Stress Relief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved my sister so much. It felt good to help her out earlier, and even though she hadn't been the one who ended up making me cum, she made it so much better by being there. I really liked having her watch me. I really enjoyed teasing her, too. Everything I did with her was always nice. Maybe that was just love?

As the make-out session continued, the sensation of her lips on mine felt wonderful. Carrie's leg slowly slid up my legs, then stopped in between them. I bucked my sensitive, drenched pussy against her knee, then reached for her chest; her breasts were so much easier to play with when she was above me. I fondled them and gently teased at her nipples. She moaned into my mouth as we continued to kiss. Then, one of her hands found my chest, and I moaned into our kiss, too.

As we kissed and touched, it felt like it would be seconds before she was on top of me. It was just a matter of time before her pussy would be rubbing against mine and I'd be lost in the feelings. I just came, but I still wanted it; I wanted her. I tugged at her nipples, forcing her to moan. She pressed her knee further into my crotch and made me gasp. I bit at her lip, then pulled her as close to me as I could. Then we heard a sound.

The random sound startled us both enough that we stopped what we were doing. We heard something else, then looked at the clock. We immediately scrambled apart. It was 8:36. Those sounds must have been the front door!

"Girls? Babe? Andy? Anyone?" we heard from downstairs.

"Shit! Mom's home," Carrie said.

We hurried out of the bed, and I used some tissues from Carrie's nightstand to dry myself off. Carrie got her computer chair and went back to her desk while I put my shorts back on. I sat down on her bed and grabbed my phone so I could pretend I had just been scrolling the whole time.

"Hello?" our mother said from what sounded like upstairs now.

"In here, Mom," I called.

A few seconds later, our mother walked into the room. She was dressed for work in a blue pants suit and she looked pretty tired.

"Hey, Mom," Carrie said to her as she stood in the doorway.

"Hey, there you guys are! How was your day? Do anything fun tonight?"

I had to fight the immediate urge to laugh.

"Oh, nothing much," Carrie said.

"Just hanging out," I added.

I could tell Carrie was trying not to laugh, too.

"Well, okay. I'm going to go lay down for a bit if you need me," she told us.

"Okay. Leftovers are in the fridge," I reminded her.

"Thank you, sweetie."

She smiled at me, then left the room, closing the door behind her. We gave her some time to get down the hall before we both burst into giggles.

"That was close," Carrie said.

"And she had no clue!" I laughed.

Carrie chuckled, then got up and walked over to give me a soft kiss.

"Thanks for helping me relax earlier. I did get a lot done, even with you trying to distract me."

I giggled and said, "No problem. I'm always here if you need to de-stress."

Then Carrie laughed and went back to her paper.

© 2023 Lynette P. Kristofferson

Note from the author: Thank you so much for reading! I really hope you enjoyed this second installment to 'My Sister Thinks I'm Sexy!' After the last story I started to wonder what it might have been like from the other sister's perspective, so this time I wrote one for both of them. I decided to go with the one going on in Leslie's head for the 'official story', but the other version exists on my blog. This story is a lot longer than the first installment, but I hope you enjoyed the entire thing!