Stress Relief

Story Info
A married couple submits to a group of horny young guys.
5.4k words
4.56
18.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*this is a bisexual story with heavy male/male action.*

I arrived home on Friday evening positively exhausted from the work week. My job as office manager at a busy real estate firm in the city was always a challenge but this week had been particularly grueling. Between irritating clients, two of our agents throwing major tantrums and a flooding emergency at a few of our upscale properties, the last few days had been a nightmare. I was stressed out and looking forward to a quiet weekend at home. I greeted my lovely wife Julie with a kiss as she sat on the sofa in the living room, looking at her phone and enjoying a glass of wine.

"Any better today?" She asked, knowing I'd been having a stressful week.

"Not particularly," I sighed as I flopped down beside her on the plush sofa. She took my hand in hers and I asked, "How was your day?"

Julie worked as a project manager for a large software company. Her job was overseeing dozens of people and keeping software development projects on schedule. She was great at her job but like mine, it could be incredibly stressful at times and she'd been having a rough week.

"Awful." She replied before laughing, "It was one of those days where everything goes wrong on top of a week where everything went wrong."

She took a long sip from her wine glass.

"Want to talk about it?" I offered but she shook her head.

"Thank you, but no. Not really. I'm sick of thinking about all of it, I'd rather just push it all off until Monday, deal with it then." She smiled at me. "How about you? Want to discuss?"

I sighed again. "No. Thank you. It's the same crap as yesterday... just more of it. I'm also going to let it slide until next week. My aggravations will be waiting for me on Monday. Just looking to have a nice relaxing weekend."

I looked up at her an saw the devilish smile spread across her face.

"What?" I asked.

"Well..." Julie paused for effect as she set her wine glass on the coffee table before turning to me, "Since we've both had such lousy work weeks..."

"Yes...?" My interest was piqued.

"Well... I was thinking maybe we deserve a treat." She picked up her phone and clicked it on, turning the screen towards me to show the website of our favorite fancy hotel in the city. My heart began to race as she continued, "On the drive home I was thinking maybe we should go for one of our "stress reliever" weekends... What do you think?"

A huge, excited smile spread across my face as I looked into her deep brown eyes. "Oh my... I'd love to! We haven't had one in, what... six months?"

"Something like that," She placed her phone on the table and picked up her glass, "So I thought we were due. But only if you're into it."

"Oh, yes. I'm into it. I'm VERY into it." I assured her. My stomach was aflutter with excitement and all of a sudden the hassle from the previous week melted away.

"Good because I already made the reservation but I wanted to check with you before I made the other arrangements." She drained her glass and crossed her legs, flashing a satisfied smile.

I leaned in and kissed her again, longer this time, our mouths lingering together, tasting the wine on her lips.

"I DEFINITELY need a bit of "stress relief", " I giggled, "That sounds perfect. So should I start packing? When do we check in?"

She laughed at my enthusiasm. "Tomorrow. At four, so we have time."

My heart was pounding and I could feel my cheeks flush bright red. Our "stress relievers" were always just the thing to relax us both. We didn't go very often so they were still a special occasion for us. I was so excited imagining the fun we'd have and felt like a kid on Christmas Eve, thrilled but crushed that I'd have to wait until tomorrow.

"Well then," I joked, "Now that that's settled. What do you want for dinner?"

Julie giggled and smiled warmly, "Ahhh, let's just order something in. I don't think either of us wants to cook."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Saturday we packed our suitcase and drove into the city. We checked into the hotel and took the elevator to our room on the sixth floor. Julie had reserved us a suite with a small living room area, huge king size bed and a balcony overlooking the busy downtown. We stood on the balcony enjoying the view, feeling the cool breeze blow past us as I took her in my arms and we kissed deeply. Sucking lovingly at each other's lips as we held our bodies close, our work stress felt a million miles away.

We gazed into each other's eyes and I said, "I'm a lucky guy to be married to you."

"You're a cheesy guy too." We both laughed before she added, "And I'm lucky to be married to a guy like you."

We kissed again.

"How much time do we have?" I asked.

"About an hour. We should start getting ready." Julie said, her sexy smile returning.

My heart was already racing with anticipation as we headed inside. "You packed our outfits?" I asked.

"Of course I did." Julie unzipped the suitcase, flipping the top open. "But I still have a few decisions to make so why don't you have a quick shower first and then we can get dressed."

I jokingly saluted her and headed into the bathroom, stripping out of my clothes and hopping into the large glass rain shower. Julie preferred that I keep my body hair shaved and I lathered up my smooth skin suddenly becoming aware of the fact that my smooth cock was rock hard in excited anticipation. I was so glad we were doing this again. Years ago after the first time, the two of us realized that these weekends were something we both needed. They were the only thing that truly relaxed us and kept our stress at a manageable level. We were friends with another couple who would fight like cats and dogs and both cheated on each other constantly. They both said the extramarital activities alleviated a lot of their stress but they were both so miserable that Julie and I couldn't understand it. The sex was probably fun and exciting but it did nothing to strengthen their relationship or bring them together. It only added jealousy and resentment into the mix thus rendering the whole endeavor pointless. Julie and I loved each other and got along great. We loved BEING together so the idea of fucking someone behind her back wasn't something I was interested in and neither was she. These weekends though, were a way for us to free ourselves, to become other people, people who weren't bound by the constraints of their stressful lives, to embrace our filthiest desires and in a way have an extramarital affair TOGETHER.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off before wrapping the towel around my smooth body and heading back out to the bedroom. Julie sat on the bed removing her shoes.

"So what did you decide?" I asked hopefully.

"I think black. What do you think?" She peered over the tops of her glasses with a smile.

"Oh yes. Definitely." And a grin spread over my face. Black sounds perfect. Are these mine?" I asked as I gestured to a small pile of folded black clothes on the bed.

"Yes." Julie said. "Now go get ready. We don't have much time."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I flipped off the bathroom light and stepped out into the room. I placed one hand on the door frame and the other on my hip striking a suggestive pose. My outfit felt amazing. I wore only black sheer thigh high stockings with lace tops, a tiny black g-string and a white collar with a black bow tie. The black lingerie felt so sexy against my smooth, athletic body. It felt so exciting to dress like this and I loved that she was not only into it but requested it. She knew me so well. My shaved cock bulging hard in the pouch of my tiny thong as Julie turned to look at me. She sat at the desk in a fuzzy white robe, finishing her eyeliner in the tiny makeup mirror.

"Oh my..." She said. "You look delicious. Do you like the black?"

"Oh yes. It's perfect. An excellent choice."

She snapped the cap back on her eyeliner and double checked the mirror before standing and turning to face me.

"Mmmmm, are you ready?" As she slowly untied the belt of her robe.

I nodded excitedly and she dropped the robe to the floor.

She looked incredible. Julie's long dirty blond hair was gathered in a high pony tail and her make up was unbelievably sexy, smoky eyeshadow and bright red lips. Julie was a full figured woman, she could be described as a smaller BBW and she knew her body drove me wild with desire. She wore a black lace bra that barely covered her full double D cup breasts. The black in stark contrast with her smooth white skin. My eyes traced down her soft tummy to her thick curvy hips. She wore a tiny tight black satin g-string and her sheer black stockings stopped halfway up her smooth luscious thighs.

My mouth hung open as I stared at her, dumbfounded as I took her in. After 20 years of marriage, she still turned me on like no one else.

"Well?" She demanded jokingly.

"My god..." licking my lips involuntarily, "You look absolutely amazing."

She beamed, "Why thank you..." and she spun around showing me her beautiful curvy backside.

I walked over to her and pulled her body close as we kissed deeply, our tongues sliding together as we did so. Her body felt so good against mine, so soft and feminine as her hands caressed my back and her fingers traced the 'T' of my thong.

"Mmmm," She whispered, "You're so hard! I guess the outfits are doing the trick!"

"No baby, that's all you." And she giggled before moaning as I kissed along her neck.

She looked up at me and asked, "Are you ready?"

"Yes. Definitely. Are you?"

"Yes... I'm very ready..." She whispered as she pulled away from my embrace and sat on the edge of the bed. She leaned back slightly and parted her smooth thighs, gesturing for me to come to her and I obeyed. Julie gripped my collar and pulled me to my knees as I placed my hands on the tops of her stockings, caressing her thighs. I leaned in and kissed her tummy, then the waistband of her tight little panties. I could hear her sigh as I pressed my lips to the outline of her sweet pussy through her underwear and she moaned softly. I slid her thong to the side, exposing her beautiful hairless pussy and dragged my tongue along her glistening slit. She began breathing heavily as I licked slowly, my mouth filled with the taste of her. I licked deeper, parting her soft lips as my tongue circled her stiff little clit. Julie moaned louder and I closed my lips around her little button and sucked down gently, swirling my tongue as she cradled my head and moaned louder. My face was instantly soaked with her sweet juice as I spread my legs and lowered my self down, my thick bulge pressing against the plush carpet as I ate her.

Julie leaned back so she was laying on the bed with her knees in the air and I wrapped my hands around her thick thighs, burying my face between her legs as she moaned.

"Oh yessssss....mmmmmmm..."

I loved eating her out, being there, on my knees worshipping her smooth sweet pussy with my hungry mouth as she squealed and shuddered was my idea of heaven. I felt her thighs begin to shake and her breath getting short and I knew she was close. I sucked down a bit harder and my tongue became a fury of rhythmic movement. She let out a loud sharp wail and her hips bucked before she shook all over, cumming hard against my face, soaking my cheeks and chin with her girl juice.

I looked up at her as she gasped for air, her cheeks flushed bright pink and breasts heaving as she ran her manicured fingers through my hair. She smiled at me with a dazed expression, "Oh yes... that was perfect..."

I smiled as I licked her a bit more, savoring her taste and the feel of her soft pussy lips. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I rose to my feet.

"Are you ready?" I asked her, adjusting the thick erection in my thong.

"Yes..." She nodded as she slid her panties back into place. "After that, I'm definitely ready."

I leaned in and kissed her again, softly, our lips sliding together slowly as if with longing before we both smiled and stared into each other's eyes.

"Well here we go." I said as I straightened my bow tie and headed to answer the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled the door open and there in the hallway stood five handsome smiling young guys in their mid to late 20's.

"Hello Kyle..." I said to the blond guy in front of the group.

"Hello Mr. Cassidy." He said with a wry smile. Julie and I had met Kyle in a chat room online nearly a year ago and he'd joined us several times since then on our stress relief weekends.

"it's so good to see you again..." I said, "And so nice to meet your friends!"

The guys chuckled as I felt their eyes all over my smooth exposed skin. I cocked one hip to the side suggestively and asked Kyle, "You've explained the situation to them?"

"Yes Mr. Cassidy. They understand everything." The guys all smiled excitedly and my heart began to race.

I stepped to the side and held the door open for them, "Well come on in then... Julie and I have been expecting you."

The guys made their way into our suite and I heard Julie say, "Mmmm, hello boys..." as I closed the door and clicked the lock.

Julie lay in the center of the bed in her skimpy black lingerie, her head propped up on the pillows as she caressed her full plush breasts. The guys stood around the bed taking her in, their collective gaze scanning over her pale, curvy body.

"Hello Mrs. Cassidy..." Kyle said as he stood at the foot of the bed, caressing Julie's foot in her sheer stocking.

"Hello Kyle..." she purred as she looked up at the group. "Thank you for making it on such short notice... and for bringing your sexy friends."

"No problem Mrs. Cassidy..." Kyle smiled, "It's always so nice to spend time with you two."

"That's so good to hear." She said as her right hand gently grazed the front of one of the guy's pants. "Mr Cassidy and I have been SO stressed out lately..."

"Well that's why we're here... to help you relax."

Kyle slipped his tight white t-shirt up over his head revealing his toned body and began unfastening his belt. The other boys followed suit, stripping down to their underwear and then sliding off their tight boxers and briefs. The five of them stood circling my wife on the bed, stroking their thickening cocks as Julie looked around at them, beaming.

"Oh yes..." she giggled, "mmmm, such lovely sexy boys..."

The slim guy with shaggy brown hair climbed up on the bed and knelt beside Julie, I watched as she curled her long manicured fingers around his thick smooth cock as she began to stroke him. Another guy, the one with he shaved head climbed up on the other side of him and she took his cock in her left hand, stroking each of them gently as a smile spread over her face. Kyle placed his hands on her curvy hips and slid her black panties down over her thick thighs, down past her sheer black stockings before laying down on his stomach and burying his face between her legs.

Julie let out a delighted squeal as he began licking her pussy and she closed her lips over the shaggy guy's beautiful hard cock. The guy with the shaved head began kneading her breast through her lacy bra as she stroked him, swapping her mouth back and forth and sucking lovingly on their hard glistening erections.

I loved seeing her like this. My wife looked so beautiful, so excited and confident as the boys crowded around her, their hands all over her smooth plush curves as she sucked their cocks and Kyle ate her pussy.

The darker skinned guy stood watching, stroking his thick shaved cock as he watched and caressed her soft tummy. The other guy, the one with a blond man bun and small silver hoop earrings slid his hand over the thick bulge in my thong and leaned in, kissing my neck. "Mmmmmm..." I moaned as I slid my hand around his waist, feeling his smooth soft skin against my body. He pressed his chest to mine and kissed me deeply, sucking gently on my lips as his big erection pressed against my panty bulge.

"You're so wet Mrs. Cassidy!" Kyle exclaimed as he licked Julie's pussy, I heard her moan as she slurped greedily at the two hard young cocks in her face. Man bun gripped my collar and gently guided me to my knees. I kissed my way down his smooth chest and stomach until I was eye level with his throbbing erection. Without hesitation I took him into my mouth, closing my lips around his thick smooth head and pulsing my jaw as I began to gently suck him. He let out a low moan and slid his fingers through my hair as I heard Julie cum loudly with her second orgasm of the day.

I bobbed my head up and down, taking his cock deeper with each pass, sucking hungrily as I felt my work stress melting away. The dark skinned guy swapped places with the shaggy guy on the bed and Julie started sucking his long cock. The shaggy guy came and stood beside me, his tool glistening with my wife's saliva.

"Let's see if you suck cock as good as your sexy wife..." He said as I turned to him, sliding my tongue along the length of his shaft before taking him deep into my mouth. Man bun moaned again as I stroked him, taking care to divide my attention between both of their hard cocks. I was in cocksucker heaven, bulging hard in my tight thong as I knelt worshipping the thick young dicks before me. Kyle got to his knees on the bed and positioned himself over Julie as he slid into her. I heard her gasp as his cock filled her sweet wet pussy, whimpering as the other two took turns fucking her eager mouth.

It always felt so good to let go like this, anxiety melting away as the boys had their way with us. Hearing Julie writhe in ecstasy as she took three cocks at once, looking up as my guys had a sword fight in my wet mouth, it was so relaxing... so freeing, it was just what she and I needed.

"Your pussy feels so good Mrs. Cassidy!" I heard Kyle moan as he announced, "I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmm, cum inside of me baby..." Julie whimpered, "You know what mommy likes..."

He sped up his rhythm, pumping his smooth hips before gasping as his whole body shuddered, filling Julie with his hot white cum.

"Oh yes Kyle... good boy..." Julie purred as he stood and she spread her legs open wide, his sweet juice mixing with hers as it oozed from her soft smooth lips.

Kyle placed his hand on my shoulder and I looked up at him, the two hard wet cocks popping out of my mouth.

"She's ready for you, Mr. Cassidy." He said.

"Thank you Kyle..." I smiled at him as I crawled to the foot of the bed getting a full view of Julie's shaved cum soaked pussy. She held her knees in her hands as the other boys took turns feeding her their long hard cocks.

I leaned in, taking a long slow lick up the length of her soft slit, the taste of her sweet pussy juice and Kyle's cum dancing on my tongue as I began to eat her. Her lips were so soft and pink, so sweet and wet as I sucked greedily, my head spinning as she moaned. Julie's legs shook as I sucked her clit, whimpering as another small orgasm raced through her body, soaking my face with her girl juice. I gasped for breath and looked up at her. She stared into my eyes with loving confidence as she rolled her tongue over the dark skinned guy's thick cock.

I turned back to Kyle, taking his cock between my lips. He was still hard and I drove my lips all the way to the base causing him to let out a low moan.

"Oh yesss... thank you Mr. Cassidy, gripping his smooth tight ass as I sucked Julie's taste from him, swirling my tongue and savoring every inch of the big cock that just fucked my beautiful wife.

I felt his hands on my chest as he guided me to sit on the edge of the bed before dropping to his knees and planting soft kisses on the heavy bulge in my tight black panties.

12