and her faces under the half masks.

She grabbed his cock and very slowly moved down his tip entering her butt the first thing he felt was the heat and tightness holy fuck it was insanely tight both moaned as she slowly took him to the base his face made a massive 'O' faces at the strange pleasure.

She started moving, bouncing slowly as his cock moved inside her, she spread her legs resting them on the

bed and her hand on her knees supporting herself.

"More... I need more!"she said desperately.

He saw her search for something and she found it, a massive dildo, she quickly thrust it into her exposed pussy still slippery and wet from Ethan seed being inside her, she screams and he grunted he could feel the massive of that thing inside her.

Like a bat out of hell, she thrust the dildo in and out of her moaning and breathing to the pleasure of being double penetrated, Ethan was in a pleasurable daze as his dick pushing into her ass, he thought this was dirty and wrong which is what made him harder.

He was getting close Cyber seemed to have multiple orgasms making her ass tighter at times slowly building up the pleasure, he was getting closer but it never pushing him over the edge, he started thrusting and she got louder her body reacting to the abuse of the dildo and the dick in her ass.

"Oh fuck Rebel I'm getting close fuck my ass shoot it all inside my dirty hole," Cyber pleaded for him, begging to get her close.

He sat up and grabbed her and pulls her back laying on top the side camera seeing both his and her reaction he massaged her boobs pinching her nipple he grabbed the dildo and thrust it in and out of her.

Her whole body shook and she screamed as she orgasmed, her ass tighten again, it was too much for him and he came inside her ass, her body twitching as her eyes rolled to the back of her head again, she went limp after experiencing possibly one of her most intense orgasms...maybe top three.

Ethan laid there recovering looking over he saw the view count at 25,000 views all messing who how hot that scene was and some even congratulating him on making her cum that hard he was a little happy with himself.

He moved, and his dick feels out he laid there with her helping her calm down it was a nice moment something him and Rogue would do after sex it was one of his favorite things about it the after snuggle he called it, after about 5 minutes she got up.

"Thank you all for watching now I need a little power nap after that see you next time you dirty perverts," she said ending the stream.

She reached for the water and removed her mask now looking at the exhausted Ethan.

"Thanks for that I know how you business people feel about these things," she said a little saddened.

"You do? Cyber are you all right?" he said removing the mask getting a drink from the bottle.

"I'm fine...you know, your the first business minion to have their dick inside me in a long time," she said painfully remember some bad memories.

"I see...thank you that was...unbelievable but may I ask why? You're normally so shy and nervous but yet it seems you were in your element back there you don't have to answer if you don't want too, from the looks of it I don't want to bring back anything painful."

"It's fine Ethan I trust you if I didn't I wouldn't have had sex with you but to answer it," she froze prepping herself, "My parent owed a lot of people money as soon as I was born they put me to work and as soon as I turned 18 they forced me to do stuff like this being a cam girl showing off my body and soon they used me to fuck the people that owed them using me to repay their debts...so many people fucked me for so long I was just this fuck toy for them to use and...some twisted dark part of me loved it I broke inside and satisfied all of them but it was never enough."

He reaches other and hugged her she snuggled against him.

"Four years of nothing but sex and being used by dirty business people to satisfy their lust for money than my parents kicked me out no longer needing me and disappeared but not after selling me like some animal I escaped my old master easily and... I was then homeless having sex with strangers just to get by my old master seem to not care I was gone but I hated it I was lost, scared and alone...soon the really dark thoughts came, nobody would miss me, no one would but then Honey found me in an alley and took me in introduced me to the gang and offered me to join she gave me a home to call my own, a job I could handle but most of all a family I never had," she looked at him, and he nodded, so she continued.

"I've been here for three years now every one accepted me it took me a while to open up it's why I'm still so shy but I felt like someone now but then my dark lust returned and I would masturbate but nothing could satisfy it so that's why I do the cam girl stuff again because it turns me on it, satisfies the dark lust inside me and soon it all exploded and I was one of the top cam girls, I was afraid of what others would think what Honey might think but they...congratulated me urged me on to do what I wanted they weren't disgusted they accepted it and so I quit the job and now I do the cam girl stuff when I have time, but then my old master found me and tried to take me back but then Honey, Foxy, Siren and Rogue pitched in and brought my freedom I was so happy the gang even protected me many times when they would try to kidnap me, I'm so happy now, doing what I want I don't hate the business people, but they just always bring back the bad memories so your the only one I started liking and here we are now... I hope you don't find me disgusting it's just who I am now, and I'll never let someone use me again, I hang around Rogue or Honey when either one is busy because Rogue and Honey are the ones I befriended first in the gang."

Ethan was shocked at the heart wrenching story how can people be so cruel he felt disturbed at himself for feeling like that when he first peeked on her she still the same person but you can't control what turns you on he cared about her she was like a friend to him.

"Cyber...I could never be disgusted with you when I found out I was shocked but,"he hugged her, "You're like a friend to me...a real friend may be my first actually," he said still hugging her.

She was stunned and got a little teary-eyed she guesses not all business minion was bad certainly not Ethan.

"Mina."

"What?"

"My name, my real name is Mina we rebel only reveal our true names to those we trust the most, Rogue, Violet, Diz, Wiz and Honey are the only one who knows my real name there my closest friends...like you."

"I'm... honored to know that and don't worry I want to say anything but thank you," he said honestly.

"Your welcome," she said with a massive yawn, "I'm going to bed for a while you should go, you don't want to keep your girlfriend waiting."

"Oh yeah," he said getting up putting his clothes back on and his hoodie putting the mask on the desk.

"If you want to ever peep and join in on the show again just tell me the fans with loved it."

He smiled and left the room entering the neon hallway and saw Rogue leaning on the floor half naked all bright neon with a wet puddle under her she must have orgasmed while watching them, he didn't feel disgusted looking at her he just smiled knowing this was the type of girl she was just a really sexual girl who for some reason liked him.

"I see you enjoyed the show then," he casually said smiling.

Her mask smiled as she got up and unlocked a door next to her It was a big bedroom, she grabbed him and threw him in the almost fell over before she caught him.

"My turn," she whispered into his ear making him hard again he loved her voice the fact she spoke so rarely made it special and erotica.

Soon both got naked on the bed and spent the day fucking each other like animals even doing anal (they borrowed some lube from Cyber) and that's what they did for most of the day eating, sleeping and fucking, he and Rogue were very happy that day.

A few days went by there were only two days left, the day after tomorrow was when the guy would arrive interview his Uncle's place and say whether he gets it or not but the place looked really nice and cleaned up awaiting the arrival of this guy.

Ethan and Cyber got closer as friends and she was a lot more open with him no longer acting shy she told him a few more things about her childhood to get it off her chest...they enjoyed a new game they made up, if she won he would have to eat her out but if he won she would have to give him a blowjob so it made fighting games and co-op games a lot more intense they enjoyed it.

Today Ethan and the group (Diz, Wiz, Violet, Rogue, and Cyber) were in an abandoned subway it was supposed to connect the rebel side of town to the business side but funding for it failed and the whole project was scrapped and here they were now going down a dark hallway with flashlights.

"G-Guys were not supposed to be here if we get caught we would get arrested," Ethan said uncomfortable shifting near Rogue.

"Yeah but there's no guards down here and nobody knows we're here don't need to be chicken," Violet said.

They continued Ethan was worried about getting caught down here, when they told him they would be going to the subway for some fun he didn't think this in mind, but he should have seen this coming hanging with them they haven't done anything illegal yet but here he and they were trespassing about to do something else illegal he thought.

They turned out of the tunnel and into a hallway with a fence saying 'NO ENTRY,' Ethan was thinking how they would pass it, Diz went up trying to open the fenced door he failed it was locked he turns and shrugged.

"Worth a try."

"Huh well, I guess we can't get past so think it time we-"

He was interrupted by Rogue covering his mouth, and she ran towards the fence jumping and gripping it easily climbing over it, once she was on the other side she turns to Ethan and gave him a wink, he didn't see it was a half fence the top half exposed for some reason.

He froze and watched everyone did the same easily climbs over even Cyber was able to do it they all waited for him now.

"Come on Ethan just jump and climb you can do it, buddy," Violet said encouraging him.

He

didn't think he could do it, but he at least wanted to try and he runs and jumps gripping the fence, but he wasn't strong enough to pull himself up and he fell on his back with a thud, Diz laughed which got him a slap in the back of the head from Rogue, he tried a few more time and failed each time with Diz laughing each time and getting a slap by Cyber, Violet and even Wiz every time.

Ethan wasn't fat he was average he didn't eat much which didn't make him strong either, and he never did any workout there was never any time and it would normally cost money which he didn't have.

"Sorry guys... I can't climb it."

The group was thinking of how to get him over. It was nice they didn't just abandon him, soon Rogue suddenly grabbed a lead pipe climbed over with ease and made Ethan step back she saw the padlock and in one deadly swipe she broke the padlock in one swing, the group clapped and smiled Rogue looked back at him her mask smiling and he just smiled saying thanks.

1...45678...10