Beautiful Agony

Story Info
Jolena's Faces of Pleasure.
3.2k words
4.42
9.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just your face, Jo." the young lady told herself again.

For the last hour, Jolena kept repeating those words.  While setting up the camera above her bed, she told herself it was just her face.  While making sure her favorite vibrator was fully charged, she reminded herself it was just her face.  While looking over her petite body in the mirror, she kept speaking out loud it was just her face.  But every time she said those words, the more nervous she became.  Jo looked at the bed with the camera focused right on her pillow and shivered.

"Jesus, girl, get it together!" she growled out loud.

Jolena always had a bit of a wild streak when it came to sexual activities.  Never really one to shy away from such things.  In high school, she was known for her handjob and blowjob skills.  Something she was able to keep from her parents.  She lost her virginity just before starting college.  An event that happened in the back of her high school sweetheart's pickup truck.  Jolena experimented during college.  Her sophomore year she became bisexual and had a relationship with a female senior student.  During her senior year, Jo had at least seven different partners.  Four guys and three girls.  Two out of the seven which were not her ethnicity.  Each one brought new sexual horizons to her life.  But college was over and times were tough after joining the real world.

Her job barely paid the bills and she needed more income.  Getting another job was out of the question.  The place she worked at already put enough stress on her mind and body.  She attempted simple services like Uber and Grub Hub.  But found herself always delivering to bad neighborhoods, known for their crime rates.  Or worse, the reputation for mistreating women.  Jolena needed something she could feel safe doing.  And enjoy it if possible.

Late one night, Jo was in the mood.  But her social life took a tremendous hit from her new job.  So, such nights required taking matters into her own hands.  Using her tablet, she searched the internet to find something to get off to.  After climaxing, she had a moment of post orgasmic clarity.

"Cumming to my senses." she laughed at herself at that moment.

She could film herself for money.  Many young women were doing it and seemed to be prospering.  And she was kinky enough to be on camera.  A previous lover enjoyed filming while having sex with her, and emailed her the videos afterwards.  Jo never thought of herself as narcistic, but she loved masturbating while watching herself get fucked.  Realizing what she wanted to do, she researched on what to do and how.  After looking at lots of content, Jolena found a genre that was perfect for her:  orgasms while only showing her face.

It made perfect sense.  Plenty of people got off to numerous things other than just sex.  Feet, bondage, role playing, voyeurism, so on and so forth.  Being filmed while only showing the face was an art to itself.  It left so much to the imagination while clearly seeing so many women, and some men, caught in the throws of beautiful agony.  And the orgasm faces were enough to make Jolena hot and bothered all the same.  All that was left was the will to do it, and Jo was getting cold feet.

"It's just your face, Jo." she said one more time while looking at her reflection.

The woman looking back at her was young and beautiful.  Her hair was dirty blonde and somewhat straightened.  Her facial features were symmetrical.  Her eyes were a glossy brown.  Her lips were soft and colored rose/gold from her beauty product.  And that was just from the neck up.  Her light grey shirt clung to her body, keeping her breasts hidden under the fabric.  The shirt ended just above her navel.  The rest of her was completely naked.  No pants, no underwear, no socks, no shoes.  Just a shirt.

A tingling between her legs was enough to make the woman stop admiring her reflection.  If she was going to go through with everything, she needed to be under the camera first.  Jo approached the device and set it to record.  Next, she grabbed her vibrator and tested its settings.  Then she crawled into position, making sure her head was in the exact spot it needed to be.  This was the fifth time she attempted to go through with the recording, and now she was finally under the camera.

"You can do this." she mentally told herself.

Jolena shifted a little more until her neck and head were comfy.  When ready, she looked up the camera and smiled.  She was actually feeling bashful in the moment.  Her skin color changed just a little.  Then she giggled and actually waved her fingers at the lens.  Realizing how silly she looked, she took the same hand and nervously rubbed it over her face.  As if trying to smear away the sudden awkwardness.  Her fingers ran through her hair to get her relaxed.  It seemed to work.  But her eyes kept drifting away from the camera lens, and she reminded herself to stay focused in the moment.

Jo blinked a few times then stared right at the camera filming her.  Out of view, her hands started roaming her body.  Both hands found her breasts and lightly stroked and massaged through her grey shirt.  Her touch made her nipples harden against the fabric.  Jo's fingers glided across them causing the young woman to lick her lips.  She was starting to enjoy herself.  Jo's eyes closed as her right hand drifted down her stomach.  Her legs opened by instinct.  Very slowly, her middle finger slid into the canyon of her swelling lips.  The fingertip lightly touched the entrance of her pussy before moving back upward and doing the gentlest of circles upon her clit.  The action made Jo's whole body twitch.

Her eyes opened and looked deeply into the camera.  Jo tried to think of anything that would keep her in the moment.  To keep her horny.  To help her complete what she set out to do.  She thought back to a girlfriend of hers who would have Jo sit between her legs, Jo's back against her breasts.  The girlfriend would reach around and fondle Jo's clit between her fingers, scissoring the nub over and over.  Jo did it to herself under the camera and a small gasp escaped her lips.

Jo's fingers ventured past her clit and slowly rubbed her entrance.  Her other hand left her breasts and joined in the action.  Her memory shifted away from the girlfriend to a boyfriend.  The only one who preferred to eat her pussy than actually have sex.  Jo remembered the feeling of his mouth around her clit while his fingers massaged her insides.  Jo's left fingers rubbed her clitoris while her right fingers pushed between her lips.  She knew the sound of her wet pussy getting fingered was being recorded as well.  The thought made her barely close her eyes and nibble on her bottom lip.  Jo's breathing became more audible too.

Her fingers moved in and out of her hole just enough to show her right arm making motions on the camera.  She was enjoying herself and finally getting comfortable.  Eyes still partially closed, Jo took a deep breath and retrieved her vibrator.  When her hands found it, she opened her eyes and kept her focus on the camera above her.  She fumbled with the sex toy for just a moment to get it turned on.  Soon it was humming loudly.  The noise was sweet music to her ears on many lonely nights.

Jo held the toy in her hand and carefully brought the tip of it against her clit.  It tickled at first.  Just enough to make her eyes shut and reveal the slightest grin.  Her body adjusted to the sensation.  What felt like tickling changed into pleasure.  Rubbing the tip of the vibrator against her clit, Jo did her best to make small circles around the flesh pearl.  Rubbing each and every one of the pleasure nerves bundled within.

The camera filmed everything.  Jo's eyes opened and closed over and over.  When open, she was taking slow but deep inhales of fresh air into her lungs.  When closed, her exhales became jittery like she was in a very cold room.  But her lips told the real story.  They were constantly shifting.  From nibbling on her bottom lip, to small smiles revealing her brightly whitened teeth.  Then she licked her lips while moving the vibrator away from her clit and sliding it between her labia.

Jo's head barely turned to the side as the toy continued to tease her entrance.  It went even further down and tickled her puckering anus.  The sensation made Jo turn her head to the other side.  Her eyes opened seductively, staring beyond the ceiling of her room.  She moved the vibrator away from her rear and pressed the tip of it against her wet entrance.  This made her angle her face so it was perfectly in line with the camera.  Her eyes opened slightly wider than before.

Her breathing quickened while she gently pressed the tip of the vibrator into her pussy.  A little at first and then pulling away.  A memory of another boyfriend came to mind.  She loved how he'd tease her.  Taking the head of his cock and pressing it against her pussy hole, only to pull away.  Over and over he did it.  Each time he went a little deeper, but left her frustrated when he'd rock his hips backward.  There was a method to his madness as his dick was the biggest she ever had in her life.  Each time he pushed into her was just to open her up more and more until she was ready to take his entire length.  And then he'd stuff her completely.

Jo mimicked the motions of this partner.  Pushing the toy into her pussy only so far, then removing it completely.  Over and over she did this, making her vibrator sink inwards a little more with each action.  Her breathing and facial expressions metamorphosed through it all.  When pushing inwards, Jo's eyes would close and her mouth slightly open.  When withdrawing, her eyes would blink repeatedly while licking her lips.  The camera recorded her shoulders and head just barely rocking up and down on the pillow as the vibrator moved in and out of her pussy.

Finally it sank inward as deep as she could make it go.  The vibrator sounded muffled buried in her snatch.  Jo's face twisted and contorted at the intense humming at her sexual core.  She took in a lot of air into her lungs, her eyes almost closing.  Simply enjoying the feeling between her legs.

"Oooooooooooooh" Jo moaned softly, the end of it sounding like wind or a whistle.

Her hand gripped the end of the vibrator and moved it slowly forwards and backwards in her pussy.  Never once letting it slip out all the way.  Her body barely continued to rock under the camera.  Her expressions also changed.  Biting her lower lip with eyes open, or a slight smile with her eyes slightly closed.  Jo got a little more forceful with her toy, pushing it deep into her sex then slightly pulling back.  Each stroke made her jaw flex and twitch like she wanted to speak but no words came out.

Changing tactics, Jo pressed the toy into her body and held it there.  Letting the vibrations shake her from the inside out.  Still holding the toy, she made her wrist do circular motions.  Parts of her sex were buzzed through the changing angles of the toy.  Jo's expression became frozen.  Her eyes closed but her mouth hung open, showing only her front upper teeth.  After a few seconds she pulled the toy back and changed the angle, forcing the tip of it to grind against her g-spot.

"Ah" Jo let out the slightest squeak.

Jo continued to play with her g-spot.  This made her beautiful face change into pure pleasure.  Her eyes stared up at her forehead.  Her mouth more open than it was throughout the entire event.  Her breathing became quicker, forcing her lips to feel dry.  She quickly closed her eyes and mouth, licking her lips to make the sandpaper feeling go away.  Her head turned to the side.  Her mouth making big smiles while she fucked herself.

She breathed in again and let out an audible exhale.  Her eyelids fluttered.  Jo continued to make the vibrator churn up her insides.  Making her nice and creamy.  The thought made a shiver go up and down her spine.  Her head continued turning from side-to-side.  Jo's mouth changed into another open smile while her eyes rolled back again.

Jo took a moment to slow things down and merely held the toy inside her body.  Her expressions calmed and her body stopped moving so much.  She laid in her bed and relished how wonderful she was feeling.  How sexy she was feeling.  How kinky she was feeling.  Without realizing it, Jo's legs were no longer laying flat on the bed.  A slight burning in her abs made her aware of this, forcing her to look down her body.

Seeing her legs hovering caused another memory to surface.  Jo remembered the last guy she dated before finishing college.  He had a foot fetish that had a slight trickle down effect on her.  Whenever he massaged her feet, it caused her to get wet.  Knowing such events always led to sex.  Great sex.  She remembered the feeling of his mouth on her toes and soles while he fucked her like a maniac.  The multiple orgasms he gave her were unbelievable.

She began to fantasize the guy was with her, lifting her legs away from the mattress and pretending he was holding her by the ankles.  His mouth just inches from her insteps.  Jo's wrist and hand got to work, buzzing the full length of her insides.  Jo's mouth was once again wide open as her eyelids rapidly opened and closed from the pleasure.  Her free hand joined in and rubbed circles on her clit.  Jo's eyes slightly crossed while rolling back into her head.

"Ah" she exhaled.

Her hand changed the angle of the toy and once again fucked her g-spot while her other hand furiously rubbed her clit.

"OOOOOH!" Jo exhaled sharply, her eyes uncrossing and staring at and beyond the camera.

Her hand and wrist flexed over and over.  Driving the head of her vibrator directly into her g-spot.  The motion made Jo slightly lift her head from the pillow, and slam it back down onto the cushion.  Keeping in sync with the rhythm of her hand and wrist as her vibrator went in and out of her pussy.  Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth hung open.  She looked like she was in pain rather than pleasure.

Her facial expressions changed more and more.  She repeatedly licked her lips to keep them from going dry.  Meanwhile, her eyes constantly shifted from being open, to fluttering, to shut tight.  As if unable to make up her mind on how she wanted to look.  Her body continued to barely rock on the mattress while she kept bouncing the back of her head against the pillow.  The pleasure within her was building quickly towards a strong orgasm.  Jo's vocals were telling the story of her body's reactions.

Eyes closed and teeth showing, she let out a hiss.  Her fingers continued to rub on her clit while she fucked herself with the vibrator.

"Ugh!"

Jo's head continued to move in all directions.  Her face not directly in front of the camera.  She was getting closer and closer to cumming.  She yearned for it.  Begging for it to happen without using words.  Her mind raced and thought of her different lovers.  Imaging how they would cum.  Each one getting a special noise from the sounds escaping her mouth.

A guy cumming on her tits.

"Uh" Jo whimpered.

A girl cumming while grinding her clit against Jo's soft lips.

"Mmf" Jo hummed.

A guy cumming on her soles and toes.

"Ah haha" Jo moaned and laughed

Another girl cumming while scissoring Jo's snatch.

"Gah" she growled, the orgasm getting closer.

A guy cumming across her ass after doggy.

"Ah!"

Jo was agonizingly close.  She pumped the toy in and out of her pussy faster than she ever had in her life.  Her fingers at her clit moved equally fast.

"Uh!  Ah!  AH!  AAAAH!   OOOOOOOOOH!"

She imagined the one boyfriend she cared about the most, slamming his cock into her body over and over.  Until finally, he would cum inside her pussy.  Painting her pink insides white with his hot load.

The mental image of the ex-lover rupturing inside her pushed Jo over the age.  She was cumming, and strongly.  The gushing wetness on her hand was marvelous.  Her facial expressions were in a state of flux.  Most often her eyes rolled back with nothing but the whites showing.  Her mouth hung open while shrieks, gasps, moans, and cute little laughs escaped the gaping hole.  Jo's head bounced on the pillow under it as her whole body trembled in ecstasy.  She almost fell out of focus of the camera but a miracle seemed to keep her in place.

The orgasm refused to go away, making her eyes shut tight as she released silent screams.  The intensity of it became stronger, causing a brief look of confusion to show on Jo's face.  She couldn't believe how strong and how long the orgasm was lasting.  If it was only just one orgasm and not multiples striking all at once.

"Ah!  Fuck!  Ah!  Ah! Aaaaaaah Oooooooooh!"

After a pleasurable eternity, the orgasm slowly started to fade.  Jo's body continued to shake but she was returning to her senses.  Her fingers were no longer on her clit, but the vibrator was still inside her body.  Glistening from her flowing girl cum.  Jo could barely feel it inside her.  Her passage now numb after the tremendous orgasm that claimed her body and soul.  She continued to let out small noises of enjoyment, something she naturally did after cumming hard.

Jo closed her eyes and a gentle smile spread across her face.  Still hearing the toy, she used what remaining energy she had left to pull it from her cunt and turn it off.  Then, very weakly, Jo massaged her pussy and clit to make the tingling numbness go away.  All while still having a beautiful grin.  Her head turned to the side.  Jo could feel herself slipping out of consciousness.  Under normal circumstances she would have drifted off.  But she remembered the camera was still on and filming her.

Directly facing the camera, Jo let out a long exhale followed by a barely audible "wow".  Her thoughts raced back to everything that happened.  The set up, the anxiety, admiring herself, teasing herself, fucking herself, remembering past lovers, and having one of the best orgasms she ever had alone in her life.  A minute later; when her heartbeat returned to normal, Jo looked back into the camera, smiled and blew it a kiss.  Then she slid out of the camera's view and shut it off for the night.