Streets of Jeotania - Stage 02

Story Info
Level 3 of gender swapped cyberpunk LitRPG.
8.2k words
4.87
8.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Fair Warning ~ This gender swapped, cyberpunk/noir, sci-fi hentai litRPG features elements of non-consensual sex, sex with aliens and robots and other non-humans, seduction, milking, coercion, dominance and submission, male/female sex and however you want to classify the gender-swapped sex....on top of the violence, action/adventure elements, and plot stuff... Or it may not...every chapter's a little different. If you're still in...please enjoy and thanks for reading! And guys, I'm sorry my speed of posting is so far down. I am committed to keeping this going just not always as timely as I'd like. But...I cannot CAN NOT thank you all enough for the kind comments on my last post. I love you guys, and I hope you enjoy this one too! Thank you. ~Karin Mac)

3-2: Blitz's Brothel

"Not bad, pink-meat," Miss BLITZ said, grinning through two gold-capped tusks. "I might have some use for you after all."

I was still buzzing from my last orgasm, splayed out on the couch where I'd just been spit-roasted by her two CYBORK studs. Ork cum was leaking out of my pussy, thick and warm and even though my Stim Counter had already cleared (SP: 0) I could still taste it coating my mouth.

CONGRATULATIONS! Flashed before me in those familiar red letters. AUDITION CHALLENGE -- COMPLETED!!

The female ORK stood up and sashayed towards me. Her overly-sequined red gown was slit up to her hips on either side, showing off long grey skinned legs. Greasy black braids swished with every step, intermingled with a bushel of colorful boas hanging around her neck.

My vision was still bleary as she took something from behind her back, and then leaned down towards me. Her grey hands slipped around my neck, buckling a collar tightly in place.

"Shit!" To be honest, I didn't realize what was happening until it was too late. I was probably too dazed to offer much resistance, but still...

"You belong to the ORKs now," she said.

Before I could react, my HUD opened and a new status appeared: UNDERCOVER (ORK HO).

I tugged at my new collar. It was tight, already uncomfortable and stirring unpleasant memories of the chain collar I'd worn in the Sonhadran Breeding Pits. Had I been captured again? My class hadn't changed like it did before, and what did "undercover" mean?

Before I could formulate any guesses;BLITZ'S BROTHEL CHALLENGE lit up in front of me. INFILTRATE THE CYBORK CARTEL. -- BEGIN!!

"Come on," she said. "We gotta get you to work."

"Hold on, what is this?" I blurted, still pulling on the collar.

BLITZ grinned and held up a small black remote. The next thing I knew white hot electricity ripped through my body (PN: 3-4-5!). I screamed, writhing on the couch.

"It's just a little obedience collar," she said casually as the pain subsided. "Do I need to explain what it's for?"

"No," I groaned.

"Good."

The lady ORK grabbed my arm and hauled me up off the couch. Standing next to her I realized just how much taller she was. I was basically at eye level with her massive breasts, which put even my voluptuous tatas to shame. She led me past my blissed-out "lovers" and towards the back of the circular chamber. A doorway slid open for us.

"When CLAMPER told me to put you to work, I had my doubts," BLITZ said, leading me through the door. "I thought maybe it was just the green hair he liked, but turns out you take ORK dick like a pro."

A rush of embarrassment warmed my cheeks. Was that supposed to be a compliment?

"When do I get to meet CLAMPER?" I asked, reminding myself I needed to finish this mission so I could get to the Black Orchid and meet Eyla and Crowther.

She barked with laughter. "Don't count on that, pink meat," she replied. "He may want you put to work, but you're gonna have to build up quite the reputation before you get to meet CLAMPER."

"What does that mean?" I asked as we made a short walk down a dark hallway.

BLITZ turned on me, scowling. "Think you can just walk in here and get the best client in the house? As a human no less..."

Clients? Reputation. I was starting to get the picture.

We had stopped in front of another doorway, BLITZ pressed her thumb to a keypad and it slid open.

"This is the CHANGING ROOM," she explained before I could press further on how to get to the boss. "If I'm gonna make any money off you, we're gonna have to ork you up a bit, so get in there and slip into something slutty."

"Yeah, great." I swallowed a protest, absently fingering the collar around my neck.

As I stepped into the room, the door slid shut behind me. It was a small, unfurnished chamber, with a circular platform in the middle. Hanging in the air above that were the words: DIGITAL CLOSET -- STEP ON.

Before I did, I took a second and opened my HUD. The status bar, UNDERCOVER (ORK HO) was flashing green. I tapped on it and a text box opened: Lex is now UNDERCOVER! While undercover you play as a captured class, without accruing the penalties of that class. You also retain full use of Lex's SKILLS and TRAITS. However, if you are found out you will revert to the captured status, suffering all class and ability penalties.

BEWARE: If Lex's Stim Points or PAIN threshold are maxed you will be TURNED and forced to reveal your undercover mission.

Reading this I realized there had probably been other undercover missions on the previous stages. I had missed them in the rush to get through each world. This was the kind of thing Lex was designed for, if I had been playing to my character's strengths then, I'd already be leveled up better...and maybe I wouldn't have spent so long as a Zauknoid broodmare. Better late than never?

Bolstered a bit, I stepped onto the Digital Closet platform and it lit up under my feet. Several screens appeared in the air around me, featuring a reflected image of me, like digital mirrors.

ACCESS UNLOCKED: DIGITAL CLOSET flashed in my periphery. Then two menus opened before me. The first read: LEX'S OUTFITS. The other said: STORE -- Currently Locked.

I couldn't resist checking out the mirrors. This was actually the first time I was getting a look at myself from an outside angle. My upper body was slim, particularly my dainty arms, it was no wonder I couldn't do any close quarters damage. But my breasts were beautiful, perky and round, and tipped with sweet pink nipples. And they looked as big as they felt...I reached up to cup them, they were heavy and firm in my small hands. Not being used to having them, they felt massive, and I do think they were a bit too big proportionally to the rest of my voluptuous body. Not that I had much of a frame of reference.

Along with those boobs, my figure had a dramatic hourglass shape. A tight waist and a flat tummy led to curvaceous hips and a full, round ass. I couldn't resist sticking it out and giving a little shake, smiling as I felt and watched it jiggle. It was fun feeling so sexy.

From there, long shapely legs extended all the way to floor. I lifted up on my tip toes, the way I'd seen girls do, making them seem even longer and noticing how my booty perked up even more. Suddenly I understood why my outfit featured high heels, and was glad that the game let me be so nimble in them.

It was no wonder everything in this game was trying to fuck or molest me, I really was hot as hell.

Turning around my eyes fell on the tight, hairless slit tucked between my thighs. Chewing my bottom lip, my hand drifted between my legs. I watched myself touch my pussy, felt the soft warm labium and the undeniable tingle that crawled through my hips. MASTURBATE flickered in my periphery.

Something in the back of my mind shouted that there was supposed to be a hard cock there, not a soft pussy. My stomach twisted and I snatched my hand away.

Looking up at my face was a bit of a lurch, not seeing the me I was used to staring back. Instead, I was looking into a soft round face with plump red lips, a petite nose and slightly oversized eyes. All framed by bright green hair, which cascaded well past my narrow shoulders. I was cute and cartoony and it made me smile a little bit.

It was surreal seeing myself that way though. I had, more or less, gotten used to being inside this female body, but actually seeing her - as myself... Watching this woman move as I moved, feeling my body - her body. It was like seeing myself for the first time, and if I'm honest, I was having a little trouble remembering how my real body, my male body looked and felt.

I swallowed all those confusing thoughts and emotions, telling myself they didn't matter right now. I had to stay focused on getting out of the game. Figuring out the next step. Completing this mission!

I opened Lex's Outfits. The first item in that menu read: Bounty Hunter Clothes. That must be my normal outfit. BLITZ had told me to slip into something "slutty". I'm not sure what's sluttier than a skintight tube top and skimpy little booty shorts... but if anything was, it was probably the second outfit: Prisoner Bikini (Red). This must have been the itsy bitsy thing I was forced to wear for most of my time on Cirkon, when I was held prisoner by Clay. That outfit had barely covered me at all. However, the third option made it obvious: ORK HO DISGUISE. So, I clicked on that.

The Digital Closet flashed beneath my feet and a circle of sparks rose up around me. My skin tingled as the ring ascended all the way over my head, then fell back and dissolved into the glowing platform. I looked back at the mirrors.

My green hair had been pulled up and braided into a sort of mohawk, with a ponytail that hung halfway down my back. I didn't know much about makeup, but mine seemed a lot more garish now, with an almost warpaint quality to it and my lips were green too.

My breasts were tucked into two leather straps, the tops of which connected to my obedience collar. The bottoms were connected to a leather band that wrapped around my ribs, just under my breasts. The straps were just big enough to cover my nipples and had silver studs running up them. Below that, a black thong was all that clung to my hips. It was made of some tight, glossy material, and more studs ringed the "waist band"...if you could call it that. Basically my entire ass was on display. My legs were sheathed in thigh-high fishnets, and the outfit was completed by a pair of stiletto heels, made of green snakeskin, or something like it.

I certainly looked like an ORK HO.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: INCOGNITO MODE!! flashed before my eyes and I laughed out loud. There was nothing incognito about this outfit!

The Digital Closet shut down on its own, then the door slid open behind me and Miss BLITZ was waiting there.

"Took you long enough!" she grumbled, looking me over appraisingly. "Not too bad... at least now you look like something an ORK would wanna fuck. Come on." There was an underlying threat in her tone, and she none too subtly brandished the remote to my collar.

I hurried out the door.

Following the tall female ORK down that dark hallway, I realized how intimidated I was by her, or at least by her remote. I may have been "UNDERCOVER" but that obedience collar still hurt. With Lex's low pain tolerance, I imagine I wouldn't last long against it without being forced to reveal my "mission." So, even though I wasn't a captured class, I also didn't exactly have the upper hand.

A bit of embarrassment was trickling through me as we walked too. I could feel my tits bobbing and slipping in the straps of my top, scraping my sensitive nipples until they started to tighten just from the friction. I was also keenly aware of how my ass was on full display in that thong. It was almost as if this slutty outfit made me feel more exposed than when I'd been naked.

That male voice in the back of my mind reminded me I was supposed to want a girl like this, not be a girl like this.

Luckily, I didn't have time to dwell on that before we reached the lounge area. It was lit entirely in blue and purple neon, with a bar stretching the length of one wall. The rest were lined in shaded booths, some even with privacy curtains drawn. The music in here was more generic synth, albeit with a more sensual jazzy sound.

There was no dance floor here, only tables with half, or fully naked females dancing on them. Not all the tables though, and some of the girls were carrying drink trays. The customers were mostly male CYBORKs, their various metal parts gleaming in the neon lights. I did notice a few punk-ZAUKs mingled with them, as well as some humans. I couldn't help wondering if they were MOBs or players?

Absently, I tried to adjust my breasts in the straps, realizing quickly there was simply no covering them any better. Again that exposed feeling inched up my neck.

"Like I said you're going to have to build up your Reputation to get better customers," Miss BLITZ said, glancing over me.

A new status bar blinked to life in my periphery: REPUTATION: Fresh Meat.

"You'll need to pick up some clients and get them talking," she went on. "Of course, from what I saw that shouldn't be a problem. You can head over to the bar and see if they need any drinks delivered, it's a great way to make introductions."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "Yeah, sure."

I guess I'd expected as much. I knew Lex's whole design was for seducing my way to whatever objective I had, but how much was it going to take to raise my REPUTATION enough? From Broodmare to prostitute, this was some game - I stopped myself.

Game. Right. I still had use of my traits like Allure and Beguile, not to mention all my sex-based skills. If I was a "captured" Ork Ho, I'd have to work my way up but maybe because I was undercover I did have the upper hand, just not in a way I was used to. Play the game!

"And don't think I won't be watching," BLITZ added, waving the remote my way again. "Now get going!"

I headed to bar.

"Well, it ain't VIP but you look a little more like you belong." As soon as I approached one of the CYBORK bartenders spoke to me, it was the same one that I'd talked to in the dance club area. He grinned at me, those mirror-lensed eyes glittering.

"You spiked my drink!" I snapped.

"Got you in the door, didn't it?" he shrugged. "You're welcome."

"Not the door I wanted," I replied fixing him with a scowl.

He set two toxic-looking drinks onto a clear tray with a glowing purple rim, and slid it towards me. "Take these to HACKS over at table six," he said. "And be quick about it, you know he's CLAMPER's right-claw-ork, so he doesn't like waiting."

Wait, was this bartender trying to help me? I picked up the drinks, eyeing him warily. "Can he get me back to VIP?"

The bartender gave a quick headshake. "HACKS ain't been in VIP lately, he's been too busy being the liaison between the CYRBORK CARTEL and the Zauknoid Gangs. Now get moving, ho!"

I took the tray and turned back to the room, having no idea which one was table six. I moved towards the closest one, looking to see if they were numbered somehow.

"Nice tits!" barked the first punk-ZAUK I passed. He reached out and grabbed one of my breasts (SP: 1).

"Hey!" I hopped back, clutching the tray and not knowing how I'd fight off a ZAUK with no weapons.

He didn't follow or attack though, just chortled and turned back to the ORK girl dancing on his table. Then a hand grabbed my ass, squeezing tight, and I yelped spinning around (SP: 2).

"Why don't you park that ass right here," said the CYBORK sitting behind me. He had a metal headplate and eye, but winked at me with the organic side.

"Err...Maybe I'll come back after delivering these drinks," I said, thinking quickly. "You know where HACKS is sitting?"

He scowled and thrust a thumb over his shoulder. I followed the gesture to a large CYBORK sitting a few tables back. He was bald with glowing metal clamps implanted in a row down the middle of his skull. I headed towards the table.

I was grabbed twice more on my way, but I did my best to ignore them and keep moving (SP: 3-4).

HACKS was sitting with a group of Zauknoids; two punk-ZAUKs and what looked to be Jeotania's version of an ALPHA. Instead of a mohawk, blue spikes jutted out around his head. He was wearing shiny leather pants and a jacket that was covered in patches and metal spikes.

"You guys waiting on some drinks?" I asked, approaching the table and exaggeratedly cocking my hips.

"Nice tits!" hooted the two ZAUKs and they clinked beer cans together.

"Set the drinks down and beat it," the CYBORK barked. "We're talking business here."

I frowned and started to do as he said. As I leaned forward to set the tray down, I noticed his beady yellow eyes dip towards my breasts. I picked up one of the glasses, bending further to give him a more enticing view, and reached across the table with his drink.

"I thought I was the business here?" I said, trying to put a mischievous smirk on my green lips.

All three ZAUKs made appreciative noises. The ALPHA slapped my ass, his hand making the exposed cheek jiggle (SP: 5). I yelped reflexively, then wagged my cute round tail at him.

"Nice piece of ass!" he chortled, taking the opportunity to grab me and give another squeeze (SP:6).

"You?" HACKS rolled his eyes at me. "You'll be spit in half the first time a real Ork gets his hands on ya!"

He took the glass I was holding out. I slipped my hand onto his wrist before he could withdraw it. He glanced up at my face.

"Promises, promises," I purred.

A grin tugged at his lips and he didn't pull away. I took that as an invitation, sliding around the table, right onto his lap. A big gray hand dropped immediately onto my thigh.

HACKS was bigger than he'd looked when I'd been standing. Just sitting on his lap made me feel small and sort of vulnerable. He had big muscular arms, and a very broad chest, with a kind of techno-tribal tattoo scrawled across it. I couldn't quite make out what it was under his plain leather vest. I could also see now that the cybernetic clamps on his head, actually continued all the way down his spine.

Play up the sexy, I reminded myself. I tried fleetingly to remember how the strippers had acted anytime I'd been to a club in the real world. It wasn't exactly their tactics I had been paying attention to though.

I settled onto HACKS lap, squirming just a little so he could feel how big and soft my ass was. Then I slipped an arm around his massive shoulders, and positioned myself so my boobs were pretty much right in his face. He didn't need any more invitation than that, wrapping his own arm around me to cup one of my breasts (SP: 7).

"You look thirsty," HACKS said, lifting his drink towards my face.

I tensed instinctively, remembering the last drink a CYBORK had given me. I started to pull back but he held me tight, his arm flexing around me and a charge rolled up my spine. This was his drink so it was probably safe. Obediently I opened my mouth to let him pour the toxic looking liquid down my throat.

It burned, cloyingly sweet and harshly alcoholic. I gagged and coughed, shuddering as half the drink spilled down my tits.

STA flickered in my periphery but nothing else happened.

All four MOBs were laughing at me as I sat sputtering and embarrassed on his lap.

"Oops, thought you'd be able to handle that," HACKS said. "Guess you're not so tough after all, pink meat."

I looked up at him, cheeks hot. I wiped my lips with two fingers, then sucked them while he sneered at me. His eyebrow began to rise. I leaned back on his arm, arching slightly thrusting my tits forward. I tugged the skimpy straps of my top to either side, exposing my pink nipples and those beady yellow eyes widened.