Stress Relief

Story Info
She needed to release the tension after a hard day...
1.3k words
4.22
9.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icenz
icenz
10 Followers

It had been a hard week. Teaching can be a tough job at the best of times, but this week in particular had been testing. Nothing had gone right at work, the kids in class had been unruly, and management was breathing down her neck. By the time Friday afternoon had rolled around, she was glad to be out of that place. She cranked up her favourite music in the car and made her way home in the thick afternoon traffic.

Realising that she was holding a lot of tension inside, she decided to make a short detour and stop off at one of her favourite walks close to home. Getting some exercise in would help to relieve some of that tension and get her out of her head. She pulled into the empty car park and shut off the car. The late afternoon sun was starting to drop in the sky, but it was still warm, and there was still enough sunlight left to get in a good walk.

Half an hour later, she got back to the car having worked up a good sweat. The sun was starting to dip below the horizon, the last of its rays dancing over the harbour waters in the distance. Feeling a lot more energised and a lot less tense, she jumped into the car and made the short drive home.

By the time she got home, the light had almost faded completely. As she pulled into the driveway, her phone vibrated and lit up. It was her flatmate, telling her that he'd gone out for the night, and would be back late. She already knew her other flatmate had gone away for the weekend, so it looked like she had the house to herself. All she wanted to do was have a drink, order some pizza, and put on her favourite show. But first, she needed to shower.

In her bedroom, she kicked off her Nike sneakers, pulled off her socks and shimmied out of her pants. Next to come off were her sweater and the shirt that was underneath. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and turned to look at herself, now just standing in her bedroom wearing her bra and panties. Her blonde hair cascaded down over her shoulders, and a smile played on her lips as she took in her reflection. "Even in my 30's, I still look pretty damn hot," she thought to herself. She ran her fingers up over her head, then down through her hair, and over her breasts, squeezing them slightly, and feeling her nipples begin to harden. She continued to stare at herself as she ran her fingers down over her stomach, her creamy skin still slightly sheening with sweat. Her fingers drifted lower still, brushing between her legs, and she felt a small jolt of electricity shoot through her entire body. Her eyes closed and her lips parted slightly, and she ran her fingers over her panties again with her right hand, this time pushing down harder as her left hand continued to squeeze her boob. She felt her breath quicken, and her heart started to race. The shower could wait.

She reached behind and unhooked her bra, letting it drop off her shoulders and land on the ground. She took two steps backwards and collapsed onto the bed, her bedroom door still wide open. With her eyes still closed, she again reached up to the top of her head and ran her fingertips down over her face and neck, then down to her chest to the top of her boobs. She then ran her fingertips across the tops and down around the sides of each one, then underneath and back up between them. She did this again, and again, and again, circling the outsides of her tits, her pink nipples now stiff and begging to be touched.

She lifted the index finger on her left hand to her mouth, her tongue darting out and licking from the base of her finger up to the tip, before she pushed it into her mouth, sucking on it intensely. When it was nice and wet, she took it out, and reached across her chest and swirled her saliva around the nipple on her right boob, then pinched it between her finger and thumb. Her right hand had made its way down underneath her panties, which she was still wearing, finding her clit. She was wetter than the pacific ocean, and a low moan escaped her throat, as she continued to pinch each nipple with her left hand, while the other played with her slick, aching clit, running circles around it, then pushing down on it, then sliding up, then circles, then pushing, then sliding...

The worries of the day had well and truly melted away, and she only had one goal in mind now. She groaned as she managed to slip two fingers into her tight, warm pussy, pushing them in as far as they would go, and then slowly pulling them out again. It was FUCKING delicious, but she needed more. She needed something hard inside her - NOW. She pulled her hand out, reached up to her hips, lifted her butt off the bed pulled off the last piece of clothing she had on, throwing the lacy item down to the floor. She opened her eyes, looking for her trusty vibrator. She realised it was in a drawer on the other side of the room, and she didn't want to get up and get it. Turning her head to the side, she saw her hairbrush on the bedside cabinet. "That'll have to do," she thought, and she picked it up and slid the handle down over her abdomen, spread her legs wider, and pushed it slowly into her aching pussy. "Oh fuck, yesssss..." she breathed out, as the handle of her hairbrush filled her.

This wasn't going to take long.

Her left had reached down and started rubbing her clit, while the other pulled the brush handle out, and then pushed it back in, then out, then in, over and over and over, faster and faster and faster. Her heart was racing, her breathing was ragged, and her bedroom door being wide open turned her on even more.

"Fuck...fuck fuck fuck, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck yes....

....shiiiittt.....

....unnnngggghhhhhh....

....FUUUUUUUCKK......ahhhhhhhh!!!!!"

She exploded, her climax tearing through her body, her legs squeezing tight and her pussy gipping the brush even tighter, despite being slicker than an oil spill. She rode that high, squeezing her thighs together tightly, and pushing down on her clit, until it all of a sudden became too sensitive to touch, and she had to lift her fingers off.

After another 30 seconds or so, she felt her body slowly begin to come down from its high, her legs relaxed, and she allowed herself to slowly remove the handle of the hairbrush from inside her. She lifted the fingers of her left hand back to her mouth and gently licked and sucked her juices off them, her eyes still closed, a smile back on her lips, and a feeling of calm and satisfaction starting to slowly envelop her body, draping over her like a blanket. She lay there for another couple of minutes, splayed out across her bed, naked, with a small damp patch on the blanket between her legs. "I needed that," she said out loud, to no one in particular.

Then, smiling to herself, she got up, padding barefoot into the living room, retrieving her phone, and back into the bedroom. She lay back on the bed and opened the camera app. She positioned the phone up near her face, her boobs filling the camera, and her hand between her legs, snapping a few photos of herself. She checked them. Yup, they were HOT alright. Grinning to herself, she knew she'd be sending these to a lucky someone very soon.

But first, she needed that shower.

icenz
icenz
10 Followers