Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I continued to suck and tease her clit, Carrie seemed like she couldn't take much more. She was constantly moaning and her hips kept thrusting into my face. I wanted her to cum for me and I wanted to feel her warmth all over my face as she did it. I licked all around her pussy with my tongue spread wide before focusing on her clit with just the tip. I brought it back into my mouth and it felt huge. I was sure she had to be seconds away from screaming for me, but then I heard her say something.

"Leslie... I'm getting close..." she panted.

"Then cum," I told her with my mouth still around her clitoris.

"But I want to cum with you..."

I stopped and looked at her.

"Uh-uh. I'm pleasuring you right now. So let me feel it on my tongue. I want to taste it."

I appreciated the sentiment, but I really wanted to make her cum myself. I wanted my way with her this time. I was having a lot of fun messing with her and I wasn't done enjoying her body yet. We hardly ever ate each other out like this. Well, we might start like this, but then use our fingers or scissor to finish. This time, I wanted to finish her myself. She'd be thinking of me for days after this as long as I made it good. Then she'd have to pay more attention to me. Oh, and she'd probably feel better in the meantime, too.

"O-okay..." she agreed.

"Just lie back and relax, kay?" I told her.

I spread Carrie's legs apart and went back to licking her soaking wet pussy. She was completely sensitive now; she flinched at each kiss and flick. She moaned each time my lips touched her, and each time, I felt my pussy quiver. I had said that this was about her, but I was starting to want some satisfaction myself.

I squeezed my thighs together to try and get a tiny bit of stimulation without moving my hands away from Carrie's thighs. It helped, but it was nowhere near enough. She tasted so good and licking her this much was proving to be more enjoyable than I thought. I wasn't sure I had ever been quite so turned on. My sister was completely helpless to my touch right now. I held her orgasm in my hands and I could prolong this if I wanted to. Ahh, but she did have things she needed to get done. I would just have to make sure I did this again sometime.

I licked up and down her drenched pussy with a wide tongue, then lapped at her hole for a fresh taste while my nose brushed her sweet spot. Mmm... She tasted so fucking good. I moved up to lick her clit, then kissed it and sucked it into my mouth. Carrie halfway screamed. I knew she was getting close because it was getting harder and harder to hold her legs apart. She needed to relax or she'd squish me; her thighs were strong. That was why she was usually on top when we scissored.

I loved having her on top of me. Her strength, her dominance, her holding me down... Just thinking about it was making me... oh no. My tongue had gotten lazy. I was getting distracted with my own needs and fantasies. Did she notice? I had to make sure she didn't, so I refocused and went to work rolling my tongue up and down on her clit. She let out another almost-scream and gripped at the covers. I held her tight, and a few seconds later, she came screaming.

"Unh... Leslie... I... Ahhhh!" she screamed.

I buried my face in her pussy as she bucked around, feeling each quiver of her orgasm. I lapped up her all her juices before pulling my face out.

"Mmm... You taste so good," I told her before giving her one last lick.

"Ahh, no... it's..."

"Sensitive? I know," I teased.

I gave her a soft kiss on her lower lips, then started to slide out of her leg prison. I crawled up the bed next to her and kissed her gently.

"Was that good?" I asked her.

"It was amazing, Leslie, thank you. I do feel better."

"That's great!"

She took her pants from around her ankles, then gave me a big hug and pulled me down into a cuddle. I curled up against her with my head on her shoulder and my arm over her stomach as her arm wrapped around my back. She was still calming down and I could clearly hear her heartbeat as my ear rested against her chest. I could feel her finish catching her breath as her abs finally settled underneath my arm. I cuddled in closer and let my hand wander around her gorgeous body.

Carrie was so sexy, and after all that, I was so horny. Hearing her make all those noises, and feeling her body quake underneath me like that... the whole situation really got me going. Maybe, now she wanted to do the same for me? No, she needed to get back to her homework and she still hasn't even had dinner. Maybe later, when she was all finished, she'd want to return the favor. I could only hope; my pussy was starting to ache. I was beginning to need her attention, not just want it.

After a while, we got up and Carrie went to the bathroom. When she came back, she changed clothes, and I followed her down to the kitchen. I watched her as she made a plate of leftovers and heated them up in the microwave. She was wearing less now because she had decided to put her pajama shorts on instead of the leggings she had been wearing. The shorts hugged her hips and just barely covered her ass. She looked fucking hot, and I was super horny, so it was impossible to not stare at her as she walked across the room setting things on the table.

I leaned over the counter and focused on the phone in my hand to try and keep from ogling her any more. I decided to get a snack and went to grab something from the fruit bowl next to me when I heard her speak. For some reason, it startled me. Probably because I had just been staring at her from behind.

"Thanks, Leslie," she said.

I took a pear from the bowl of fruit before I turned around to look at her. Then I finally processed what she had said. Thank you? What for?

"For what?" I asked.

"For cooking, and for cheering me up, and just being awesome overall I guess," she shrugged.

"You're welcome," I giggled.

I sat down at the table with her. As she ate, I couldn't stop looking at her soft lips. I wanted to feel them on my bare skin. The pear I was eating made things worse; it was so juicy and sweet that it reminded me of tasting Carrie upstairs. It dribbled out of my mouth and as I licked it up, my sister looked at me and smiled. I felt a hard clench between my legs and had to fight not to let any moans, or fruit, fly out of my mouth. It was embarrassing.

"This is really good, sis. Even after the microwave," she said.

"Hmm? Oh, thanks. I'm glad you like it."

"Yeah, I'm really sorry I didn't come down at dinner time. I know you went through a lot of trouble to make my favorite for me..."

"It's okay. I'm just happy you're eating."

Carrie smiled at me and continued to enjoy her dinner. She seemed to be feeling a lot better which was a big relief. I was genuinely glad that I could make such a difference in her mood. Now, she just needed to finish eating so she could finish her paper. Then, hopefully, she'd be willing to make me feel good, too. She was grateful; that was a good sign.

After food, we went back upstairs. I stopped in my room to change into my pajamas. I took everything off - underwear, too - then put on a tank top with matching shorts. Next, I went to Carrie's room to see how she was doing. She was sitting at her desk concentrated on her computer screen. I didn't want her to forget about me, so I decided to keep her company.

I went to get my phone and earbuds, then came back, got comfortable on her bed, and started scrolling through videos. Unfortunately, I wasn't finding much that was funny or entertaining. After a while, Carrie turned on some lo-fi studying music, so I took one ear bud out to listen to that and anything she might say to me. We sat in silence for some time, and I was running out of social media to scroll through.

I was bored, so I looked over at Carrie. She seemed super focused on her paper, which was good; I just couldn't wait for her to turn all that attention to me. I was glad she was getting her work done, but I could not stop thinking about sex. Teasing her to climax had been very enjoyable. I loved how her body had reacted while being helpless in front of me, but now I wanted her to do the exact same thing to my body. I wanted to feel vulnerable as she held me down and made me scream.

As I stared at my sister, my thoughts drifted to how wonderful I thought she was. She was smart, funny, sexy, and strong; really strong. I'd seen her lift at the gym several times now, so I knew that if she wanted to, she could easily hold me still and do whatever she wanted to my body. I'd have no choice but to lie there and take whatever torture she dished out. Just thinking about it made everything below my waist tighten.

My hand slid into my shorts automatically and I noticed how wet I had become. Sure, I had been earlier, but now I was thoroughly soaked even though I had changed bottoms. My fingers glided easily into my drenched slit. My pussy was already stiff and sensitive to the touch; Carrie wasn't going to need to warm me up at all. Maybe if I kept myself going, she could finish me off before everyone got home.

I began to softly tease my lower lips, tracing my fingers lightly over the outside while looking over at Carrie. I stared at the thickness of her thighs, the roundness of her ass, and the arch of her back. My eyes followed the subtle curve of her chest, then stopped at her beautiful face. She looked so serious sitting there hard at work. She was so determined and disciplined; even that was attractive in its own way. My sister was someone worth admiring, which was a huge turn on for me.

Her eyes were still glued to the screen as I slipped a finger inside myself. I let out a soft moan, and Carrie did not respond. Maybe she hadn't heard me over the music. I lightly touched my hole with my middle finger while my other fingers brushed my outer lips. Carrie seemed deep in thought as I looked over at her. I began to wonder how long it would take for her to notice me pleasuring myself on her bed. I decided to make it a bit more obvious and slid off my shorts. I pulled one foot out of them, then spread my legs wide open.

My hands were completely full as I ran my hands over my chest and squeezed my boobs. I wished they were Carrie's hands; I loved the way she played with them. She'd massage them gently, kiss them, and then be completely rough, rubbing her face in them or biting softly at my nipples. I pinched them lightly as I thought about her pulling them into her mouth. Mmm. That sounded so nice.

My hands continued down my body, feeling my curves and smooth skin until I got back to my soaked bare pussy. My left hand glided over my outer lips as I slowly slipped a finger back inside. I moved it around gently, being careful of my fingernails. Then I licked the middle finger of my right hand and moved to tease my clitoris. I moaned immediately; probably because of the way I accidentally poked it. I looked over at Carrie and she was still diligently looking over her work; she still hadn't noticed at all.

I stroked my over-sensitive clit again, softer this time. I rubbed circles around it while I thought about how Carrie's mouth usually felt. She'd lick me up and down, then quickly roll her tongue over my sweet spot. I didn't understand how she could move her tongue so fast, but thinking about it made me clench. She was great with her mouth; fingers too. She always knew just where to touch and when to speed up or add another finger. I slipped a second finger inside, wishing that they were my sister's.

I kept going with one hand thrusting into my hole while the other twirled around my clit. I was really getting into it and I could hear how wet I was. It was becoming hard to keep myself quiet, too, but Carrie hadn't noticed. I touched my clit directly and let out a sharp sigh. As I continued, my breathing sped up. I was starting to feel extremely good. If I didn't slow down, I wasn't going to need my sister's help at all.

I moved my hands away from my vagina and slid them up to my chest. I fondled my breasts beneath my shirt before I rolled it up to expose them. I glanced over at Carrie and she still hadn't noticed what I was doing. I squeezed my boobs together then let go suddenly, like she did sometimes. I moaned softly as the weight of them shifted. Next, I pressed them into my chest, pinching my nipples at the same time. Then, I squished by boobs together with my nipples still between my fingers and let myself moan.

I had stopped trying to keep quiet, but she still hadn't heard me yet. Her amount of focus was impressive; it was almost annoying. I decided to stop holding back my sounds all together. I wanted her to hear me now. I didn't care if I interrupted her work anymore; I wanted her to make me cum. I was already so close! All she had to do was turn and look at me; just stick her fingers inside me, and I'd explode.

My hands moved back down to my lower lips before I realized it. I was extremely horny and so close to the edge. I was rubbing my clit just right as I slipped my fingers inside me; three this time. The angle was hard because I was trying not to scratch myself, but I didn't care because I needed those fingers there. My pussy clamped down on them as I continued on my clitoris and I could feel myself a few moments away from an orgasm.

I kept going, keeping myself as close to the edge as possible without going over and it was becoming difficult to not cum accidentally. At the very least, I wanted her to look at me as I did it. I wanted her to know how horny she had made me. I wanted her to see me being dirty. I... I just wanted her attention. Ohh... Carrie...

"Less, what are you doing?" she asked without looking at me.

I didn't say anything; I just continued touching myself and panting. The music had reached a low point and quieted down. I could clearly hear how squishy my pussy sounded. There was no way she couldn't hear me now.

"Woah, uhh..." she said with her mouth wide open after turning her head.

"You finally noticed," I said.

"I'm sorry... I was really caught up in my train of thought..."

I hadn't stopped moving my hands and Carrie's eyes drifted to what I was doing between my legs. I liked having her look at me. It was more exciting than I expected. I was already close, but with her staring at my body, I thought I was going to lose it any second.

"So... why are you...?" she started to ask.

"I wanted to see how long it would take you to notice," I told her.

"W-why, exactly?"

She looked so flustered and cute; it reminded me of when I was taking control earlier.

"Mm..." I moaned. "Because. I got really worked up before and I didn't get off. I know I said it was just for you to feel better, and it was... but now I'm all pent up and horny..."

"Do... you want some help?" she asked me.

"No... just... just watch me... I'm so close."

"O-okay..."

I had wanted her to help, but I was already so close and having her stare at my body while I touched myself was apparently a huge turn on. She was so sexy, and having her look down at me while I was being this dirty was almost too much to handle.

She rolled her desk chair over to the foot of her bed, then leaned over to watch me from between my legs. I looked down my body at her and she smiled. I smiled back and she made a licking motion with her tongue in response. I moaned then turned my head to the side while continuing to finger myself. I did ask her to watch me, but looking directly at her felt way too overwhelming right now.

I continued my motions from before, then decided to focus on stimulating my clit. I stopped moving my other three fingers, but left them inside for the sensations. Controlling that hand and massaging my clit was a lot to concentrate on at once, and with Carrie staring at me now, it was even harder. She was watching me do something so private and intimate; it was embarrassing, but I also liked it for some reason. I knew because my pussy hadn't stopped throbbing against my fingers since she started watching.

I looked back down my body and Carrie's eyes were locked on my crotch. Seeing her stare at me like that made me moan loudly, and she looked up at my face with a lustful smile. She started to crawl onto the bed and moved towards me on all fours. It made me stop breathing for a second; not because it was particularly sexy, but because I wondered what she was going to do next.

Was she going to finish me off herself anyway? Was she going to bury her face in my pussy right now? I wouldn't mind, but I was enjoying having her watch me. As she got closer, she stopped moving and lay down between my legs. Was she going to hold my legs apart and tease my inner thighs? Mmm...Or was she going to finger me? My pussy throbbed in anticipation as I wondered.

To my surprise, she didn't touch me at all. She just looked up at me and smiled another naughty smile before looking back down at my vagina. Carrie was more into watching me than I expected her to be, which excited me way more than I thought it would. I could feel my pussy pulsating along to my heartbeat, then I realized my hands had stopped moving at some point. It was probably when she got closer to me.

I licked my middle finger and started up on my clit again. I was still close to an orgasm, but not as close as I had been before my sister noticed me masturbating. My hole was wide open and continued to throb with a deep clench every time I stroked my clit just right. I didn't bother holding back any of my moans and sighs anymore; I knew Carrie loved hearing me. I looked at my sister again and her eyes were still glued in between my legs as I pushed myself closer and closer to orgasm.

I used my free hand to fondle my chest and pinch at my nipples as the finger on my other hand moved as quickly as it could over my clit. I used what was leaking from my opening to keep everything moist as I enjoyed the gentle friction of my fingers. My hips thrusted automatically and my toes curled as I lay there panting. I stared down my body at Carrie. I couldn't quite see her expression, but I knew that her eyes were following my movements.

I took my hand away from my boob to help with my clit. I spread myself apart so I could hit it even better. Carrie was still eagerly watching as I furiously rubbed over my sweet spot. I still couldn't believe it. Carrie was right there, and I was going to cum in front of her. It wasn't like I had never had an orgasm in front of her, but like this it felt so much dirtier. I felt slutty, but in a good way; a great way. I loved it.

I was on the edge again. My pussy tightened over and over; my clit was almost achy. Everything felt overwhelmingly good. My body was shaking and my breathing was ragged. I hadn't taken my eyes off Carrie in a while, and she hadn't looked away from my bits either. When she glanced up at my face with a smile on hers, our eyes met. She bit her lip, then everything exploded at once.

My entire lower area clenched, my clit throbbed and my back arched as I came screaming and shaking with my sister still staring at me from below. My legs squeezed together, but Carrie spread them apart and licked me up the middle. I let out a super loud moan nearly sitting up in response, then flopped back down. She laughed a bit before crawling up my body to kiss me.

We lay back on the bed together with her on her side, and me lying flat on my back while I caught my breath and came down from my orgasm. She teased her fingers against my crotch, forcing me to moan and shudder against her body.

"You're so dirty," she told me.

"Only for you, sis," I replied.

I smiled at her and moved closer to her face for a kiss. It started lightly with just our lips, then her tongue pushed its way into my mouth. I met it with mine and we kissed back and forth with our tongues in circles. She leaned over me and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. Her lips kissed and sucked at mine while I began to melt into the warmth of her body.