Streets of Jeotania - Stage 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went stiff, chortling excitedly and maxed fast: StimP: 15!

I heard the purple mowhaked punk-ZAUK already running off down the hallway as I shoved his friend's little body off of me. I scramble to my feet and gave chase, awkwardly tugging my thong back into place as I did.

"Get back here you little son of a bitch!" I shouted, having to hold my bouncing breasts as I ran.

Further down the hall he cut to the left, dashing through another doorway. I slowed as I reached it, taking a moment to tuck my boobs back under the skimpy straps of my top before following him through.

The room inside seemed bigger than it should have. Harsh white lights flickered on the high ceiling, which was looped with tubing and wires. There were a few rows of strange looking machinery there too. They sort of looked like stationary bikes, no, more like stationary motorcycles? They seemed to have seats and handles, but there were no wheels. Some of them even had straps and buckles, and there were empty glass bottles arranged near each one.

CYBORK DAIRY DISCOVERED appeared in my periphery.

I barely had time to be confused about what kind of livestock space ORKs would keep on a cyberpunk city planet before a heavy green fist clubbed me (HP:12)! I lurched and staggered sideways as the purple mohawk jumped out from behind the door and came at me.

Before I could recover, his big hands were all over me. I braced for his grope attack, but instead he shoved me into one those machines! I didn't exactly realize what was happening at first.

One of the other things I still could not get my male brain wrapped around was being so weak physically. I felt vulnerable and panicky as the punk-ZAUK easily overpowered me. He forced my arms into metal cuffs, which immediately clamped down tight. Then he pushed and pulled my legs back, and even though I tried to kick him off, he was able to secure my ankles into the contraption's shackles.

I was trapped! Bent over and locked into this strange machine and...and suddenly, I realized what kind of livestock this dairy was used to milk.

"Let me out of here!" I demanded, looking up at the purple haired ZAUK.

He just grinned a needle toothed grin at me. "Nice tits."

I jerked and squirmed, but only realized how hopelessly I was caught. The punk-ZAUK leaned down and removed my strappy top, letting my big tits dropped free. I became acutely aware of their weight hanging and swaying on my chest, and another nervous titter crawled up my spine.

The purple haired ZAUK flipped a switch on the machine and two cups extended up from beneath me. They were affixed to metal arms with long hoses hanging from them. They pressed into my tits, perfectly cupping my nipples. The ZAUK threw another switch. The machine hummed to life with a scintillating vibration that rolled through my entire body.

Then I felt the suction begin pulling on my nipples (SP: 35-37).

"What are you doing to me?" I balked as if I didn't know exactly what was happening. "Let me out of this thing."

The ZAUK just ignored me. He was turning a dial now and the metal arms began pumping up and down (SP: 39-41).

Heat flushed through me, anxious tingles crawled over my shoulders and down my back. There were handles by my wrist restraints and I couldn't help but clench onto them. The machine pulled at my breasts, tightening its grip and intensifying the suction as it tugged one, then other, over and again, so deliberately (SP: 43-45-47).

"Fuck," I gasped. "Please stop it!"

He just chuckled a bit and cranked it up further. The pumping, up and down, was so steady, so relentless, up and down, that my breasts began to ache (SP: 49-51-53) The suction pulled at my nipples until I could barely stand it (SP: 56). Pressure began building through my chest, making my heart race.

I tried to pull away but that just added to the pull on my tender tits and I let out a moan, sinking furthering into the machine. Warmth flowed through my chest, pouring and pooling down into my breasts. They grew hot and heavy, and I could feel them swelling in the cups...which never stopped sucking, never stopped pumping, up and down, pulling and tugging (SP: 59-62-65).

I was shivering anxiously now, the pressure in my chest grew into urgency. It pressed down on the hot weight of my tits making them feel so tight, so... full. My nipples began to throb, the suction tightening until I thought they were going to burst, until I couldn't stand how badly I needed to relieve the building pressure. The pumping continued, up and down, tugging and sucking and pulling until finally I did burst!

The pressure, the ache, the anxiety and urgency surged downward all at once in a hot wet rush (SP: 70!)!

I looked down to see my swollen nipples gushing frothy white milk. It was a little humiliating to watch. My creamy liquid filled the cups only to be sucked away down the long tubes connected to them. My tits continued to ache as the machine milked me for every drop. Up and down, each pump drew a scintillating throb through my chest and shoulders, up and down, each tug sucking a warm milky release through my tingling nipples.

My whole body was trembling by the time the machine shut off. I glanced over blearily as the punk-ZAUK with the purple mohawk removed an overflowing bottle of frothy white milk from the machine.

"Niiiiiiice tits," he hissed, tipping it towards me in mock appreciation.

Then I watched as he threw back his big oval head and greedily guzzled down my breast milk.

Next....Turned.